• Pros

• "Good function and easy to navigate. the support is outstanding "

• "It's easy to Use, I like that all the applications are fully integrated with each other"

• "I love that it is user friendly. I love that the F1 on every screen. I also love the idea Portal. I love the fact that you implement changes based on customer Feedback"

• Cons

• "Easy to use, but some of the setup is a bit advanced."

• "Most tools are easy to access, but others like displaying the number of hours worked or scheduled by a specific employee can require multiple steps in order to display the data. "

• "There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious."

Browse WinTeam Reviews

Tracie from Bieler Janitorial Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software to run my entire business

Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

Pros

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

Cons

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb from Basimos LLC

RCS

Pros

The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Cons

Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues. Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

We needed alot more visibility throughout the company.

DEBORAH from Superior Security and Investigation

A comprehensive all-in-one software

I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Pros

We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Cons

Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

Tom from McLemore Building Maintenance, Inc

What is not new

Team has a good mobile application for payroll logging. This is not unique today with a lot of competition and user interfaces that are just as robust or more so than Team.

Pros

integrated package with a mobile platform that ties payroll with accounting functions.

Cons

Lack of HR package and the partner is not a viable solution. Platforms need to be updated with emphasis on user ease with analytical capability in all applications. BI is not a solution and requires the software provider to work with users to develop analytical reports. Of course that is also an opportunity to charge the user additional fees for something that should be part of the package. This is very yesterday in feel and use. Other software platforms are more robust and have many more features as a standard.

Vickie from North Country Janitorial, Inc

Payroll made easier

I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

Pros

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

Cons

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Reasons for Choosing WinTeam

I was only involved with the WT product

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

We need a software that could provide us a better way to look at data and save time and energy of our staff

Jess from SELECT Commercial Services

WinTeam

Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it. Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Pros

The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Cons

Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

Growth required us to need more from our systems

Jennifer from Ohio Support Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

Winteam has helped us keep everything together

Pros

That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Cons

Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

This product was specific to our industry, Security and Custodial.

Blaine from B&T Contractors, INC.

WinTeam Performance

My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

Cons

What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

WinTeam was more for our field of work and made things more simple.

Melinda from Walden Security

Bumpy but better!

My experience started out very bumpy, but has really smoothed out over the years. I know I still have some to learn that the system will do, but it is much better today than 6 years ago.

Pros

After we figured out the payroll benefits, it is great now. We had a very rough start on it but learned a lot in the process. Completing the billing and also the ability to email invoices automatically on creation is awesome. You just have to make very sure you do things exactly or it is a mess. I finally learned an easy way to reprint invoices just last week.. Auditing is a breeze in Winteam.. Very easy to trace things all the way through.

Cons

Our training 6+ years ago was abysmal. We ended up having to muddle our way through and figure things out on our own for the first year or so. Then we were offered additional training, but had most of it conquered by then. This caused us to do a lot of double work and all.. I still do not like the Other Billing portion, it requires a lot of manual work. And I don't like the limited invoice customization available. I am still having to do some invoices manually in Excel. Invoice Entry can still use some modifications also.

Company decision

Kristie M. from GardaWorld Security Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

Pros

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

Cons

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Jolene from Patton Building Services, Inc.

Made for Us

Pros

The best thing about WinTeam is that it was designed with facility services companies like ours in mind. We've used the TeamTime component for well over a decade and decided to implement the accounting, job costing, and other related features in January 2019. It makes invoicing for recurring services so easy! And our job costing and financial reporting is now both timely and accurate - not something we could always say before we switched. The software is forgiving of user error, and if you need help, customer support is easy to reach and will stay with you until you gotten all the help you need. I can't imagine a facility services company could be happier with any other software out there.

Cons

The only real complaint I have about WinTeam is that it doesn't allow you to change the format of the AR invoices. All invoices have columns for "Description," "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," "Price," and "Amount." Because the overwhelming majority of our invoices are just on monthly charge for janitorial services, it would be nice if they had an invoice format that didn't have the "Quantity," "Unit of Measure," and "Price" columns. Also, the software is not "intuitive." You're probably not going to be able to log in and just figure out how to use it on your own; however, it is very easy to learn and TEAM will provide as much training as you need to master it. I also highly recommend sending at least one user to the TEAM conference. It's a fun time, and you learn so much while attending!

Alex from A&A Maintenance

Winteam in review

Overall, Winteam is great but there is always room for improvement. This being my first office job using a software based system, winteam has helped me succeed way better than the older software my company used to have.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity when it comes to navigating certain aspects of the system. I also enjoy finding out new ways to complete tasks more efficiently and sharing with the rest of my team. This software has helped save hundreds of hours when analyzing and entering data.

