• Pros

• "I like the ease of use the most about this software"

• "The software is very easy to use, keeps all our client information close at hand. It is nice that we have access where ever we may be."

• "Great support team,and excellent functionality"

• Cons

• "Mobile app could be improved but furthermore its great software and great service "

• "The Last Updated function is a bit odd as some leads show as being updated when they haven't but that Always is a very minor issue, overall a great system."

• "There's really no shortcomings here. Solve does not have a fancy interface or glossy look---but that's what makes is so good."

Browse Solve CRM Reviews

Carl from Refresh Business Ltd

Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support

The main benefits are: 1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team. 2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future. 3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.

Pros

Works superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager. Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on. We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed. Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.

Cons

Really difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.

Dorea from BSI

Wonderful tool for any business with contacts

Overall, employees can now keep track of conversations with customers, track orders, shipping, reminders via queues, calendars and/or tasks, draft emails for send at future dates, create email templates for ease of tasks that are customizable and stay more organized.

Pros

I have used Solve for over 4 years, and introduced it to my latest start-up business project. I vetted several CRM's before going with Solve and have been very happy with this decision. At first glance I was intimidated by how to begin and organize, but with guidance from their team with one on one training and reading their guides, I have been very pleased with the results. I use the desktop version which I like better than the app for the phone, but I still appreciate the app when on the road to make notes and reminders. I can easily make templates for emails and reminder tasks/queues/calendar dates. It has been a wonderful CRM to work with. I recommend it to anyone that needs to keep track of contacts and their interactions.

Cons

It would be nice if the mobile app could link with the desktop templates I have created to insert those on the fly. I think I was given a tutorial of how to do this, but it must have been too many steps, because I never completed it. We cannot connect our Quickbooks with Solve. I have used Xero with success with my prior business. I prefer Xero over Freshbooks. No number to call for support, but when you email support they can setup a time and they do respond quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Price point is better, tools to stay organized, apps to link with, and customer service support and training.

Vivienne from Kumon

Great product and excellent customer service

In response to my specific query, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Care was very responsive, clear in his communications, friendly but not pushy and ultimately came up with a solution that meant I confidently signed up. Just what I wanted. Thank you.

Pros

I'm a novice as a Solve user, based in the UK. It came highly recommended by an IT company I employed to develop an easy to use CRM tool to support my education business. I specifically wanted a means of gathering information at each stage of the process e.g. learner assessment, enrolment and on going communication with parents. I find the final product easy to use and the customer service was excellent.

Cons

Perhaps the final product could 'look' a bit neater.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

It came highly recommended by a local IT company I trusted

Elena from Labo'Life

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Recommendable product

Pros

From Solve we like that it is easy to use, we can create many different types of fields and the mobile/tablet version is quite good. The customer service is another factor to highlight, the response time is fast and always find a solution.

Cons

One of the main cons is that with the Client Manager version we can't have the direct connection with MailChimp as we had with the CRM version. And also, we can't export contacts lists directly from Solve to an Excel, we have to do it through Google Sheets.

Jim from Edutek Midwest

Solve is my most valuable web tool!

Solve360 is 100% top-notch---and I recommend this to any organization that need to track contacts, calendaring, results, sales, sales people or customer service activity

Pros

Great interface, many practical options and Solve is completely customizable. The interface allows a streamlined look so we can get down to business. Its flexibility allows us to run detailed reports about activity, results, scheduling and interfaces ---which include FreshBooks and Google. BTW---the tech support is fantastic!

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Easier interface, 100% customizable, excellent support and tons of built-in interfaces.

Jennifer from Petty Details, LLC

You can't live without Solve for your business!

We started using Solve around 2011-2012 (I believe) and we've never looked back! We searched and searched for an affordable way to keep up with our small growing business and nothing was out there until we ran into Solve. We created our database from the ground up and continue to change it according to our needs and it always lives up to our high standards. We have a very niche product and business and Solve has made it a million times easier to manage and grow our business!

