What are Wherefour users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Wherefour software through verified user reviews

• icon"Our Company was had unprecedented volume and the integration services with our ecommerce store played a significant factor."
  • icon"The ability to get the reporting in all these areas were critical to our success and the support team and services were outstanding."
  • icon"WhereFour speeds up the process of tracing and we love that it can be accessed from any device because it’s cloud based. It’s very easy to use once you have all your information in the software."
  • icon"We took our time in deceasing what ERP to go with and Wherefour didn't have any of the faults we found with other ERP's."
  • icon"The lack of control of self customization when trying to visualize data."
  • icon"I struggled a bit with the material planning functionality and the quality functions."

Browse all Wherefour Reviews

• Have you used Wherefour and would like to share your experience with others?

Stephen

Industry: Warehousing

WhereFour Review

Wherefour has been incredible in helping us manage our raw materials. It has proven its ability to handle a high volume of data and give us that data in a multitude of ways.

Pros

The reporting features are incredibly useful. The ability to filter different inventory items, customers, orders, activity, and dates really help with a full scope of the business. We also really like how it tracks our raw materials and the ability to reconcile easily.

Cons

The lack of control of self customization when trying to visualize data.

Reasons for switching to Wherefour

We made the switch because MRPeasy and Katana MRP could not handle our volume and incoming data and as a growing business we needed that capability.

Industry: Food Production

Food manufacturer and self delivery company

I purchased this initially to handle the traceability requirements I have with our audits. We quickly expanded into using the COGS capability to see exactly what each of our 40+ products are costing us and then once I reviewed the invoicing function I realized it was far superior to the invoicing program I was using so we changed over to Wherefour for that also. It integrates with QB well which is quite handy. There was some features that I was missing, and I could talk to the company about them and they integrated these features into an update. They are constantly updating/improving the software so I feel that there is a lot of work going into improvements of an already great program and that they listen to your suggestions is quite impressive. One last but important point is that they are very responsive to answering all of your questions and when I have a difficulty they get on the phone with me and teach me how to solve my problem.

Pros

This product is easy to use and I can get a new driver up and using the software within a matter of minutes. We manufacture our own food products and the traceability function is perfect and allows me to go through 3rd party audits that are required for our national accounts. The ability to monitor COGS down to individual batches of cookies or ice cream is powerful since ingredient pricing has been fluctuating so much lately. Also, I use the reporting function daily to track what products are selling and since we have some seasonality to our products I can quickly see when sales are increasing or decreasing which allows me to adjust production levels rapidly.

Cons

Our invoices are created at our customers locations since we are a DSD provider. So the driver uses an iPad to create orders and invoices but if the customer is not in an area with cell service (so we can connect to cloud) we can't make an invoice. It would be nice to have an offline function, allowing us to generate an invoice, print it out, and then once we are back in contact with the cloud it would update.

Reasons for switching to Wherefour

My other program was only for invoicing and could not do traceability or COGS. I was doing traceability by hand which took hours and now Wherefour can give me a forward or backward trace in a matter of a minute or 2

Owen

Industry: Food Production

Intuitive/Simple ERP with Great Customer Service!Superb for Licensed Cannabis Manufacturers!

Overall, Wherefour is an extremely effective tool and it is super simple to navigate and setup! I would highly recommend anyone in the cannabis manufacturing space to use them as we were able to combine all of the features we needed into 1 platform! Also, the price was a huge selling point for us so we feel like we are definitely getting the most for the price!

Pros

Everything Wherefour offers in terms of an ERP combined with Integrations with Metrc/Quickbooks/Etc. was what we needed for our business and they made it so simple to use and setup! We use Wherefour daily for our manufacturing business and it saves us so much in time in terms of keeping track of inventory and managing our customers. The integrations with Metrc were also a big deal for us and it streamlines all of our operations into just 1 platform. No need to train our employees on multiple platforms! And learning everything only takes a few hours! They were always very fast in response to our questions and provided plenty of training/materials to help us get setup in a matter of hours.

Cons

Honestly, NOTHING to complain about! We took our time in deceasing what ERP to go with and Wherefour didn't have any of the faults we found with other ERP's.

Reasons for choosing Wherefour

Wherefour has all the features the competitors had and even more than most of them. Also, the simplicity of the UI and the functionality was just what we were looking for in a fit for us. As most ERP's in our space are geared towards cultivation/retail, we found that Wherefour has all the tools needed for a manufacturer.

Erica

Very satisfied customer

Pros

The software is user friendly and makes traceability easy.

Cons

I can't think of anything I like the least. This software has worked well for us.

Neil

Industry: Cosmetics

I wasn't convinced we needed an MRP but I was very wrong!

As the owner of a small company we try to keep everything easy and accurate since we have a small staff and their main purpose is to make quality products, and not to get bogged down with tedious paperwork. My production team implemented Wherefour to keep track of raw material and final production inventory about four years ago. Our audits were very tedious and we didn't everything on paper. I wasn't sure going to a cloud based MRP would be a good idea as we seemed to have our "on paper method" dialed in. I was very wrong. Although I don't use Wherefour to track raw materials like the production team does, I have found myself going in and doing reporting of production runs more and more. The fact I can put a date range in and see how many X we made from X to X in X year...is amazing. I don't think we could function well now without Wherefour and I see now our "mock recall scenario's" were a mess! Paper is NOT a good thing after all. Although I am not involved in the yearly certification audits we do, my staff now is very confident and calm with zero prep work pre-audits. This saves us time and money overall. Wherefour is just really great and evolves readily with the industry. Top notch.

