• Pros

• "The system looks nice, loads quickly, and is user friendly"

• "It’s easy to use and has great features. I like that it drops candidates/leads in your lap versus you having to go out and find them. The live chat function is also a top feature. "

• "Easy to use software that was easy to learn and teach to colleagues. Worked best out of all other virtual platforms used."

• Cons

• "* It took a little bit of trial and error to get the right configuration/ balance between adequate time for chats vs. maximizing the amount of touches with prospective candidates across an event."

• "Support is VERY poor. Common response is a macro. Booth/candidate line counts are not functioning as designed. Booth scheduling is needed to set interview. "

• "I wish the chats wouldn't auto-close after a day or so. There are occasionally delays when we are not able to respond immediately, but by the time we log-on, the chat is ended. "

Browse Brazen Reviews

Alex from Charter

Brazen Review

Very easy to use and connect with students and job seekers. Platform had great resources for reviewing candidates as well as following up.

Pros

Cons

There were no relevant cons for our team using this software.

Quiana from Lake County Schools

Brazen is amazing!

Brazen allows us to build capacity in our recruitment function, increase our brand awareness and cut down on travel costs. The platform is customizable and allows us to create onboarding and retention focused events.

Pros

The customer success team helped us every step of the way from design, logistics and even marketing of our events. In addition the start-up time was quick and we didn't have much time.

Cons

Being a large organization with a small budget we could use more guest seats

Reasons for Choosing Brazen

Mainly the reporting capabilities, ability to export chats and ease of use.

Angie from AdventHealth

I'm Not Sure What Happened

Pros

When Brazen used to work, I enjoyed how easy it was to connect/community with candidates. I loved the ability to get a snapshot of them and their interests. I enjoyed that they could upload a copy of their resume as well as other applicable supporting documents. Having the "snippets" feature was a huge gem - so helpful for being able to speed the conversations along.

Cons

Even before things went awry, I wasn't a fan of the fact users don't have the ability to get into the event early. This is especially challenging when doing a live event. Users need time to make sure everything is set up propertly *before* going live. Recently, using Brazen has been a nightmare. It can take up to 10 minutes to even get into the event, and usually only after refreshing multiple times. There are times when the "chat" button does not appear for candidates and we are unable to connect. I often find that I have been "chatting" with a candidate only to learn that none of my messages were going through due to the fact Brazen thinks I'm offline. Many times the chats kick myself and/or the candidate out during our conversation. It's created a terrible candidate experience a lot of frustration on all sides.

Response from Brazen

Replied December 2020

Hi Angie. Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that you've recently experienced some issues with our platform. As Brazen grows, we're working to ensure you don't experience those issues moving forward. We're always working to make our solution the best it can be. We know several people on your team are extremely happy with Brazen and how it simplifies their recruiting process. You can read more about AdventHealth's success using Brazen in this case study they partnered with us on: https://resources.brazen.com/adventhealth-case-study-lp

Brian from Auburn-Washburn USD 437

Improved Candidate Experience and Hiring Success Through Brazen

Brazen has provided outstanding customer service and support, including a monthly call with our account representative. Blogs and best practices are shared to not only help with the product, but also within the Talent Acquisition space in general. We added Brazen within our strategy to improve our overall candidate experience, and that is exactly what we experienced. The software allowed us to connect with candidates and begin career relationships in a way that we were not able to previously achieve.

Pros

Prior to the pandemic, Brazen provided us with the ability to connect with candidates in a way that was comfortable and convenient to them. We utilized the software for chat based virtual career fairs. Candidates were able to communicate in a format that was easy to use, from any location, without having to dress up or figure out travel. It is a great way to build relationships and talent pipelines. After the pandemic, the ability to have a this powerful virtual tool available made an immediate difference with continuing to support hiring success for our organization. Since first starting with Brazen, they have continued to innovate and add functionality including a chatbot and video capabilities.

Cons

The thing that I have liked least about this software is that the success of any event relies on the marketing. Our events have been more success when we have dedicated more time, resources, and effort into marketing.

David from Northrop Grumman

Industry: Defense & Space

Good before. A must have in the current landscape.