Pros

Solve is highly customize-able for a business like ours that can't just use a cookie cutter program to manage our clients and their needs. We are highly productive using Solve and there is nothing out there like this program. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch - they are on the ball EVERY TIME we need help!

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about Solve! We can make it into anything we want it to be and the customer service team is fast to respond if we run into issues. That is a major thing today when you can barely get someone on the phone after 10 minutes of pressing buttons on an automated phone system like most companies use.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

We did a free trial and realized that we couldn't live without it - best decision our business has ever made!

Greg from The Busha Team at RE/MAX 24/7

Intuitive and Easy to Use

Solve helps us manage recurring tasks like processing offers, servicing listings, holding open houses, etc.

Pros

The mobile app and the ease in which you can follow up with clients, record conversations, and hand tasks off to other team members.

Cons

Would like to see an easier way for admin to track team members assigned tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Solve CRM

I previously used Solve CRM and decided to switch to RealVolve because of the transaction management aspects of that program. In actual use, I found RealVolve to be less than advertised and very difficult to customize and operate. I prefer the ease of use and intuitive aspects of Solve CRM, which is also easier to train.

Rimsky from Real Asset Partners

Everything you need from a CRM

Excellent

Pros

Customisable, very easy to use, extremely efficient is capturing and retrieving information

Cons

The mobile app does not come as standard and is not as good

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

more adaptable for the needs of a small to mid-sized company and far easier to save and retrieve info (having used Salesforce before)

Ami from STAND & DELIVER LLC

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an amazing representative for your company

Our company deals with communication consulting and I can't tell you how impressed I am with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], your customer service rep. He is responsive, clear and very smart. I have very unique questions and in depth questions. He always answers completely and quickly and I'm incredibly grateful that he's available to us. His help and attention to our needs has been pivotal in my ability to help my company meet the needs of this particular moment in our history. Thank you for providing such a wonderful professional. Keep up the great hiring practices.

Pros

It's fairly customizable and flexible, esp now that you have permissions. So happy that you sync with QB Online.

Cons

The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

This was a more robust system

Gabe from Littlecat Labs

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Dated, clunky CRM

Pros

Used to have a lot of useful G-Suite integrations; highly customizable

Cons

Counter-intuitive UI, easy to mess up the database with no way of undoing actions. Only one admin allowed unless you get the super premium package.

Maria Lalaine from Energy Friend/Thrift Energy

CRM

Great experience but hoping instead of us administrators or owners of the company I would suggest we can get email updates of any updates on the system just to be aware of. I just know now that I have to go deeper I can find that which is when we are really busy no time doing that digging but when prompt by email it will give us a reminder. Somehow with my experience today speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and me discovering the new client manager , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is more than a 5 star Rating for me for all his patience showing me all that through.His very patient discussing going through with the admin bits. I couldn’t have any knowledge for all of it. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

CRM our database where we use for almost all record with in our company. I do hope I can integrate with HR type of software maybe or simply just be solve HR. Where we can manage staff in general including there holiday request to granting their request.

Cons

Currency by Country of use and UK date format if it can be improved the soonest the better as quickbooks is now integrated with it and will be using it with solve in the next few days.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Ecosurv is a software installed in an iPad where our surveyors can use to take on a job and fill in and also take customers signatures basically and if this customer signatures really can be applied on solve system later on it’s then will have to dump Ecosurv away.As for now we use both.Also May I suggest that solve system also can detect duplication of entries Especially on addresses on project blogs so I can really rely on the solve reference as the main basis. I forget to mention this to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].Also in addition to is when we type in a postcode can it possibly give us a dropdown to choose the house number and street. Or it can be entered manually.Apologies for the above request it’s just IF.Thank you very much.!!!!

Graham from Cochrane Ventilation LLC.

Industry: Facilities Services

Solve Client Manager Review

Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Pros

Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Cons

The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data. Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Que from TotalGreen Inc

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great support

Easy to work with and always working!

Pros

Great software which we’ve been using more than 10 years

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Much easier to work with

Jeff from Sustainable Learning

Great Value

Our business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.

