What are Solve CRM users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Solve CRM software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of Use, integration and cost effectiveness."
  • icon"Second favorite feature: the dynamic search functionality. Third favorite feature: client relationships, so we can list relatives/significant others/friends."
  • icon"I have used Solve for over 4 years, and introduced it to my latest start-up business project. I vetted several CRM's before going with Solve and have been very happy with this decision."
  • icon"The reporting from this software and lack of sales dashboard outside of that reporting is a bit clunky. It does make reporting on the content a bit more difficult than it probably has to be."
  • icon"The fact that you can't delete or hide tags or fields that we no longer use."
  • icon"Missing built in features for reporting and analytics."

Browse all Solve CRM Reviews

• Have you used Solve CRM and would like to share your experience with others?

It's good but the design is dated

Carl

Comprehensive, versatile CRM and project management tool with outstanding customer support

The main benefits are: 1. The ability to offer great customer relationship - the information on the project and the customer is easily available to the team. 2. The ability to track all potential clients in a meaningful way, organising follow-ups at any point in the future. 3. Easily pick-up projects and clients from other members of the team should they be absent.

Pros

Works superbly with other cloud platforms. VERY flexible. Two versions to choose - Solve CRM and Solve Client Manager. Lots of great features - Google sheets report integration (slice, dice, geo-reference, and pivot the data anyway you want), click to call, easy to navigate activity window, flexible workflows and follow-ups, individualised task lists and on and on. We've implemented Solve360 in three companies and recommended it to dozens of others and never been disappointed. Of course we always consider other products on the market. Many of them promise to deliver great things, but when you get into the detail, they lack key features that are essential, or are prohibitively expensive.

Cons

Really difficult to find cons with the software. Being really picky, perhaps some lesser used functions are not immediately obvious, but there are plenty of guides and the customer support is outstanding. The inclusion of a Gantt chart function would be great for project work, but there are work arounds for this.

Dorea

Wonderful tool for any business with contacts

Overall, employees can now keep track of conversations with customers, track orders, shipping, reminders via queues, calendars and/or tasks, draft emails for send at future dates, create email templates for ease of tasks that are customizable and stay more organized.

Pros

I have used Solve for over 4 years, and introduced it to my latest start-up business project. I vetted several CRM's before going with Solve and have been very happy with this decision. At first glance I was intimidated by how to begin and organize, but with guidance from their team with one on one training and reading their guides, I have been very pleased with the results. I use the desktop version which I like better than the app for the phone, but I still appreciate the app when on the road to make notes and reminders. I can easily make templates for emails and reminder tasks/queues/calendar dates. It has been a wonderful CRM to work with. I recommend it to anyone that needs to keep track of contacts and their interactions.

Cons

It would be nice if the mobile app could link with the desktop templates I have created to insert those on the fly. I think I was given a tutorial of how to do this, but it must have been too many steps, because I never completed it. We cannot connect our Quickbooks with Solve. I have used Xero with success with my prior business. I prefer Xero over Freshbooks. No number to call for support, but when you email support they can setup a time and they do respond quickly.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Price point is better, tools to stay organized, apps to link with, and customer service support and training.

Elena

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Recommendable product

Pros

From Solve we like that it is easy to use, we can create many different types of fields and the mobile/tablet version is quite good. The customer service is another factor to highlight, the response time is fast and always find a solution.

Cons

One of the main cons is that with the Client Manager version we can't have the direct connection with MailChimp as we had with the CRM version. And also, we can't export contacts lists directly from Solve to an Excel, we have to do it through Google Sheets.

You can't live without Solve for your business!

We started using Solve around 2011-2012 (I believe) and we've never looked back! We searched and searched for an affordable way to keep up with our small growing business and nothing was out there until we ran into Solve. We created our database from the ground up and continue to change it according to our needs and it always lives up to our high standards. We have a very niche product and business and Solve has made it a million times easier to manage and grow our business!

Pros

Solve is highly customize-able for a business like ours that can't just use a cookie cutter program to manage our clients and their needs. We are highly productive using Solve and there is nothing out there like this program. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is top notch - they are on the ball EVERY TIME we need help!

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about Solve! We can make it into anything we want it to be and the customer service team is fast to respond if we run into issues. That is a major thing today when you can barely get someone on the phone after 10 minutes of pressing buttons on an automated phone system like most companies use.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

We did a free trial and realized that we couldn't live without it - best decision our business has ever made!

Greg

Intuitive and Easy to Use

Solve helps us manage recurring tasks like processing offers, servicing listings, holding open houses, etc.