Overall, Brazen's virtual hiring event platform is an outstanding product. With geographically dispersed teams that are continually looking for ways to engage technical talent that have lots of choices in today's marketplace, Brazen's solution is easy to use, easy to promote, and allows for tapping into a candidate pool that has become increasingly selective and passive in many talent segments. Add in the challenges of engaging and hiring good talent in a pandemic, I would go as far to say that Brazen is an essential tool to augment what your hiring teams are doing to engage candidates when showing up in person to universities, conferences, and hiring events is more challenging or in many cases impossible currently. Try Brazen out, you won't be disappointed.

Pros

* Streamlined process * Ability to customize to suit the needs of several different disciplines * Organized consistent chat experience with prospective candidates. * Easy data tracking and conversion process with prospective candidates you want to have follow up conversations with

Kathleen from Leidos

Brazen works!

Pros

Brazen helps me quickly and efficiently chat in real time with candidates, to ensure they meet the requirements for my positions. I like that I can quickly assess if a candidate seems like a good fit, then request their resume ASAP instead of having to go into my applicant tracking system to find them. I must say candidates often comment on what a cool tool Brazen is, so it makes my company look good as well!

Cons

I seem to get logged out after not being away from my desk for very long, but I do know it doesn't impact the chats -people get an "away from desk" message then I can get back to them shortly after.

Ana from Arup

Industry: Civil Engineering

Brazen Review

It has been great overall. Our account reps have been amazing. They are easy to reach and easy to work with. Brazen has helped our firm reach a variety of students, including diverse students (through WayUp sponsorship), which we have actually hired in the past. We are excited to see what these next events hold for us.

Pros

The simplicity of connecting with students along with the data to measure success of each event, is extremely helpful when reviewing the ROI of events when deciding on outreach strategies.

Cons

There is not necessarily anything I don't like about the software. Instead, there are a few updates / logistics that can be made. However, they are small updates that in turn can make a huge difference. Also, not necessarily about the software, but it would be great to have a step by step guide for employees to share with their teams and other employees to help them navigate.

Alyssa from University of Maryland Medical System

Great Tool!

Overall Brazen is a great tool and we’ve been very happy with the results. We were customers before COVID so we were ahead of the curve but have been using it even more now.

Pros

Cons

We have run into technical issues with Brazen Live. I think it could use some improvements with how the live broadcasts are managed.

Mark from Deloitte

Very cool product!

It is a great product, and I'm glad it works well for our targeted groups.

Pros

I like the way it gives me an opportunity to connect 1-1 with a number of my alumni clients within during our presentation settings. It is a very efficient way to interact with a large number of people seeking my advice and assistance in their job searches.

Cons

Sometimes, the text chat can be a bit time-consuming, so I'm hoping a live audio chat might be available to get more information to my clients in the time allotted for each session.

Brazen is great

really great many benefits!

Pros

Easy to use, great way to reach out to other candidates

Cons

Took a minute to learn everything, other than that nothing

Tomeka from Polk County Public Schools Human Resources

Brazen user

A recruiter in another school district recommended Brazen to our district. We begin working with a sales representative that offered excellent customer service. That service has continued and we have much success with using this platform for virtual recruiting.

Pros

The integration into our existing processes and ease of use are my favorite features of Brazen. The FAQ feature on our chat-bot really enhanced our recruitment processes.

Cons

Although using Brazen is relatively easy. Having an app would be a significant improvement for flexibility and convenience. The cost of the platform has increased significantly for our organization and potentially we will not be able to continue using it.

Reasons for Choosing Brazen

The recommendation of an existing user, the value (at the time) and the ability to customize the product to suit our organizational needs.

Joshua from PSA Airlines

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Advancing the value

Brazen has allowed our recruiting team to connect with many different applicants from all over the U.S. It would be nice to visit each location, but the aspect of time and resources hinders that. Brazen has offered us and the applicants to interact on a no strings attached platform. The applicant or recruiter hasn't lost hours of time for a meeting that didn't pan out. It is the ultimate speed dating for employers. However, it will only work if an employer knows what they are looking for.

Pros

I like the easy of use for the chat feature when we hold events. I also really like the chat on demand where prospective applicants can message a recruiter at any time.

