Browse ComplianceGO Reviews

Josh from Get Above The Fold

A necessary tool & software that easily saves time and money

Excellent product. The product is amazing but even greater than the product is the team and support that comes with it. They are true stormwater experts that freely share their expertise and insights. They are constantly seeking to improve an already great product.

Pros

The software is very helpful with stormwater compliance. Not only does it do its job well, but it is also inexpensive and easy to use. Stormwater compliance can be difficult to manage & navigate, so having a too like this is a necessity.

Cons

I don't have any problems with the software. I think integrating text messages would be a bonus & I actually know they are in the midst of doing that. The software just works.

Colt from West Haven City

Industry: Utilities

West Haven City

Better organization and compliance.

Pros

New system is very user friendly, and organized.

Cons

When you are on a site and push the back arrow, it takes you back to the home screen. I wished it just went back to the list of sites where you left off.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

I was thinking of switching, but really like the new system.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you Colt! That is great information. I'll definitely bring this up at our next development meeting. We are working on a new concept for that site list that I think you'll really like.

Kamren from Clyde Companies

ComplianceGo review

Pros

A great place to store and manage all of our SWPPP and SPCC plans/inspections. Good customer support when we have questions.

Cons

there are a few quirks; for instance if an inspector forgets to do an inspection for 2 straight months, then they do one for the current month, the notifications of a missed inspection go away and the inspector is not alerted to the missing/late inspections.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Kamren, thank you for your feedback on Compliancego. Did you know that on your sites you can actually find a list of all of the missed inspections under the Inspection Reports section? If you have any questions about this, our support team would be happy to give you more details.

Michelle from Cearley SWPPP Management

Great for Big and Small businesses

I like complianceGO overall. It's convince of use where ever I need it. I just pull it up on my tablet and I have access to all my jobs. I can customize my own documents or use pre-done ones. With the setup of users per job, I can send inspections and documents to everyone with one save and send. The view only information is so useful as well. I print it out, send it to my printer and they have all the information to put on my SWPPP signs.

Pros

I like that the software is web based. I can access it everywhere. I use it at home setting up jobs and preparing SWPPP Plans and maps. I use it on my tablet while on the job doing inspections. I like how action items can be written in the same process of doing an inspection. I don't have to switch to another document, it's an option with each inspection. The process of adding a photo is awesome. I don't have to take a picture with my devices photo app and upload it. I have the option to take as many photos as I need right there on the inspection screen/

Cons

One thing that is difficult to use, is editing a map on my ipad. It is not very responsive. When trying to add a shape or line it won't do anything, or the map will minimize or maximize. It doesn't matter whether I am touching or not touching the screen or using my apple pencil. I always have difficulties with updating the map with my ipad. Also, some additional colors would be nice. The other thing that does not flow well is using the site editor and org editor and setting up companies, divisions etc, and the documents that go with them. It's just not user friendly. Eventually, I click through everything and find what I need, but it's just not intuitive.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

I have been using complianceGo for several years. First as an excavating company required by one of the cities we worked in. When I started my own SWPPP business, I looked at other companies. I didn't really see anything that offered what I had already been using and would be willing to work with a small start up company. I called ComplianceGo and their team was with me from day one. They gave me the same service when I had one customer that they give me now with all the customers I have. Another added bonus, is that several of the cities I work with use ComplianceGo.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Michelle! I'm glad ComplianceGO is helping make your inspections and reporting easier. We know there are some issues with the mapping tool on tablets and phones and are looking into ways to make working with maps a better experience on smaller and touch devices.

Easy Compliance Tracking

My company does not use the ComplianceGo software as it was fully intended. We do not have daily inspection requirements, we rarely inspect active construction sites as we are design engineers, and we don’t often need to know rainfall data. Instead, we are often completing annual inspections and renewing operational stormwater permits. As such, we use the software heavily during the spring and summer months, but less during the rest of the year. We have some engineers that really love the software, but we also have older engineers that prefer a non-digital method.

