Deskera All-In-One Software Reviews

Deskera All-In-One Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Good alternative to software such as quickbook or Zoho. A comprehensive set of features CRM, HRS, Accounting, E-commerce."
  • icon"To add more to that, they have excellent customer service too."
  • icon"The development team are incredibly responsive and community focussed."
  • icon"Currently missing project management and time-tracking."
  • icon"Need to be able to hide none utilized features."
  • icon"The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience."

All Deskera All-In-One Reviews

Alban

Industry: Computer Networking

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank. Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses. Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Pros

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is. As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month. Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution. I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought. Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Cons

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software. And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Bank integration, easy migration from Xero

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Much better value while keeping bank integration.

Đỗ

Application suitable for all businesses

This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Pros

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Cons

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Good cost, friendly support team and quick reply. They are also a large company that has been investing a lot of money. I believe in their future product development.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera has additional HR and client management, which makes it possible for me to work in one thread without having to move back and forth between different tools at a huge cost.

Patrick

October 2022

I've had the same Deskera support ticket for 3 months - their support is nonexistent

Awful. Deskera's support is non existent. I literally follow up daily and they've cost me so much money. I hate this company.

Pros

Nothing, it doesn't work and their support team is a joke. I've never had a worse experience than Deskera's support team.

Cons

Everything. Deskera doesn't have a support team. The product is full of bugs. The API documentation is incomplete and I can't get a copy and paste answer to my support query for months. It's absolutely frustrating. Stay away from this terrible product.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

They had a lifetime deal. Too bad the company is a scam and doesn't work. The support doesn't exist. Nobody answers even if you follow up daily. I've never seen a support team so bad.

Proinsias

All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more

I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Pros

Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Cons

I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

It really is 3 Business Packages in one great offer. At this point of my development I will just have my self as an employee, but I can now document my drawings. But when I hire someone extra staff during busy periods I not have a platform that will manage wages in a professional way.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

This had so much more functionality and for a small business it is an all in one Dashboard.

Keshav

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch. I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even. This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support. I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now). I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros

1) easy to use 2) Faster learning curve 3) Awesome community 4) phenomenal customer support 5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation. 6) ERP features are amazing 7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con. every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

This product is cost-effective and the community is very young and more modern techniques friendly.

Chua

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Better value for money and allows me to add users with different access levels and no extra cost

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera All-In-One has almost everything I need - CRM, Employee Payroll Management and Accounting with limits which scale as my business grows!

Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!

In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product. Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative. They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons

So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Integration, functionality and value.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Better functionality for my business activities and way better value given the ability to add users at different levels without additional cost.

Ronel

Need All-in-one solution?, Deskera is your saviour

Deskera Safe my hundred thousand dollar for developing all of this software

Pros

it's 2020 now all company don't want their internal software have a bunch of different apps and it'll waste so much time for Maintance and Developing, what i like with Deskera is Deskera have all of it and i just need costumize a bit and all done,

Cons

- Mobile apps - Accounting Apps - HR - Product Management - Sales what do u need more than if deskera have all of them?

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

I Love suite dash don't make me wrong, suite dash is powerful CRM tools, but my teams need to be combined with all 1 apps, while suite dash has all of them but it's not support my country

Gorgeous UI, Well-Thought and Feature-Rich

Great! Really happy with the non-chunky, bold and sleek UI. Really nothing to complain about.

Pros

It's really hard to find software that looks good and does things well. I'm so happy to say that Deskera does both. It's extremely promising and the product roadmap for the future looks great. I really bought it to replace my accounting but I think I'll be able to replace my CRM as well. I LOVE how they've separated Books, Sales and People, it's very clear and easy to see different sections of your biz.

Cons

Note that this isn't what Deskera was mainly created for so it's a bit unfair to say, but this does ask what I least like, so I'd love to have there been a contract/client agreement and e-sign feature already fully fleshed out in "Sales". I will have to wait for this, but it's not a big deal as I think it's in the pipeline.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

I just wanted a more integrated solution, especially one that pulls in my statements from various places, and understands Singaporean tax.

Nilesh

Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs

Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Pros

Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features. Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping. Ability to adopt to my business.

Cons

Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Deskera give me far more ability that any CRM I have used so far, it is just one of those platforms you want to use with so many features available.

Shlomo

Easy Invoicing

So far, I really like the software, it has helped me stay on top of invoicing & getting paid. I still have a lot to learn, but their Customer service & training is unbelievable. I have already spoken with them many times & got help almost instantly & I am sure whatever other questions I throw their way will not go unanswered.

Pros

Easier to use & understand than Quickbooks

Cons

So many features to learn, but that is not a con, it's actually great, I will probably be able to get rid of 2 or 3 other programs that I am paying for because of this all-in-one system. I just need to learn how to use it.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Deskera Customer support is absolutely excellent. Also, the software is easy to use & intuitive.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

I saw a webinar for Deskera & it just made sense!

Ultimate App for Business Owners

I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Pros

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera: - i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on - aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding - mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development - access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People) - supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing) - Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company - API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!! - There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :) - Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Rangel

Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business

I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Pros

1. Outstanding support 2. Easy to use interface 3. Feature rich mobile application 4. Regular improvements and hot fix 5. Pleasing UI 6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications. 7. Pricing

Cons

I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

Innovative and feature rich application with huge potential for growth.

Reasons for switching to Deskera All-In-One

Better features and pricing.

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Pros

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Cons

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Reasons for choosing Deskera All-In-One

While we usually find that a product or service does not always work that well as an "all-in-one" approach, we do believe that separating services that do them very well is best, Deskera seems to do it very well as an all in one solution that we haven't seen in other systems.

Bei