Pros

Google integration, value, and customization options

Cons

I tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.

Allen from Dissertation Editor

Industry: Writing and Editing

Everything on one page

CRM and also managing our contractors

Pros

Unlike other crms we have tried, you don't have to change tabs all the time. They don't waste a bunch of screenspace with icons. It isn't pretty, but it's extremely valuable. The integration with Ring Central is critical for us. We can see who is calling and everything about their history with us before we answer the phone.

Cons

They stopped integrating with Gmail. That was the original selling point for us. It was amazing to access a client from WITHIN email. I wish they'd bring that back. Solve isn't as dummy proof as others. If you want to report things you have to make sure you are careful and systematic about how you input your data, you have to customize it to do what you want it to do.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Someone actually talked us into trying hubspot and we did it for awhile and then switched back to solve. Wooed originally by the prospect of Hubspot being free, but we quickly learned it was going to be much much more expensive to get it to do what we wanted.

Peter from redPepper Marketing

Great customer support and a flexible tool

Our overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.

Pros

We love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place. The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software. The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.

Cons

The UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times. It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one. We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue. More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.

Grant from Union Credit Corporation

Flexible CRM, Great Value

Pros

Solve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.

Cons

Mobile site is glitchy and could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Solve gives us all the flexibility and features that we need and nothing we don't. Other CRMs may be more feature-packed, but many of those features are not needed for our business.

Kiara from Centaur

Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function

I don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.

Pros

I use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own. I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects. We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project. Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.

Cons

The face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.

Rich from Niche Market Insurers Agency, Inc.

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Pros

We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help. We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Cons

We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Travis from Hi5 Development, LLC

Greatly improves customer service

Pros

I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts. It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails. It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

Richard from OTUS Group

Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use

A good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.

Pros

Very short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.

Cons

Limited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.

Reasons for Switching to Solve CRM

We were very unhappy with Zoho CRM, and a client recommended switching to Solve after he made the same switch.

Anna from James Resource Network

Wonderful Tech Support

Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us. Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Pros

This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well. We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Cons

We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

Burt from ACRES Real Estate Services, Inc

I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do

I've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.

Pros

A CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.

Cons

It doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.

Seyta from The Evergreen State College

For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.

This is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.

Pros

The flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.

Cons

Being dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.

Bonnie from Herpetorama, Inc. dba Repticon

Why I Value Solve360 So Highly

We are a very diverse company with national reach and a huge mixture of customer types. Solve360 has made it possible for us to capture all the information we need about each of our customers and manipulate it in such a way that extracting the data we need for reporting purposes and customer analysis is very easy.

Pros

Basically, I like everything that Solve360 has to offer a business like ours. It is extremely customizable , offers a full download of all data we have entered and has excellent customer support if and when needed.

Cons

I really haven't found anything at all that I dislike. We are in the process of adding other lines of business to our database because of its flexibility.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

We chose Solve360 because it was the most flexible and comprehensive of all the products we considered and their salespeople were extremely helpful.

A CRM With Countless Features

Pros

Solve makes it easy to keep track of client interactions. We use the email integration, so emails from a certain client automatically get filtered into their Solve folder. It's easy to add a variety of other notes to clients such as calls and events as well. We also use Solve to send mass emails to certain groups of clients, which helps with efficiency. This automatic and very detailed organization plays an essential role in our agency.

Cons

The web browser experience is pretty utilitarian - so, while it's not difficult to use, there is a bit of a clunkiness to it. For example, there's not a way to "save" a custom note or phone call log - you just have to click outside of the window and it automatically saves. Otherwise, it's pretty easy and intuitive to use.

Terry from Ratliff Law Offices, Chtd.

Industry: Law Practice

Great Support

Customer support has been great in response time, and in knowledge! We had a new report that we had to file with our local and state agencies, based on caseload criteria that we couldn't accomplish with our previous program. I uploaded the report format, and within a day or two, as support needed some time to understand the report format, they came up with a solution. Likewise, we had a listserve issue on our posts that would not populate the listserve. Support figured out the issue within a matter of hours and had the information I needed to get the issue resolved with the listserve manager. Great work!