Pros

My company chose to try ComplianceGo to help us move away from the spreadsheet we were using by giving us an automated system that alerts us about upcoming inspections and permit expiration dates. As a whole, the software does this very well, and it was easy to learn once we had some technical support walk us through the features. The customer support has been fabulous; it’s convenient to contact them via email and they respond quickly! We even added specific Vermont inspections with their help. We love the mapping feature that gives a quick look at where projects are located; it makes it much easier to schedule inspections that are short distances from each other!

Cons

We tend to use ComplianceGo on smartphones when we’re in the field. The mobile site is very similar to the desktop site, which makes it easy to use. The downside is the mapping feature does not load quickly (sometimes at all) without wifi, and we like to use that to make notes during our field inspections. It’s caused us to find work-arounds outside of the software, such as emailing field notes to ourselves. Other documents are also difficult to load, such as PDF site plans or permit documents. I imagine this wouldn’t be such an issue in a city with better wifi and mobile data, but in Vermont where service is lacking, it has been difficult to navigate these issues.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear that ComplianceGO is working out for your inspection needs. We are definitely looking at ways to improve the issues for the larger files and maps loading in areas with low connectivity.

David from Summit Erosion Control

A Fantastic Program to Help with your Compliance Needs!

I have used complianceGO since 2015 and have been thoroughly impressed with the software. It enables us to manage our stormwater programs seamlessly from start through finish of a project. It has reports that are customizable for each region/ division. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is constantly working to improve their product and deals with customer issues with exceptional service.

Pros

The software is intuitive, it has a broad scope and the structure is infinitely duplicatable.

Cons

Nothing. The software is just about perfect.

Price and customizability

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for your review, David! I'm very glad that ComplianceGO has been helpful for you and your team. Thanks for sticking with us as we grow and improve our product. There is so much more to come!

Sydnee from Silver Leaf SWPPP

Review of ComplianceGo

Overall our business really enjoys ComplianceGo. It is a good product and we use it everyday. We generally have a really positive experience ComplianceGo, and again the customer service/help line really helps to keep that positive even when their are frustrations.

Pros

I really like all of the features for storing all of our SWPPP paperwork. The Site Permits section is wonderful now that any viewer can see the files in there and when they expire. Also the site maps are very easy to use and the color scheme is great.

Cons

I don't love the site notices that the site composes for you when created. They are functional but they are not aesthetically pleasing. There have been a few software glitches but every time they occur I have reached out and expressed my concern and the customer services has been great and they can usually fix my problem.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Sydnee! - Good to know about the Site Notices. We will get to work on making those look better. We don't want you to have to create your own separately, that would be a pain.

Morgan from ICO Construction

ComplianceGo User Review

Honestly, I wasn't involved with the software selection and set up, and I do not know what alternative software exists for SWPPP management. Having said that, using the software feels like you are using a program that was developed a long time ago and hasn't been updated to typical current software functions. Once you do anything it feels like your hands are tied to make any corrections or revisions. If someone else accidentally starts an inspection on the wrong Project the only option is for them to call the right person to find out the appropriate responses and complete the inspection. This has happened several times that I am aware of. Probably a lot more with the Projects I am not involved with.

Pros

Once you know how to use it and are careful to follow the prescribed process it does what it's supposed to do.

Cons

If you don't follow the exact procedure or make a mistake it is next to (or actually) impossible to change it. Working with the maps is cumbersome and not very intuitive.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Morgan! Thank you for your review of ComplianceGo. Did you know that if you start an inspection accidentally you can click "delete inspection" at the bottom of the page and it will allow someone else to start a new inspection form for that week? If you want any other tips about how to edit what you have already put in ComplianceGo, please contact our support team and they would be happy to help.

connor from Shea Homes

Excellent resource for ensuring construction site stays compliant!

Pros

I love the ease of use. We have allowed our site inspectors to access the software and they log their inspection reports on the software and our whole team immediately receives an email with the report. We can then use the report to focus on corrective action items to ensure we are compliant and are always completing them in the allotted timeframe.

Cons

The software occasionally will have glitches where reports are not noted yet they are indeed completed. However, whenever this has happened, the customer service team has quickly handled our issues.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Connor! I'm glad to hear the software is working well for you, and that you are able to get in touch with the support team if you have any issues. We are always working on improving things!