Pros

Ease of use Accurate reporting "Fingertip" information Organization of all.the.things.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. At times, the calendars can be glitchy because you have to specify date ranges, but I realize for most, this is what they would want/need.

Diana

Necessary for Food Safety

Pros

Our company has annual third party audits and part of our requirements to be compliant with food safety is to have an effective way for tracing lots. We used to to this process by hand and have tons of binders! WhereFour speeds up the process of tracing and we love that it can be accessed from any device because it’s cloud based. It’s very easy to use once you have all your information in the software.

Cons

All the feedback or additional needs that we’ve had since we’ve been using the software, have been addressed by the team. Wherefour is always updating and making the software better!

Reasons for choosing Wherefour

It’s cloud based and prices where more accessible for a small business than other softwares.

Gregory

Industry: Warehousing

Great Software and Better Company

I could not be happier with the Wherefour experience. They are so willing to understand our business needs and they are consistently attempting to work with us in order to successful. Truly "Our success is their success" attitude!

Pros

From the start, I was very impressed with the ease of use to get the software implemented and get up and running. The infrastructure of the software is exactly what we were looking for and provided all of the critical features such as Order Management, Warehouse Management and Inventory Management. Our Company was had unprecedented volume and the integration services with our ecommerce store played a significant factor. The ability to get the reporting in all these areas were critical to our success and the support team and services were outstanding.

Cons

The main dashboard has been improved as in the beginning there was no way to customize relevant to our organization. Since, they have create new features that allow for widgets that summarize information/data which is critical for our business.

KAREN

Industry: Cosmetics

Skin Care Product Manufacturing

Our company was operating manually last year as far as not having software to book our Work Orders and Bill of Materials. This software has streamlined that process immensely! The start up and training we received at the start was very good and helpful. The team we were given imported all of our items and formulas which was a huge advantage! Anytime we ran into an issue or had a question, the team was quick to answer the same day - sometimes within an hour! Our end of year Inventory Management will be so much easier this year. We are very happy with the software and the team at WhereFour.

Pros

Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, Inventory Activity, Inventory Management - ability to add Lot numbers and expiration dates.

Cons

There really are no Cons. Because of our manufacturing process the only thing missing is the ability to reserve raw materials without pulling a work order. This has been relayed and they are good about looking into a solution for us.

Lydia

Inexpensive & Most Intuitive ERP System

Pros

I have used many other big ERP systems (JDE, NetSuite) and they always seems so complex and difficult to use. WhereFour seemed much more intuitive. It was very easy to match the system to the physical processes in place. We make customized products so the implementation and execution could have been messy, but it went smoothly. The assistance in inventory transfer was priceless. All concerns and issues was addressed immediately.

Cons

I struggled a bit with the material planning functionality and the quality functions. Neither seemed set up for the personal care, consumer goods business that we have. The WhereFour team is very open to train and help as well as are consistently updating features and functionality.

Ryan

Industry: Food Production

Software is great and the customer service is even better

The wherefore team has been outstanding. Our organization has received top notch customer service. They truly care about how you utilize their product and strive to make it better for every individual customer.

Pros

the ability to shape the platform for your specific needs

Cons

Longer than expected setup time but that was primarily due to our organization.

Neha

Lemon Perfect Review

We have had an absolutely wonderful experinece with Wherefour. Their team has always been available for any and all questions, reccomondations, improvements not only during implementation but the months beyond as we started to navigate the system. This system has been essnetial to the sucess of our operations from inventory management, to production reconciliatin to informed decision making through acessible reporting.

Pros

I love the interface, the ease of use, and the quick accessibilty to all our minformation on our FG, raw materials, packaging and orders. In addition, the reporting and export functions have been essential to allowing us to quickly access data and make informed decisions!

Cons

We are still learning the system, but have few requests aroundenhanced scrap management and reporting, as well as some simple requests regarding location filters + data fields.

Reasons for choosing Wherefour

Wherefour had the easiest interface, the most receptive team, and was the most economical option! It is incredibly straight forward and the implementation was quick and seamless, exactly what we needed as a rapidly growing startup!

Cheriene

Industry: Food Production

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Wherefour is by far the easiest ERP software that has comprehensive traceability features.

Less of a headache every time I was inputting a production work order. It truly is a very simple system and the ease of use is nice.

Pros

Wherefour is easy to set up, the traceability reports work well, as we just passed an SQF food safety and quality audit. The BOMs and accounting flow through (with quickbooks) well. It is always improving and the customer service is great.

Cons

Only a request to have every page able to DL into a CSV...but I know they are working on that. This would only be helpful when printing inventories.

Best cloud-based traceability solution available.

Pros

The ease of use and the Wherefour team are excellent,

Cons

No complaints, truly. There were some features that were not available when we first started. Wherefour has always been happy to take our feedback and in several instances implemented updates that met the needs we had described.

Lizzy

Great software, great people!

Everything from beginning to end has been exceptional. We didn't really have a solid system in place for manufacturing since our company is only 2 years old, so the system has been great at laying out steps/procedures for production, as well as keeping track of inventory levels! Everything has been so great.

Pros

It's SO easy to navigate through. You don't have to go through unnecessary steps or clicks to get where you want to go. All the buttons are easy to see/read and everything makes sense from a logistics standpoint.

Cons

Honestly nothing. I'm very new to the manufacturing industry, so everything that the system offers has been great in terms of what we need as a company, and has actually helped me learn a lot about the process itself!

Wherefour