Pros

Flexibility. Also, with the right combination of the filters, we are able to produce the administrative reports that we were not able to produce with the Access program we used in the past.

Cons

We were not aware of the amount of capabilities Solve360 had, but when asked, they were able to fix our problems....

Gary from i24 Call Management Solutions - i24 Solutions de gestion d'appels

Solve is very easy to use and permits us to track leads from initial contact to signing and beyond.

Better tracking of sales leads and existing client follow-up

Pros

We looked into many CRMs when we decided to move away from our previous provider and found that Solve provided us with a great basic CRM experience. We looked at Sales Force because of it's standing in the market but found that for our needs the product was way overkill both in functionality and pricing. If you're looking for a product for basic sales tracking and follow-up you won't find anything better in terms of value for the investment.

Cons

We had to compensate for not being able to pull all reports in the order wanted but resolved this by exporting to Google docs and manipulating the data to suit our idiosyncrasies. Otherwise it has all the functionality of the products that cost a lot more!

Jennifer from TaxSense

Fantastic for companies that provide personalized service to large numbers of clients

Overall it's wonderful to be able to have a historic record of all interactions, and the email template feature saves time and increases adherence to standard procedures. As a newer employee, compared to other employees at the company, I appreciate being able to read back through the record and understand what has happened over the last several years when trying to work with a new-to-me client.

Pros

Favorite feature: being able to BCC emails to Solve. Second favorite feature: the dynamic search functionality. Third favorite feature: client relationships, so we can list relatives/significant others/friends.

Cons

I wish it were easier to mark an email as nonfunctional and/or not preferred, so that we can more quickly update addresses as we get them. The process of including an outdated email is a bit clunky and cumbersome. Same with phone numbers: I wish it were easier to mark a number as preferred. I also wish it were possible to link Solve to our Zoom phone system.

Stephen from Guardian Financial Planning Ltd

Abhinav has been incredibly supportive in optimizing our CRM.

Pros

Workflow, integration, security and fantastic support from Abhinav!

Cons

Seamless integration with an automated scheduler like Calendly would be on our wish list.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Best fit and by far the best value!

Daphne from Custom Electronics, Inc

Industry: Information Services

Solve Solves workflow communication!!!

Excellent! My overall Experience is excellent.

Pros

Ease of Use, integration and cost effectiveness

Cons

Choosing between the two UIs..I like features of both..

Integration with other platforms

Timothy from Southside Tire Co., Inc.

Solve 360 CRM

It works for what we need at a reasonable price.

Pros

Ease of use and value to our employees.

Cons

Very seldom are changes made to update the capabilities.

Price

Jay from CivTech Group

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simple system, great customer service

We used Solve for many years in our non-profit, for managing volunteers, press contacts, and partners. The automated / triggered flows upon adding a new record were simple to setup and back in the day when we started quite unique to Solve at this price point. Realistically today, there are several other platforms that can accomplish the same things that we were using it for at lower costs, which to us as a charity is important. That being said, none of them would have the level of service and involvement that our rep and his great team offered us during our years as a customer.

Pros

Unlike Salesforce or Zoho, with Solve you have direct access to the team who created the product. They care about their users, and are interested to hear how you are using the software and what they can do to make your experience better.

Cons

The interface is perfectly functional but the web has moved on a bit stylistically and Solve is looking a little long in the tooth as result. Also, I don't believe it has the API connections for easy pipes in / out through services like IFTTT or Zapier for connecting easily to other tools.

Aimee from Fuel.iT

Supporting both sales and our asset management

We needed to find a CRM that would also allow us to manage our hardware assets that we 'rent' to customers. We weren't sure if Solve could support this or not, and contacted them for a demo. From the start the customer service stood out - they wanted to actually know about OUR business, rather than simply sell theirs, and they took the time to help us to customise a demo for our wider team and decision-makers. As a small company, it was important we get this right and Solve helped us with answering questions and providing support along the way. Their service was a key reason why we went with them despite them missing some minor functionality that other services had.

