• Pros

• "This is a great product that's pretty mature and full featured. The all-in-one nature of the product with accounting, HR and CRM makes this an incredible triple threat and an unbelievable deal. "

• "It definitely have to be the beautiful designed dashboard! Give me an overview snapshot of my business and very eye smoothing which brighten my day every time I login! Fast loading speed as well!"

• "I like the price point and the robust features it offers. The program is intuitive to use (for accounting software) I like the integration of email, sales CRM, and HR/employee tools"

• Cons

• "Quite a fair bit of features to learn at one go but it's manageable"

• "There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call. "

• "There are no specific cons ,but there are few features that we are waiting for • Compliance with Indian Labour law • Integration with Magento 2"

Browse Deskera All-In-One Reviews

Alban from NETK5 - Your IT Team

Industry: Computer Networking

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank. Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses. Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Pros

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is. As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month. Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution. I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought. Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Cons

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software. And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Bank integration, easy migration from Xero

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Much better value while keeping bank integration.

Proinsias from Webmate.ie

All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more

I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Pros

Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Cons

I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

It really is 3 Business Packages in one great offer. At this point of my development I will just have my self as an employee, but I can now document my drawings. But when I hire someone extra staff during busy periods I not have a platform that will manage wages in a professional way.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

This had so much more functionality and for a small business it is an all in one Dashboard.

Alex from Dashboard Media

Promising multi-purpose software for running a business

My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow. The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck. It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Pros

Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Cons

While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

Rangel from IComunik Media

Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business

I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Pros

1. Outstanding support 2. Easy to use interface 3. Feature rich mobile application 4. Regular improvements and hot fix 5. Pleasing UI 6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications. 7. Pricing

Cons

I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Innovative and feature rich application with huge potential for growth.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Better features and pricing.

Keshav from Figure IT

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch. I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even. This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support. I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now). I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros

1) easy to use 2) Faster learning curve 3) Awesome community 4) phenomenal customer support 5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation. 6) ERP features are amazing 7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con. every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

This product is cost-effective and the community is very young and more modern techniques friendly.

Chua from Uwufit

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Better value for money and allows me to add users with different access levels and no extra cost

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera All-In-One has almost everything I need - CRM, Employee Payroll Management and Accounting with limits which scale as my business grows!

Bei from Beithoven

Looking good!

Pros

I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons

I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Reviews in the Facebook groups, as well as those who have bought the software.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

I was looking for a more complete suite for accounting purposes.

Oliver from NO LABEL Studios Limited

My all in one solution... finally

As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead ‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution. Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing. It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Pros

Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Cons

Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

The product does all I need it to and their team are so friendly and accommodating. Their focus and drive makes it a product I’m excited to use.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Agiled app had limitations such as having to have a unique email for each lead. It felt polished but limited and I wasn’t willing to have a half useful solution.

Robert from Real Us Ministry

Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!

They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Pros

I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Cons

The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Pricing, planned features and existing functionality for my needs.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Quickbooks is continually raising their prices and offers many features I don't need. They are not a good choice for basic accounting and payroll.

Omar from Black Gamma Media

A great all in one for any Marketer

I am very happy thus far, this product continues to amaze me

Pros

Ease of use is what is most important to me, I also like how all the separate apps open up in separate windows but sync all the same information

Cons

I would like to see more billing templates be made available

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

The price was right for in accordance to what they offer

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is in a different league when it comes to comparisons

Đỗ from Ghost Digital

Application suitable for all businesses

This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Pros

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Cons

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Good cost, friendly support team and quick reply. They are also a large company that has been investing a lot of money. I believe in their future product development.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera has additional HR and client management, which makes it possible for me to work in one thread without having to move back and forth between different tools at a huge cost.

Ultimate App for Business Owners

I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Pros

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera: - i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on - aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding - mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development - access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People) - supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing) - Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company - API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!! - There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :) - Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Michael from Splice Agency

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Pros

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Cons

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

While we usually find that a product or service does not always work that well as an "all-in-one" approach, we do believe that separating services that do them very well is best, Deskera seems to do it very well as an all in one solution that we haven't seen in other systems.

