• icon"The customer support is top and you can really tell that the people behind the platform have a good understanding f what it takes to run events."
  • icon"The UI is beautiful, and the best part of all: they let you keep 100% of your earnings."
  • icon"Its ease of use, flexibility and customer support. Really like the ability to set up custom discount codes for multiple events."
  • icon"So far itdoesn't have 'check in' functionality to check in attendees at the event, but that was the only missing feature I encountered."
  • icon"I only regret that I did not know earlier about this software."

All EventsFrame Reviews

Matthias

Very fast and easy to use

When I first tried to figure this software out, I set up an event I conducted in earlier times. Soon I was so amazed how easy this process is. In the end I sold tickets for this event I even did not intent to conduct before I got access to this software. (Yes, that was really my first experience).

Pros

Never did I set up sales pages for seminars, online trainings and the like so fast and easy. Including several payment options as PayPal, Stripe and some others. No programming and you only need one nice pic for the header. The tool also privides great looking virtual and printable tickets including the possibility to scan the tickets with every smartphone on the entrance of the event. Almost unbelievable...

Cons

I only regret that I did not know earlier about this software... ;-) To me, there are no cons.

Sethi

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very easy to use platform with a great set of features. Very Clear pricing structure!

Overall its been a great time saver and has made running or managing event easy. As the software makes planning and organising the vents smooth and fast your can invite fellow teachers, parents, etc for Professional development with no hassle and a clean layout. I cant wait for extra features to be added in the future!

Pros

Clear and easy pricing without hidden fees. Easy to use, yet powerful! Having used various other and similar event-organiser platform I've always found the set up and final fee structure complicated and difficult to navigate. With Eventsframe it's clear what you get for free and what you are given extra for the premium offering without them trying to hide or slap on extra fees for special deals. The customer support is top and you can really tell that the people behind the platform have a good understanding f what it takes to run events. They understand the workflow of organising an event and this is represented in the way the support is given. I would definitely recommend EventsFrame to others!

Cons

So far I have not come any Cons. The pricing of the premium could be considered a con by some, but personally I think it's great value for your money. Again the price is just that, no hidden fees. So when you do decide to go with a premium offering you know what you're paying and what you're getting.

Georgios

Can't handle payments. Non responsive team. Inadequate functionality. Stay away.

We run a yearly tech event, with paid registration, over 250 attendants, and multiple sessions / tickets / packages. The event takes place in October, our sales begin in March and peak in August and September. We wanted to have a ticketing system which is embeddable in our web site pages, and can support multiple pricing combinations / discounts / codes easily. EventsFrame does that, which is why we chose it. Our experience using it, and interacting with the team, however, has been an utter disaster. Our problems started with team management, a couple of months into using the product. For some reason, roles did not work properly. We were only able to add team members as administrators, not as non-privileged roles. We reported that to the team, which acknoledged it, and eventually fixed it. We also had other interactions about questions we had up to that point, which were generally handled well. But then, disaster stroke. In July, the credit card we were using to pay our subscription had to be changed. This is an everyday scenario for every product - customer credit cards change all the time. We would expect this to be handled without issues. Still, we notified the EventsFrame team about the change, as we saw warning messages mentioning that the credit card was invalid and our subscription would be cancelled. We definitely did not want that to happen, and there was no reason for this either. The new credit card we provided was perfectly valid, used in many other transacti

Pros

Discount code structure. Embeddable in web sites

Cons

Arbitrarily suspends accounts. Lacks substantial functionality. Non responsive team

Response from EventsFrame

Dear Georgios We apologise for the disruption to the account. Unfortunately there was an error on the payment processor side that rejected the updated payment method, and automated rules suspended the account. This has since been updated to prevent a future occurrence. We thank you for highlighting our deficiencies in this instance, we have since implemented multiple controls to ensure this would be flagged earlier.

Replied November 2019

Jane Jacquelie

No fuss. Gets the job done

It's an events platform developed by an events company.

Pros

The interface is very straightforward, not intimidating. Creating and/or editing tickets is very easy. I love how easy it is to create discounts. I've tried other online ticketing system before and managing multiple / overlapping discounts was a pain. EventsFrame made our process much more efficient.