Pros

It is super easy to customise in regards to fields and tags. In particular, I like the thought that has been applied to making it easy to customise the look of the 'forms' so that when you add a lot of fields (we capture a lot of data), you can easily find what you need.

Cons

The reporting from this software and lack of sales dashboard outside of that reporting is a bit clunky. It does make reporting on the content a bit more difficult than it probably has to be. The workaround, however, was fairly easy to set up.

Blake from Murfreesboro Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Customer Service Experience

Solve is helping me track leads through the funnel with ease. The flexibility allows me to set up my own fields that work for my business. I like that rather being locked into someone else's idea of my business.

Pros

Software is very capable and reasonably easy to use. The things that were not immediately intuitive were resolved with an email to tech support.

Cons

No real negatives other than limits on that data usage. I would love to import more photos and documents without a thought of data limits, but as a small business, keeping my costs down is more important that than feature at this moment.

Nancy from Legacy Marketing Inc.

Solve CRM is the best

The ability to keep our team members organized. View all user activity within each record. The Sales Team loves the ability to glance at a customers activity right before going into an appointment.

Pros

We have been using Solve for 8+ years now. We just recently started using the app. Integrates with Google Sheets! Talk about Awesome! Ease of Use. The best customer service EVER. Their CS Team sends me email regarding upgrades or new tools proactively!!!!! Give it a try, you'll be hooked!

Cons

The only feature I believe Solve is lacking is the ability to build forms and pull contact/company information in.

Tom from TMSI

Watch what you ask for. You just might get it!

We moved away from Freshbooks and lost that integration. QBO does not play with Solve from what I recall. It was fast and as detailed as you wanted. There was a data competition for white space which required CTRL F search once on the relevant page.

Pros

Super Powerful. Search is wicked. Info assembly in one spot pretty tight. Cloud based access is easy. Mobile App is pretty good.

Cons

I think I over built it for my staff and the management to keep it up was a little to onerous. There was a feature whereby you could auto-sync to and scrape the clients website linkedIn etc to get a fast start on data population. I think that went away.

Al from Green Energy Ohio

Solve user and admin for past 10 years

Very positive overall experience. Product has evolved and improved over the last 10 years. Has also added a number of integrations with other third party complementary products. Their sales and support team has always been friendly and responsive.

Pros

Very easy to enter information. Easy to add additional data fields. Nice integration of contacts and project blogs (which we use to manage all implementation docs & pictures) Very reliable. Can't remember the last time we encountered an error or the software crashed.

Cons

Not easy to do complex searches and reporting. Have to typically export data to Excel.

Mark from Magma Capital

Great CRM for a budget conscious startup business

We are an SME and started with a shared MS Excel. Countless issues including dupkicate versions of the workbook. For what we thought we needed Solve360 offered the optimal solution (including $$ price). Have been using for 4 years now and we haven't looked back. Links easily with Mailchimp for our mailouts.

Pros

Mostly intuitive Wide range of features we need.

Cons

Would be great to link it to live feeds, like Bloomberg or other news service, or an email address finder. Not easy to find a print format that suits. We do have to download to Google Sheets (and then Excel) for certain monitoring tasks.

Peri from Apis Productions

Solve is an indispensable system for my business

Our company relies on Solve for managing our growing customers and projects. It is an indispensable tool in our daily operations. It's easy to use and provides the crucial features we need. The few times we've needed to contact customer support have been great experiences - super fast response time from real people who seem to care.

Pros

The flexibility in the software allows us to create a very customized solution for our business operations.

Cons

We rely on the Project Blog feature heavily for project management and would really love to see something that can help us create timelines for our work.

One of the best tools out there.

Brokerage of businesses for sale.

Pros

We have spent $1000s to customize Sugar CRM and Salesforce prior to using Solve. Our business has 2 sales processes, first to get a client whose business we are selling. Second to sell the business to a range of potential buyers from different entities. Solve required no customization and was easy to handle the configuration.