Kevin from HydroCon Environmental

Industry: Environmental Services

Makes Work Easier

Great product that lightens the workload and stress from completing inspections. Some room for improvement but overall I highly recommend it.

Pros

The easy to fill in text boxes, automatic emailing to clients, Action Item notifications, full data storage for all plans and documents, and convenience.

Cons

Site Map editing/uploading, photo attachments in inspections, Not saving certain text within inspection report for future inspections (for example: Areas to Be Inspected)

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Kevin! We are glad to hear you've been able to utilize many of the features on ComplianceGo. We are currently working on a way to upload multiple maps into the mapping tool using a single document. We are also looking at improvements for photo attachments in inspections. Additionally, we are working on the possibility of having "sticky answers" available in inspections. We think you'll like what you will see in the future on ComplianceGo!

Rich from Shea Homes

Job Site Compliance

I use it as another tool in my tool box. Being QSP and CESSWI certified its nice to have an application to fall back on if you ever need to.

Pros

I love that I can track the compliance of my job site. corrective action time frames give you a deadline to get your job back into compliance. I particularly like that I can also log my NOAA weekly reports on the same app.

Cons

I would like some of the questions to be site specific. I have a few n/a's that i have to mark weekly.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, Rich! We can definitely work with you to customize your inspection forms however you want them. Contact our support team and they can get you going!

Ben from Ivory Homes

Used complianceGO for Years

Our company has been using compliance go for many years. I have watched them grow and learn from previous versions of the software, and they are always willing to listen to your suggestions.

Pros

The software is really easy to use. It is a great place for us to electronically store all of our compliance data. You can also set up email reminders so that you never miss an inspection.

Cons

There is really not much negative to say about the software. They have the mapping system figured out really well.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Ben! We are definitely willing, and excited, to hear your suggestions. Thanks for all your help over the years!

James from Spanish Fork City

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent product that makes it very easy to maintain and stay compliant.

We were able to maintain a city in compliance with a team of 2 people in a city of over 40,000 residents with exploding growth of residential, commercial, and industrial construction. This included almost 70 active SWPPPs at one time!

Pros

I liked the simplicity clicking on a construction site on a map and pull up any documentation for that site. This includes the SWPPP itself, amendments, trainings, action items, corrected action items, etc. It also creates an inspection when a specific rain event happens over the site, which is very helpful. It takes so much work off your hands and is so simple to view any items.

Cons

Every software or product has it's glitches. Once in a while, I could not login, which was frustrating. But that is all I can say bad about the product, which says a lot of good!

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the great review, James! We are happy to hear that ComplianceGo helped you manage so many active SWPPPs at once! We hope our support team was able to help you get logged in when that issue arose?

Eric from Ninigret

ComlianceGO saves so much time!

I don't like getting bogged down with the regulations and time involved with SWPPP related items on a job. This software allows you to get everything done in one place and makes project management so much easier so you can deal with the more pressing items concerning a project.

Pros

ComplianceGO is the easiest most user friendly software for SWPPP related items for every project. Everything you need from SWPPP documents to BMP inspections all in one place that can be shared with anyone related to the project including the governing municipality.

Cons

Once you spend the time getting to know the software (which is really user friendly), you really can't mess it up. You just need to use it a few times to get the hang of it and everything it has to offer.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Eric! Glad to hear it's helping you save time on your SWPPP stuff! We are working on ways to make it even simpler all the time.

Braxton from DAI

COMPLIANCE GO ROCKS!

The ability to address action items from the office is very convenient. Removes an unnecessary site visit to the book.

Pros

On the go access anywhere you get service. Ease of use.

Cons

Some hardware has difficulties viewing the site maps via online viewer. This seems to have been remedied with recent update to user interface.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hi Braxton! Thanks so much for your review. I'm happy to hear it's making your SWPPP process a little easier. We are working on issues with the maps on smaller devices and in areas with low cell service. Look for more updates soon!

Matthew from Silver Leaf SWPPP

Easy, accurate, compliant

ComplianceGO has always had the answers we need when it comes to storm water issues.

Pros

The ease with which we can get in and fill out a thorough inspection for each of our sites all on 1 platform. Keeping each site 100% compliant.

