• icon"I have been using this software for a month already and I have been very satisfied on how easy to use this software and it made my life so easy especially with my work on a daily basis."
  • icon"Was super easy to setup for my team. Customized workspace, + predefines technology stack for collaboration."
  • icon"The navigation bar is extremely user friendly, enabling the user to jump easily between different apps."
  • icon"Transferring passwords again is not ideal but not a deal breaker either."
  • icon"I also wondered whether the WFHBOX logo should be moved away from the App navigation bar as it is a bit of a distraction."
  • icon"Lack of mobile version, reporting can be enhanced."

All Focos Reviews

A new way of working

Impressed. Very stable product, dont think I've come across a single problem in day to day use. I rely on the software everyday and in over 18 months of usage, its never let me down. The app supports a broad range of enterprise apps, and so it has now become my central tool that I use every day. Chrome (and others) are now relegated to the casual web browsing tool, that they were always meant to be.

Pros

Overcomes all of the limitations of using a general purpose browser, such as Edge or Chrome, and provides a single "work in a box" environment. When I start up the application, I know that I have all of my web based enterprise apps loaded and ready to go. The app gives me the ability to operate multiple, independent personas (i.e. running multiple Gmail accounts) without having to log-in or log-out in order to switch.

Cons

Would like to see more features around the personas (i.e. I use several different apps in relation to one persona and it would be nice to see a set of apps linked together in support of a single persona).

Reasons for switching to Focos

Browsers are general purpose web tools, and never really intended for day to day, focused work. This app takes the browser to the next level and provides a secure, focused working environment.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Chris, Appreciate your comments, great to see the productivity benefits you are getting from the product! Thanks for your feedback about the persona grouping, expect to see that soon, we want to ensure user experience remains paramount as we add features. Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

Nurullah

June 2022

Focos Nu

Pros

In general, it is nice to receive notifications about changes or e-mails that occur in some accounts that I am logged into in this software and inform me.

Cons

It doesn't have too many bad features, obviously. I can only say that it is open to development. Also, it used to have a lot of bugs, but it's better now

Reasons for switching to Focos

It's nice to use new or undiscovered software from time to time.

Response from Focos

Hi Nurullah, Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you are enjoying Focos, and appreciate your feedback. Team Focos.

Replied July 2022

Industry: International Trade and Development

Review of wfhbox

My daily work involves a wide range of activities, including internal management, CRM-based activity, and the use of a wide range of applications. I feel WFHBOX and similar solutions can help to improve business performance and help users to manage their different software and applications more effectively.

Pros

I found the installation and set-up extremely easy, and very intuitive in terms of connecting to specific apps via a pre-loaded menu. The navigation bar is extremely user friendly, enabling the user to jump easily between different apps. The fantastic thing about WFHBOX is it eliminates the need to have multiple applications and windows open at a single time, helping to prevent my PC from slowing down and boosting productivity considerably. The software integrates seamlessly with all the apps and platforms I use on a day-to-day basis.

Cons

There were a few bugs here and there, so as some difficulties with Google logins. It would perhaps be good to expand the list of pre-loaded app options, as there were a few we use that weren't available and needed to be set-up manually (Formsite, People HR, ClearReview, WeTransfer). Having clearly identifiable App logos is much easier, so the more pre-loaded apps there are the better the user experience (or perhaps having option to customise the icons). I also wondered whether the WFHBOX logo should be moved away from the App navigation bar as it is a bit of a distraction.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Mark, Happy to hear you found the set-up and use of our product as extremely user-friendly! Thanks for your feedback and yes we're also adding more apps as you mentioned. Best wishes.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

If you are seeking how to streamline your team's work, you're in the right place

Our use of SaaS apps has been going up, even more so now with work from home. We wanted to provide our teams with a solution from which they can launch and use all the apps in streamlined and safe way.

Pros

Was super easy to setup for my team. Customized workspace, + predefines technology stack for collaboration. Finally whole team is communicating in the same place. Even tho it's virtual.

Cons

Not all the app i'm using are currently in system. More apps would be nice. More data on apps usage would help analyze my team activity.

Reasons for choosing Focos

Easy to setup, easy to use, new and promising.

Reasons for switching to Focos

We were looking for a platform to help bring our teams together whilst working remotely as we're doing much more of that now.

Thomas

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A simple to use time-saver in the battle against browser tabs

A really handy tool that saves me time and organisations my information far more effectively. I'm getting less distracted by 25 open tabs, a problem that had initially got worse with increased home working.

Pros

The user interface is slick, and makes it much easier to find my apps than Chrome

Cons

There are some features that that could definitely help even more in the future - hopefully they are on the roadmap

Reasons for switching to Focos

Although it's lower on features, the user interface is better

Response from wfhbox

Hey, Nice to hear you are loving the user experience, we will certainly be adding functionality whilst ensuring we do not bloat the product experience. Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

Replied June 2020

Tony

I use it every day!

It really helps me keep my customer environments separate and in my role that is the real win.

Pros

I work as a consultant and need different environments for my different customers. In the browser it's a nightmare of switching login all the time. In WFHBox, I can simply have separate apps for each of my customers. Easy.

Cons

I'd like support for browser tabs and for grouping apps into 'session groups' so that links from one app to the other worked without requiring multiple logins.