Cons

I would like the time to be extended a bit more on chats. I think the time should be open ended and give the recruiter the ability to end the chat when needed, not by the clock

Jason from Lockheed Martin

Industry: Defense & Space

When it works it's great

The tool does what we need, but our reps is overly sales like and over-promises.

Pros

Multiple booths, video chat and presentation options, and branding capabilities.

feature set

Sheri from Raytheon Technologies

Lots of Growth Opportunity

This was the school's choice of virtual platform and although I didn't have a problem creating the booths, adding reps. etc., we changed all of our Information Sessions (i.e. Video Broadcasts), to the Zoom platform.

Pros

• Several of us were unable to conduct 1-on-1 chats even with text only. I also had issues where it would kick me out of the chat room altogether or it would stop showing me what others typed. I had students say they saw I sent them a 1-on-1 invite, but clicking on it do no good. I called their helpdesk in the afternoon (my colleague could not get ahold of them) and they had a developer call me back. He figured out what the problem was pretty fast. Their web chat client opens sockets and keeps them open forever (a bad practice). He said they have had issues with security conscious companies whose firewalls shut the connections down. He emailed me a URL to use that opens a socket, polls, then closes the socket, and repeats a little later. That worked alright to solve, but took alot of time out from the event.

Cons

• The CarrerEco system “participants list” is always in alpha order by name. It was almost impossible to tell what order students entered the room or how long they had been waiting to talk to someone. You can scroll back in the main window – but that is hard to do when you have a ton of students visiting like we did. You really almost need one person to monitor the main room and keep a list. • Video chat is more personable (a few on our team got that to work), but when doing text only chat one rep can have multiple conversations going on.

Reasons for Switching to Brazen

East of use.

Hayley from HCA Healthcare

Makes it easy for the recruiter!

We've had several events through the Brazen software and each one went better than I would have expected (because lets be honest - technology is not always seamless)

Pros

The system looks nice, loads quickly, and is user friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way to see the queue while in a current chat.

Tracie from Polk County Public Schools

2020 the Year of Learning the Virtual World

Overall, the experience with Brazen was a positive experience where we were able to find quality candidates from the comfort of our homes or offices. We were able to hire several quality staff members from around the country to come work at our school site.

Pros

When the pandemic hit and we were in need to recruiting and hiring new teachers to fill vacant positions within our school, we were at a loss at how to do this while keeping protentional candidates safe. Our district introduced us to this product to assist with finding quality candidates. The feature I liked most was being able to look at the resume of the candidate and being able to refer back to the conversation in the chat.

Cons

Something that I would like to see is a mutual rating. I know as an employer we can "flag" or rate candidate, but it would be nice to see if the candidate had a continued interest in seeking employment at our school site. The interview is for both parties.

Elizabeth from PSA Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great for communicating directly with candidates

Pros

I enjoy the ease of communicating directly with candidates. Whether it is through a scheduled chat session or the immediate chats that are available on our web page, we are able to answer questions and source candidates quickly.

Evelyn from Lincoln Academy

Simplify your hiring process

We use Brazen to hire teachers from around the country. The interface made it easy to communicate, the applicant's resume was ease to reach, and being able to copy the first few initial questions to each applicant shortened my work load tremendously.

Pros

Brazen provided an easy to use platform for both the applicant and the employer. As an employer it was easy to review the resume and key elements to meet the needs of the specific job. Being able to connect to candidates around the country opened the hiring possibilities. The ability to communicate with more than one applicant at a time was also beneficial.

Cons

I had no issues or concerns with the Brazen system.

Reasons for Switching to Brazen

cost, efficiency

Katie from Deloitte

Clean and Consistent Functionality

When COVID-19 forced us all into a remote working environment, we scrambled to find functional alternatives for recruiting for a large company. Brazen helped us do just that by providing a simple user interface for professionals and students to interact using familiar technology (e.g. chat rooms). This was a huge help to our recruiting program, and Brazen was a great solution to help us solve the problem at hand.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of functionality within the software. I was able to seamlessly move within the application to the various menus and modules that I required access to in order to complete my task at hand. Specifically, during a virtual networking event, I remember being impressed with the layout of the chat room as it allowed me to easily view the student's resume as well as the chat in a simple format. Additionally, I appreciated the ease of setting up and attending events within the software.