Cons

There were a few things that felt like they were finished half way before the software was released. For example, the PO and AP Invoice sections need to be linked better to let you know when a PO already has an invoice and when the PO has been fulfilled to avoid going over the PO amount. Similar to the AR Invoice Review tab, there should be a way to review what invoices are under that PO and the amount remaining, invoiced and over/under when the PO has reached its expiration date.

REYNALDO from RAS Services Inc.

Overall Quite Potent Accounting Software

This software comes with a high learning curve but overall I think it is worth it. We are able to have more detailed reports for payroll, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Right now we are implementing onboarding solution for payroll. Also, having TeamTime clocking in and out information synchronize directly to Team has been tremendous help speeding up payroll processing.

Pros

I like that in Team everything is down to Job level; We are able to get a detailed report of each job for the customers. Payroll is very easy to navigate as well. There is plenty of reports to choose from to get all the information needed. I like the fact that I can manage Obama Care right in the software - it is a lot of work to assure all the information is correctly captured and reported but it is all in one place at least. I like that we have all functions connected into one software; integration was a big deal for us to make this switch. Customer service is awesome as well. There are lots of functions that we are still learning about but is definetely a very powerful and promising software.

Cons

I did not like that I cannot import and export like we used to do in old software. Also, one of the drawbacks for payroll department is that liabilities cannot be paid directly out of the Team. Lack of ability to attach files is frustrating as well (even though this and many other functions can be added for an extra fee). Third party add-ons can be expensive sometimes. Would be nice to have reminders of due dates for liability payments as well.

Joshua from Puritan Cleaning

Essential Software

Pros

Love the reporting and tracking capabilities. The most useful reports in my job are the job costing and hours variance reports.

Cons

Cumbersome and often unintuitive to navigate. I know t has the capacity to deliver many useful metrics, but I feel I'm missing out due to an inability to run them or even know that they exist. (Customer support is awesome in helping overcome this though).

Reasons for Choosing WinTeam

More capacity to be a one-source solution.

William from Buck Services, Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Exceptional

The Sales department, especially my Account Executive has been exceptional. They treated our company as if we were a part of their family. They have always strive to make our work life easier by offering us products that make us more efficient. Their training teams have been wonderful and very patient with us in learning new facets of the software. We hope to engage more with E-hub but we have not been able to implement it as of yet.

Pros

We really enjoy the platform especially the personnel scheduling- it allows us to get a grasp on our profit and loss for each facility we service. It allows us to compare our actual dollar per hour we charge out with what we pay our employees. Secondly, we are strong users of the work scheduler. The ability to ticket our work orders and to close them after has definitely helped our company to become more deficient and effective at servicing our clients.

Cons

I can really only think of 3 cons- the inability for our work tickets to print in Alpha order. The second con would that there are not as many keyboard shortcuts as I would like. When I call into customer service for software support- it always feels like they are in a rush and not always happy to hear from their client.

Leah from Spectrum Building Services of America

One system for everything

We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

Pros

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

Cons

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

JEANINE from Phoenix Protective Corp

WinTeam Purchase

Pros

That is had both HR/Timekeeping/Accounting in one package. the one we were using did not have everything we needed, so we were using 2 softwares.

Cons

Not all modules are the same. If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module. Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

Reasons for Choosing WinTeam

I was not involved in that.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

WT had more to offer than Valiant did.

Kari from Team MJV

Overall great system

I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Pros

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Cons

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

To have all data in one software system.

Todd from 4M Building Solutions

WinTeam Review

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Pros

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Cons

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Reasons for Choosing WinTeam

WinTeam is well priced, is focused on customer satisfaction, and has great potential for future innovations and growth that fall in line with our company's goals.

denise from contract services group

Overall Satisfaction

Overall I like the ease of the system, I like be able to shoot reports to Excel format and I like the Grid View and the ability to delete unnecessary columns and tweak my reports as needed.

Pros

I like that you can several tabs open at a time and depending on the amount of users I can have multiple company databases open as well. I find the overall software easy to use. I jump from A/R, A/P, Inventory, Job costing, Human Resources and payroll daily and find that I can get virtually anything I need from multiple reports.

Cons

I don't like the way it sorts numbers. It doesn't sort sequentially it sorts by digits. For instance, my inventory codes will sort 10099 and then it goes to 101, 1010, 1011 and so on. After 1019 it goes to 102, 1020,10204. It sorts based on the value of each digit. This makes it difficult to find inventory items when you have a large warehouse database.

