• Pros

• "The possibility of it replacing all those high cost softwares."

• "The business model is amazing. I use it everytime I have an event. Easy to configure, to implement & easy check-in. Best: the team is amazing (news features & great support)"

• "Two things. 1. Simple to use, VERY helpful. I had a question and the CEO jumped on a call to walk me through. 2. AMAZINGLY flexible discount and voucher opitons"

• Cons

• "The admin design is pretty simple, but everything works"

• "I only regret that I did not know earlier about this software... ;-) To me, there are no cons."

• "It lacks some flexibility and options on creating different kinds of events."

Browse EventsFrame Reviews

Matthias from Eigener Herr mit Matthias Schwehm Persönlichkeitstraining

Very fast and easy to use

When I first tried to figure this software out, I set up an event I conducted in earlier times. Soon I was so amazed how easy this process is. In the end I sold tickets for this event I even did not intent to conduct before I got access to this software. (Yes, that was really my first experience).

Pros

Never did I set up sales pages for seminars, online trainings and the like so fast and easy. Including several payment options as PayPal, Stripe and some others. No programming and you only need one nice pic for the header. The tool also privides great looking virtual and printable tickets including the possibility to scan the tickets with every smartphone on the entrance of the event. Almost unbelievable...

Sethi from St Andrews International School Samakee

Very easy to use platform with a great set of features. Very Clear pricing structure!

Overall its been a great time saver and has made running or managing event easy. As the software makes planning and organising the vents smooth and fast your can invite fellow teachers, parents, etc for Professional development with no hassle and a clean layout. I cant wait for extra features to be added in the future!

Pros

Clear and easy pricing without hidden fees. Easy to use, yet powerful! Having used various other and similar event-organiser platform I've always found the set up and final fee structure complicated and difficult to navigate. With Eventsframe it's clear what you get for free and what you are given extra for the premium offering without them trying to hide or slap on extra fees for special deals. The customer support is top and you can really tell that the people behind the platform have a good understanding f what it takes to run events. They understand the workflow of organising an event and this is represented in the way the support is given. I would definitely recommend EventsFrame to others!

Cons

So far I have not come any Cons. The pricing of the premium could be considered a con by some, but personally I think it's great value for your money. Again the price is just that, no hidden fees. So when you do decide to go with a premium offering you know what you're paying and what you're getting.

Georgios from Connected Data London

Can't handle payments. Non responsive team. Inadequate functionality. Stay away.

We run a yearly tech event, with paid registration, over 250 attendants, and multiple sessions / tickets / packages. The event takes place in October, our sales begin in March and peak in August and September. We wanted to have a ticketing system which is embeddable in our web site pages, and can support multiple pricing combinations / discounts / codes easily. EventsFrame does that, which is why we chose it. Our experience using it, and interacting with the team, however, has been an utter disaster. Our problems started with team management, a couple of months into using the product. For some reason, roles did not work properly. We were only able to add team members as administrators, not as non-privileged roles. We reported that to the team, which acknoledged it, and eventually fixed it. We also had other interactions about questions we had up to that point, which were generally handled well. But then, disaster stroke. In July, the credit card we were using to pay our subscription had to be changed. This is an everyday scenario for every product - customer credit cards change all the time. We would expect this to be handled without issues. Still, we notified the EventsFrame team about the change, as we saw warning messages mentioning that the credit card was invalid and our subscription would be cancelled. We definitely did not want that to happen, and there was no reason for this either. The new credit card we provided was perfectly valid, used in many other transacti

Pros

Discount code structure. Embeddable in web sites

Cons

Arbitrarily suspends accounts. Lacks substantial functionality. Non responsive team

Response from EventsFrame

Replied November 2019

Dear Georgios We apologise for the disruption to the account. Unfortunately there was an error on the payment processor side that rejected the updated payment method, and automated rules suspended the account. This has since been updated to prevent a future occurrence. We thank you for highlighting our deficiencies in this instance, we have since implemented multiple controls to ensure this would be flagged earlier.

Jane Jacquelie from AppsEvents

No fuss. Gets the job done

It's an events platform developed by an events company.