Cons

I only have one small con to note about this software. At times, the chats would lag or get out of order during the virtual network event. However, this type of situation is extremely common with chat functionality within applications so this was a small con.

Mallory from Polk County Public Schools-HR

Helps us Recruit

So far it has been good. I just started working at my department on July 1st of 2020z

Pros

I like that we can help applicants immediately when applying for a position.

Cons

The contract was incredibly expensive for its capabilities.

Rob from Hillsborough County School District

My Review

High customer satisfaction as a result of the forward thinking design.

Pros

Usability interface with support. Customer service and they are going through this.

Cons

Training lag time was difficult for me during the week.

Product Review

We have been able to connect with a very large number of candidates for job openings, internal employee engagements and information sessions. It gives companies the opportunity to Recruit virtually without spending thousands of dollars on an in-person event. Overall I have been very pleased with the product.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a landing page and highlight the opportunities our company has available. It's a new way of connecting potential candidates with Recruiters.

Cons

I would like for the tool to allow you to pass candidates over to another representative during the chat session.

Curtis from Raytheon - University Programs

Raytheon Technologies- RMD East University Programs Usage

I am a recruiter and occupy both booths, presentations, support for candidates and the planning and logistics of scheduling the brazen events about every other 2 to 3 weeks for our teams.

Pros

This is a very user friendly software. Fitting our needs very well with openhouse screening for college applicants and booth utilization for our various engineering depts. to screen said candidates.

Cons

There are sometimes glitches with video/audio chat. But this seems to be a resource hungry bandwidth issue. With strong signal from both sides the video/audio do well.

Jessica from Presidio

Great Tool!

Pros

Brazen has some really great tools and features that we use on a weekly basis to help us connect with candidates. the platform is definitely user friendly

Cons

I wish some of the features that come out aren't always extra especially if we are in the middle of the contract and didn't know these things were coming out otherwise we would of added money to it.

metin from Arizona State University

Virtual Open Houses

Pros

I liked how we could have multiple teams working at the same time, catering to the different questions of our students. I also liked that Admins are able to be logged into different sections at the same time or answer questions to multiple students at the same time.

Cons

We used to have difficulties with being able to be in "the lobby" and replying to students at the same time.

Emily from Cielo Talent

Genius

The benefits of Brazen are endless when it comes to recruitment, especially if you are using it for a large volume of openings. It’s usability is excellent and the speed in which you can conduct virtual interviews makes it the best of its kind!

Pros

Brazen brings a whole new level of genius to the field of recruiting. It’s ease of access is what I love most about it and I feel it is an essential tool for Recruiters and Hiring Managers alike! If you don’t utilize Brazen for virtual hiring, you are missing out!

Cons

Doesn’t work as well on Internet Explorer as opposed to Google Chrome!

Caroline from Polk County Schools

Polk County Public Schools

AMAZING! From the begginning to now everything and every one at Brazen has been amazing.

Pros

How easy and user friendly it was to use. We were able to connect with candidates so quickly. Many staff members in our company use Brazen and every says how amazing and user friendly it is.

Cons

The price :( We wish every year was not so expensive.. uping the price every year is difficult on a non-profit company.

Reasons for Choosing Brazen

Price was right and the amount of data you can pull after 1 event is one of a kind. It is hard to find a platform that gives you so much information before during and after an event.

Ryan from Raytheon Company

Industry: Defense & Space

Brazen is an easy tool to quickly chat with candidates online

Very good, an effective product.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to chat for short times and add time if you like, non-invasive, can direct candidates to apply, can add hiring managers to the chat room.

Cons

Sometimes if you have intermittent internet connectivity issues, you cannot chat and it can become confusing for the candidate.

Emilee from Houston Methodist

Great experience with Brazen

Pros

Easy to use and set up series of events weekly and monthly so we can connect with candidates. Easy to customize to our organizations needs and have had great success with hires from our hiring events with Brazen

Cons

Only feature I wish they had was to transfer a candidate to another representative. So a recruiter could screen first and then pass the qualified candidates over to the hiring managers.

