All Eventcombo Reviews

Ayanna

Entertainment, 1 employee

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed February 2020

Great System for Marketing and Advertising

When I first started event combo I was kind of lost in how to navigate the system. The moment I reached out to them via email and telephone their response was so prompt and on point. They respond back in a timely fashion and I've referred them to my friends and associates.

PROS

the fact that I can navigate through it so easily and that it gives me more options to promote market and keep the stats on my production.

CONS

I really don't have anything discrediting the say about the system.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

Eventbrite didn't give me a lot of alternatives and how to promote Market analyze and viuda statistics of my events. It did not allow me to set up different tools and strategies to help market my production.

Peter Michael

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

EventCombo Helps My Business Run Smoothly

My experience with EventCombo has been excellent. I have used EventCombo for everything from arts festivals with 15-20 shows at various times, to one-off's, to long runs, to issuing tickets for online events. They have actively requested my input and I have seen them make ease-of-use changes almost immediately. Again, the customer service is extraordinary, and for me, that is paramount.

PROS

I liked that my ticket page reflects my brand. I can customize it any way I want. It's important to me that when a potential ticket-buyer heads to the ticketing site, there is something visually pleasing, on-brand with my company, very clear, and concise. I could easily schedule several events happening in an arts festival and making access to each event simple to create, simple to change, and most of all, simple interface for the customer. I have never had a customer tell me the ordering process was a challenge, and since I am a busy arts administrator, I am relieved that I don't need to spend time explaining how to purchase tickets for my events. I also like that the payout is quick and accurate.

CONS

I must say that I ask a lot of questions, and every question I ask is answered by EventCombo within an hour...even in the middle of the night. That being said, I ask so many questions because EventCombo offers so many ways to customize each event. Navigating to find the solution takes just a bit of time, but I have always solved any problem I had either by navigating some more, or emailing for help.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

Honestly, I didn't like the look of BPT website, the limited options, and the lack of personal customer service.

1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2021

Not a bad program just doesn't offer a lot

One of the things I really enjoyed with event combo is that you could work out the registration a lot better, but that was about the only thing it really offered. I much prefer eventbrite because it does offer more even if it doesn't have the really good membership management like eventcombo. If you are looking to offer online tickets, plan your event, and even being able to manage your event you are better looking elsewhere than event combo.

PROS

One of the things I really liked about the program was the ability to manage the membership of those who signed up for the event.

CONS

The program did not offer event planning, online ticketing or event management so you would need to find another program outside of this to do all of that.

This is a fake review posted by a fake client who has never used the product.

Replied July 2021

Rajesh

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

Elevating Events With RFID/NFC Technology

Eventcombo provides an outstanding platform for event planning, handling everything from ticket sales to promotional activities. This has been incredibly beneficial for my team as we were able to deliver a top notch event experience to our attendees without any administrative issues.

PROS

I recently used Eventcombo for an event and the experience was nothing short of extraordinary. Their RFID/NFC technology is truly amazing at increasing attendees engagement both during and post event.

CONS

Nothing. The platform exceeded all my expectations.

Zohra

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2019

"Best ticketing platform we've ever used"

- Powerful technology, let's you know manage all types of complex event scenarios - Full customization for checkout (we customized our emails) - Really fast and reliable on demand customer service - Easy to use interface I love Eventcombo and would recommend this software to anyone. Especially those who want to add registration on their website using any type of Website Integration.

PROS

Powerful and efficient technology, let's you know manage all types of tickets, orders, including manual orders.

CONS

I have no cons with the software at all. I have used it with great success and would recommend others to use the platform.

Reason for choosing Eventcombo

Let's you know manage all types of event scenarios, including manual orders.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

Full website integrations and manual orders.

PINAR

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2019

Event ticketing made human!

PROS

Great customer support and the variety of customization options.

CONS

The site has a crowded look with a lot of colors, so that was overwhelming in the beginning but never had an issue navigating something since we got customer support whenever we needed.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

We support new businesses that solve the problems of the more established businesses that are stale or not supportive of our needs.

Liliana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Best event ticketing website

Impeccable! Great experience. I have little time in my non-profit environment and eventcombo makes it so easy for efficient for me.

PROS

Creating events is quick yet it offers robust features at the same time. Also, their customer service is truly nice. You feel you have a real partner for your event.

CONS

The banner image at the top of the events is a little too hidden, but honestly, wouldn't change to another event ticketing website because of that.

Reason for choosing Eventcombo

Because I could create events with multiple tickets at different prices without getting a subscription or membership.

Jessica

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Eventcombo is an imperative partner for managing the overall event experience

Exceptional. I am grateful for their partnership & support. It's a tremendous relief to be able to outsource for RSVP gathering, data collection, and mass communication to attendees pre/during/post-event.

PROS

The customer service is absolutely exceptional. As a non-tech savvy user, I really relied on the team to walk me through. [sensitive content hidden] from the team were phenomenal in working around the clock to ensure the most seamless experience. Additionally, the aesthetic is sharp, clear, and sophisticated and we really value the customization options.

CONS

In my experience working with Eventcombo, I really haven't experienced any issues. Any confusion I had was almost always my fault (again, not tech savvy), and the team was always there in real-time to swoop in and help navigate.

Shivani

Insurance, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

Making Events Easy and Fun

It makes setting up events way simpler. I don't have to deal with loads of paperwork, and I can sell tickets right on their site. This saves me money and time since I don't need other ticket sellers. Plus, with features like emails and linking to social media, more people hear about and come to my events.

PROS

Eventcombo makes planning events super easy, whether you're a pro or just doing it for fun. It's really simple to use, and it looks modern and professional. From the moment I started using it, I felt it was top-notch.