Pros

The interface is very straightforward, not intimidating. Creating and/or editing tickets is very easy. I love how easy it is to create discounts. I've tried other online ticketing system before and managing multiple / overlapping discounts was a pain. EventsFrame made our process much more efficient.

Cons

It's fairly new and have very basic features. I hope they add an Analytics dashboard but overall, it's a great system for managing events.

Guen from AppsEvents

It is an extremely user-friendly program to manage event registration. A time saver!

It is free and a perfect solution for our event registration management!

Pros

- easy to navigate - versatile when in comes to features you want to request from support team. - offers wide range of accepted payment methods - event organization made easy!

Cons

please incorporate more more helpful features such as, visibility on abandoned orders, offer notification options to event organizer.

Patrycja from Bjornberg1781

Generally good. I like how keen and reactive the EF guys are

easy to create events

Pros

We run internal events for our company and have been using EF for the past two months to make events. Generally it works well and is very simple. Attendees seem to like it....at least we had no complaints yet and they all registered ok.

Cons

seems pretty new and lacks advanced features, the team are super keep though they call you back if you have any questions or sugestions

Sai Indra from Digital Maryada

Industry: Market Research

Going from good to great

Pros

The main attraction is obviously the fact that they don't take any cut of the ticket price, as well as the fact that it can live inside your own website.

Cons

Possibility to allocate a specific paypal accounts at a ticket level

Reasons for Choosing EventsFrame

Because Eventbright gonna cost a lot and apart from that they take extra commission from every ticket that is being sold.

Tom from DOT Telecom

Very very impressive

Pros

Cons

not found an issue as yet very user friendly, really like using it and has helped with our process' from this end. Thanks for making this product available

Mike from Truly Scaled Limited

Easy and fast to use

Pros

Easy to use software including getting set up and directing attendees to. It's quite price competitive as well!

Cons

PayPal will still take a fee for each payment, I don't think this is EventsFrame's fault, but irritating nevertheless

Dan from Qatar Foundation

Great ticketing portal, easy to use and has all the functionality that you could need for events.

This software allows you to build events and ticketing from the ground up, supporting your events with an easy-to-use and highly functional ticketing portal.

Pros

Really easy to use Setup events in no time at all Online Support Low cost Free trial before implementation

Cons

Some features are not released to use yet Embedding of ticketing Website builder not currently available

Jason from Gyeonggi Suwon International School (GSIS)

I found an awesome new tool, EventsFrame, late in 2017. I absolutely love it for my event planning!

Easy to use, very fluid development and deployment of events, simple for my target audience.

Pros

Wickedly easy to use, and I LOVE the lack of hidden fees. I was organizing an event for the Fine Arts department in my school, and every time we set the ticket price, a reduction in our bottom-line was reflected once services like EventBrite took their slice of the pie. EventsFrame fixed that, and made the process of creating a ticketable event smooth and easy.

Cons

The one feature I would like to see come to the package is the ability to customize the event page with an image of my choice. The default is good, but it'd be very nice to have a bit more creative control with a feature like this.

Mark from confidential

A relatively seamless event management tool

Saves me time

Pros

Its ease of use, flexibility and customer support. Really like the ability to set up custom discount codes for multiple events

Cons

So far itdoesn't have 'check in' functionality to check in attendees at the event, but that was the only missing feature I encountered

Seamus from The Sales Productivity Company

Extremely Easy To Use

Ease of use and value for money make this app a no-brainer.

Pros

Events frame is a super easy to use app for events management. It has the base features we need. Was easy to get up an running. The team at Eevnta Frame was super helpful with getting us up an running.

James from Patumwan school

Very easy to use ticketing app

Pros

Very quick to create and list tickets, discounts highly customizable for every possible combination I could imagine

Cons

Looking forwards to seeing all event listings features, right now product works great features are being released weekly

Neil Patrick from AppsEvents

Great to use. Used it in our events here in Cebu.

Pros

Ease of access and very simple to use. Very straightforward. Quite east to set up and nothing complicated.

Cons

It's still new so there are more improvements needed. Still quite easy to use and it has the value for the money.

