All Confetti Reviews

Lina

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Great tool for team bonding

Overall, its a very positive experience working with Confetti. Their customer service is very lovely and the game hosts are always fun and approachable.

PROS

I really like how they organize everything for you. All of the zoom links and even relaying the rules to everyone.

CONS

There are some events that are cost-prohibitive but I understand that you have to pay the performers fairly so I try to do the events that I can do that align with my budget.

Kristen

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2023

Confetti Review from Happy User!

We are a remote company, so it's been awesome to have Confetti as a tool for team building and social time with our group. It's easy to use, we can plan out a year of events that the team can look forward to, and the customer service is unparalelled!

PROS

The Confetti website is so easy to navigate, and registering for an event is seamless and well-laid out. We've had to plan a few last minute events lately and they've made them happen almost the same day with excellent communication and customer service--such a great company to partner with for our virtual events! The hosts are always fun and we've gone back to the same ones a few times now too!

CONS

There is really nothing I can think of that we've had issues with--everything has gone smoothly each time!

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Tough to use a team building platform when they no-show your event

Won't use them again - pursuing a company refund. Disappointing.

PROS

Offer some fun sounding events, if they show up to do them for you

CONS

They didn't show up for our event, which included families and young children (dream catcher building)

Hi Ashley, We appreciate your honest feedback and can completely relate to your disappointment. Our Account Management team has already reached out to you via email offering you a full refund in addition to a free redo of your event and has been awaiting your response. Although a host no-show is a very rare instance that we do take seriously, we're grateful that that you've seen our vendors' best sides in your past 5 events and hope these situations will serve as an opportunity for you to see how we handle their worst moments. We look forward to reconnecting with you and hope to hear from you soon.

Replied February 2023

Spencer

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Confetti brings the community together

The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. When shipping supplies around the world, they have been very thorough and security compliant.

PROS

I like that all offerings are set upfront, as it keeps expectations clear from the outset. The large and growing menu has been useful for many of our teams and the experiences are usually highly engaging.

CONS

I don’t like that the events aren’t customizable — i.e. it can be difficult to schedule a 60 or 90 minute experience purely for fun and team engagement, so we’d like to see some more snackable injections of fun at 10-30 minutes (and priced commensurately).

Reasons for switching to Confetti

Confetti is great for an easy plug and play team event. No room for customization makes the process very straight forward with our team leads.

Diara

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Makes life so much easier!

PROS

I like the fact that all of the options are easily and readily available. You don't have to put much thought into planning. They have options for those who are in-person and remote, which is important given our hybrid work environment.

CONS

The fact that you can't record sessions isn't ideal. We have employees who travel a lot and are not always able to attend. It would be great for them to have something to refer back to.

Michelle

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Confetti is amazing and makes my life so much easier!

Confetti overall is amazing. Everyone is so kind, their product makes my life easier, and it helps us bring colleagues together. What more could you want?

PROS

Confetti is super easy to use, the pricing is fair, and they offer such a wide selection!

CONS

We booked a magic and mentalism event and I didnt know who the artist was ahead of time; i wish i had, it would have helped me promote it better. I understand why, but if i would have even known like a day in advance it would have been helpful.

Reason for choosing Confetti

I've always booked one at a time events from other entities, but im consistently coming back to Confetti because they're amazing in every way.

Danielle

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Super Fun Team Event

My event moderators was hilarious and fun and engaging. They kept my international team laughing and playing along for the entire two hours. It felt like money well spent considering all positive vibes that extended weeks later.

PROS

Confetti was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Not only did they help me select my event via chat, they were responsive to questions I had all along the way. They set up a Google doc for organizing my team and sent clear instructions.

CONS

I think I was supposed to sync with someone before the event and I never did. I am not sure if that was on me or Confetti to be honest.

Ebony

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great and fun

PROS

Its a great way for team bonding in the virtual world. Wide variety of activities and very easy to use/setup.

CONS

Wish there was registration services to better track attendees

Taylor

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Great for teams of all sizes

PROS

The variety of games, classes, and activities makes for an inclusive and fun event for the team.

CONS

I don't have any complaints using Confetti

Desi

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Remote Morale Saver

PROS

Confetti is AWESOME, we try to use it every 2 months to bring the company together for virtual fun and they never fail.

CONS

Nothing honestly, very user friendly and fun

We love to hear this, Desi. Can't wait to see you again soon. Jordyn @ Confetti

Replied December 2021

Jaime

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Seamless virtual experience with Confetti!

