• Pros

• "Yonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible."

• "Great Support Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback. Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation Ease and use and Interactive Great value for money"

• "Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal. Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk."

• Cons

• "Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click."

• "The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome."

• "It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue. The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly."

Browse Yonyx Reviews

Wes from Lindsay Corporation

Industry: Machinery

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Pros

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Cons

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Eric from Union Home Mortgage

As a software developer

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Reasons for Choosing Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.

Jamie from realtor.com

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Replied July 2020

Dear Jamie Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it? Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Ken from Interface Security Systems, LLC.

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Replied May 2020

Dear Ken Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Eythan

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Sachin

Very useful Tool

Pros

Cons

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

Kari from Opcity

Yonyx changed the game

Pros

My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Cons

It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

December 2015

Christine

December 2015

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one. I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Lisa from Realtor.com

I like Yonyx

Easy to use and makes my job easy.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate Yonyx. It helps me assist consumers on a daily basis with ease.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software. Therefore, I do not have any changes to make

Response from Yonyx

Replied July 2020

Dear Lisa Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.

timothy from realtor.com

yonyx review by:Tim

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Response from Yonyx

Replied January 2021

Dear Tim Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

Great Product backed by Great Support

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Brooklyn from Opcity

Multipurpose Tool

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Response from Yonyx

Replied May 2020

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin from PRADCO Outdoor Brands

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Pros

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Cons

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Reasons for Choosing Yonyx

None, Yonyx was only product from this category that we considered., due to their easy integration with our Zendesk instance.

Response from Yonyx

Replied May 2020

Dear Darin Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Cons

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

A great tool for self service.

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Eliminates tech support calls

Pros

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Great Tool

Pros

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Cons

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Yonyx!

Pros

Cons

User interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Daniyal from Vodafone

Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience

Pros

- consistent message across different channels - ensures agent wise process adherence - ensures first contact resolution - great for a knowledge base

Cons

- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

laseante from Opcity

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by yonyx.

Pros

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Cons

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

Andrew from Freedom Mobile

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs. Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable. We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Jessica from Apple

Industry: Consumer Electronics

User Friendly

Pros

It really helps you expect the unexpected. It is easy to navigate and really streamlines our process at work. It makes my job 100x easier and I could not do my job without it!

Cons

I have no negative reviews (yet). Sometimes it has a little lag, but with all technology comes some occasional difficulties.

Brooklyn from Opcity

Yonix has made scripting a breeze

Pros

No longer must you read scripts from a page or flip through looking for specific phrases. It fits on the side of the page and allows for quick and easy navigation.

Cons

Yonix occasionally has a few bugs, but after being reported, with just a quick click of a button, they are fixed within the business day.

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Response from Yonyx

Replied July 2020

Dear Reviewer Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.

Easy and functional

Pros

The ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible

Cons

Navigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)

Elizabeth from InventoryLab

January 2016

Changing the face of support through self-service modules

We started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.

Pros

Allows customers to get help 24/7 Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it The customer service is great!

Cons

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for

Duncan from NSW Department of Education

Easy to use solution with extraordinary support

Pros

This is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.

Cons

Early days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.

Fast and Efficient!

Pros

It helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!

Cons

It took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!

User friendly and makes online scripting easy!

Pros

I like that it is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to create different pathways for your script.

Cons

I don't really have any cons about this software. It has drastically improved the efficiency of reps in our call center and is a much better solution than paper scripts.

Yonyx helps collect all the data for our company to use

Pros

Yonyx is super easy to use! My company makes a lot of data driven decisions in order for our success and time we spend here to be maximized. Our Data Scientists pulls data that is recorded on Yonyx to create reports that help determine what changes need to be made in our process for referral management. When I was being trained how to use it, it was very straight forward since every script we use can be categorized with ease.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.

Robert from Freedom Mobile

Yonyx takes the "Trouble" out of troubleshooting!

Pros

It is a great web app that allows my team to easily follow step by step instructions to help their customers troubleshoot! It is a great program!

Cons

None I can think of! Maybe just easier/quicker ways to update when changes need to be made. Overall It is pretty darn good!

Smart

Pros

It is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.

Cons

I really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn’t say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.

Kathi from C3i

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Yonyx Review

Pros

I like the ease of use, when it is properly set up, it is extremely simple. It's basically foolproof for the user.

Cons

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Jared from Opcity

Very easy to use, changed our business

Pros

Very customizable, we have over 1500 nodes and the updating and managing the content is super easy. This system enabled our call center to have consistency we never had before and allowed us to have a much more in depth script since the reps didnt have to have it all on paper.

