All Confetti Reviews

Lina

Great tool for team bonding

Overall, its a very positive experience working with Confetti. Their customer service is very lovely and the game hosts are always fun and approachable.

Pros

I really like how they organize everything for you. All of the zoom links and even relaying the rules to everyone.

Cons

There are some events that are cost-prohibitive but I understand that you have to pay the performers fairly so I try to do the events that I can do that align with my budget.

Jaime

December 2021

Seamless virtual experience with Confetti!

As the event coordinator for employee team-building, Confetti is everything I would wish for an experience/event planning platform for teams. I signed up for a Confetti account by using Google SSO. I immediately had access to the full library of experiences to peruse. Experiences are neatly and logically categorized, and during the holiday season they grouped all of the seasonal options together making it a cinch for me to find themed experiences during the month of December. Once I found the experience I was interested in I was given details such as attendee caps, minimum cost per person, items needed, and anything attendees needed to do ahead of time to prepare. On top of that I was given a thorough description of the game we were to play, how it would be played, and then options for customizing my event. I could leave notes for the host, select whether I wanted teams to be randomized or selected by me, etc. Once I made all of my selections I was given the option to name our event and give it a custom title and select the date and time that worked for me with alternate options just in case. I was able to pay for my event online using my credit card, was immediately given a detailed receipt/invoice (which in the corporate world of expenses is a must!) and was sent a follow-up email from a Confetti account manager to make sure everything was good to go. The event went smoothly and without me having to do much management at all. AMAZING!

Pros

Easy to shop for the kind of event/experience that worked for my team. Experiences clearly labeled with attendee caps, breakdown of fees per person, and needed items or software needs (like what browser works best, Zoom, etc.) Easy to book a specific time and gives options for alternate times as well.

Cons

I wish there were more options for doing simultaneous events. Our team is large and some experiences had an attendee cap much lower than our team size. We needed to book multiple sessions to accommodate our group. There wasn't really an option available (or so it seemed to me) to be able to book two different sessions at the same time.

Family Feud

Pros

We really enjoyed the hosts and the look Of the program. It was very interactive and fun. It’s a product that we would certainly consider using again in the future.

Cons

It would’ve been great to have some promotional items that reflected the look and feel of the game to use to gain interest. We reached out and requested some photos besides the one poor promotional graphic that we received and were told if that was something that they do not do. For the price, there should be a higher caliber of promotional items provided.

Jordie

Celebrate with Confetti

Wit Confetti, we're able to connect as a team and share an experience. Whether we explore a museum or play trivia, our team always enjoys the events. While we get some great team bonding out of it, we also are able to delight our employees and remind them how important they are and that we appreciate everything they do on a day-to-day basis.

Pros

Working with Confetti has been awesome. We use Confetti to host fun monthly socials for our virtual team. It helps us share common experiences and bond as a team. Our favourite event so far has been the virtual museum tour, but have enjoyed every experience from Confetti.

Cons

Using Confetti has been so easy that I was worried the first time we booked an event with them. I think maybe a bit more communication around a company's first event would be super helpful to let them know everything is set up and ready to go.

Reasons for switching to Confetti

We have used a few options to host monthly events, but the biggest reason we switched was budget. Confetti delivers high-level experiences for less than the other big name companies. It ensures we'll be sticking with Confetti, since we do this monthly.

Aleceia

Industry: Political Organization

December 2021

Check out Confetti for you next team event!

We truly enjoy our Confetti events! Every single event has been a hit for our team! The customer support team ensures that you are supported by keeping you informed during booking process and making themselves readily available to answer questions. Activity hosts are high energy and add soo much fun to the call!

Pros

Confetti is a user friendly platform that takes the hassle out of coordinating virtual team events. There’s a wide variety of options to choose from that can work for a variety of team sizes and budgets. Signing up for an event is nearly effortless and the communication with costumer service is excellent. The activities are fun and engaging and the hosts makes participation easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend using Confetti for your future event.

Cons

While there website is easy to navigate, you’re unable to use it on a minimized screen. So for those with only one monitor, it can be a bit of challenge when needing to review multiple tabs. And a scroll bar when viewing activity details would be helpful!

Reasons for choosing Confetti

User friendly and appealing website. Game preview videos. Reasonable prices.