Daniela from Valley Ballroom Group

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Pros

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Cons

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

All-in-one, manage employees, accounting and marketing, and sales.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Way easier to make sure everything works.

Michael from Amalgamated Switch & Signal Company

Deskera - A new era?

Overall a positive experience, with a few unpolished edges but also with constant and rapid improvements and new features!

Pros

The software is full-featured and priced well when compared to older alternatives. The team at Deskera is very responsive, and the weekly video conferences are a revelation when compared to other stodgy alternative accounting software offerings.

Cons

Chat support appears to be in a country other than USA, which is fine, but occasionally chat will be unavailable during US business hours. The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience. Although this may again be due to being in the US and having software that was created elsewhere. Many times I completely do not understand what an input field is asking for based on its caption, and there is no per-field help or tooltip, so I have to go search what those terms might mean. There are also times when fields change, for example: setting up a bank account will ask you to enter a "Code" with no onscreen explanation of what that is (is it a bank account number? is it my banking password? what is "code"?) and then after you enter and save the data, it is shown as a field called "Number" instead of "Code". HOWEVER, in dealing with the Deskera staff and support, I can see that they are CONSTANTLY improving and updating the software, and seem excited about their product and happy to help, so that keeps me interested in using it.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

The other product (from which I switched) is established and well-known, but becoming too expensive and also not very easy to use. Also, with that other product, you CAN get help via phone support, but almost always have to sit on hold for an hour or more before it's finally your turn in the queue.

Lars from EppConsulting

Amazing piece of software

Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Pros

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

The solution is really smooth and there have been a lot of points why I have choosen Deskera for my business. One point I want to mention is that you can add teams members for free (if they do not need the admin rights). Thats an amazing value in my eyes.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

A friend told me about Deskera and so I gave it a try. The value is much better in my eyes if I see what I get for the price.

Divaksh from Divify

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

Pros

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules. 2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity. 3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket. 4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera. 5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India) 6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes. 7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution. 8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Cons

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep. 2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product. 3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience. 4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams. 5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

Lily from NETK5

Full featured business management app

We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Pros

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there. Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses. It's really a good thing for us.

Cons

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data. You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team... Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Good team, good support, fully integrated

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

OpenERP is old and starts to show its limits for us.

Jo-Anne from Wild Fox Creative

Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions.

Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Pros

I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Cons

Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

I've been looking for something like this for a long time, as I tend to get a little overwhelmed when I have too many places for my information. Fingers crossed that Deskera is the answer we have been looking for..... so far, the signs are pointing to a promising yes!

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Reduction in cost was my #1 incentive to switch. I loved Xero's platform but found it expensive, and hard to link it with some of my other platforms. I am looking forward to working in one platform, instead.

Kenton from EcoLogic

Excellent support team, constantly improving

My overall experience so far has been great. At first, I was not overly pleased with the software due to little things I encountered, but those things have all been fixed already (they were fixed within a day or two of me bringing it to their attention). I really like being able to use one tool for so many different things. Currently with my other business I have multiple programs for invoicing, accounting, payroll, sales/CRM, and HR, but with Deskera it's all in one. I never could have imagined how convenient that would be.

Pros

Aside from beautiful UI in both the desktop software and the mobile app, I would have to say their support team. That's not to take away from the product, it's great and constantly getting better, but their support is fast and responsive.

Cons

This iteration of the product is still young, so at the time of writing this review, there is still work to be done. You many encounter a snag here or there, but they are ready and waiting to solve any problem you throw at them.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Nothing could compare to the features Deskera offered for the price. Unbeatable value.

Joseph from Seravox, Inc.

Good Software with Incredible Potential

I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros

The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons

I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers). 2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder. 3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher. 4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated 5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created. Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

The potential for Deskera is off the charts and its basic functionality is already solid.

Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!

Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Pros

Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Cons

The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Jill from Blue Sky at Night Publishing LLC

Quickbooks Alternative for Me...