CONS

Their support team is great, but sometimes they take a bit longer than I'd like to answer questions.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

I wasn't find enough options to invite attendees in Eventbrite but Eventcombo gave numerous options to do that.

Nitin

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed January 2024

Seamless Onsite Attendee Management

I think Eventcombo is doing a great job of bridging the gap between event organizers and attendees. By providing a central hub for event information and ticket sales, Eventcombo makes it easier for people to find and attend events they're interested in. The platform is also helpful for smaller organizations or independent event planners who might not have the resources to seamlessly manage all event aspects onsite.

PROS

What I like best about Eventcombo is the level of detail and customization that is available for event organizers. Their customized onsite badging streamlines attendee check-in and management, saving time and increasing efficiency. Additionally, with their feature-packed mobile apps, organizers can manage the event effortlessly just with a few clicks and keep attendees engaged, updated, and excited about the event.

CONS

One minor downside to Eventcombo is that it can sometimes take a while to fully understand all of its advanced features.

Ronak

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Eventcombo : The all in one Event Management platform that excels

Eventcombo enhances community engagement through its integrated Event App, offering interactivity and business opportunities for sponsors, and benefiting both organizers and attendees.

PROS

I love Eventcombo's user-friendly interface, ideal for both new event planners and tech novices. The unlimited model is fantastic, accommodating limitless attendees and users. The platform's customization options and dedicated team ensure events reach their full potential.

CONS

We've had an excellent experience with Eventcombo. Highly recommended for all event planners.

Surbhi

Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Eventcombo In The Metaverse Era

Eventcombo is a handy tool for planning and advertising events in various formats. It has a few areas to improve, but it's a solid choice for bringing people together for events.

PROS

Eventcombo lets you plan all kinds of events whether they are in-person, online, or in the metaverse. It's also good for marketing your event or building a community.

CONS

Some of the features might not be used by everyone, making it seem a bit pricey. Also, setting it up can be tricky and might need some training.

Sahil

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Manage your events on-the-go

I found Eventcombo to be a very useful and efficient platform for event management. The platform offers everything from ticketing and registration to marketing and analytics, making it a comprehensive solution for event planning. It also allows users to easily manage their events on-the-go, thanks to its mobile app.

PROS

I absolutely loved the marketing tools provided. The platform allows you to easily promote your event by offering social media integrations, email marketing, and other promotional tools. This makes it easy to get the word out and increase ticket sales. Their event app is especially useful with push notifications to keep the engagement level high.

CONS

Cannot complain about anything. Their service is top notch.

Abbas

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great service, highly recommend!

Our nonprofit organization hosts a lot of events, whether they be exhibitions, concerts, or seminars. EventCombo has been our go to service for hosting the ticketing and marketing of our events. The service is always top notch, and we have used this service for over 20 events over the last few years.

PROS

The customer service, customization, and support are phenomenal. The fee pricing is also cheaper than the competitors

CONS

I cannot think of any downsides of the software, as they have been evolving a lot since they first launched.

Reasons for switching to Eventcombo

Cheaper fees, and more support.

Barbara

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Incredible Quality, Superior Service, Unsurpassed Functionality

What is probably the most impressive of all is the attention to us as clients. I have never had responses to emails in the early morning hours. What they truly understand that as an entrepreneur, we don’t work 8-5. And any gap in our ability to get things done negatively impacts our progress. We had phone calls as needed and even had a post-event review at our request. We wanted to work with Eventcombo to understand what we could do differently next time to use the platform to make our event management processes much easier. The review not only provided us with feedback, Eventcombo asked for our feedback. It was a true collaboration, and it is why any event we hold will be with Eventcombo. I relish feeling like I am valuable as a client. Eventcombo created that by being responsive, providing us with great ideas, and committing to us to develop a long-term relationship.

PROS

I have been absolutely delighted to use the Eventcombo platform. Eventcombo provided an easy to use experience for the conference attendees, and also for us as event producers. As first-time users, the ease of use of the platform was a welcome experience. The interface is colorful and intuitive. The dashboard is very well thought out and provides ease in creating, managing, and delivering post-event communications. It provided a positive experience for our conference attendees. The analytics are top-notch. It is clear those leading the development of the data capture and reporting understands that business folks like myself, we like powerful analytics.

CONS

I liked everything about Eventcombo. It was a positive experience.

Reason for choosing Eventcombo

We liked the look of the platform, the immediate personalized service, the ability to customize, and the numerous options.

Rijuta

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Efficient Event Management

Eventcombo is extremely helpful for me. The platform provides a lot of useful tools and features to help create and manage events. Moreover, the customer service provided by Eventcombo is top-notch.

PROS

What I like most about Eventcombo is the flexibility it offers in terms of ticketing options. You can choose from several different types of tickets, including general admission, VIP passes, and more. You can also set custom checkout forms which is great. In fact, they offer endless customization options at every stage of event management.

CONS

No downsides at all. There are no cons experienced thoroughout.

Rahman

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Good Expereince

Very Much Happy.

PROS

I'm a big admirer of Eventcombo and have been using them for many years. Their software is my "go to" platform when we have events at our Islamic center or private events. The features they provide are exceptional and can't match any other software we have used. Their tools and features are very user friendly and any layperson can easily register and start using it. It is easy to create events and to maintain everything via their Dashboard options. The reporting options they have are comprehensive and you can get reports in one click in different formats. Co-host is also a very good feature where you can monitor your team members events as well. Overall, it is an exceptional tool to use offer to your attendees.

CONS

I could not see any cons and everything looks good.

Lisa