Robert from Younghoon Elementary School

Easy to set-up and use for all your event ticketing needs

Pros

You can tell that Eventsframe was created by someone who has organized many events because it really streamlines the whole ticketing and logistical issues that usually occur behind the scenes. I love how you can maximize the people coming to your events through early bird and bundle pricing. Smart event organizers know that people are what make events great and when you give people a break on the price they feel that they are being valued and just makes things so much more accessible to more people. I also like that you can do as many free events as you like and only have to start paying once you start to charge for your events.

Cons

It is hard to find a con with Eventsframe because I know that any flaws will be quickly and efficiently fixed. Perhaps one flaw that I could find is that they could improve the number of templates that they offer to help new organizers get off the ground?

A superb ticketing system

Great - Love it. Will be back again.

Pros

Very easy to set up your first event and then more. Simple. Easy to use. Support are there when needed.

Cons

The only problem I found that is being looked into is it does not show the number of tickets left online! ie If I am selling 100 and only had 6 left but any 1 person could buy up to 10, how would they know why it is failing? Ideally this says only 6 remaining.

Stuart from 4Finance

This tool has really streamlined our ticketing sales

Pros

EventsFrame is another great example of how focusing on doing one thing really well can make a great impact on businesses. Their interface is slick and intuitive for anyone to use, so adoption inside our business has been easy. Customers tend to convert more comparing to other tools we have and underlying it all are a really responsive team who are quick to feedback. Overall really good tool, great team.

Cons

Probably more templates would be good, wouldn't want to suggest too much as the focus is one of the strengths

Luis from KSE Academy

Simple way to sell event tickets

EventsFrame is the perfect platform for selling tickets for your event. I've used it in a few already and it works like a charm.

Pros

What I was looking for with EventsFrame was a platform that allowed me to sell tickets for my small local events, and that's exactly what I got. The best thing is that it doesn't charge any commission on the tickets you sell, so it's great.

Cons

I would appreciate a little more customisation freedom over the event landing page, but apart from that, all is great so far.

Chris from IT Pro Training Melbourne

Cheap and simple event registration and attendee management system

More ticket sales

Pros

Cons

Not a crazy amount of features. They seem like a start up but this has the advantage that they are keen to do whatever you need to get you using the uystem.

Matt from MMO Hoogmade

Events frame was easy to use and efficient.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and also easy to use as an app. The transparency in the pricing and the simplicity of it is great. It is also value for money.

Cons

It would be great to have customisable interfaces, so that you can filter the tickets you have and also different colours for the event tickets for easy viewing.

André from Agrupamento de Escolas de Albufeira

Industry: Online Media

Needs to be polished

Pros

The possibility of it replacing all those high cost softwares.

Cons

It lacks some flexibility and options on creating different kinds of events.

Iain from Portland Trust s.r.o.

Extremely easy to use and responsive customer service

Pros

I've ran events in the past and like how simple it is to create custom tickets and aldo discount codes. The atendee management screen is simple to use to manage attendees and issue refunds etc.

Cons

Would be nice to have Stripe integration in addition to PayPal and Braintree but I've been told this is coming

John M. from International School of Luxembourg

We are testing EventsFrame for some future workshops we will run for our school

Pros

Easy to use and completely free for school events. The founders run AppsEvents who we have partnered with for many Google Summits over the years so I know they thoroughly tested the app to suit every use case

Cons

Would be great to have the landing page builder to build a full event site and we understand this is coming .

EventsFrame - Ticketing without tethering

Providing an off-app ticketing experience for my clients and for my business, which is handy for those clients that aren't up to speed on our app platform yet.

Pros

I really enjoy the UX, the drag and drop functionality and the ease at which we can set up events.

Cons

Haven't really discovered anything I don't like yet.

Marc from Hypersonica

Worked well for our requirements - good product - obviously been well planned.

Pros

Simplicity and barrier to entry were key deciding factors - we needed something that we could get going with very quickly - customer support was pretty efficient too.

Cons

No real negatives - product is low cost / quick to get up and running / delivers on our requirements / support answered any questions we threw at them.

