What are Uplisting users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Uplisting software through verified user reviews

• icon"Able to manage several channels from one product, rate updating, integration with Stripe, great support."
  • icon"2way sinc airbnb and booking.com, mobile friendly, very helpful team to find solutions for your problems. Unified mailbox and the price."
  • icon"I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease."
  • icon"I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once."
  • icon"The integration was a bit tricky, but this is inevitable any time you're integrating a channel partner."
  • icon"This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage."

Browse all Uplisting Reviews

• Have you used Uplisting and would like to share your experience with others?

Miguel

The Best I've Found

Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

Pros

I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

integrated inbox, pricing, support, and the temptation of future new features like the app, and website widget.

Cory

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Exactly what I was looking for...

My overall experience has been very positive and I truly feel that I am good hands with the Uplisting team.

Pros

After nearly 10 years with one of the largest channel managers on the market and then a bumpy 6 month run with another provider over promising and under delivering, I was so relieved when I stumbled upon Uplisting by chance in a Google search. It is exactly what I was looking for - as if it were designed by property managers like myself. The customer service is outstanding and the Uplisting team is willing to listen and implement customer feature requests.

Cons

If I had to find one flaw, I would say not having the ability to edit reservation line items (costs and fees) and in turn the automatically calculated owner payout totals is probably the most important issue that needs to be addressed. However, after suggesting some ideas, the team is working on making this feature available.

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

Uplisting offers quick customer service which is extremely important to me. It also offers an easy to use platform that is constantly offering more and more features without causing problems with the core features.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

I switched from KIGO because the core user interface is run on outdated technology and instead of recreating a new platform KIGO has continued adding to an outdated system which caused so many errors and issues. After a long run with KIGO, it was just time for a change.I switched from Direct because ultimately it was more common to see an error page when navigating the system than an actual functioning page - although I was always happy with the implementation manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as well as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It is a good product but has a long ways to go and unfortunately I couldn't be patient any longer.

Steven

Uplisting Review

Customer Service was hit or miss.

Pros

The value of the product is great for anyone with 10 or less units.

Cons

The lack of growth and features needed to grow our property management company wasn't there, forcing us to seek another company.

Response from Uplisting

Ah, this is our first semi-negative review! To cover a couple of the points raised: - Most of our members are in the 20 to 50 listing range, however, we have many with smaller numbers and many with to 200+. - Lack of growth and features We are one of the most active platforms in the market - in terms of feature releases. We release features almost every other week. Recent features include a powerful direct booking engine (already processing $300k worth of bookings monthly!), mobile app, guest payment plans, guest identify verification (very few platforms, if any, offer this natively and included in our price), custom tags for automated messages, and automated reviews.

Replied December 2020

Holly

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Make your life easier- give uplisting a go!

We changed from using guesty which we were struggling with on the support side of things. We were not getting answers for sometimes days meaning lost bookings and upset guests... since changing to uplisting we have had such a positive experience in particular with the support. It is excellent! Having a real human get back to you on an important issue is so incredibly important and often it is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself which speaks volume for how much he is invested into the software and its development. Do yourself a favour and give uplisting a try. The interface is very user friendly, it’s is continually improving and evolving and they really listen to the clients and their feedback. They have a great Facebook support group also- it is very affordable no will save you hours in so many ways- from automated messaging to bulk pricing, to identity check links etc

Pros

What a breath of fresh air- support from real humans in real time! Uplisting listen to all feedback and are excellent in the support department! This has got to be the number one factor for trying any new software.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving and the developers are hands on- listening and improving features all the time. I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once.. however knowing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I’m sure it is in the pipeline along with so many other exciting improvements.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

We were not happy with the lack of support from guesty sadly

Nikola

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Makes my life so much easier

Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Pros

- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

Cons

- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

Uplisting is much more affordable and the user interface is more intuitive

Laura

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Product, Great Value!

This software has the features I use on a daily basis, at a very reasonable price. It is very user friendly and isn't crammed with a bunch of extra features I won't use.

Pros

Uplisting is very easy to use. The calendar is easy to read, and the unified inbox makes handling guest communications easier.

Cons

I would like to see the daily room rates in the calendar. I would also like the unified inbox to send me notifications when I get a new message.

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

The unified inbox was a key feature for me, and I was pleased with the set monthly price.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

Guesty had a lot of advanced features that I did not use, and it was very expensive because it took a big percentage of my revenue.

Joshua

Excellent for managing & automating properties

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

Pros

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

Cons

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Rachel

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I love the customer service!

Pros

I love the customer service! One of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] becomes a friend now since i ask him so many questions!!! I love this kind of company since they really treat you seriously and listen to your advice. Of course, i believe the users like us will really give them good advice so the software can attract more potential users. We used to spend $$$ to purchase another big big "boy " in the industry, spent almost a year to do the training, it turns out to be a disaster for small company like us. Found uplisting, spent several hours and you know how to use it basically! It feels like day and night.

Cons

I think uplisting is still young, there some some functions are not available yet. But i love that when we provide the advice, the company listens and they improve all the time!

Response from Uplisting

Thanks so much for you review Rachel! We genuinely love working with people like you and your team.

Replied December 2020

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

What I have been looking for

Pros

Since transferring over from my previous PMS, I have found uplisting to do everything I need and help me in tasks that I struggled with before the automation tools that this p[roduct provides

Cons

To date I have not encountered any issues with the software, any questions I have had on functionality have been answered swiftly by their excellent support team

Ease of use

Ryan

Awesome Piece Of Kit!!