As the event coordinator for employee team-building, Confetti is everything I would wish for an experience/event planning platform for teams. I signed up for a Confetti account by using Google SSO. I immediately had access to the full library of experiences to peruse. Experiences are neatly and logically categorized, and during the holiday season they grouped all of the seasonal options together making it a cinch for me to find themed experiences during the month of December. Once I found the experience I was interested in I was given details such as attendee caps, minimum cost per person, items needed, and anything attendees needed to do ahead of time to prepare. On top of that I was given a thorough description of the game we were to play, how it would be played, and then options for customizing my event. I could leave notes for the host, select whether I wanted teams to be randomized or selected by me, etc. Once I made all of my selections I was given the option to name our event and give it a custom title and select the date and time that worked for me with alternate options just in case. I was able to pay for my event online using my credit card, was immediately given a detailed receipt/invoice (which in the corporate world of expenses is a must!) and was sent a follow-up email from a Confetti account manager to make sure everything was good to go. The event went smoothly and without me having to do much management at all. AMAZING!

PROS

Easy to shop for the kind of event/experience that worked for my team. Experiences clearly labeled with attendee caps, breakdown of fees per person, and needed items or software needs (like what browser works best, Zoom, etc.) Easy to book a specific time and gives options for alternate times as well.

CONS

I wish there were more options for doing simultaneous events. Our team is large and some experiences had an attendee cap much lower than our team size. We needed to book multiple sessions to accommodate our group. There wasn't really an option available (or so it seemed to me) to be able to book two different sessions at the same time.

Katrina

Security and Investigations, 5,001-10,000 employees

Intern Programming and Confetti

PROS

This summer I used the Confetti platform to plan mutlitple events for our remote intern. Our group was 300 total interns and Confetti really made it so easy to plan and execute events. Everything from the booking to implementation was so easy. Confetti allows for a wide arrange of time zone representation which was very important in a global company. Confetti also allows me to pick a ballpark of attendees since we did not know how many people would be able to attend the day of. Confetti event management was so fun and engaging and we heard nothing but good things from the attendees. They loved the games, the interaction, and the overall Confetti experience. With so many things going on, Confetti made it so easy for me to book and I had no worries day of the event because everything was handled by them. Would absolutely use this service again!

CONS

Nothing that I can think of that I like the least.

Melanie

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2021

Was a great event for our team in this virtual environment

the team was great to work with and our people enjoyed it

PROS

the game options worked great for our team

CONS

no negatives as far as i know, it worked well for our group

Reason for choosing Confetti

the best options for our group

Thank you, Melanie, we're so happy to hear this. Jordyn @ Confetti

Replied January 2022

Jordie

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Celebrate with Confetti

Wit Confetti, we're able to connect as a team and share an experience. Whether we explore a museum or play trivia, our team always enjoys the events. While we get some great team bonding out of it, we also are able to delight our employees and remind them how important they are and that we appreciate everything they do on a day-to-day basis.

PROS

Working with Confetti has been awesome. We use Confetti to host fun monthly socials for our virtual team. It helps us share common experiences and bond as a team. Our favourite event so far has been the virtual museum tour, but have enjoyed every experience from Confetti.

CONS

Using Confetti has been so easy that I was worried the first time we booked an event with them. I think maybe a bit more communication around a company's first event would be super helpful to let them know everything is set up and ready to go.

Reasons for switching to Confetti

We have used a few options to host monthly events, but the biggest reason we switched was budget. Confetti delivers high-level experiences for less than the other big name companies. It ensures we'll be sticking with Confetti, since we do this monthly.

Aleceia

Political Organization, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Check out Confetti for you next team event!

We truly enjoy our Confetti events! Every single event has been a hit for our team! The customer support team ensures that you are supported by keeping you informed during booking process and making themselves readily available to answer questions. Activity hosts are high energy and add soo much fun to the call!

PROS

Confetti is a user friendly platform that takes the hassle out of coordinating virtual team events. There’s a wide variety of options to choose from that can work for a variety of team sizes and budgets. Signing up for an event is nearly effortless and the communication with costumer service is excellent. The activities are fun and engaging and the hosts makes participation easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend using Confetti for your future event.

CONS

While there website is easy to navigate, you’re unable to use it on a minimized screen. So for those with only one monitor, it can be a bit of challenge when needing to review multiple tabs. And a scroll bar when viewing activity details would be helpful!

Reason for choosing Confetti

User friendly and appealing website. Game preview videos. Reasonable prices.

Brittany

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Confetti for the Workplace

Very good. Very responsive

PROS

Such an easy system to use. There are also lots of different options that work for hybrid workplaces and for all kinds occasions.

CONS

There seemed to be a lot of options for most of the Heritage months we celebrate as a company except for black history month. As a black person, this was disheartening because Confetti is like the #1 place for booking these types of events and there was only 4 options to choose from (2 of which was trivia which can be intimidating for non poc people) where as other heritage months had 6-9 options.

easier to use and book.

Chelsea

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Fun, Accessible, Accommodating, Interactive, and Challenging!

PROS

Confetti was easy to access and useable for all employees no matter what servers we were were on. The company was extremely accommodating and double checked the features in the games were useable by our employees since they all communicate in various languages, including ASL. It was important all employees could join and participate equally. The games were mentally challenging, small, fun, and the host was supportive.

CONS

If any of the groups needed captions, at no fault to Confetti, Zoom doesn't always have the best AI for breakout captions.

Talia