Cons

The link between cities and having to creat a pdf of the inspection to submit to other programs.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Matthew! I really appreciate your feedback. We hope to start working with more cities to make that link even more seamless.

Brittany from Silver Leaf SWPPP

ComplianceGO Review

Overall, our company has greatly benefited from using this system!

Pros

User friendly interface that's simple and clean. The customer service is great as well and they are always proactive in resolving issues.

Cons

There are occasional glitches that can prove to be trivial.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Brittany! - We definitely know how frustrating it can be when a bug crops up. I can't wait for you to see some of the cool stuff we have coming up!

Daxon from Erosion Control Services

The Perfect Inspection Software

The quality of inspection has increased significantly. Not missing as many items week to week.

Pros

Makes an hour long paperwork marathon 10 minutes. The map feature is my favorite. Don't have to use third party software.

Cons

Having to add people and roles individually is a pain.

More useful features.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the review, Daxon! You'll be excited to see what we have coming up in the next couple of months - the ability to add people and roles to multiple, or even all your sites at once. I'll have support reach out to you as soon as it's live.

Nathan from R&O

Ease of use

it has been a great tool for mass use in our company to monitor and verify proper implementation of SWPPPs on several projects

Pros

the software is easy to use for a not so computer savvy user like myself. its very self explanatory and user friendly. the maps feature is great for use in the field on my tablet to keep the SWPPP fully updated

Cons

the lack of shapes for use on the maps, run out of good options on larger projects with multiple changes in BMP's

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Nathan! We are happy to hear that ComplianceGO has been a good fit for you and you recording needs. We appreciate your input on the mapping tool. Did you know that you can change the color on every icon so you can get more use out of each of the icons currently provided?

Michelle from Summit County

Easy to Use and Easy to Track Projects

The customer service has been exceptional! Getting new users logged in and using the software for their inspections has made my work life pretty organized!

Pros

I love being able to track projects that have late or due inspections, as a well as tracking the permit expatriation date for each project.

Cons

I would love an option to add different layers to remove points that might not be necessary that day, but it is still a project I would still like to track.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

The mapping and intuitive functions

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Michelle! I'm glad to hear that ComplianceGO has helped get your work organized. I love the idea of filtering the dashboard. We will definitely talk about that.

Raheib from DR Horton

Makes life easier

Overall experience is pretty good.

Pros

The software made it much similar to do inspections.

Cons

The map function could be better and needs to be improved.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review. We are always looking to improve and the mapping system is definitely something we want to add features to. Is there anything specific you'd like to see?

Matt from Kenny Seng Construction

Fair

ComplianceGo has actually been a good tool to keep us current on our inspections and permits. Its reminders are helpful to make sure I'm not forgetting to keep up on the required paperwork and help me have peace of mind that things are being taken care of.

Pros

I like that the questionnaire is set up in a straight forward manner to help make the inspection go quickly.

Cons

Recently, the day after completing an inspection, I have received notices that say my inspection is overdue.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

This product was implemented through our local MS4 and SWPPP compliance company. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm glad that we use it.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Matt! I'm glad ComplianceGO is helping you and your company stay in compliance. We'll look into the errant overdue notice. I'm not sure what caused it, but that obviously shouldn't happen.

Logan from Ivory Homes

Compliance Go

Pros

Very user friendly . In my position I have to train others on how to use the software and it is really easy to teach others. Love the updated map features a lot better than the old maps

Cons

None. Your system is pretty good. The only thing is i wish when you selected "No" on a swpp inspection i wish that it would automatically bring up the atction item box. Currenlty you have to click on the plus sign to then add a item

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Logan! We are always trying to improve the system and appreciate your feedback on the inspections and action items. If you have any other suggestions, we would be happy to hear them!

Corey from Silver Leaf SWPPP

Compliance Go Review

This is a great product overall. I highly recommend it.

Pros

This Software is very valuable and easy to use. It keeps all required documentation in one easily accessible place. I love that you can just scan the QR code with your phone and it automatically pulls up your job site page and info.

Cons

I have been using this software for quite sometime (several years), there really isn't anything that I dislike about it.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

This one made the most sense and most people use it who we work with.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Corey! It's been great working with SilverLeaf and I'm glad the system is helpful for you!