Pros

Uplisting has allowed is to simplify our operation and cut some other application costs. I love the way [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team listen to the hosts and make the tweaks to continually improve the software. A game changer for any scaling Airbnb business.

Cons

Nothing at the moment to mention, everything is great

Trish

Finally!! An Excellent channel manager & excellent customer support

Again, I truly can’t say enough good things about this product and the customer service. If you haven’t tried them out you really should! You will not be disappointed.

Pros

We looked around for months at all the different channel managers and all-in-one packages. We spent a lot of time and money on 2 other programs that left us highly dissatisfied, and FINALLY landed with the right product. This is it!! I can’t sing it’s praises more highly! It does everything we want it to do, quickly and efficiently and no bugs so far! Can you believe it? No bugs?!?! No glitches. And the information upload and download is faster than every single product we tried. This alone would have sold me. Add to this the fact that the customer service is top notch. Not another company out there has taken such an interest in not only making sure everything is set up correctly but also takes suggestions to heart. I never have to wait more than a few hours for a response ever. And they keep adding more and more fabulous features. And, in case you’re wondering, I love the software for its Intuitiveness and ease of use (I’m the non-techy one in the family but I’m the one who runs the business) and my husband is a crazy smart engineer and he loves the software as well. They’ve built this software really well (so says my husband) and we are both so grateful the search for a great channel manager is over. Can’t recommend this product highly enough!

Cons

There are still a couple of features they are actively working on that I’d like to see. This con is actually going to be pro as well because when they say they are working on something they really are and we see results almost weekly. It’s impressive really. I also love that when they roll out a new feature it just works and isn’t glitchy.

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

We had SO many problems with Lodgify. Part of the problem was they aren’t located in the US and their US customer service was Abysmal and that’s putting it nicely. I could write just as passionately about what I didn’t like about Lodgify as I did about what I love about Uplisting. Lodgify was truly a nightmare to work with and you couldn’t pay me enough to work with them again. I feel badly for giving them such a poor review but it was really just that bad and I’d love to help you not make the same mistake I did. Pay someone to make your website and then sign up with uplisting for your channel manager. You won’t regret it!

Nathan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Awesome software, even better team behind it

One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Pros

Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that had been around much longer and was more feature rich. However, it became a headache to use, was slow, buggy, and poorly conceived. I switched to a second product, then a third and experienced the same issues -- software bloat, an unintuitive interface, and a glacially slow development process where even critical bugs could take weeks or longer to sort out, and promised features routinely wound up months to even years behind. Finally I rediscovered Uplisting. Since I first looked at their product, it's grown faster than nearly any other competitor in the market. The team answers questions comprehensively and immediately, bug fixes or small feature additions seemingly happen overnight, and large features roll out on a bi-weekly to monthly basis. This is absolutely fantastic. I needed automated reviews, automated messaging, API integration to VRBO/ABB/Booking, a useable app or mobile friendly web site, integration with dynamic pricing, and a direct booking platform. Uplisting has it all, with the exception of the booking platform which is right around the corner.

Cons

I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

Uplisting had the most complete collection of features I could find, and the pricing was per-month and not a percentage of the booking.

Shari

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love using Uplisting !!

Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Pros

Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Cons

Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

Ease of use, platform is great, the team seems eager to assist and make changes as clients require features that assist them with automating their business..

Reasons for switching to Uplisting

The software was very involved and wasn't working as I'd hoped it would.

Response from Uplisting

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it! A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week. Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Replied December 2019

Peter

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)

From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

Pros

The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

Cons

I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

Aowei

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to Use, Very AI feel.

Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

Pros

I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI... Especially the 1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest. 2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

Cons

There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Uplisting in Belize

Pros

Uplisting is an excellent software service that has allowed us to streamline our services for guests and for us the admin. Previously, we had many different logins for the variety of units that we manage and we are happy at the efficency that uplisting provides to us. We are looking forward to the new features coming online and how this will assist us going forward.

Cons

The only con I would say that exist is the complicated set up with HomeAway services. This really isn't Uplistings doing but instead HomeAway as they have consistantly fallen behind their competitors in ease of use in everyway. We do hope that Uplisting and others share this feedback with HomeAway so they understand the frustrations their users face and make the needed changes to modernise their platform. The only other con is being worked on as we speak which is a mobile app for iOS and Android.

Austė

With a good team there is nothing impossible

We are a short-term rental agency, who are managing 70 apartments. Uplisting helps us to manage the business easier and save a lot of time.

Pros

The software is user-friendly, it's comfortable to use. It has all the functions, that are needed to manage the short-term rentals. Also, we like integrations with Zapier and Stripe. The most thing, we are happy about is the team, who are working there. They help in every situation and pay a lot of attention to the client. Also, they are working on new features, that are needed for this business. Big thanks to the team, you are working great!

Cons

The cleaning schedule can be improved, if you have a lot of apartments, it's not comfortable to use. Waiting for the app, because most of the work is done on a mobile phone. The integration of the website would be nice to have.

Matthew

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both

Pros

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

Cons

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Response from Uplisting

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Replied February 2019

Easy & fast to setup + great support

Pros

- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom

Cons

- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Sandrine

Best software and best team!

Pros

Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

Cons

The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

Response from Uplisting

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Replied November 2019

Roderick

Affordable, reliable, and improving

Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

Pros

() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

Cons

() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

Shaun

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Pros

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Cons

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

Reasons for choosing Uplisting

Recommended by peers in this industry

Brooke

Great Software

Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

Pros

My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

Cons

There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

Helen

Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app

Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Pros

Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback

Cons

Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

Michéal

Seamless software with very attentive customer service

Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

Pros

We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

Cons

I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

Uplisting