Candie from Alpine Security, LLC

WinTeam is a Dream!

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Pros

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Cons

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Teresa from Top Notch Custodial Care, Inc.

WinTeam Review

Pros

The Payroll, A/P, and A/R Modules are great!

Cons

I feel the notifications in TeamTime could be simplified, we have had issues with this since day one and still continue to have issues. Also, on the call review log it should attach the facility to the phone instead of just showing the phone number (example: 304-253-0800 TNCC). There should also be a report that could be printed daily that shows just facilities that were not clocked into at all for the previous night . Our former timekeeping software gave us all these features and in our industry that is a very important piece to making sure our clients are taken care of on a daily basis. It's more efficient to call a client first thing in the morning if a facility hasn't been cleaned rather them calling us because we weren't aware.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

WinTeam is an industry based, full service program

Raymond from Kadima Security Services

WinTeam pays for itself

We are able to control employee payments and also making sure the clients are billed. All hours are accounted for. We were able to reduce overtime by monitoring the hours worked by the officers and how adding shift affected them and how we can change schedules. One of the best parts is being able to map the officers home and distance from a post and directions to get there.

Pros

Connectivity of all departments between payroll, scheduling, operations. Being cloud based allows us to work from anywhere at anytime as well. Great customer service.

Cons

Originally the fact that it was cloud based scared us, but we were wrong. What I wish would be better is that some aspects of the software prevent you from working on different screens at the same time.

Dawn from JaniTech

Industry: Environmental Services

TEAM software is our best tool

TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Pros

Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

Cons

That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

Kimberly from SIMPLY RIGHT, INC.

WinTeam Daily

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Reasons for Switching to WinTeam

The switch was made a couple years before I started working with this company.

Greg from The COGAR Group, Ltd

WINTEAM

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Pat from Brosnan Risk Consultants

WinTeam Gave Our Company The Ability To Scale & Integrate Departments

I really enjoy using the WinTeam system and the integration and efficiency we get from it. Customer support and account management is fantastic as well. Always there when you need them. Rolling out new features quickly is the only con I can think of and with their new management and ownership I think this will be changing soon.

Pros

The integration it gives us. Having Finance, HR, Operations & Payroll reduces error significantly and increases efficiency dramatically. It has allowed our company to scale fast for our clients year over year.

Cons

New features take a while to make it into production and there is a learning curve in terms of usability so training new team members can take some time.

Crystal from Security America Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great software with some room for improvement

The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros

The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons

As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Rene from Security America Inc.

Great software

Good company that is constantly upgrading their product. A very complete coverage of business needs and great service.

Pros

You can run almost every facet of your business in this program. They allow for one system to track business payroll, payables, receivables, and if you use it budgets, overhead, accounting reports, etc.

Cons

Some of the features have a cost associated that we are not able to work into our budget. Some things you would think should be easy to do, like print invoices with payments received on them automatically is not an option.

Don from ACT Security Group

WinTeam for Workforce management

Win Team is like an onion, just when you think you have mastered the system you discover another better/faster way to get to the results.

Pros

WinTeam is a powerful tool for managing human resources. It is so much more than a scheduling tool. I use it to track time off, absenteeism, experience, and certifications. We also use it to track revenue and generate invoices.

Nancy from Star Protection

WinTeam is fantastic!

Pros

Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Cons

There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Kara from Simply Right

Winteam is Great

Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Pros

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Cons

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Tonya from Vista Security Services International

Winteam

I am solving the schedule problems that we had in the past using the e-hub for our supervisors to schedule their guards and the post watch to keep tract of when our employees call in.

Pros

I like the fact that you can use WinTeam software to run your whole company. Only one software for all the departments such as HR, Accounting, Schedules, Payroll etc.

Cons

There not to much that I lease like but what I like and don't like make be something totally different for someone else. We all have our preferences.

Kelly from Pinnacle Facility Solutions

We Chose WinTeam

We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Jeffrey from Davis Professional System

Why WinTeam Works for Me

The interlinking of workforce management, accounting and customer relations.

Pros

I was able to move from three independent software programs for workforce management, accounting and customer satisfaction that did not communicate with each other to WinTeam that does each of these and each area internally communicates with the other. This is a big WIN for my TEAM.

Cons

Complicated to set up. It takes a lot of time to get the information data entry into the system.

Cynthia from Phoenix Protective Corp.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great program and looking forward to updates.

I like the many aspects of WinTeam but look forward to more modern changes and updates.