Cons

There is a learning curve involved. I would like to have more reps that are able to manage the system but the time it takes to get someone ramped up to the point that I trust them can be prohibitive. So much is at stake that I wish there was a dummy environment that I could train people with.

Isaiah from Opcity

I use this for work

Pros

It's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.

Cons

I think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.

January 2016

Ed from Sage Outsource Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great for call center

We use Yonyx in our ~ 50 agent call center...great for processes and products that change quickly and often. We allow our clients author roles so they can manage the content. Our agents use the decision trees to solve technical issues, and our clients ensure the answers are correct and consistent...especially helpful on the outlier questions. We also use Yonyx to pre-qualify potential customers for inside vs outside sales...

Pros

Easy to setup and maintain Reduces call times Consistent messaging Quality can be tracked

Cons

Price per agent is relatively high for smaller groups...

Antonia from Opcity Realty

Easy To Use

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Cons

Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Response from Yonyx

Replied May 2020

Dear Antonia Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

May 2014

May 2014

Easy and Effective Support Tool

Our system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.

Pros

Minimal learning curve Adequate formatting options Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos Useful analytics Easy to share, publish, and edit Fosters a more consistent customer support experience

Cons

Looking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics

Mariah from Opcity

Shortened Time On Phone

Pros

It's' easy to use. It displays the scripting we need when speaking with a consumer. Admins can also add a variety of responses according to the specific scenario. There's something great about having the script you need, when you need it. It would be great if it could be integrated with our in-house product so that whatever we choose on Yonix auto-populates on our product's window.

Cons

Navigating it. When there are too many scripts, finding the script you need quickly can be a hassle. A search bar would be beneficial.

Christine from Opcity

My thoughts about using Yonyx

Pros

I like using Yonyx because I have never worked with this kind of program and it is very easy to use. It has definitely helped me with being able to go to the correct pages for each lead that we work and it has the correct lead type pops up with the appropriate script. Yonyx for me was very easy to learn and and being able to have something like this is amazing and to me makes my job so much easier.

Cons

So far I've had no real issue with Yonyx. The system itself is pretty easy to use and easy to navigate through.

Great interactive guide

Pros

Yonyx provides a user-friendly solution to interactive, step by step guides that are perfect for technical support professionals. Agents are able to give feedback on steps in the guide if the authors need to change anything, and compliment the guides as well to let them know what is working. Support is fast and personalized.

Cons

The interface could be slightly more intuitive in some aspects, e.g. the window adding a guidance step. The toolbar seems a bit cluttered even though it is full-featured.

July 2015

Donna

July 2015

Unbelievably Life Changing

In a day my Team and I could not go without this tool. It allows us to have information at our finger tips. We have seen such great results as it pertains to using Yonyx. "It never goes down" was a direct quote from one of the agents.

Pros

Average Handle Time and Quality. Our customers are calling on their lunch breaks and times where they just do not have the luxury of staying on the phone for long periods of time. This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores.

Cons

The information has to be updated to stay relevant and current.

Kivia from Cinemark

User Friendly Program

Pros

* Helps streamline the troubleshooting steps. * Once troubleshooting is completed or resumed for the day, you can update the ticket with the step by step notes. *Very easy to use

Cons

* Only issue that I have had was resetting the password. The system sends you a temporary password but I was not able to change it.

Symphoni from Opcity

The Beloved Yonyx

I believe overall it is definitely a positive experience and does improve our productivity but there's obviously always room for improvement! :)

Pros

I love how you literally don't have to think when using Yonyx! Just have to have a little common sense. It makes sounding professional and friendly easy as click click click!

Cons

It's difficult to fit everyone we encounter into the only options given. Also difficult to navigate backwards when answers change or are unclear.

Michael from realtor.com

Good for Inbound Calls

I like the feedback option in Yonyx. Overall - great tool to help optimize operations.

Pros

Yonyx is quick to help with incoming calls, and updating information in real time.

Cons

The one thing I like least about Yonyx is that the script is easily picked up/consumers already know what I am going to say (I can also expect what I will be asked and I can tell which services use Yonyx now).

Response from Yonyx

Replied January 2021

Dear Michael Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

Yonix is clear, simple and effective

Pros

Yonix is great software used for scripting and or guideline assistance for customer service roles. We use Yonix on a daily basis and its a smooth process every time. Its easy to use and very helpful, anyone can use it. Would recommend to everyone looking for a great program that is clear, simple and effective.

Cons

Could be more developed in terms of accessible customization for every user (not just back-end) and with integration with other programs.