All Similarweb Reviews

SimilarWeb Review

Chamath

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Best option for digital marketing

When it comes to competitive analysis SimilarWbe Pro playing a huge role in there. Visual charts and graphs give you more valuable information. SimilarWeb Pro is a very powerful tool when compared to other tools available in the market today. If you need to test it out before you signup they are providing a free t

PROS

With Similarweb, you will not only get hold of analytics from your website site but also an observation of the target. The target you have defined and their respective interactions with websites in competition. We name it as a life worthy experience for your ultimate business. There are two alternative scenarios revealed by the Similarweb. The first one is, supporting you to identify your place in the field concerning the niche and the industry. And the second one is the panorama of your competition and the entire game you were playing. With having all this information, we can make correct decisions and find what the people truly want in the future.

CONS

When it comes to Cons, the Pro version is very expensive for small businesses. Referrals reports aren't very accurate.

Abhishek

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Must have Competitive analysis

PROS

- Competitive analysis is really helpful - Chrome extension is helpful to understand the basic nature and traffic of the website - The information is structured in a very easy to understand manner

CONS

- The data is not as correct as GA - The data for website only with good traffic are shown, new websites are not shown at all

Jimmy

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2017

It's a nice app with mediocre data quality.

It was helpful for assessing the size of different revenue opportunities.

PROS

The UI and design is very clean and easy to use. Most of the things you'd want to use it for are immediately obvious.

CONS

The data, particularly in terms of page view and session volume, is usually not even directionally accurate.

Thabiso

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Similarweb pros and cons

Similarweb is a good tool that is useful for business and can upscale it if used frequently and properly

PROS

When I want to advertise on specific region, it is easier to see where most clicks come from and if they offer marketing campaigns, I utilize that

CONS

When you analyze some websites which have small traffic, no data to be found, hence it's not easy to assess your performance compared to your growing competitors

Augustin Jr.

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

BEST TRAFFIC AND ENGAGEMENT SOFTWARE

My Overall Experience With This Software was Great!! it really helped me when doing research online and when I'm trying to find out information on different sites and companies...

PROS

I love the fact that you're able to view websites analytics by one click of a buttons ….. I also love that you get information on which country's the traffic is coming from and also it shows you if its via search , direct etc..

CONS

I don't really have any Cons For This Software it works as it should I just think they should have a longer free trial session

Dan

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Great product for salespeople!

PROS

Great insights into the target accounts web traffic/advertising data

CONS

Nothing at the moment. Does all i expect it to.

Catherine

Reviewed September 2018

Very useful

I use it a lot for prospecting and finding new sites to work with. I've found it very useful.

PROS

Similar Web comes in handy when I need to know the traffic of specific websites that we want to partner with. i also use the Similar site section to find similar websites for me to use for prospecting.

CONS

Overall I haven't had any issues with it. It's easy to use.

Diego

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed October 2022

Good product, but I chose a competitor

PROS

Product is very well built, easy to use, data quality is good.

CONS

Pricing is opaque and not competitive. They should offer more affordable editions.

Dianne

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Similar Sites lets me target businesses who should know about my software

Similar Sites makes my life a lot easier and saves me so much time. I know I would miss opportunities if I wasn't using this too.

PROS

I like the fact that I can go to a typical customer's website and use Similar Sites to show me a list of companies that fit the same profile.

Cris

Writing and Editing, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Super insightful Data

PROS

We use the data to look at monthly visitors for a unique website. It helps us contextualize when we get clients mentioned and linked in stories by the media.

CONS

No complaints at all. The service is pretty straightforward

Anamaria

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Amazing tool which I will always use

My experience with SimilarWeb has been eye-opening. Being the first tool I used to analyse domain activity, engagement and other similar options, it taught me how important it is to stay on top of website optimizations to achieve the best results. I would recommend it to anyone passionate to grow their website and traffic.

PROS

It's super easy to use and gives you anything you will need when you own a website. I love to use the extension as well - every time I'm on a website I love, I'm so curious to see how they're doing, how is their engagement and so on so that I can get inspired.

CONS

The only thing which I would add here is the price. When you're from a smaller country, the tool is not very affordable. However, the free version is amazing as is!

Prasath

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2022

SimilarWeb Pro - Wide range of features for free

1. Easy to use 2. Activities aren't just tech-based Can be used to compare sites side by side 3. SimilarWeb Pro is a great tool for SEO research, especially when comparing the performance of multiple websites in a single sector, such as travel or beauty. Although the site is free, it is limited by the amount of web traffic it can track.

PROS

1.SimilarWeb is a popular website analytics solution that provides a wide range of features for free and also offers paid plans for advanced needs. 2. It is widely used by small and large businesses alike to get an understanding of their website's performance, such as how many visitors have come to their site and how long they spent on the site. 3.It is also a great tool for SEO professionals to use to improve their rankings, as it can provide insights into which of their competitors are getting higher-quality traffic and which keywords are bringing in the most visitors. 4.It is both easy to use and provides a great deal of information for free, which makes it a great option for anyone looking to get a quick grasp on their website's performance.

CONS

The biggest disadvantage of SimilarWeb Pro is the limited amount of data it can show. It only shows the basic information about a website such as how many pages it has, how many visitors it receives, how many emails it sends, and how many ad views it has. This can be a limiting factor if you want to do advanced

Emanuele

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

A must have tool for any digital marketer

PROS

This tool is the best entry-level solution for studying any website. It returns useful information that any digital marketer shall know about the competition. Just install the Chrome extension and verify in 1 click the history on any website.

CONS

Very useful for big websites, but it does not track the websites with low traffic.

Jordan

Internet, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Jordan's Review

really good, I wish every website showed sessions and bounce rates though.

PROS

the ease of use, and the functionality to find bounce rates and sessions. is really helpful and insightful.

CONS

is costly to upgrade to the paid version where the free version gives you a taste of the offering. not every website is tracked.

Quentin

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great for competitive web analytics

PROS

It's very useful to assess key web analytics metrics for your competition or prospects.

CONS

Nothing really. It's very useful and I haven't encountered anything that I don't like.

Devraj

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Gives accurate site traffic and performance

It gives traffic and analytics that I use for my own site analysis and also for competitors' site analysis.

PROS

It gives competitive insightful data for my sites including SEO, traffic source, traffic types, and more.

CONS

Its web browser extension takes a longer time to load fully.

Reviewed January 2019

SimilarWeb Review

Overall, we use SimilarWeb to try and gain a sense of what other partner sites do in terms of qualified traffic that can be sent our way for sales.

PROS

Different levels of reporting for a number of 3rd party sites that we aim to partner with. The free version was solid enough to upgrade to Pro. Love the different channel reporting they offer!

CONS

Some of the metrics included do not seem too accurate, but they are good enough to provide a ballpark range.

Jahnvi

Reviewed September 2022

Best tool for competitors analysis

Amazing

PROS

It helps me to get information on accounts that I am actively working on

CONS

For certain accounts the data is not accurate

Magdalena Lidia