I'm still in the early stages but so far I'm happy with the ease of use to move my data over from QuickBooks and to get things functioning in the accounting portion of Deskera. Things are proceeding well and I'm happy about that. I'm sure I'll run into a few limitations but I have that with Quickbooks so it's not a deal-breaker. Further, I expect (and hope) Deskera will only improve upon their software in years to come.

Pros

Cons

It's never fun to switch accounting software for me but I'm doing it so is this really a con? :) One of my banks does not connect with this software (but I'm hopeful it will one day).

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Tired of their price increases and their lack of quality customer service.

Tiago from WPDASH AGS

Industry: Information Services

Como o nome diz: all in one.

Abandonamos better proposals, zendesk, whmcs e putler por um só app.

Pros

Tem a opção de toda a gestão da empresa num aplicativo só e aplicativo mobile. A opção de ter campos adicionais ajuda bastante quando temos regras específicas como é o nosso caso. De resto, faça uma avaliação e tire suas próprias conclusões.

Cons

Tradução para o português ainda não existe (novembro, 2020)

Quantidade de recursos

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Integração com outras áreas importantes

Arpad from WhiteX.Design

All In One Business Suite

Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Pros

Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use). One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Cons

I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

It will no longer be available in our country.

Ashish from Pivot Marketing

All in One Platform for running my business !

As someone who runs a digital agency as well as a start-up e-commerce start-up business, I find this software very useful as a one-stop tool for all my ERP & CRM requirements.

Pros

The following are the major pros : 1) Integration features like local tax compliance for Indian companies, multicurrency support, and a mobile-first approach 2) The UI is beautiful and easy to use 3) Their roadmap shows the tool will continue to further evolve. with more automation coming soon 3) Vibrant FB community and that their team is very proactively engaged with the same, announcing new initiatives from time to time. A case in point is the Mentorship program which is an excellent initiative and could be especially useful for small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs like me.

Cons

1) This isn't a full-on email marketing system like the active campaign, you cannot create automation. It's more CRM. 2) CNAME option is missing at the moment. Would love to have a complete Whitelabel solution. 3)As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep 4) I wish it had a project management tool as well

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Local tax compatibility, Versatility, All in one solution, Better UI, Credible Founders, Promising Road Map

David from Ideas24

Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!

In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product. Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative. They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons

So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Integration, functionality and value.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Better functionality for my business activities and way better value given the ability to add users at different levels without additional cost.

Mubashar from Marketio.net

A Great Product for Small Business

It's good software. They have very great app for iPhone and Android users. I love their future roadmap. There are few integrations, and Integrations should be expanded for business community.

Pros

It's all in one business suite. Means, you don't need to purchase email marketing softwares, CRM, Book Keeping Software & HR. All is integrated into one. Further, they have an impressive roadmap.

Cons

Few things still have to be implemented, as this company is new, you will find some notifications which should not be there. I wish, if there is one YouTube channel with a course on Deskera.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

I had an offer from Appsumo for lifetime deal. The value for this offer is greater than the price I spend. I know I have to implement Deskera and I need some time to get it's fruit. But the Value, it's functions and it's roadmap impressed me a lot.

Philip from Precise Solutions Ltd

Exceptional Product which will only get better

Pros

Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports. Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons

The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Highly impressed with the available free trial. The wide range of features, and a look at the planned updates in Deskera's Roadmap.

Wendell from Harness Media LLC

Industry: Online Media

Deskera replaces all my third-party tools and then some

Pros

I purchased Deskera with the hopes that it would replace my existing third-party tools, as well as add to my arsenal -- and it has -- with flying colors! In my company, Deskera is now officially replacing FreshBooks (we've been using for 3 years), FluentCRM, FreshDesk (tried for a couple months, don't like it), and several home-grown tools, plus adding more features than we ever imagined. My agency is growing and I do see a future where I'll also need the payroll and expenses features, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Thank you Deskera for an amazing product.

Cons

Honestly, I've not discovered any cons to using Deskera. Everything is working well for my agency and we have no complaints at all.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

More and better features, one-stop business management.