Quinn from 6K SWPPP, LLC.

Great product with ease of use

Pros

This software is much more user-friendly than my last software I was using.

Cons

It's honestly hard to find anything wrong with this but if I had to find one tiny little thing it's when you add the maps if you have more than one sheet they all have to be in individual sheets you can't just add a PDF with multiple sheets. So that is kind of annoying.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Quinn! I'm very glad to hear that ComplianceGO is user-friendly for you! We have one of our developers looking into a solution for uploading multiple maps from a single document right now. We hope to have something soon!

Andy from Martineau Homes

Useful, but Room for Improvement

Pros

The software/website works for our needs. It is reliable and I've never had issues accessing the site. The inspection reports are easier to use than the old website. Customer service is easy to reach if I do ever have an issue or a question.

Cons

It is not the easiest website to navigate. It's fine once you get used to it, but it definitely could be more "obvious" to find certain features and be more user-friendly.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your feedback Andy, it really helps. We definitely want to make things as user-friendly as possible. We are working on a few things right now that I think you might like!

Mitchell from Edge Homes

Great tool for SWPPP

I have really enjoyed it.

Pros

I like the ability to have all my site maps, inspections, and SWPPP documents in one spot.

Cons

Wish I could autofill spots that I use the same info over and over.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Mitchell! Thank you for your great review of ComplianceGO. We are always looking for ways to improve the system and would be happy to hear more about where you would like autofill spots to be put in at.

Brent from Springville city

Compliance survey

Great

Pros

The ability to not have to navigate different screens looking for information

Cons

Some tgings are confusing like divisions! I wish I could delete or archive completed projects

Service

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Brent! I really like the idea of archiving projects. Right now you can inactivate them, but an archiving feature sounds great. We'll look into that.

Wade from Journey's End Homes

Streamlines and Tracks Compliance

This is mandated program if you want to build in certain cities, but it's a clear step in a good direction. Hopefully it helps everyone track processes and stay complaint. Cities that use this are easier to function through the SWPPP process than those that do not.

Pros

ComplianceGO keeps track of and automates all of our SWPPP inspections and documents, making it less of a pain. It's nice to have everything stored in one place and be able to stay compliant quickly and effectively.

Cons

I need to learn how to change when I get my reminders, so that they don't come through on Sundays for some of our sites.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the review, Wade! I really appreciate your feedback and I'm glad to hear it's a little easier to manage your SWPPP process using our system.

Michael N from Garbett Construction, Inc

Good SWPPPs company

Their training and support is excellent. Most municipalities like using them

Pros

It is comprehensive and easy to use. It does not try to do too much. The improvements they have done over the past few years have been great. Weather, warnings that permits are ready to expire, etc...

Cons

the maps area is still difficult for the field staff to manipulate.

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

it was here when I started 7 years ago.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Michael! We are glad you're pleased. We are definitely looking into the mapping system to try to make improvements.

Ron from Ivory Homes

Best Use of Time

I have been using this software for several years and it is not complicated to use. This has been the best too for a contractor who has to do inspections on a weekly basis.

Pros

Ease of use, notification from the program on due items.

Cons

An app and the ability to use the map from an IOS would be greatly appreciated.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Ron! Thank you for your great review! We are happy you've enjoyed the system and that it has been easy for you to use over the years. We appreciate your feedback on the mobile use of ComplianceGo, as we are always trying to improve this aspect of our software.

Jason from Ivory Homes

Overall positive software that could use a little bit of Improvement for the end-user

ok to use, but I do see ways that can make it easer and more end user friendly, the old software and system seemed to be more understandable and self- explainable.

Pros

Easy to answer questions, ~ Google to login makes it a lot easier

Cons

up dating maps system, sending out and receiving logs and formats could be improved

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Jason! Thank you for your review on ComplianceGO. We are always looking for ways to improve our mapping tool and overall system. If you have any suggestions on how we could improve to be more user friendly, we would be happy to hear them!

Bryce from R & O Construction

ComplianceGO - Beats Paper

For the most part I have enjoyed having ComplianceGo as an option for our projects. When our superintendents are performing their own inspections it makes it easier for them to complete their inspection reports, and easier for management to track their SWPPP compliance.