Pros

The mobile app and the ease in which you can follow up with clients, record conversations, and hand tasks off to other team members.

Cons

Would like to see an easier way for admin to track team members assigned tasks.

Reasons for switching to Solve CRM

I previously used Solve CRM and decided to switch to RealVolve because of the transaction management aspects of that program. In actual use, I found RealVolve to be less than advertised and very difficult to customize and operate. I prefer the ease of use and intuitive aspects of Solve CRM, which is also easier to train.

Grant

Flexible CRM, Great Value

Pros

Solve is highly customizable and does everything we need it to do. The API also allows us to integrate Solve easily with other programs that we use to operate our business. What you get for the price is such a great value.

Cons

Mobile site is glitchy and could be improved.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Solve gives us all the flexibility and features that we need and nothing we don't. Other CRMs may be more feature-packed, but many of those features are not needed for our business.

Richard

Solve 360 - one of the easiest CRM's to learn and use

A good basic CRM, with excellent email support, and reliable. Have been using for several years with no issues.

Pros

Very short learning curve for new users - almost no need for instruction, just give them an account and they can start using it immediately.

Cons

Limited built-in reporting capability. Necessary to export to Excel or use google-sheets integration.

Reasons for switching to Solve CRM

We were very unhappy with Zoho CRM, and a client recommended switching to Solve after he made the same switch.

Burt

I use Solve for two of my companies because it does the job it is supposed to do

I've been using Solve for my real estate brokerage for about eight years now and value how it has helped my business. I just started an investment company and have reviewed many other platforms, but chose a second Solve account for my new business because I can't beat the features for the cost.

Pros

A CRM is only as good as when it is actually part of the workflow of your business. Solve helps me keep track of all my interactions with my contacts and track all the workflow of my projects. It is the backbone of my business. I especially like how it incorporates into G Suite for a powerful platform. This is the only CRM I could find that seamless works with Gmail where I don't have to bcc the system to have all my emails display in a contacts timeline.

Cons

It doesn't have many integrations with other systems, but tech support is very helpful in figuring out the best solution for what I want to do.

Gary

Solve is very easy to use and permits us to track leads from initial contact to signing and beyond.

Better tracking of sales leads and existing client follow-up

Pros

We looked into many CRMs when we decided to move away from our previous provider and found that Solve provided us with a great basic CRM experience. We looked at Sales Force because of it's standing in the market but found that for our needs the product was way overkill both in functionality and pricing. If you're looking for a product for basic sales tracking and follow-up you won't find anything better in terms of value for the investment.

Cons

We had to compensate for not being able to pull all reports in the order wanted but resolved this by exporting to Google docs and manipulating the data to suit our idiosyncrasies. Otherwise it has all the functionality of the products that cost a lot more!

Orlando

Solid CRM for affordable price. Easy to use API and highly customizable.

Pros

I like the easy to use API. I was able to quickly create some custom web forms that allow users to add/edit data in Solve360.

Cons

The email builder can be a bit difficult to create email templates using complex HTML templates. Occassionally the automated emails don't seem to go out as expected either.

Maria Lalaine

CRM

Great experience but hoping instead of us administrators or owners of the company I would suggest we can get email updates of any updates on the system just to be aware of. I just know now that I have to go deeper I can find that which is when we are really busy no time doing that digging but when prompt by email it will give us a reminder. Somehow with my experience today speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and me discovering the new client manager , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is more than a 5 star Rating for me for all his patience showing me all that through.His very patient discussing going through with the admin bits. I couldn’t have any knowledge for all of it. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

CRM our database where we use for almost all record with in our company. I do hope I can integrate with HR type of software maybe or simply just be solve HR. Where we can manage staff in general including there holiday request to granting their request.

Cons

Currency by Country of use and UK date format if it can be improved the soonest the better as quickbooks is now integrated with it and will be using it with solve in the next few days.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Ecosurv is a software installed in an iPad where our surveyors can use to take on a job and fill in and also take customers signatures basically and if this customer signatures really can be applied on solve system later on it’s then will have to dump Ecosurv away.As for now we use both.Also May I suggest that solve system also can detect duplication of entries Especially on addresses on project blogs so I can really rely on the solve reference as the main basis. I forget to mention this to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].Also in addition to is when we type in a postcode can it possibly give us a dropdown to choose the house number and street. Or it can be entered manually.Apologies for the above request it’s just IF.Thank you very much.!!!!

Graham

Industry: Facilities Services

Solve Client Manager Review

Overall our experience has been extremely positive. I have found Solve Client Manager to be the best value out of all the CRM's I have explored. The main benefits I have found are the ability to store and share all contacts and clients in one location, ability to export the data and analyze trends we've been tracking in our clients, and the ability to collaborate on projects and see the status.