Alex from Defense & Space

Brazen Review

I have had a great experience with Brazen and would recommend the program.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is and very simple to understand and navigate.

Cons

It should be a bit smoother when it comes to virtual events as we have had some connectivity issues.

Agi from Deloitte

Campus Recruiter Review

Pros

The functionality of having invited users sign up and access the software on their own. This is less work for a recruiter setting up the event. Also the video capability is great and the ease of "picking up" candidates to chat with. The feedback form after every chat is also a great function and easy for a campus recruiter to pull.

Cons

Occasionally there are glitches to work out where a member of the recruiting team connects with another employee rather than a candidate. But overall these were one-offs and did not take away from the whole experience.

Danielle from Presidio

Nice Platform

Pros

In this unprecedented time having a virtual platform that you can customize to meet your own needs if invaluable.

Cons

Wish Brazen got more involved in marketing aspect in order to drive people to their client events. I also wish it was easier to share the events on social media. Most of this needs to be done manually which can limit outreach and participation

Evan from Charter Communications

Great product for virtual job fairs, and with a few tweaks could be even better!

I think it's a great tool that could benefit from a few minor modifications for a better user experience, including the suggestions I mentioned above, as well as an easier way to toggle between multiple chats without losing text typed into a comment box, along with the ability to see the names and count of how many people are in the queue waiting to chat.

Pros

It's easy to use for communicating with potential job candidates.

Cons

Some features aren't immediately intuitive or easy to find, such as customizing automated greetings and form responses, as well as emailing candidates after a chat.

For small groups (maybe)

This could be a great solution to a covid problem. But it needs to be able to handle the load. Testing under load and testing security of the system are basic first steps to get it right. Not sure how long this has been on the market for but it gives the appearance of a new product. If its been around a while with the bugs it has... its not a great look

Pros

It has the bones of something that could be really good. The "booths", the timed session, the ability to write notes after an engagement. If used in conjunction with other systems (zoom, hangouts, teams) to take the load off the service it comes closer to a usable system.

Cons

It just doesn't work with numbers in the 700-900 mark. Theres lag to get in, features drop away (i.e. wait and queue length, even video chat glitches out), there are security concerns where a user profile other than your own is shown. Software support (for non-us?) was non-existent in the event period.

Response from Brazen

Replied December 2020

Hello and thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you find many Brazen features useful in streamlining your recruiting process! We apologize if you've experienced any lags in our platform. Brazen is a veteran in the virtual job fair space and one of the most stable platforms. However, we do know that from time to time, issues do arise. As Brazen grows, we are working on improving the experience for large events. We continue to increase event capacity and host many events with thousands of attendees without any issues. We hope you'll continue to use our platform and please reach out to our team if you need any assistance: https://support.brazenconnect.com/hc/en-us

Art from American Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

American Airlines Conference/Job Fair Software

Great software system that the whole team fall in love with. It is very easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

Ability to have Coffee Chat. Marketing Assist helps to track candidates where there are coming from Career Fairs - Chat with candidates and different booth can be created by job and region Ability to have 300 booths Can get leads ahead of time Video for virtual event can be up to 20,000 mins Candidates can be seen ahead, filter resumes and can screen candidates based off of preregistration questions Can have up to 4 candidates at one time in a waiting room Can have one on one chats

Cons

Needs to have ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that can merge to Success Factors.

Kim from SSM Health

Brazen is a great resource!

Very happy with the product and glad we have been using it!

Pros

Brazen is a great tool to utilize for virtual events, which is the world we've been in for the past 7 months! The ease of setting up a virtual event is priceless! I appreciate their timeliness is upgrading their technology during COVID and being accessible.

Cons

There isn't anything I really disliked. As an administrator, I use it frequently to set up new users or change access and it's always been easy to use.

John from KPMG

A solid option for virtual interviewing and networking

I was a representative in a booth, and I thought the product was a good stop-gap for virtual interviewing. It's hard to replace the interviewing and networking process to be entirely digital, and while I expect to return to in-person interviews and networking, I think there is a place for Brazen in the recruiting process.

Pros

I most liked the style of networking with the software. I was able to talk to many students and candidates in an efficient manner, and the ability to quickly rank and enter information after the interactions was useful. I also liked the ability to kick-off the conversation with an automatic message - that really helped me save time.

