All Sage Intacct Reviews

Wendy

Farming, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2022

Intacct is a good platform for all your accounting needs

Nicolas

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Robust and efficient financial management

Sage Intacct has been an invaluable tool that has simplified and streamlined several complex tasks, improving my efficiency and allowing me to deliver accurate results in a timely manner. I highly recommend Sage Intacct to other professionals in my field.

PROS

What I like most about this platform is its ability to simplify and automate complex accounting and financial tasks. The multi-currency integration and automatic consolidation capabilities have been critical to my work, as I manage accounts for a wide diversity of clients. In addition, the customization and real-time reporting have significantly improved my productivity and efficiency. The dashboard feature allows me to have a clear view of the company's performance.

CONS

At times, the platform can be a bit slow and the user interface can be complicated for new users.

Lillian

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Transforming Financial Management with Precision

My overall experience with Sage Intacct has been nothing short of exceptional. The program has significantly streamlined our financial management processes, reducing manual effort and minimizing errors.

PROS

Sage Intacct has become the backbone of our financial management operations. The program's robust accounting and reporting capabilities are outstanding. I appreciate the flexibility it offers in creating custom financial reports, providing a tailored view of our organization's financial health.

CONS

While Sage Intacct excels in financial management, enhancing the mobile app's features for on-the-go access would be beneficial. Adding more comprehensive functionalities such as invoice approvals and expense tracking on the mobile platform would improve accessibility and flexibility.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

The robust reporting and analytics tools have empowered our finance team with valuable insights, allowing us to make informed decisions. Sage Intacct's commitment to innovation and continuous improvement is evident, ensuring that the platform evolves to meet the growing demands of our organization. The scalability and user-friendly design make Sage Intacct a reliable and invaluable solution for any organization seeking precision and efficiency in financial management.

Micheal

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Sage Intacct is a Brilliant Finanacial Management Solution

PROS

Sage Intacct has incredible features that make financial management effective. I like the accuracy of Sage Intacct. Sage Intacct is manageable.

CONS

I do not dislike Sage Intacct at all. Sage Intacct has been the best.

10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

Sage, a one stop tool for all accounting work

PROS

1. Support large files 2. Easily shared with PSLs 3. Cross team access with minimal effort 3. Quick integration to other APIs

CONS

1. UX is sort of outdated 2. Needs updated frequently 3. Not mobile friendly site

Trey

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Great Choice for Small to Medium Business

PROS

I was very pleased with the options available to integrate with other software. Being able to integrate with our CRM was very important to our day to day operations.

CONS

I felt like the cost was too high per year, but it was inline with other similar products.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

I wanted to have the flexibility of choosing a CRM that worked best for my company. I didn't feel like NetSuite gave me that option.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Our previous system was not cloud based so we needed something more flexible.

Ki

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great for Small Company.

Grea experience - importing data when we converted was easy. Recommendation for a Consultant for complex bridging was a good experience.

PROS

Ability to upload data. Used a great deal for Journal Entries and Input from Sales Software.

CONS

The approval of Payables link doesn't take Approvers to the proper Company level.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Sage's ability to import and export data.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Old software stopped being supported and the on-site program kept locking up and crashing.

Coburn Place Safe Haven

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Still beginners but growing into Sage

PROS

It will accommodate our organization for many years to come. We are able to automate processes and we are learning how to use features in Sage at a deeper level.

CONS

Our implementation was rough, but we have spoken to many who had lovely integrations and deployments! Speak up if you feel like your implementation team is just going through the motions.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Future Proofing and ease of grants managment.

Kelly

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

Sage Intacct

We aren't thrilled with Intacct, but it gets the job done. Too expensive.

PROS

It's fairly easy to navigate and train on

CONS

The price is too high. There are too many steps to do simple tasks. Reporting is not as easy as it could be.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

The GL was better. Accounts payable process was better.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Compeat was not able to meet our reporting needs (the survey wouldn't let me choose the brand we were using- it was Compeat)

Penny

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Useful - but difficult to use

Very frustrating software to try to learn. Have used it previously while working for a construction company - everyone there hated it. But said it was the best for inventory control and customer allocations. So they felt they had to use it. Wasn't eager to roll it out here in my new company - and sure enough, it is a beast to try to implement and teach to others.

PROS

Should be capable of providing all the documentation needed

CONS

Horrible to try to integrate with any other software. Thousands of dollars of setup fees

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Needed to be able to expand with growing company.

Kristen

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

My experience with Intacct

I like using Intacct way better than Quickbooks since there are better features.

PROS

I like how payments get automatically applied to invoices.

CONS

I don't like that payments get applied incorrectly.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

For more efficiency and also more space for data in Intacct

Shayla

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

It's my favorite accounting and financial management software

When put to its intended use, Sage Intacct excels. We've been able to streamline the recording of transactions involving many departments or money, which has improved our reporting capabilities and saved us time. Sage Intacct is the accounting software we use to manage the intricacies of running our business.