Pros

ComplianceGo simplifies and centralizes the SWPPP inspection and document tracking process.

Cons

When municipalities are also using ComplianceGo it s easy to double up on a project. It can be a bit of a hassle to get everyone on the same page and ensure they access the correct project. Accessing the wrong project by any party can lead to inaccurate or incomplete reporting and frustration over missing, or assumed missing inspections and other SWPP information,.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your good feedback, Bryce. If you have any suggestions for making ComplianceGo easier to manage between municipalities and companies, we would be happy to hear them.

Simon from Visionary Homes

Makes SWPPP compliance manageable

ComplianceGo has definitely helped us stay more compliant on our SWPPP management.

Pros

Reminders for inspections and managing inspection item lists are very helpful.

Cons

Using the service on a mobile device could be easier when performing an inspection.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Simon! I'm glad to hear that ComplianceGO has helped you stay compliant with your SWPPP requirements. That's definitely our #1 goal. We are always looking at new ways to make the mobile experience even better. If you have any ideas, please send them over!

justin from DR HORTON

Compliance Go

Pros

Ease of checking items off, flowing from one item to the next.

Cons

When I log into the website it will not load to the home page with all of our site info. I usually have to click through my emails to get it started.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Justin! Thank you for your review on ComplianceGo. We appreciate your feedback on checking off action items and navigating the site. If you contact our support team they would be happy to help you figure out how to get to your site information without having to go through your emails.

Korey from Shea Homes

ComplainceGo Fan

Pros

Simple input, easy and clean reporting features. Can't get much better. Compliance Go is an essential tool for our team.

Cons

Early on there were challenges with the sign off date and date input. you had to do one before the other or you couldn't change the date. That has been resolved.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Korey! It's great to hear that we were able to implement a fix for an issue in the system. We are dedicated to continually updating and improving the system.

Ron from Shea Homes

I use it with our SWPPPS program to keep track of issues and to generate reports

Pros

The software is easy to use and track outstanding items. Reports are generated fairly easily.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. The software works well

Response from compliancego

Replied October 2020

Hello Ron! Thank you for your review on ComplianceGO. We are pleased to hear that the software has been effective and easy for you to use. If you have any suggestions on how we could improve in the future, we would be happy to hear them.

Danielle from Erosion Control Services

Review as of 9-21-20

I so far have been impressed with compliance go, I feel I still have a lot to learn with the system to fully understand all that it does. I had a really hard time moving over because of the price. Hopefully the system will turn out to be worth the extra cost.

Pros

I have enjoyed the site maps, they are much easier to adjust after an inspection.

Cons

The price is hard to deal with, but we are testing it to see if it is worth it.

Reasons for Switching to ComplianceGO

Utilisync was lacking items that we needed. Compliance go, said they could help with those items and so far they have.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Danielle! I'm glad you like the mapping system and that we have many of the features that you need. Please reach out to support or visit https://compliancego.com/help for a bunch of tutorial videos if there is anything you need!

Carroll from Shea Homes

My review

ComplianceGo gives the user the ability to stay well versed on their day to day in the field without feeling as though you've overlooked something. Access is simple and easy. Great product.

Pros

Receiving the email notifications and the ability to close items within the email.

Cons

I don't have a least as i find all beneficial.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Carroll! We are happy to hear that ComplianceGo has been a beneficial system for you. Thank you for your great review and feedback!

Jake from Erosion Control Services

Jakie Kelsch

Pros

The ability to update the site maps for each site

Cons

Not being able to color code the routes on the map

Response from compliancego

Replied October 2020

Hello Jake! We are glad to hear that the site map tool has been affective and easy for you to update! We are always trying to improve our system and would be happy to learn more about what you are looking for when you say you would like to be able to color code the routes on the map. Thank you for your review!

David from Shea Homes

Easy and efficient

It is easy to use, easy to see the history and I appreciate municipalities moving forward in the digital age.

Pros

I like that I get confirmation of all inspections requested the same day, that I get results emailed once the inspection is complete and no hard permits are required in the field that can be lost or damaged.