Chelsea

December 2021

Fun, Accessible, Accommodating, Interactive, and Challenging!

Pros

Confetti was easy to access and useable for all employees no matter what servers we were were on. The company was extremely accommodating and double checked the features in the games were useable by our employees since they all communicate in various languages, including ASL. It was important all employees could join and participate equally. The games were mentally challenging, small, fun, and the host was supportive.

Cons

If any of the groups needed captions, at no fault to Confetti, Zoom doesn't always have the best AI for breakout captions.

Spencer

December 2021

Confetti brings the community together

The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. When shipping supplies around the world, they have been very thorough and security compliant.

Pros

I like that all offerings are set upfront, as it keeps expectations clear from the outset. The large and growing menu has been useful for many of our teams and the experiences are usually highly engaging.

Cons

I don’t like that the events aren’t customizable — i.e. it can be difficult to schedule a 60 or 90 minute experience purely for fun and team engagement, so we’d like to see some more snackable injections of fun at 10-30 minutes (and priced commensurately).

Reasons for switching to Confetti

Confetti is great for an easy plug and play team event. No room for customization makes the process very straight forward with our team leads.

Ebony

Great and fun

Pros

Its a great way for team bonding in the virtual world. Wide variety of activities and very easy to use/setup.

Cons

Wish there was registration services to better track attendees

Taylor

Great for teams of all sizes

Pros

The variety of games, classes, and activities makes for an inclusive and fun event for the team.

Cons

I don't have any complaints using Confetti

Desi

Remote Morale Saver

Pros

Confetti is AWESOME, we try to use it every 2 months to bring the company together for virtual fun and they never fail.

Cons

Nothing honestly, very user friendly and fun

Response from Confetti

We love to hear this, Desi. Can't wait to see you again soon. Jordyn @ Confetti

Replied December 2021

Melanie

December 2021

Was a great event for our team in this virtual environment

the team was great to work with and our people enjoyed it

Pros

the game options worked great for our team

Cons

no negatives as far as i know, it worked well for our group

Reasons for choosing Confetti

the best options for our group

Response from Confetti

Thank you, Melanie, we're so happy to hear this. Jordyn @ Confetti

Replied January 2022

Talia

Industry: Security and Investigations

Engaging team building activity

Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. I've participated in 3 events so far with a team as large of 15 people each time and it's been a wonderful activity. Customer service has been fantastic as well.

Pros

Confetti is a great way to engage with your team or with a group of people virtually. What better way to inspire and get to know one another over a creative activity that you likely have never had the opportunity to learn - and be taught by a professional! It's a really fun way, especially during a pandemic while everyone is virtual, to get a kit conveniently shipped to your house with all ingredients. Highly recommend!

Cons

Sometimes your preferred date wasn't accepted however customer service was excellent in doing their best to accommodate your request!

Response from Confetti

Thank you for the kind words, Talia. We're so happy to hear this! We can't wait to see you again soon. - Jordyn @ Confetti

Replied December 2021

Nikki

WFH Team Champions

We have LOVED Confetti and everyone we have worked with here. The games are fun, and there's a ton of options!

Pros

My team loves Confetti-- we use it for our remote team, which is global, and have had few issues with content being confusing for a non-American audience. We love that! The games are interactive and we have a ton of fun with the hosts too. Every escape room especially so far has been a hit!

Cons

I wish there were more options for interactive games that speak to a global audience. Some games are modeled after American game shows, and we can't really choose those without explaining what the game is based off of. Not as magical of an experience for them when they don't get it.

Camille

A fun element in our virtual event

We used two Confetti experiences for our virtual event to promote networking and try to create some engagement virtually. We were looking for ways to still make the event fun and exciting despite having to convert it from an in-person experience to a virtual event. I can see many use cases for Marketing, L&D, HR and others to use Confetti. Overall a great experience.

Pros

I enjoyed the variety of activities and price points available to select through Confetti. It was also valuable to have opportunities for both small and large groups. As an event manager, it was easy to book Confetti activities. The activities were fun, well-run and our virtual event attendees enjoyed them.

Cons

Some of the prices for certain activities I found to be a bit high.

Reasons for choosing Confetti

The main reasons for selecting Confetti was the ease of use, it worked in our budget and had the best variety of content.