Pros

At the Corporate Office we utilize this program daily. Our Admins in all regions utilize this daily, as well. WinTeam is used in almost all aspects of operations.

Cons

Citrix printing take more time out our work than it should and wish this feature could be fixed. Equipment tracker needs to be improved and I have sent recommendations on how this could be better.

Paulina from National Building Maintenance

ACCOUNTING

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports. But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

ray from ohio support services corp

Winteam

We are providing gross margin reports for each site and we are able to accurately allocate all of our labor and other direct costs.

Pros

It gives me the ability to pull detail payroll information to respond to requests and file reports. It has enabled us to provide detailed financial reporting for multiple sites as well as running general ledger detail reports.

Cons

It is a little hard to find the underlying detail for certain general ledger modules.

Belinda from Frantz Building Services

Industry: Environmental Services

Very good at solving quick issues, not always great with more complicated questions/issues

Overall, the customer service staff is very helpful and willing to sign-on with us to solve a problem quickly. The response, though, on some ongoing issues is not great - they communicate to us through emails that they are still looking into those issues, but we sometimes don't ever get a satisfactory/helpful answer or solution.

Pros

I can run reports and/or filters for almost any information that I need.

Cons

Issues with vacation hours for rehires/returning team members - there's always a problem.

Jason from Simply Right Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

Good software for the industry

Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Pros

It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Cons

I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Elizabeth from Allied Universal

Industry: Security and Investigations

We have used Team Software for the last 25 years and our business has grown phenomenally over that time. Team is a cost effective solution for Scheduling, timekeeping, payroll, billing, and general ledger functions. We have found tremendous value with Team as a partner through many of our growth spurts and changing business environment.

Pros

Scheduling of staff is optimal for our business

Cons

Additional HR features would be an improvement, although Team has been improving the HR module more recently

Michael from Securiguard

Works for it's purpose

Winteam is a tool that would be good if you are scheduling on a weekly basis but it's downside is the monthly feature, you need to scroll on a weekly basis only

Pros

Winteam is a good scheduling tool to ensure that your employees are in compliance with the requirements of a site

Cons

it does not have a feature where in you can see the whole month of schedule for a single employee. YOu can only see on week to week basis and not for the whole month

Tim from Vonachen Group

Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of features, steep learning curve

Pros

This software has solutions for anyone in the building service contractor or security contractor software space. The software is built on an older framework but is extremely powerful. It is invaluable for running our building service business. Their employees are a true joy with which to work.

Cons

The software is built on an older framework that can be a challenge to get new ideas pushed into.

Amy from Whelan Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

WinTeam is an amazing product!

WinTeam has helped us to reduce the amount of time we spend with billing, reconciling accounts and payroll deductions. I have used a number of other software programs and WinTeam's comprehensive abilities are unmatched!

Pros

It does everything my company needs it to do and then some. The support team is prompt, kind and very fast to get you the help/answers you need.

Cons

Having the ability to track changes and who made the changes could be better

Julie from CES Security, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Overall good product for building service industries

We have been able to provide clients with a high level of detail and accuracy with WinTeam products.

Pros

Ongoing enhancements keep the product up to date with current industry trends as well as labor trends. Full service makes integrating solutions easier

Cons

Can be somewhat cumbersome to use and after long term use, transitioning our original set up to be able to work withing the newer modules and features is prohibitive.

Gene from Kimco Services

Industry: Facilities Services

WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries.

The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros

There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons

The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

Ina from CES Security

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Easy to use & the best Customer Support

Overall it has been great to use WinTeam! Issues are always resolved quickly and the overall integration of the different parts of the software is exceptional.

Pros

The software is mostly intuitive and straightforward. Plus TEAm Software is constantly driving to improve and add value to the system.

Cons

It can be tedious to set up the background functions, but once they're 7there you're set.

Joanne from Saber Building Services, Inc.

Great Program

My experience with TEAM has been a good one. We have grown so much in the last few years and the software allows us to grow without adding more office personnel and more programs.

Pros

The program includes so many things that you don't need to use any other programs.

Cons

There is so much that everyday I can find new things that I can do in the program, but it takes some research or a phone call to customer service

Travis from La Maid/Titan Building Services

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Loaded Programe

Lots of options but externally complicated. The eHub software is nice but anyone outside of and accounting background wouldn’t work well with it.

Pros

Amount of options for inputting data and pulling up reports

Cons

Extremely hard to train any employees to use this software and would almost avoid it 100%. I use the example of Winteam is a computer programmers software if you were training the average person.