Pros

Solve Client Manager that is extremely flexible which allows you to build it the way you want it. It is extremely easy to navigate and you can quickly lookup clients and contacts on the mobile app which makes collaboration on projects very easy. I rely heavily on their data export to google sheets to run reports. Their integration with google products like gmail, docs and sheets works fantastic.

Cons

The biggest con for us (which we have found a workable work around for) is that since we have clients with multiple service locations having a hierarchical CRM would allow us to better organize and sort data. Other than that there are only small things like the ability to upload files like a PDF to a record. Solve CRM has a 'activity' report that allows you to view your or your employees activities at a glance that Solve Client Manager does not have yet.

Que

Industry: International Trade and Development

Great support

Easy to work with and always working!

Pros

Great software which we’ve been using more than 10 years

Cons

Mobile app could be improved but furthermore its great software and great service

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Much easier to work with

Allen

Industry: Writing and Editing

Everything on one page

CRM and also managing our contractors

Pros

Unlike other crms we have tried, you don't have to change tabs all the time. They don't waste a bunch of screenspace with icons. It isn't pretty, but it's extremely valuable. The integration with Ring Central is critical for us. We can see who is calling and everything about their history with us before we answer the phone.

Cons

They stopped integrating with Gmail. That was the original selling point for us. It was amazing to access a client from WITHIN email. I wish they'd bring that back. Solve isn't as dummy proof as others. If you want to report things you have to make sure you are careful and systematic about how you input your data, you have to customize it to do what you want it to do.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Someone actually talked us into trying hubspot and we did it for awhile and then switched back to solve. Wooed originally by the prospect of Hubspot being free, but we quickly learned it was going to be much much more expensive to get it to do what we wanted.

Jeff

Great Value

Our business requires a more complex hierarchy of relationships than a lot of non-enterprise CRMs will permit. Solve enables relating customers to each other and to companies, which is essential for us and something that many other CRMs at a comparable price point to Solve cannot do. This alone was a huge factor in choosing Solve. We've used the software since 2012 and continue to be very satisfied. Customer support, on the rare occasion we have needed it, is very attentive and genuinely wants to understand your issue and work collaboratively to solve, no pun intended, your problem and then roll that feedback into how they think about product.

Pros

Google integration, value, and customization options

Cons

I tried the new Solve Client Manager, which seems to be the product that the Solve team is putting most development resources towards, and I prefer the legacy CRM. The Solve CRM mobile app leaves much to be desired; it is basically not usable. I would use the new mobile "client manager" except that it is a separate license and out of our budget. I also dislike that Solve required you to be in a higher pricing tier to use a transactional email service, which makes sending bulk emails from Solve unreliable.

Peter

Great customer support and a flexible tool

Our overall experience has been smooth and enjoyable. Solve is a great tool that does what we need it to do. With a couple of small changes, I would be confident in saying that it would stay as our CMS for the foreseeable future.

Pros

We love how easy it is to organise an entire client's workload and hours into 1 place. The customer support offered by Solve has been fantastic and they've gone above and beyond to sort out even the smallest issues we've had with the software. The software is easy-to-use from an admin's perspective. It's easy to add new users and remove old ones.

Cons

The UI could use an update, as it can feel a little bit counterintuitive and dated at times. It would be amazing to be able to modify time logs after they've been made without having to delete them and make a new one. We recently had a problem with a project blog becoming too big. I believe this was because we had used the project blog for many years, but it would be useful to not have to worry about this issue. More analytics that provide feedback on time logs and staff usage would be useful.

Kiara

Easy Inter-company Linking Options and Bulk Mail Function

I don't really know what the customer service is like because the software is simple and I haven't had to use it.

Pros

I use this everyday and find it really easy. It takes some time to set up correctly and put all your custom fields but once you have you can make it your own. I use it for large company structures which have multiple shareholders and directors, it is a very easy way to see the links between companies and how they are related to projects. We are a real estate debt fund and we have a lot of projects with many investors in each, Solve allows me to link each investor to each project. Also I can tag each investor to say if they have a manager and tailor my distribution lists to send to those specific people. By using "access webmail" I can send bulk emails to my tagged contacts.

Cons

The face of it seems a little outdated. I can honestly say there are not many cons I can think of. I have been using this software for 2 years and haven't encountered an issue.

Rich

Highly Recommend Solve - CRM to Fit any Business

We use Solve to track all of our contacts, companies and clients. The relational fields that link related records and clients together is great. I highly recommend Solve CRM and Client Manager.