Cons

None its a great tool. Perhaps some to the terms could be changed, "project blog" for example. We like "Opportunity"

Hubert from Hotelmedia Service GmbH

Great value and service

Pros

I am using solve since years know and I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. No need to read hours of manuals and still there are great benefits. It was easy to apply the software for our companies special needs, it is all I could think of. I want to mention the exceptional support, very fast and very helpfuöl. It was only a few times I really needed them and the experience was great every time

Cons

Not any I could think of, the software works just fine for us

courteney from Paint Rock Royalty

Industry: Oil & Energy

Would not be able to do my job with out it!

The program is very user friendly and you can change what will better fit your company. My customer service rep was so helpful to someone who has never changed any kind of website in her life!

Pros

User friendly, Customer Service is top notch, it seems like it would be confusing but after a few days on the program I could use it in my sleep.

Cons

cant complain about anything, except for the fact it makes you type 40 characters in the complaint field when I do not have one to give!

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

The last company we worked for had the same one.

Carl from Refresh Business Ltd

My go-to CRM and Project Management solution

Two versions - one suiting a more desktop environment, the other more for mobile use. I've tried both and they are very strong performers compared with the competition.

Pros

Very customisable. Outstanding customer service. The technical team have a real grasp of the potential of the cloud. Integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and Spreadsheets

Cons

Does not have Gantt charting built in (although Smartsheet can be inserted via HTML)

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

Better functionality and flexibility. Also better value for money.

Solve 360

Pros

This CRM is easy to use and yet offers a powerful contact management system that plays well with Constant Contact and Microsoft Outlook.

Cons

It was challenging to set up the system for our needs initially, so I contracted with a specialist to get things set up. The ongoing support is generally good, there can be a one day delay while waiting for a response after submitting a question through their online form but once someone responds they get the job done.

Benjamin from Dorman Property Management

Great Application

The Norada team is top notch, and I've always found them to be easy to work with and overall knowledgeable.

Pros

Solve is an incredibly flexible CRM solution, with the ability to work with other unrelated applications. I appreciate that I'm able to make Solve work for almost any business model.

Cons

Not enough robust integrations, and most of the existing integrations need more functionality and "customizability." I'd also like to see more sales-focused features.

Linda from Conscious Cup Coffee Roasters

Solve CRM saves the day!

Pros

Having used Solve360 CRM at my previous employer, it was a no-brainer to suggest it to my current team! The easy to use software helps track revenue opportunity, emails, and keeps the team on the same page with customers. A simple, yet effective tool for any business!

Cons

There is nothing to not like about it! If I have to choose something it would be set up.

Reasons for Choosing Solve CRM

User friendly and easy to train people on!

Gina from Crowder Law Center

Industry: Law Practice

Customer Support is on point.

A hub for clients, notes, mailings, tagging.

Pros

It is simple to use, straight forward. I didn't get much training when I first took my job and I have learned it on my own. Also, literally every time I contact Customer Support, they are quick to respond with the exact answer I need. Meaning, they actually understand and have helped me and the staff several times and are very dependable.

Cons

I wish it maybe looked a little more modern.

Kelly from Discovery Energy

Great simple CRM

Good. We've been using Solve for 7 or 8 years, and we love the product;

Pros

It is simple, easy, and you don't get cluttered by a billion features that you will never use. Great for the basics for Sales and Operations CRM

Cons

I don't like that there are 2 platforms, one that works with mobile better. I can't remember which platform is better for what features. I think it just needs to be consolidated.

Stevan from Expertise Advisors

Industry: International Affairs

Very efficient CRM

We managed to customise solve360 to fit our company's needs and processes (through a developer recommended by Norada). Based on this initial customisation I have to say that solve360 is very much adapted to our needs and Norada offers quick customer support every time we need them.

Pros

Easy to use. We managed to customise it to our needs

Cons

The package with the mobile app is a bit too costly (it should be included in the basic package).