Cons

It's fairly new and have very basic features. I hope they add an Analytics dashboard but overall, it's a great system for managing events.

Tresa

Industry: Market Research

EventsFrame Ticketing Solution

My experience with EventsFrame overall is good because of the ease of use. Many options for discounting tickets, early bird purchases and bulk discounts. I'm happy to see the platform expanding.

Pros

EventsFrame is simple, straightforward event ticketing platform to sell tickets to events. Easy to use and implement. Free and Paid Ticket options. Easy for users to purchase tickets through the platform. Nice to have the option for QR code or manual online check-in. Nice landing pages.

Cons

Bought a forever one-time pay account. However, original [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sold to new [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are doing some amazing upgrades for a virtual event lobby but requires additional investment.

Cristian

February 2022

One real alternative from EventBrite with a real low commission

Great overall experience. With just a few clicks, the ticket event selling is done. If the UX will be better, is a no brainer to purchase.

Pros

Do what is state without much hazzle. The key point i like the most, is the low to none commission.

Cons

The UX is not great i might say. It requires a lot of work under my opinion. IĀ“m not saying is difficult to use, but i seen other solutions that has this topic fix, like my chilean collegues of Welcu.com

Reasons for switching to EventsFrame

Commissions

Sai Indra

Industry: Market Research

Going from good to great

Pros

The main attraction is obviously the fact that they don't take any cut of the ticket price, as well as the fact that it can live inside your own website.

Cons

Possibility to allocate a specific paypal accounts at a ticket level

Reasons for choosing EventsFrame

Because Eventbright gonna cost a lot and apart from that they take extra commission from every ticket that is being sold.

Mike

Easy and fast to use

Pros

Easy to use software including getting set up and directing attendees to. It's quite price competitive as well!

Cons

PayPal will still take a fee for each payment, I don't think this is EventsFrame's fault, but irritating nevertheless

A superb ticketing system

Great - Love it. Will be back again.

Pros

Very easy to set up your first event and then more. Simple. Easy to use. Support are there when needed.

Cons

The only problem I found that is being looked into is it does not show the number of tickets left online! ie If I am selling 100 and only had 6 left but any 1 person could buy up to 10, how would they know why it is failing? Ideally this says only 6 remaining.

Dan

Great ticketing portal, easy to use and has all the functionality that you could need for events.

This software allows you to build events and ticketing from the ground up, supporting your events with an easy-to-use and highly functional ticketing portal.

Pros

Really easy to use Setup events in no time at all Online Support Low cost Free trial before implementation

Cons

Some features are not released to use yet Embedding of ticketing Website builder not currently available

Guen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

It is an extremely user-friendly program to manage event registration. A time saver!

It is free and a perfect solution for our event registration management!

Pros

- easy to navigate - versatile when in comes to features you want to request from support team. - offers wide range of accepted payment methods - event organization made easy!

Cons

please incorporate more more helpful features such as, visibility on abandoned orders, offer notification options to event organizer.

Patrycja

Generally good. I like how keen and reactive the EF guys are

easy to create events

Pros

We run internal events for our company and have been using EF for the past two months to make events. Generally it works well and is very simple. Attendees seem to like it....at least we had no complaints yet and they all registered ok.

Cons

seems pretty new and lacks advanced features, the team are super keep though they call you back if you have any questions or sugestions

Jason

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I found an awesome new tool, EventsFrame, late in 2017. I absolutely love it for my event planning!

Easy to use, very fluid development and deployment of events, simple for my target audience.

Pros

Wickedly easy to use, and I LOVE the lack of hidden fees. I was organizing an event for the Fine Arts department in my school, and every time we set the ticket price, a reduction in our bottom-line was reflected once services like EventBrite took their slice of the pie. EventsFrame fixed that, and made the process of creating a ticketable event smooth and easy.

Cons

The one feature I would like to see come to the package is the ability to customize the event page with an image of my choice. The default is good, but it'd be very nice to have a bit more creative control with a feature like this.

Tom

Very very impressive

Pros

Cons

not found an issue as yet very user friendly, really like using it and has helped with our process' from this end. Thanks for making this product available

A relatively seamless event management tool

Saves me time