Deskera

Overall satisfactory for the price we give. when compare to other ERP products

Pros

Analytics, mobile application, its user-friendly self-explanatory. not much training.

Cons

custom branding, power user, still reporting issue are there.

Price, quality, support.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

to keep everthing under one platform

Darren from Skyrocket Your Business

Exceptional App and set of tools

Deskera is streamlining my CRM, lead management, project management, invoicing, quotations all with a good level of accounting and monthly management which is the more important aspect for me.

Pros

Straight forward accounting with simple integration with Paypal, Stripe, Bank accounts and Bank credit cards. Simple invoicing and payment collection processes. So affordable.

Cons

It is not fully compliant with UK yet. But it is set to be completed by the end of January 2021.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Price was far more affordable... the support and development team are very accessible and willing to explore features that currently work for me well. The dashboard is easy to navigate.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Looking for a cost-effective solution that is adaptable for my digital agency needs.

Jordan from AlpacaBay

Great product and a lot of potential

There is definitely a lot of potential in this product. It provides many of the similar tools you find in other competitors at a very low price. For instance, the dashboard looks great and is very easy to use. It gives a very good overview of your finances while keeping up with current sales and leads. Its a good starting point for something that you need to keep invoices and payments. I think this is a great product for e-commerce because it provides different app integration, i.e. Shopify and Woocommerce. This might be a fully baked SaaS and at this price point you really can't find another competitor to offer the same. After taking a look at their roadmap it looks like they have much more features that they plan to integrate and looking forward to future implementations and integrations.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to have a beautiful dashboard that provides an overview of sales, HR, payroll, and accounting. I think it has so much potential to grow into a full fledge product like you see in todays market. The UI is great and easy to navigate and support responds quicker than most products I've used.

Cons

There are still UI tweaks that could be improved and a few features that could be added like more integration with email platform services and other project management tools but it is too big of a deal because it provides all that is needed right now.

Fred from Best Offers Direct LLC

Excellent Alternative To Other Well-Known Brands

Completely Satisfied

Pros

Deskera contained most of the features that I need to manage the financial aspects of my business. UI is simple to use and tons of training is available to help through the more complex areas. The roadmap covers most of the features that are not currently available so I am pleased.

Cons

Features I would have liked to see now: 1. Business Plan 2. Projects (on the roadmap) 3. Workflow & Process (on the roadmap) 4. Proposals (on the roadmap) 5. Shopify Integration (on the roadmap)

Missing Features, Cost, Ease of Use, Inflexible

Nicx from tuantender.id

Inventory Tracking Across Warehouses is very useful

I think this item has stunning potential, however now I'm not prepared to dump my different apparatuses for Deskera. I will stand by until the finish of the multi day window to check whether things improve. In the event that they do, I'll be glad to refresh this audit and keep the item!

Pros

I could follow stock and stock alongside the Warehouse area with Deskera Books. We characterized item ascribes like Color, Size, Brand, and so forth, according to our section's need. Track Reorder Levels, Serials and Batches for your SKUs. I could likewise add item pictures and standardized tags to rapidly check the items in Transactions and produce solicitations and requests. Keep up various Warehouses and get moment writes about Stock Levels in every one of the Warehouses, which is likewise available by means of our Mobile App. We could monitor the Stock Movement to discover the Fast Moving and Slow Moving items.

Cons

In the event that you are as yet doing stuff by hand or in dominate/google sheets, this is a stage up so presumably should attempt to get. In the event that you as of now have different frameworks you're utilizing, changing to this might be need extra time.

All in one ERP Software for SMB

Exceptional, Amazing

Pros

I like all the complete features on deskera, from books (Accounting), people (HR), CRM (Sales), and the latest with a website builder, all of which are available at affordable prices for such a complex system, the features are also integrated with many other applications It makes it easy for us to import a lot of documents, and I really recommend this for people out there, especially SMB to immediately take this deal, because when it passes, you will definitely regret it, out there, there are many applications that pay thousands of dollars and the deskera is very affordable, especially with a mobile application where the UI/UX is cool and can be taken anywhere, so that we can see where our business performance is through the application, this is an honest review and you have to try it yourself, thank you

Cons

You have to know is your country compliance or not, but they have the roadmap, so you can check it

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

The simple from deskera application

One app for your accounting needs

Pros

I really enjoyed using this app so far, especially from using FreshBooks and Wave Apps. This app is already more powerful has only just begun. I love the customized dashboard and feedback from developers. They're so quick to implement new features and listen to their users. I can see this app overtaking so many in the field.