Reasons for choosing Focos

Clean UI: Wavebox is powerful, but messy

Response from wfhbox

Hi Tony, Glad you like the user experience of our product! Thanks for your feedback on grouping apps, its on our roadmap! Best Wishes.

Arjun

March 2022

Recommended for all the users working remotely

Pros

The software is easy to use and also has one of the best guide and support team

Cons

There is still the requirement of adding some other integrations.

Response from Focos

Hi Arjun, Thanks for your valuable feedback. We look forward to adding more apps and being of service to you!

Replied April 2022

Anthony Jade

Industry: Market Research

WFHBOX Review

Pros

I have been using this software for a month already and I have been very satisfied on how easy to use this software and it made my life so easy especially with my work on a daily basis. Unlike the other browsers I usually get an issue like the browser would crash or the site won't open. So in order for me to get back to work, I need to perform few troubleshooting steps and I have been using this software for a month already and I have been very satisfied with how easy to use this software and it made my life so easy especially with my work on a daily basis. Unlike the other browsers, I usually get an issue like the browser would crash or the site won't open. So in order for me to get back to work, I need to perform a few troubleshooting steps and it will be a waste of time. But for WFHBOX as I stated earlier, it really made my work life easy. it will be a waste of time. But for WFHBOX as I stated earlier, it really made my work life easy.

Cons

The only suggestion I can give to this software application is it will us create multiple tabs at the same time.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Anthony, Glad to hear the product is saving you from browser slow-down and crashes! Great input about the multiple tabs within apps, this has been noted! Best wishes!

Noyan

My inbox hub!

Easy and simple. Like having my iphone but on a big screen! I can access all my email, messaging and documents from one hub. I have seven inboxes and four messaging platforms, so this really does make like simple. All logged on and ready to use.

Pros

Easy to install, then about ten minutes to set up my various inboxes and then all working. Really helped my issues of having to sign out of my two Microsoft Outlook accounts , or having multiple tabs open on my browser.

Cons

Nothing negative at this point to report.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Noyan, Great to hear this is helping you with multiple email accounts and was quick for you to set-up! Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

Brett

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Provides better communication and collaboration platform to my remote colleagues

We’re a remote first company and in that regard wanted to ensure our team members have access to all their SaaS apps in one dedicated workspace. I was the "Guinea Pig" within the business and I'll be recommend others adopt it.

Pros

The simplicity of the platform is why I've stayed with WFHbox beyond the initial free trial. Initially I was sceptical about whether this would add value but once I got used to it and integrated the app's I use daily, it became a breeze and get so much more done.

Cons

None really other than I'd like to see multiple apps in groups for ease of use in the future.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Brett, Good to hear it's helping you get through more in your day! Thanks for your feedback on grouping, its certainly on the roadmap. Best, WFHBOX Team.

Eyüp

April 2022

Focos EO

Pros

Email notifications are very nice. My overall experience is also on a positive level. The minimum system requirements are also quite adequate.

Cons

I am encountering errors when logging into some sites. I think these bugs are software related. It would be nice if they fix this

Reasons for switching to Focos

Because I need to use more than one web browser

Response from Focos

Dear Eyup, Thanks for your valuable feedback, we appreciate it. Glad your overall experience of Focos has been good. We are continuing to resolve some apps which are working differently. Thanks, Focos Team.

Replied April 2022

Cornelia

Connecting our remote teams for better collaboration

We wanted to provide our team with a solution to help them work remotely, whilst remaining connected for better collaboration. It is an intuitive, simple product which everyone on our team got up and running with, little to no training required! Other alternatives appeared complicated on set-up.

Pros

We wanted to ensure that our team had a digital workplace destination which was common to all members of our team and yet could be customised to suit each department or team member, WFHBOX provided that.

Cons

A straightforward product that everyone gets, so if we had to say anything it would be a future ask, we would like to see more features around groups and departments going forward.

Response from wfhbox

Hi Cornelia, Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear the product is helping your remote teams to collaborate better. Thanks for your feedback on groups and departments, its in our roadmap. Best wishes!

Davide

WFH review by Smart-up

Very positive experience, it is a unique product, it keeps me logged in onto all the SaaS apps I use and with all the emails and notifications I receive it does help me stay focused.

Pros

Single log-in, features to block-out distractions (turn-off app notifications), stats on app usage, app discovery

Cons

lack of mobile version, reporting can be enhanced

Response from wfhbox

Hi Davide, Awesome that the product is keeping you engaged in your SaaS apps, and keeping you focused! Happy to hear this. Thanks for your comments about lack of mobile, it's on our roadmap for sure, a sync'd mobile version. Best Wishes!

JEVGENIJ

Like it

Satisfied

Pros

Quick, easy to use, works on Macbook Por

Cons

Quite expensive, haven't used it for long time, can't compare with other products

Response from wfhbox

Hi Jevenij, Glad you found it easy to use. We'll take into account pricing, we are better value than the competition who are 30-40% more. Best wishes.

Dustin

Everything in one place

wfhbox has really improved my efficiency switching between the various apps on my PC.

Pros

I love that I can have all of my standard apps open in one place rather than having several windows and browser tabs open. This has a huge impact on my productivity.

Cons

I really wish there was a dark theme/mode.

Response from wfhbox

Hey, Many thanks for your review, we appreciate it! We will be looking at further personalisation of the app with features such as dark mode! Best, WFHBOX Team.

Replied June 2020