Michael from Dunross Recruitment

We use the system for internal meet-ups as well as client conferences.

Pros

The system is intuitive and easy to use while at the same time giving a clear overview of all our events.

Cons

This appears to be a new system and could do with a few more features. But the support team is very responsive and have informed us that additional functionality is on the way.

Coran from The FBA Broker

Easy to use registration system

Pros

We're planning some events for my company The FBA Broker to get potential business sellers together and share best practices. Needed a simple to set up system that worked for free events

Cons

I think as some reviewers have said it's a new system and not super advanced, would like to see the product roadmap

Beverly from QRious Marketing

Pros

The price is very good compared to other event / ticket apps. I also like that it is very easy to use and set up (drag and drop) and there are no transaction fees. The support staff are extremely helpful and respond in a timely manner.

Cons

At the moment, I do not have any cons to mention.

Rémi from IT Services

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Easy, simple & free software

Pros

Cons

The admin design is pretty simple, but everything works

ted from ted ellis trading

The most practical events app i bought

I simply earned more money! :)

Pros

I like that they charge me 0% transaction fees and that the events are so easy to create.

Cons

lacks functionality compared to competitors but hey! I am paying 1/4 of the price of their competitor and their roadmap looks like they will be catching up soon!

Replaces the percentage fees per event, charged by other competitor softwares

The tool does what it does well. It just needs to get more mature and feature rich.

Pros

This is a relatively simple, easy to use, no-nonsense, cut the fluff, event planning app. It has all the essential features one would expect from a ticket management system. The QR code check-in feature works really well.

Cons

The app is relatively new and I am sure the issues will get addressed with time. Some main issues are: 1. You can't add images to the event except for the header. 2. Can't add custom sender mail 3. Allow a user to cut some steps to keep a short confirmation process

Use it to handle registrations for local events

Pros

Event registrations happen smoothly so there's no fuss and everything gets done! Getting an event going has never been easier!

Cons

It's a new product and still has basic functionality - looking forward to seeing it grow and add new features!

Fernando from FJC Enterprises

Industry: Information Services

Running your own events made easy

Pros

Easy to create your own event pages, step by step, collect payments, manage ticket quantities and smooth user experience.

Cons

So far I can't see any downsides. It works perfectly.

Martin from Yang garden restaurant

Great app, saved us alot of time setting up special events at our restaurant

Pros

We used EventsFrame for our dining parties at our restaurant. It was very easy to set up the event and pass on special discounts to customers. We needed to manage our diners outside of the platform, this was easy to do by downloading a csv.

Cons

I had a problem with the payment selection, but the support team was right on it. Other than that we didnt have any problems at all.

Martin from GALAC

One monthly fee, no percentage ticket fees

Pros

We'd been using Eventbrite to do some ticketing for local meetups, but their crazy expensive transaction fees were taking a huge portion of our revenue. We switched to EventsFrame, which charges only a monthly fee.

Cons

There's very little I don't like. I wish the landing page builder was live already, but they say it should be this month

Jon from Halcyon London International School

Super simple to use, really flexible and so effective!

Pros

The discount structure is great and really well considered. It feels like it's made by a team that really understand what I need. The ability to create sub-tickets is a nice addition and one that will be really useful.

Cons

EventsFrame has so many great features but would be awesome to add more details to the event page, if possible!

Amy from Authorily

Industry: Publishing

Fast and easy way to sell tickets for my online events

Pros

EventsFrame does exactly what I need to set up,and sell tickets for my online events. Easy to use, professional layouts and hassle free ticketing system. Thank you!

Cons

I can't think of anything. Everything worked as promised

Rick from Trapdoor Press

Industry: Publishing

Slick, Effective and Cost Efficient

Pros

The UI is beautiful, and the best part of all: they let you keep 100% of your earnings.

Cons

I’d like to see a few more options for customising the appearance of the ticket sales page.

Dave from Three W International

Was introduced to EventsFrame by a friend when looking for something simple to use.

Pros

Definitely have to say ease of use. We host quite a few events and needed something any of our people could set up quickly.