All InventoryCloud Reviews

User Friendly - Does the Job

Our experience has been great. They don't help you a whole lot when it comes to API's and hooking things up to it though. That is an area for growth.

PROS

Barcode creation and inventory tracking.

CONS

The user interface is good but can be confusing if you have staff who aren't the savviest with tech.

It's good to know that you are enjoying InventoryCloud's barcode creation and inventory tracking capabilities. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Tracy

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

IT Warehouse review

It took me a little while to adjust to a new system, but it is worth the adjustment period.

PROS

It is reliable. I can export data to co-workers.

CONS

If there is a way to make corrections to PO numbers entered incorrectly, I don't know how to do it without completely removing the item(s) and re-entering.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Wasn't my choice, the company I work for decided on it.

Thank you for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to continued improved of our solution.

Jesse

Military, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Wasp review 2024

PROS

Ease of use and easy to explain to employees

CONS

None. It is a great product. Great value and equipment is quality

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

value and other challenges use it for their inventory.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

WIP

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

PROS

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

CONS

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Joel

Civil Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good product - Successful solution

it works well and we are happy with the product.

PROS

it is easy to use. Also, being able to add item photos from a mobile device is great.

CONS

Reports dont show the data i would like to see.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Cost and simple use of the interface. When we initially bought the product we liked that the data was stored on our servers. now we like that the data is not stored on our servers with the cloud system.

As InventoryCloud has many great features and offers lots of benefits. It's good to know that you value the benefit of it being easy to use.

Reviewed November 2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

PROS

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

CONS

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain. Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes. Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

I've used these previous programs with other organizations I've worked with.

Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

PROS

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

CONS

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Barcoding and inventory tracking features were miles above Labguru or Quartzy. Also, since I am paying for Wasp they don't bombard me with ads or ask me to purchase through them so they can make a commission.

Freddy

Think Tanks, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Freddys review

its good but it needs to start implementing dashboards

PROS

I like a lot of the features that help with fixed assets and build reports around end of life

CONS

I hate how you cannot create dashboards

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Yes for the time being I have chosen wasp but I am thinking about other products

Thank you for taking the time to share your information regarding your experience. We also appreciate you identifying opportunities for improvement. Do know that we value your opinion and that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied December 2023

Farid

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Shell Review

PROS

easy to setup and operator user friendly

CONS

I would like the application work using Domain AD

Thanks for explaining to everyone how InventoryCloud is easy to setup.

Maritime, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2024

A lot for your money

PROS

Relatively inexpensive system that is pretty powerful

CONS

Have not been able to easily integrate with Quickbooks. No connector.

We appreciate you discussing how valuable InventoryCloud is compared to the cost. Thanks.

Patrick

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Get what you pay for.

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

PROS

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

CONS

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Replied August 2022

Mushal

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

PROS

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

CONS

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

We liked the vast amount of information display options and the tracking was so easy.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

It was not covering all the features we required to fulfil the job.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Wheels of progress

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

PROS

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

CONS

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

We are glad to hear that InventoryCloud is easy for you and your team to use. Thanks for sharing.

Replied April 2023

Vishnu

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Automate your warehouse operations and improve productivity

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is positive. It is well designed software with unique features.

PROS

1) It enables you to automate your warehouse operations using mobile scanners. Using mobile scanners helps you to eliminate manual work and reduce human errors. It also helps you to improve your efficiency and accuracy. 2) As it is a Cloud based solution you can access it from any system and you don't have to depend on particular pc or laptop. 3) It doesn't requires any installation, just login it and start work. 4) It helps you to streamline your all warehouse activities like inward, outward, storage, cycle count etc.

CONS

We are using it since several years and never faced any difficulties with it so far.

Thanks for sharing how well InventoryCloud works to support your warehouse operations. Good to know that you're leveraging our automation capabilities.

Replied November 2023

Linda

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

WASP Inventory Review

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

PROS

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

CONS

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

After 3 meeting with WASP sales person and our team this is what was recemented from the sales person.

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Replied January 2023

Josh

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

PROS

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

CONS

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

We purchased it years ago and no one used it until I was asked to set it up and give it a go.

Matt

Food Production, 51-200 employees

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

PROS

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

CONS

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Derek