All Spectrio Reviews

Joe

Entertainment, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2021

The Best By Far on the Market!

Jessica

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Enplug has Changed our Campus Communications!

We love it!

PROS

It is very very easy for users/staff of all technical competencies to utilize and edit with Enplug. It has made our campus communications quicker to update and keep accurate as well as streamline the formats and presentation. Highly recommend using the product. we have outfitted 2 of our buildings with it and plan to expand to another campus center this year.

CONS

The only con we have is that all of our marketing materials need to be formatted to fit the horizontal screens but this is partly our fault because of how we utilize Enplug on our screens.

Reviewed February 2018

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

PROS

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

CONS

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

Replied February 2018

Mahath

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Glitches

There are so many benefits mostly advertisement; it explores us more opportunity to do a better advertisement and make more profit out of it. Apart from the workspace stability this is a good application and I am sure that you guys can do better to improve the customer experience . Thanks

PROS

This is the first time using an application like this and I like the whole thing works.

CONS

This could be far better. - the layout workspace is limited. every time you have to adjust zoom in and zoom out to see what we have done. if you zoom out the whole menu go smaller for resolving this it should have zoom out option just for the workspace display and the side menu bar stay the same size. - When you do a preview of the layout you have to zoom out the browser otherwise you won't be able to see it or you can scroll down. - the style options , if you change one style and it automatically changes all layout font just because of that. -you cannot add multiple layouts and assign one from that to the screen. we always have to delete the old layouts and add just the current one to display it on the screen. -sometimes the screen save the old layouts and show up with the new one. It takes three or four restarts to fix. - the allignment never matches with the computer and screen. It takes a lot of time and effort to do it. -sometimes when you click a layer and it stick with the mouse; we have to double click so many times to put it in the same position.

Ricardo

Supermarkets, 5,001-10,000 employees

PingHD Review

PingHD's dev team worked with us to integrate our POS system. They are also constantly releasing features and enhancements as well as fixes. Our company did over 400 TVs in a few weeks without any major problems.

PROS

PingHD has incredible customer service. We love working with them. Our digital menu solution has worked very well since implementation. The way PingHD integrates with Tizen (Samsung) based screens and how it handles the screen assignment makes it extremely easy to deploy.

CONS

The web interface designer needs some work. It claims it is WYSIWYG but it's not. The design on the screen may look different from the preview on the browser.

Hospital & Health Care

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2017

Quick Setup. Product easy to use and understand.

PROS

We use enplug for events and they are flexible with our subscription that we can come back at anytime to use their services. The device is small and non-intrusive. Back-end software is simple to use, and manage. Great product.

CONS

Using enplug out of the box into a TV with HDMI is simple. When the setup becomes more complex, there isn't enough documentation to assist in configuration.

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the Enplug experience overall has been very good for you. In regards to your comment about a lack of support for more advanced setup, we're working to keep our support center up to date (support.enplug.com). Can you provide more details about the advanced setup instructions that you'd like to see? Our support team can also assist with more advanced setups - you can contact them through the support site as well. Thanks, Colin

Replied November 2017

Kerry

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

Disappointing Results

PROS

The players seemed to be robust. The concept of how the system would work was a great idea.

CONS

Trying to get to the cloud website to make changes and to upload took for every. The performance of the cloud server was abysmal. I had dial up modems that worked faster. Not being able to update the templates was a big stumbling block for us and ultimately is why we have abandoned their system and also the lack of technical support as they could no longer support the system.

Reason for choosing Spectrio

We chose them because some of our other locations have used them for some other digital display stuff. Plus they made it seem like it would work really well.

Reasons for switching to Spectrio

Cisco discontinued their digital content management system, and we could no longer add more devices to our system.

Gabriela

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Easy solution, big results

Enplug allowed me to unify and streamline my company's content and branding across the digital displays all throughout our campus. It allowed us to display up to date information to our students and visitors on a timely basis with the click of a button.

PROS

It is so easy to use and offers a lot of flexibility to accomplish almost any project for your displays. The support team and account managers are proactive and speedy, always ready to help and offer advice.

CONS

There could be more apps but I hope these are developed in the future

Reviewed March 2018

Great

PROS

the device is easy to use, the app of the instagram wall, easy to connect, and they give a great support

CONS

email alert sometimes is not show the device name, I need music in the device in all the apps, and some app In Spanish

Hanna

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed October 2017

Love this product - it engages our guests and encourages additional discretionary spend.

PROS

This makes tech easy, it pushes the promotions we want, drives traffic to the places, times, and sites we desire, all with remote updates and easy installation. Cannot say enough great things about this product and all of its functionality.

CONS

It's a touch expensive TBH. But after time passes and text continues to improve, I believe that will change.

Hi Hanna, Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how Enplug engages guests and increases traffic. Lots of new features coming soon - so stay tuned and check our App Market at enplug.com/apps!

Replied October 2017

Alexandra

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Love EngagePHD!

