• Pros

• "It’s interactiveness was fun to play around with, and it was very dependable even when my internet coverage was spotty."

• "The ability to push data and notifications is awesome. Being able to share presentations is cool too. "

• "Clean and tidy design. Contacts you when customer reviews material you sent. "

• Cons

• "Developing the presentations is insanely expensive. "

• "Any videos put on the app loaded slower than the first version of Internet Explorer a decade ago —and many would not load at all. Literally the only downfall though."

• "It was difficult to navigate the app and things took was too long to load."

Browse Tiled Reviews

Gregory from Fair Employment Agency

Pros

I liked that it was straight forward and simple. So many apps are complicated, but this one was easy and our customers understood it well.

Cons

There was no “back button” instead you had to zoom out of your current page to go back that part was inconvenient but otherwise it was great!

Morgan from Palisades Apartment Complex

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Presentations For Everyone

I highly recommend Tiled. It made sending new trainings to new employees easy and accessable.

Pros

Tiled made it extremely easy to create training presentations for my employees. These presentations were then accessable at any point they wanted to review them again. It's extremely easy to use, engaging and a great asset for any company that emphasizes great training procedures.

Cons

It is internet based, a presentation hasn't been preciously downloaded you won't be able to access any newly published trainings.

joe from fluent home

Industry: Machinery

how’s review

meh - i love the concept but it’s not executed best, it also takes too long to load up

Pros

the idea is great but it’s not quite there

Cons

i HATE that you have to “pinch”. just make it so you can click back! i don’t like that i can’t zoom in on the pictures like i can in my iphotos i wish i could customize it more

Russell from Greenix Pest Control

Industry: Chemicals

Few glitches, but very impressed and pleased with App.

We were able to solve the issue of people wondering what our Technicians would actually do during the pest control services routinely - with an interactive home. It was great!

Michael from Greenix

User friendly and effective

Pros

I think it was very easy to use. I also think it was helpful in the door to door industry. For the most part I had an extremely good experience with it.

Cons

Sometimes it had an occasional glitch, but it was a really good product.

Realist View

It's been great and useful when ramping up.

Pros

Easy to use for me and the team I currently work with.

Cons

It's really up to the company to use it correctly. Tile did what they were suppose to do for the software.

Raul from Greenix Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

Tiled Review 2.0

It was overall a solid experience and I'm excited to continue to use it.

Pros

I love most about how user friendly the app was. The colors were great and worked well with the photos of the company I worked for. Another part I loved were the push notifications I received from updates.

Cons

How often it would crash on my ipad but not on my phone.

Response from Tiled

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled. Our apologies for any crashes, our team is always working on improving our platform so that will hopefully happen less in the future.

Great

Pros

While working with Alder, tiled really helped me stay on track with what was happening within the company. Any company trips or competitions I always knew right away

Cons

There wasn’t too many things wrong with this app the only thing I'd say would be the number of updates it needed was a little excessive.

Awesome Product, Awesome Company

Pros

It makes you look like you know what you're doing because your tiled presentations look amazing.

Cons

It's a little intimidating when you want to create a large presentation.

Zachariah from Greenix Pest Control

Awesome Asset for Sales

I’m excited to contjnue using it in my work!

Pros

I love how easy it was to use our presentations with customers I met on the job. It was fluid and smooth.

Cons

Playing video content over a minute long takes forever to load.

Christopher from NorthStar Home

Tiled Review

Pros

Cons

Developing the presentations is insanely expensive.

Response from Tiled

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your feedback on Tiled. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the product. Since Tiled does not provide design and development services, these costs are outside our control. We know most of our customers are able to save money as our platform does not require use of code, but recognize this is not always the case. We're sorry this has not matched your experience.

Baker from Aces Companies

Industry: Building Materials

Incredible sales tool

Pros

I love the professional clean look and how fluid everything flows together. Can’t tell you how much business has been brought from using this tool.

Cons

I wish that there was a way to download the presentations and store them on the device to not require data when presenting

Response from Tiled

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you're having a good experience with Tiled. If you use iOS devices, you can download presentations on our native app. Just tap the three dots in the corner of a presentation and choose 'download to device.' If this doesn't work or you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch with us to find a solution.

Mike from SalesRabbit

A simple solution for dynamic presentations

They have been a pleasure to work with and when I have questions or concerns they are always available to talk/walk through things.

Pros

Tiled allows you to build interactive presentations called "micro-apps" that require very little development time but look and feel like a custom app made specifically for the event or person viewing the presentation. I like that the end-user can build their micro-apps themselves and have control over the experience with very little training.

Cons

Currently, the use case Tiled serves is fairly narrow and if you have the money and time, a better app/presentation can be made, but I'm excited to see how they expand their offerings.

Mike from Alder

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Annoying

Good layout and design. Good quality but the whole Slow upload speeds of videos unless on WiFi is way annoying. I use tiled mainly when I’m out and about not when I’m home with WiFi.

Pros

Cool to have content in one place. Makes it easy to get to your content.

Cons

Can’t upload videos unless on WiFi so it makes it useless unless I’m at home

Brandon from Fluent Home

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Amazing Functionality & Sleek App!