Cons

At this point, I can only think of one: integrations with other apps natively. This is a huge ask that QuickBooks has, because it's the industry standard and everyone apparently uses this old tool. Deskera will grow fast, and I can see they've already taken strides toward integration and can't wait to see what's next.

Ronel from Indata Indonesia

Need All-in-one solution?, Deskera is your saviour

Deskera Safe my hundred thousand dollar for developing all of this software

Pros

it's 2020 now all company don't want their internal software have a bunch of different apps and it'll waste so much time for Maintance and Developing, what i like with Deskera is Deskera have all of it and i just need costumize a bit and all done,

Cons

- Mobile apps - Accounting Apps - HR - Product Management - Sales what do u need more than if deskera have all of them?

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

I Love suite dash don't make me wrong, suite dash is powerful CRM tools, but my teams need to be combined with all 1 apps, while suite dash has all of them but it's not support my country

Eng Peng from Infinite Capital Pte Ltd

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It is not just an accounting system but an affordable ERP system!

Easy to use with beautify UI/UX making accounting a breeze and not a chore anymore!

Pros

Cons

Website Builder. It is really a good addon for company who do not have a website. However, this is not their core product as they are more meant for Accounting, Sales and CRM. it will be better if they can provide a contact form or Custom Opt-in Form in the website builder that link to their CRM instead of just having a newsletter opt-in form.

More localized features.

Gorgeous UI, Well-Thought and Feature-Rich

Great! Really happy with the non-chunky, bold and sleek UI. Really nothing to complain about.

Pros

It's really hard to find software that looks good and does things well. I'm so happy to say that Deskera does both. It's extremely promising and the product roadmap for the future looks great. I really bought it to replace my accounting but I think I'll be able to replace my CRM as well. I LOVE how they've separated Books, Sales and People, it's very clear and easy to see different sections of your biz.

Cons

Note that this isn't what Deskera was mainly created for so it's a bit unfair to say, but this does ask what I least like, so I'd love to have there been a contract/client agreement and e-sign feature already fully fleshed out in "Sales". I will have to wait for this, but it's not a big deal as I think it's in the pipeline.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

I just wanted a more integrated solution, especially one that pulls in my statements from various places, and understands Singaporean tax.

Owen from Mx Potential

Industry: Online Media

The quick books killa

Pros

Love the mobile-first design for an accounting SAAS!

Cons

No cons yet but looking for a simple way to export monthly reports for a non-profit organization.

Price

Mariela from The Cool Mktg

Very Excited

To have all in one app for an affordable price is music for Business owner ears.

Pros

I am a QuickBooks user and looking to reduce my bills that's why I found Deskera!. I have 2 days checking Deskera platform and see a good future in it! Very easy to use, easy to understand, very simple and no with complicates options. I am actually surprised for all the additional tools that offer: Email Marketing, Website builder, CRM, plus Accountancy. I started to create the website and it is super simple to use. I checked the roadmap and I can't wait that the UK will be ready to go switch. I definitely recommend this promising platform.

Cons

Right now that is no fully Uk ready... but it is in the road map for the end of 2020.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Planning to do switch. I am looking for the most affordable/reliable solution.

Nilesh from Cloud Network Solution

Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs

Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Pros

Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features. Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping. Ability to adopt to my business.

Cons

Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera give me far more ability that any CRM I have used so far, it is just one of those platforms you want to use with so many features available.