PROS

I love how user friendly it is. Whenever I need to task something on this software to a coworker, there are no issues.

CONS

Sometimes the digital screens glitch or do not match what I scheduled for them.

Lucas

Textiles, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Enplug Free Trial with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

My overall experience with Enplug is a 10/10. Client Partner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was able to help me every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accommodated delays and roadblocks we had in our project to allow us to fully explore the Enplug device and software. He was very professional and respectful and never tried to force his sales pitch - instead he used data and performance to prove his sales pitch as fact.

PROS

My favorite thing about this software is the variety of capabilities that it has. In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.

CONS

Every time I thought there was a capability that Enplug was missing, I was reassured that Enplug had this capability and was shown how to get that result. Really tough to nail down a specific con with this software. The ease of use is remarkable for someone like me with very little background in digital media/marketing.

Reason for choosing Spectrio

Definitely the combination of value, customer service, and software capability. The cost was a little bit more than our previous provider but for the upgrade that we are making, it was more than worth it for us. Customer Service was great even in the free trial and they did everything to help make sure our questions were answered and our concerns were settled. Software Capability is last but definitely not least and let me tell you, this software can do just about ANYTHING!

Reasons for switching to Spectrio

We were with a different provider that we had purchased devices from and had access to their software for free. Well, you get what you pay for. We really wanted to ramp up our Digital Signage project and the old provider just was not cutting it anymore. Along with an inefficient interface and less capability, our previous provider did not have the Customer Support that I can already tell Enplug has.

Thank you for the great review, Lucas! We love hearing that Enplug has been able to provide you with the value, capabilities, and flexibility that your company needs. We also pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm happy to hear that your Client Partner has provided you with such great support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. We appreciate your time and feedback!

Replied November 2020

Vahagn

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

#1 Digital Signage Solution

We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at ​each screen.

PROS

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast​. Sounds unbelievable​, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly​ powerful​. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely​ know, what is the best.

CONS

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side​. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a ​user I have to follow​ ​ their rules.

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

Replied September 2019

Hospitality, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2018

Football Stadium Digital Screens made by a Beginner!

Prior to having access to EngagePHD, I would have to go around to every screen in my stadium and take down printed menus, put up new ones for different prices levels/events. Now, after installing digital menu boards, which I also purchased through Ping, I am able to, almost instantly, update all of my screens from a desktop computer. There project management team and design team are fantastic to work with as well. Thank you Ping!

PROS

Ease of use Quality of images Constant support from company I am by no means a graphic designer, but with a large amount of menu changes for events, EngagePHD makes me feel like I am one! Thank you!

CONS

While this is not a "con", because I haven't found any yet, I just wish there was a smart phone app, because the desktop website is a little difficult to navigate from my phone. It can be done however, as I've stood in front of a screen and updated it from my phone.

Peter

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

PROS

Enplug seamlessly consolidates our social media traffic into a visitor friendly feed that encourages them to post about our destination, increasing the overall level of online exposure our destination receives.

CONS

Recent updates to the back end made approvals slightly more cumbersome as we have our signage software set to display only approved traffic that we moderate post by post.

Peter, thank you for your feedback. Have you tried our pre-approve feature for your connected accounts? This means any of your connected accounts will automatically publish the posts to your displays. We are happy to hear you find our software a good investment for your company. Showcasing your social media posts on your screens will encourage your visitors to follow and post on social media. Happy displaying!

Replied October 2019

Alex

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Simple, user friendly, and helpful

only took me a few minutes to learn and the options are endless. I would highly recommend this to business looking to market upcoming programs or relay information to their customers.

PROS

The software is extremely easy to use and fully customizable to meet our companys needs. it provides a "wow factor" when customers come through the door and are able to see our company content". What I like most about enplug is how easy it makes relaying promotions or information to our customers in real time!

CONS

when I program something to display, it only gives me the option to set as priority play or to set between every 2 other graphics but I cannot set it display between every other graphic.

Thanks for the great review, Alex! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate the great feedback and recommendation.

Replied December 2020

Leah

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

BEST software program for Marketing Professionals and companies of any size!

Before we discovered Enplug, we did everything old school...loaded USB's with content, ran downstairs to plug it in the Smart TV...then ran back downstairs again every time there was a tiny change made to an ad. With Enplug NONE of this has to happen ever again! We can control all the content under one hub and make changes at anytime, from anywhere. There was no hesitation at all when I was asked if this was a product we should invest in. Now we use Enplug currently at 3 different properties for not just our members but to communicate information to our employees too.

PROS

* Very easy to upload new ads * Already built templates available * Features to auto schedule and remove ads at a certain date *Remote access - we have these set up at 3 of our properties and it can be managed by one person from one computer if needed * Integrates with your social media & YouTube platforms * Very easy to set up and mange

CONS

Nothing! I have no complaints about this product since day one!

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Leah! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying all our features and that you've found Enplug to be easy to set up and manage. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

Replied October 2020