Pros

We have been using Solve360 since 2009. We have tested many CRMs and they all lack one thing or another but Solve 360 is completely customizable to fit any organizations needs. The customer support is superb, friendly and always willing to help. We've started using the Solve Client Manager and are extremely happy with its ease of use.

Cons

We use both the CRM and Client Manager and there are still a lot of areas that need to be cleaned up between the two systems. Some of the functionality that we like in the CRM hasn't been moved over to the client manager, such as the webmail functionality. Both systems need more functionality with tagging features so that different workgroups/users can have different tags. I'm looking forward to the next version of the CRM that I've been told is coming soon.

Anna

Wonderful Tech Support

Being able to confirm what communication has been going on with each clients is invaluable. Logging phone calls, emails and appointments is important. Adding simple notes lets us see at a glance how engaged our clients are with us. Tech Support has been great and get back to you very quickly. Usually within in the same day or 24 hours.

Pros

This software is more powerful than how we are using it. It is great to track all the emails you write to each client and to track your phone calls and messages with them as well. We have multiple and different tags for our clients and we can easily send an email to them specific to their tag. It is great that we can sync our contacts with Constant Contact.

Cons

We can only send basic emails. I would need to know HTML if I wanted to do better looking emails but I don't know HTML. So we will stick with Constant Contact. But you take the chance of them unsubscribing with Constant Contact and then not receiving any more communications from you.

Travis

Greatly improves customer service

Pros

I mainly use the contacts section. There's a project's blog that comes in handy for large projects, but mostly I just use the contacts. It keeps everything very well organized. A customer will call me and say something like, "I don't know if you remember me..." and I'll be able to pull up their profile in Solve360 just by looking up their phone number. Before they even finish their sentence, I can reply with,"Oh, yes! You called me a few months ago to ask about..." It leaves a really good impression with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always respect the "reply-to" in the webmail section. So I always have to make sure that the TO field is correct when replying to emails. That gets really annoying, so I end up just using Thunderbird most of the time to send emails. It does take quite a bit of time for the profiles to load, because it doesn't cache anything. It has to search through your email every time you open a contact.

Seyta

For the last 12 years, I've depended on Solve 360 CRM as the Superbrain of business.

This is a dream product, allowing for a central nervous system to hold all details of business that need tending. Using it has allowed me to show up in the best ways to clients and customers, and to stay organized and efficient with all work processes.

Pros

The flexible and all-encompassing nature of what Solve has in its wheelhouse is unparalleled being about to hold all aspects of business. I used Solve in my own business, which was heavily customer-service oriented, then contracted with other small businesses to set up their systems in Solve. I have found it to fit all the needs of a diverse array of businesses, with greatly different needs, including a custom tailoring business, school, small retail business, and international spiritual teacher.

Cons

Being dependent on Solve for so many years in "larger" (2-5 people businesses), it has been cost-prohibitive for me to use privately, just for myself as a contractor.

Jim

Solve is my most valuable web tool!

Solve360 is 100% top-notch---and I recommend this to any organization that need to track contacts, calendaring, results, sales, sales people or customer service activity

Pros

Great interface, many practical options and Solve is completely customizable. The interface allows a streamlined look so we can get down to business. Its flexibility allows us to run detailed reports about activity, results, scheduling and interfaces ---which include FreshBooks and Google. BTW---the tech support is fantastic!

Cons

There's really no shortcomings here. Solve does not have a fancy interface or glossy look---but that's what makes is so good.

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

Easier interface, 100% customizable, excellent support and tons of built-in interfaces.

Rimsky

Everything you need from a CRM

Excellent

Pros

Customisable, very easy to use, extremely efficient is capturing and retrieving information

Cons

The mobile app does not come as standard and is not as good

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for choosing Solve CRM

more adaptable for the needs of a small to mid-sized company and far easier to save and retrieve info (having used Salesforce before)

A CRM With Countless Features

Pros

Solve makes it easy to keep track of client interactions. We use the email integration, so emails from a certain client automatically get filtered into their Solve folder. It's easy to add a variety of other notes to clients such as calls and events as well. We also use Solve to send mass emails to certain groups of clients, which helps with efficiency. This automatic and very detailed organization plays an essential role in our agency.

Cons

The web browser experience is pretty utilitarian - so, while it's not difficult to use, there is a bit of a clunkiness to it. For example, there's not a way to "save" a custom note or phone call log - you just have to click outside of the window and it automatically saves. Otherwise, it's pretty easy and intuitive to use.

Solve CRM