• Pros

• "Simple to understand and use. user friendly for in trade staff and easy to communicate monitor and manage staff."

• "Easy to use with a simple interface and for those that still battle there is constant reinforcement training offered."

• "The removal of all paperwork and and ease of tracking customer spend. The tracking and communicating with sales reps during the day."

• Cons

• "The only problem we have is sometime we cant take photos is you in a bad signal store. Can you tell us what we can do to overcome the problem "

• "Wish there was a map on the web to show all our customers. "

• "I have been using this software for more than 2 years and I can truely say that there is not "cons"."

Browse Skynamo Reviews

Gabor from Namaqua Wines

Excellent, rewarding, innovative, well structured.

Pros

After sales support is world class, ease and simplicity of functionality of the system, technology aligned to desired sales rep behaviours, simple and easy to maintain database structure, added functions for additional revenue opportunities. Openness of the Skynamo team to consistently find ways to make the system even more user friendly and dynamic.

Cons

Some of the basic reporting, but this was largely an internal issue. When the CRM reporting is opened up, then this product will compete on a global scale and add substantially more value to businesses.

Ian from Ernest Lowe

Industry: Mining & Metals

Skynamo offer a product which caters for a broad base of requirements whilst offering a easy to use

We are able to capture live information from the field in an easy to read and understand daily report which can be sent to multiple users.

Pros

Cons

The contact section could have more options and the ability to accept more contacts per customer. The Insights interface could be a little more user friendly by remembering customer preferences and implementing them on the next log in. The tracking option could be brought more to the forefront with a dedicated report for easier use.

Marino from Echo Canyon Trading t/a Trilink

Excited initially however feel that the system should allow for a more bespoke functionality

Visibility

Pros

Visibility of data and ability to review calls and action taken. Can add multiple forms for multiple customers

Cons

Lack of forms dashboard to pull information together. Have to review each store individually. Reporting only measures in built tasks. E.g., sales order or audit. It does not report on forms strike rate or tasks etc.

Christoff from Triangle Lubricants

Industry: Oil & Energy

Can't believe I ever worked without this app.

The ease of communicating and tracking my sales reps during the day. The customer information I have available.

Pros

Cons

The only comment I can make is that due to our constant communication through Skynamo the battery life on the tablets don't last.

Elna from Cape Deli

Industry: Food Production

Outstanding product

Pros

Its user friendly, realtime data at your finger tipes. We implemented this software more than 2 years ago and it make a huge impact on our business

Anthony from BM Food Manufacturers

A fantastic tool that allows me to help my sales team boost their sales.

Pros

It literally captures everything that my sales team do, and helps me feed them the info that they need from me.

Cons

Nothing wrong with the software, but it can be battery intensive as well as cpu if the sales person is capturing a large order.

Deon from Eggbert Eggs

This is a great app to help you and your compony to see daily what your sales team is up to

Pros

That you can go back to the timeline and see what happened. Do your sales team km for claiming . Clock in and clock out times

Wesley from Food & Beverages

Has been an extremely easy and hassle free system to use

Pros

We can review our last visits, orders and past sales. Customer service is great and the whole Skynamo team is helpful.

Cons

If we look at a total system overview there is no changes at this stage which I feel would improve how you use it. It covers all our current needs.

Derryn from B2C Premium Drinks Company

Great workmanship & always willing to help

Pros

Once custom dash boards are made, it becomes easy to navigate and report from the Insights Dash. Easy of use with regards to filters & timelines.

Cons

Limited customisation in terms of App layout. Would be great to make the application more prompt easily highlighting what the reps need to do in terms of (Show all outlets that need to be seen that day and check them all off as the day passes)

Herman from Bantex South Africa

Simple yet powerful

All round communication and information supply.

Pros

Bringing data to the light. No more guessing. The truth at your fingertips. Availability to the masses - in a instant.

Cons

That it is primarily for sales. I'm am sure that marketing and financials would support the product.

Muller from Cape Brewing Company

This program has transformed the way we make decisions in our business.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and understand. I like the you can customize the reports and program to suite your needs.

Cons

I believe that Skynemo needs to employ someone that understands the market . Someone who has experience in the market and understands what sales managers want.

Jessica from Interstat Agencies

The support is incredible with customer service always on the ball and quick to help

Pros

I love the ease with which I can upload different specials and products and how simple the app is to use now that I am used to it. The support staff are incredible and have taught me all that I know about Honeybee. I like the km tracking as my reps are terrible with giving me their odometer readings. The fact that Honeybee is always willing to help and can import our pictures in bulk across all branches is amazing.

Cons

I don't specifically have any dislikes, it's just there are a lot of updates but that comes with any app if you want to fix bugs. Perhaps if the app was a bit more easy to customize menu wise?

Darryl from ThinkSales

15 Years Ago

Had I had this tool 15 years ago when I started selling, this discussion would not have occurred as I would have made that much money (commission)

Pros

Offline capability and low data usage. Always have the most up-to-date info at hand for every customer down the correct price list. I can see where my customers are on a map. Stock levels are live and real time it is everything a sales person, like me, needs!

Cons

Nothing

Andre from SAVIGNAC

Industry: Building Materials

My review

Pros

The usability and convenience of the app and the functionality on the web.

Cons

Wish there was a map on the web to show all our customers.

Gideon from Lancewood

Extremely cost effective with great live reporting

Great reporting and monitoring

Pros

Cons

Simplicity means at times that you need to build new structures in order to receive different reporting

Daniel from EMSS

Best sales tool out there!

Great product. Very easy to use. Tracking, ordering, and forms functions work great. Works offline.