Sylvia from Beviva Foods

A Mompreneur's Dream Come True

I'm beyond thrilled to discover Deskera after googling App Sumo CRM and finding something way better! As a solo entrepreneur of a snack business and mom of 3, having an all-in-one app to replace Xero, Klaviyo, and HubSpot is a game changer. My e-com store is on Shopify so I'm glad to hear about the recent integrations available. I'm curious about the web store builder too but for now I'm getting started with setting up my company. I was worried the interface would be complicated and hard to learn, but to my surprise it was user-friendly, smooth loading, and had lots of help screens throughout the dashboard. The interface is way more simple and fun to use than the big company ones, which is encouraging for someone like me who'd rather create and network but dreams of having a reliable system to connect all areas of the business. I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions, but the Deskera team has been great.

Pros

Deskera eliminates the many subscriptions and the inconvenience of working out of a separate email marketing, accounting, and CRM app. Love the mobile format and the simple layout.

Cons

Still looking for a way to easily transfer data from Klaviyo or Shopify while retaining historical information.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Haven't seen any other app this inclusive!!

Kathir from High on Digital

THE comprehensive business management software

Pros

There have been many similar tools in the past. Deskera stands out as an all in one software. You do not have to subscribe to 3 different services then integrate them all. Deskera does that for you! I think, this is the biggest strength of Deskera. The development and support team are very responsive and there's a lot of community support coming through. These are the ingredients for a successful software as a service.

Cons

Nothing so far. I'm waiting for UK and GDPR compliance. This is due to arrive anytime soon in 2020 Q4!

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Simplicity and not having to self host.

Muhammad Edwin from Laman7 Sdn Bhd

When 3 Important Pillars Are Insnyc

Easy to learn and use. Especially if you have background and know exactly what you are doing.

Pros

The most outstanding feature is the dashboard. I get to see the overall performance of my company in a single view.

Cons

My only concern is the support for local taxation and deductions. But I believe in the future they will start adding this to the system. But you can do this manually.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

I am looking for completeness from a single software. Deskera were able to provide me with this perfectly.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Wave is slick and good looking software but it didn't have the rest of the business pillar.

beta from Ebisee

Could be my home for the accounting apps.

Pros

+ An affordable solution for (almost) complete integration, from a CRM, payroll and of course their main strength, book accounting. + They also support a lot bank integration in many countries and keep growing, and don't forget their mobile apps is one of the best out there. If you using other accounting apps, go ahead try Deskera, this could be your accounting solution at much affordable price. If you have question, do not hesitate contact their support, they are very helpful.

Cons

- sometimes it's buggy, but if you contact the support team, they will fix it. - Lack of detailed documentation, but thankfully they have speed support teams. - Web app not as beautiful as the mobile apps. I don't say the web app GUI is ugly, not at all, but if you try their mobile app, you will know what I mean.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Fiskl is great for a simple invoicing, but not for complex accounting.

Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses

Pros

Easy to set-up Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app Roadmap for features

Cons

unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

Reasons for Choosing Deskera All-In-One

Great offer through AppSumo and responsive support/community via a FB group

Reasons for Switching to Deskera All-In-One

Was using an old version of QuickBooks and didn't want to pay a subscription for the updated version but did want online access

François from OmegaSun

An excellent all-in-one SAAS application that allows me to manage virtually my entire company!

Pros

Finally a good alternative to Zoho, Bitrix24 or Quickbooks that I had already used before! The interface is much more pleasant and it is easier to find your way around because even if everything is well integrated in this application (Books, CRM and People), these 3 main functions are well separated at the menu level to display only the options we need each time. The CRM part of Deskera largely replaces my HubSpot that I had before and is less expensive as soon as we want to use email. It's really nice to be able to manage everything from a single application. Also the android application is really fantastic and well thought out.

Cons

I would also have liked to have a good PM integrated into Deskera so I wouldn't have to use another application for my project management, but fortunately we can use Zapier and Pabbly Connect to automate processes. Also I hope they will add other languages like French for example!

Juan from Food & beverages

Great HR and Accounting APP

I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros

Easy to use HR functionalities Accounting APP Cost Effective API

Cons

No Chinese Language I would like to see more video tutorials

Pricing