Cons

There were situations where I had given extended time to an interview candidate, and was not able to extend time again. This would have been good especially where there was nobody in the queue. It also would have been useful to see the number of people waiting in the queue. For the automatic chat response at the start of an interaction, I would also have liked to have several options saved in my profile, with the ability to select one based on the chat booth I'm in. It was a little annoying to have to type in an introductory paragraph every time I logged on.

Megan from HOMEADVISOR, INC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Brazen Review

Pros

It is an easy way to communicate with potential candidates. Very effective in answering pre-interview questions.

Cons

When there are many people waiting, sometimes people leave their computer and miss their opportunity to chat. This would be better if people could pre-register for a time slot.

Samantha from The Guthrie Clinic

Want to make your day easier?? TRY THIS

Pros

This software helped our organization streamline our recruitment outreach process for vital positions within the organization. Brazen eliminates the complicated processes of setting up virtual chat rooms and the fear of technical issues and allows you to focus on what really matters... connecting with our prospective employees! Not to mention, Brazen is easy to use and we have only received rave reviews from our prospective candidates on the simplicity of joining our recruiting events.

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find something wrong with the software... maybe that not enough people know about it!

Christi from Raytheon Missile Systems

Industry: Defense & Space

User friendly and convenient way to connect

I use Brazen software regularly for virtual hiring events, and I appreciate the ease and convenience of being able to interact with candidates without leaving the office. The candidates are impressed with the platform as well.

Pros

Brazen software is easy to use for recruiters and candidates. The platform is visually appealing yet not overwhelming.

Cons

Candidates can join the conversation for more than one chat per session. In some cases, this prevents long wait times for people we haven't engaged with yet.

Tameka from US Census Buteau

Industry: Government Relations

Great but Expensive

I attended one job fair using it and it was great.

Pros

It was easy to use. I like the break out rooms, time limit, and how many people could join.

Cons

It’s was to expensive. Especially since we only needed it for a minute.

rachael from raytheon technologies

great sw and functionality

Pros

user friendly and no issues from a technical perspective

Cons

no issues at all that I personally experienced

tanya from Wendell Watson Elem. / Polk County

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Brazen Software

We used Brazen this summer to interview and select teachers to hire in our district.

Pros

I like the ease of communicating with potential clients.

Cons

This product was not difficult to use; smooth transition were made easy and accessable.

Reasons for Choosing Brazen

My school district chose to use Brazen.

LISA from Polk County Schools

Easy interviews in a time of COVID

I will admit I was hesitant and I am not a technological wizard. However, the training prepared me and the platform was very easy to move along and interact with applicants.

Pros

It was so easy to participate in virtual job fairs and not feel like I was wasting time. Even now I can go back and look at notes about people that I spoke to but didn't hire and consider for current positions.

Cons

I have not found anything that I would change yet!

Troy from Deloitte

Great Product!!

Pros

The platform is easy to use and user friendly. It worked well for our team's recruiting purposes and saved me a ton of time by not needing to go physically to college campuses.

Cons

N/A - great software. No issues on my end.

Elmer from UTHealth

Great platform to invite candidates to chat

I have enjoyed using Brazen thus far. It's a great product.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule virtual job fairs

Cons

I don't like the screening method and the fact that it does not attract the best talent.

Kimberly from Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic

excellent every time I have used Brazen was simple and effortless to use. Has increased my candidate pipeline

Pros

easy to navigate and connect with candidates

Cons

no cons on this software at this time.

Isaac from Spectrum

Great tool

I had a great experience and did not come across any negatives

Pros

Great tool, definitely helped streamline conducting virtual events

Cons

I did not find any negatives generally speaking

Laquieria from Polk County Public Schools

Great recruiting tool

Pros

I like the flexibility of interviewing candidates in an easily accessible virtual platform.

Cons

In addition to text/type communication, I would like to have a verbal/audio option for communication.

Feedback on Brazen

Good.

Pros

The tool and concept work well giving the recruiter an opportunity to speak to volumes of people in short amounts of time.

Cons

I didn't attract as many viable candidates as I'd like