Cons

Having multiple users on the singular account means I get emails for properties I do not oversee within this community.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, David! We can help get you set up so you only get notifications for the sites you are working on. I'll have support reach out.

Kevin from Perry Homes

Compliance/Saratoga

It has been a good fit for our needs.

Pros

At first it had some redundancy in it, but a few members in our group collaborated and simplified it.

Cons

No real complaints at all, we just comply weekly, and work with our city counterparts to solve and comply.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Kevin! I appreciate your review and I'm glad ComplianceGO has been helpful for you. It's always great when the city and builders can work together to make things simple.

Larry from R&O construction

Using complianceGo for SWPP inspections

Pros

When inspecting to be in compliance with SWPP the format is user friendly. The guideline reminds me of all important issues.

Cons

The only issue is updating the map however it works for me

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Hello Larry! Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that ComplianceGo has been helpful with your inspections! If you ever have any questions about the mapping tool, our support team would be happy to walk through it with you.

JD from Mapleton City

Compliance GO review

Pros

Compliance GO keeps us organized by having everythiing in one location.

Cons

Still has some bugs that need to be worked out.

Reasons for Switching to ComplianceGO

Decision was not made by me. Both products are great.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your great review, JD. We are always looking for ways to improve ComplianceGO. Would it be possible for us to reach out to you and hear what bugs you have found in the system?

Ryan from Keystone Construction and Design, Inc

ComplianceGO review

SWPPP reporting is a very time consuming role and this makes it manageable

Pros

easy and connected. I like the reminders and the notifications.

Cons

mapping is always difficult and often becomes confusing

Response from compliancego

Replied October 2020

Hello Ryan! Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that ComplianceGo has made your reporting more manageable. If you have any questions on the mapping tool or would like any further training on it, our support team would be happy to help!

John from Arkadia LLC

complianceGo SWPPP

I have had a good experience using complianceGo and wish more cities used it.

Pros

It is very easy to use, The questions are in place and answered so you only have to make the necessary changes. I also like the weekly reminders so that I don't miss an inspection.

Cons

It would be nice if on completion of a project and it was closed, that it could send you a copy of all the weekly inspections in one file.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, John! That is an excellent idea, to send out an archive file of all the inspections when you close-out a project. We'll definitely talk about that!

Chance from Woodside Homes

Ease, Effective

its been good, don't have to reach out to anyone, only gripe is having to close a single item at a time.

Pros

Its easy to use and don't have to worry about going into a lot of detail/click a bunch of things to complete a task.

Cons

I think you could close multiple items in one go. when I go to "close" items it only opens up one to close, would like to close multiple or all items

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Chance! That is an outstanding idea. We've talked about it in the past, but I will bring it up again. Being able to sign off multiple action items at once would be a great new feature.

Josh from Geneva Rock Products

ComplianceGo is helpful

Pros

The reminders to do SWPPP inspections are great. It's easy to forget something like an inspection with all the other things going on.

Cons

The dashboard is terrible. It's so confusing to navigate and get to where you want to be and where to upload/post things. Why can't I see my past inspections easily??

Reasons for Choosing ComplianceGO

A specific municipality forced us to use ComplianceGo.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Josh! I really appreciate the feedback. We definitely want our software to be as user-friendly as possible. Would you mind if we reached out to get more details?

Conner from David Weekley Homes

Great service!

I’m happy to keep using it!

Pros

I enjoy this software at my work. It helps us stay on top of our to do list for SWPPP

Cons

I would hope that it takes a little less time and effort to check things off.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Conner! I'm glad to hear that ComplianceGO is helping you stay on top of your to-do list. Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely look into ways to make signing things off even easier!

Paige from Lightyear Construction

Easy to Use!

Pros

This software was simple to use, kept everything up to date and has a wonderful use of reminders.

Cons

One thing we found a little difficult to navigate is when we needed to pass the to do off to someone else. You are the only one who has access unless you open up another option for someone else, which seems to be a hassle in and of itself.

Response from compliancego

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback, Paige. Did you know you can add individuals to the Notification Recipients list to receive the Action Log? This way they can sign off any action items that are sent out with an inspection, without having to have their own account on ComplianceGo. If you would like any assistance or more information on this, please contact our support team and they would be happy to walk you through it.