I have worked with many customers using visuals that tiled allowed to me to do

Pros

The software let me run an amazing sales presentation and help me capture the interest of many potential customers. Overall I use tiled everyday at work and I could’nt be happier with the functionality and ease of use.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike: I would prefer the sharing feature to be easier to access and use however. This would top off the app’s ease of use to nearly perfect

Benjamin from Adobe

Great user interface

I love Tile! Great platform. Keep it up

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the platform. It helps me in my everyday sales process.

Cons

I think their needs to be a mobile side to it for when Im on the go. You might already have one but I would like to have access.

Response from Tiled

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We have an iOS app, and a brand new Android app as of this weekl, so you can continue the experience on mobile. Visit tiled.co or find us on the App or Google Play store to download.

Jovanna from best choice recruiting

Newer product

i have not had any horrible experience with this product except for the time out and freeze occasionally does not happen often enough for me to really complain about it.

Pros

i am using this product through a company so i am a user, what i like most about the software is that for all of my training videos and training documents, all i have to do is log in and view to learn or refresh myself on any information i need. i like the fact that they can just upload any new information and send us reminders to go view it because it is available.

Cons

sometimes crashes and times out also this product has an app but it is not available for android it is only and IOS app so i think that it hinders the product for not being muti use available for any device.

Shakhodat from Alder

My opinion of tiled

It has helped me tremendously with my training for a Security System. It was fairly easy to navigate and manage. Definitely would recommend.

Pros

How organized everything is and how easy it is to find the functions that you’re looking for.

Cons

That you need internet to download everything in order to get it to work in the beginning.

Dallas from Hawx Pest Control

Very useful app

Pros

I like how it's like a brochure but interactive. beacuse of this it has a wide range of possible uses!

Cons

It is a little tricky for others to use sometimes because it is not traditional.

John from University of Utah Football

Awesome Product

Pros

I love that this product is easy to use and allows it's users to create a very complicated product quite easily. You don't have to be a master programmer to come up with a functional applet.

Cons

Navigation of files was difficult at times. Especially with large quantities of files. I would have liked an easier way to navigate files on the platform.

Samuel from Greenix Pest Control

Industry: Environmental Services

Great app

Pros

Compatible with iPhone. Easy to navigate all of the pages.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and is hard to click on certain pages.

Gavin from Alder holding

Worked food

Pros

It worked good glitched a few times a day but good

Cons

Glitches and kicked me out of the system

Doug from Umbrasecur

Helpful Sales Tool

Pros

There are many things to like about Tiled. The fact that I have a visual sales tool really helps in the sales process. The fact that I can send the presentation out to clients as well and see when they’ve opened the presentation is also very useful. Tiled is like super sales/marketing collateral.

Cons

Nothing about functionality. My only cons are about the content that I’d like to have in my corporate version.

Pest Control Sales

Like I said, the interface was tough to navigate, but other than that it was fine.

Pros

I loved that it was easy to share and the software was customize able. When sending information to potential clients, everything was very professional.

Cons

It was difficult to navigate the app and things took was too long to load.

Sadie from Greenix

Great option for my husband’s work

Pros

Visually, the app is stunning. There is a lot you can do and that we did do with Tiled.

Cons

It was hard to use. I wouldn’t say the controls are intuitive, but they aren’t bad once you get to know them. I recommend adding a back button instead of just “pinching” to exit part of the app.

Devan from Self-employed

Industry: Chemicals

Super helpful

Pros

We used it for work and were able to see everything we needed and share things with customers.

Cons

For some reasons when videos play the do not disturb switch on the IPhone has to be off or you don’t get sound and it hard a hard time loading.

Ian from Fluent Home

Tired App May be a Good Fit

Pros

Clean and tidy design. Contacts you when customer reviews material you sent.

Cons

Seek Design and the functionality is good - in theory. For the alarm company I work for any of the features or videos (weekly podcasts) took forever to load. This wasn’t and issue with connection either as I made several attempts on iPhone 6 and iPad. Unfortunately, it was much easier to use a web browser with my company website. Because the app itself wasn’t fast enough I did not take advantage of the other features.

I like it

Pros

I like that it is super customizable and the content is easy to look at and absorb.

Cons

I thought some of the navigation between different pages was hard to figure out. Would like more responsive button animations is all.

Megan from Hawx Services

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Tiled

Pros

I used it for summer sales and I loved the pamphlet that we could send to people! We weren’t able to do that before tiled.

Cons

It was a little slow at first and took a second to learn to navigate.

Ryan from Smart Home Protection

Industry: Warehousing

Great platform

Pros

Really enjoy the fact that you can send this presentation to prospective customers, and see if they've opened it or not.

Cons

Miner bugs, lack of customisation for individual users

Stratton from Hawx

Tiled made incentives for my company fun and interactive!

It wa great!

Pros

I liked how it was customizable and how it made company incentives more lively and fun.

Cons

At first it was hard to figure out how to navigate the app.

Cole from Restaurants

No bad experiences with it.

Pros

Easy and usable layout that just about anyone can use

Cons

Not to much to dislike for what your using.

Bridget from Adobe Systems

Beautiful presentations

Pros

Beautiful presentations that customers really love seeing because it's unique.

Cons

My own usage failure probably, but find creating what I want takes too many clicks