All Dealfront Reviews

Moss

11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

Easiest Tool for Seeing Who's on Your Site!

Alan

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2019

Great for enterprise sales insights

Overall super easy to use. You still need to do the work to identify the individual and salespeople like all that handed to them ready to call. It requires a bit of training at the start to identify and remove low-quality accounts before you start seeing value. Do this before showing it to the sales team or they will dismiss it all as low quality.

PROS

I have used this in two companies. It is great for identifying larger companies with their own network who are checking out your website.

CONS

Not great for identifying smaller sales prospects as they are unlikely to have their own network ID and you still have to do work to identify individuals within the company. The time is not worth the value of your sale.

Reviewed March 2018

We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.

Information that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.

PROS

What I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.

CONS

Setting up filters is a little challenging with Lead Feeder. Especially when filtering out information we do not want to see or pay for as a lead. We would like to filter out a lot of the international results we are seeing as leads. Visitors from those countries are not our target market, so we filter out their information to avoid paying for it as an unqualified lead. I have to manually set up a filter for each country that I want to block from our leads information. It would be easier if I could just select a filter that blocks international traffic with just one click.

Jake

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A Good Entry Level CRM for SMEs

Pretty positive, you get exactly what you pay for- for an SME that's just starting out with email marketing it gives you the basic toolset to segment your audience and send email campaigns with some metrics on performance. Just be mindful if you wnat more advanced functionality another option may be a better option for you

PROS

It's pretty straightforward, the marketing module and contact database are fairly intuitive and easy to use

CONS

It lacks some of the bells and whistles of more advanced CRMs (with reference to marketing it lacks logic, triggers etc all the advanced functionality you get with the higher priced software) but for the money it's exactly what you'd expect

Thibaut

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Bad value for money and wrong way of dealing with unsatisfied customers

No surprise this solution has high churn. Very happy to encounter someone who experienced strong ROI and good customer support as it was not our case

PROS

- Simple solution - Easy to use - That's all

CONS

- Value for money - Customer support - Sales process

Reviewed November 2017

Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long.

Great insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long.

PROS

Leadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.

Reviewed February 2023

Good Website Traffic Data Capture

PROS

The ability to have some deeper view and data on the organizations visiting our website has provided a meaningful number of warm leads for sales team. Also effective for insight surrounding client behavior on website.

CONS

The limitations on visitor data (ie. domain/org only, not end user) requires some digging to find the contact who may have actually been the site visitor.

Reviewed August 2022

Nice tool for Sales and Marketing

It is a good experience, but the solution has limitations and should not be seen as the only source of lead generation.

PROS

I like the possibility to track activities and time spent on the website by potential companies (not contacts).

CONS

I think sometimes it shows inaccurate data. When I visit our corporate website from a co-work space I am shown in the Leadfeeder as the medical company, which is located few blocks away.

Reviewed October 2021

Turn your anonymous website traffic into identifiable companies

Get more insight into your website visitors and pass along those qualified leads to your sales team. It also helps marketing out with understanding where your visitors are coming from and which content they engage with.

PROS

It's easy to install the script to your website to instantly start seeing who is visiting your site. While Google Analytics is great for quantifying your traffic, Leadfeeder adds more context to your data and shows you who is on your site. It's a great tool for lead generation since you can see how they came across your site, what pages they visited, and contacts within that company that you can reach out to.

CONS

The price is expensive. The pricing model is based upon the number of leads Leadfeeder finds for you, but not all of them are considered qualified leads.

Caleb

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

LeadFeeder Review

My team and me are able to track our prospects and how they engage with our websites.

PROS

Leedfeeder is one of the most useful lead generation tool for me at the moment, I can easily identify individuals and companies visiting my website and turn them into customers.

CONS

I wish to seem more sales-making features in future updates.

João Pedro

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

A pretty good tool for buyer intent

PROS

Leadfeeder it's a pretty nice tool if you need to know some intent data from your visitors, it's not the best but it gives you a lot anyway.

CONS

It could be a bit better in detecting more intent data from more sources

Selim

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Not the best, but good

It's good but the paid membership is too expensive compared to the features it offers

PROS

It can capture and rank the trustability of the leads that visit your website

CONS

The free trial was very good, although the free version doesn't really offer very useful features

Clive

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Non-profit experience

IT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.

PROS

YOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.

CONS

You can't connect to the person who came. We sell to people, not firms. Therefore it is NOT a LEADFEEDER. IT is a customer path tracking tool.

Hi Clive, we are sad we couldn't help you better. :( Still, thanks a lot for your positive review!

Replied April 2017

Stellan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2017

A real eyeopener for our online marketing

Before we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful! We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!

PROS

Email reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.

CONS

The price is a bit high compared to competitors

Thanks for your review, Stellan!

Replied April 2017

Pekka

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

My daily source of sales leads

Leadfeeder helps me and my sales team to follow on hot leads and it detects new prospects. I can also see the impacts from our marketing activities as traffic amounts

PROS

I like the simplicity and that data is also automatically updated to relevant CRM accounts in our Pipedrive

CONS

If you want to keep the cost down and the clarity up you must constantly hide non relevant companies from showing up in your lead feed. Well, it is needed only once per company, but if you have a big prospect base and you do not clean up, then the tool becomes more or less useless

Thomas

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Essential software solution for sales and marketing

PROS

easy to use enormous time saving with recherche high transparency to many companies

CONS

Echobt Connect unfortunately not yet for companies outside DACH-Region

William

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2018

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Tracking who visits my website

PROS

Very easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

CONS

Somewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.

Giulia

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The best choice

Getting qualified sales leads has always been a challenge and a loss of time: you keep contacting people without having the idea whether or not they're interested in your service. This was my daily situation before the discovering of leadfeeder. Now it's simply the first page i read every morning and i couldn't be more satisfied.

PROS

Very easy to use, perfect integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Jussi

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used daily for free trial

Reviewed June 2017

Helpful to see what site potential customer is looking

More business to me and my customers

PROS

I have used Leadfeeder and Twak.to-Chat together on several websites, Chat worked well with customers who came to our website using their mobile devices (Leadfeeder didn't recognize them) and Leadfeeder would recognize customers based on IP-address etc.

CONS

Sometimes it is difficult to activate customer google analytics account, but customer support is helping us with this issue.

Sampsa