PROS

Sage Intacct allows us to import the statement, conduct an in-depth analysis, keep tabs on past payments, and make adjustments to upcoming payments. The entire accounting process, from purchasing through the general ledger to accounts payable and receivable, is handled by Sage Intacct.

CONS

Using it is a bit of a struggle. It takes months to work efficiently, in my experience. Starting something you've never done before is always difficult. While robust, customizing the reports and dashboard features is a slog.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

It's a top-tier program for managing money that streamlines and accelerates the accounting process. Sage intacct can be easily modified to meet our specific requirements. It provides a wealth of tools for organizing and streamlining processes.

Krishna

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

The easiest accounting program I've ever used

With Sage Intacct's user-friendly interface, you won't have any trouble using it and getting the job done. For my accounting needs, I generally utilize Sage Intacct's reporting tools. These tools provide me a wide range of options for reporting and analysis, and the software's user-friendly design makes it easy for anybody to use.

PROS

I like how well-organized the financial records are, as well as the automated payment schedules and reminders he sends to remind me of upcoming due dates. It features a better user interface than some of its rivals. Adoption was pushed by one of our staff members, and the system's users said they liked it.

CONS

Sage Intacct is a great system in general, and I have no complaints. My time would be better spent if there were shortcuts. People who aren't familiar with accounting systems may have a hard time with the interface.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

You can easily navigate between screens in Sage Intacct since it may be tailored to your specific financial transactions. Sage intaact was utilized by me to keep track of a client's finances. In my opinion, Sage Intaact's finest feature is that it generates clear financial records that are important for audit purposes.

Sara

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Intacct is powerful and flexible, with many useful features

There is now less clutter in our information thanks to this. During my last project, we migrated our paper files over here. Simple, straightforward dashboards have been developed using it. Now we can spend less time auditing and more time making better decisions. The ability to use wildcards in my bill search was fantastic, just as in Excel.

PROS

Intacct is feature-rich and powerful, and it can handle a wide range of tasks. The contracts module also provides powerful management of billing cycles. Product characteristics and capabilities are the primary advantages of utilizing Sage Intacct.

CONS

Unfortunately, it is often difficult to get answers from support when problems arise. Numerous bugs plagued the infrastructure.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

A/R and A/P were handled in Intacct. It's easy to learn and use, and it works well with other programs. Automation. The company has benefited greatly from my use of the features that have increased automation.

Grace

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Did not like this Sage product

Extremely pricey with a lot of promises made from their sales people but not a lot more function than Wave, Quickbooks Online or Xero.

PROS

What originally attracted us to this platform was the ability to do cloud accounting so everything was not centralized to one desktop application. We also liked how this platform could invoice AND process payments as that makes bank reconciliations a lot cleaner.

CONS

There was not a lot of instruction given around how to do certain tasks and we were not able to fully utilize this platform to the ability the salesperson pitched. This was mainly just used for financial report, AP and AR but we were told it had cash management and forecasting capabilities which we were never trained to use.

Reason for choosing Sage Intacct

Sales provided a few months free and minimal commitment.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

We were scaling and needed more functionality.

Tina

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Sage Intacct has many possibilities

Great customer service. Lots of ways to learn the system. Good learning videos.

PROS

The way you can show data in various ways. You can use different dimensions to slice and dice data.

CONS

Needing to set up all reports from the beginning. Nothing is out of the box fully set up.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Needed to make reporting and consolidating easier.

Richard

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

New User Set up

The beginning was rough as a lot of stop and start with migrating to Intacct. Primarily related with moving over historical data to Intacct took several attempts to complete.

PROS

Has more functions and applications then most other accounting programs. Maybe more than I will end up using initially as a new user.

CONS

I would love it to have some functions that integrate with payroll applications. A lot manual inputting by Payroll Journal entry as of now.

Reasons for switching to Sage Intacct

Last of capabilities in "project" and other reporting

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

It enhances our ability to follow all the details of the accounts of the project

Sage Intacct has helped us to enhance our ability to better control the financial affairs of projects, as all accounts (credit and debit) are constantly updated, and we also benefited from the organization of records, also the reports helped us to better understand the financial situation of the project, and this enhanced our ability to take the required corrective actions at the right time.

PROS

It's great that Sage Intacct has many powerful tools that allow us to perfectly control all our accounts, especially the journal, as we can track project expenses and revenues on one dashboard with great flexibility. Since it is based on the cloud, we have more control over saving financial data and archiving invoices, in addition to payment orders, and the wonderful thing is that everything that is saved is recorded in records, with filters that make it easier for us to search for them when we need them. It is also great to have the ability to follow up and control the credit and debit accounts available in Sage Intacct, as the alerts arrive in sufficient time to remind the payment due dates (credit and debit), and at the same time we can get a comprehensive view of the amounts available in the accounts, so that we can early evaluate our ability to pay On time, which helps us to take action that includes us fulfilling our obligations in a timely manner.