All EventCreate Reviews

Shannon

10,001+ employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed August 2022

EventCreate makes my job so easy!

Edith

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Great website for gathering online RSVP's

Very useful website. I used it to gather RSVP's for my sisters' non-traditional wedding celebration event.

PROS

The simplistic, easy-to-use and well-designed templates. User interface is very beginner-friendly and there is a lot of customisation possible even on a free trial.

CONS

I honestly did not find anything that need improving when using the free trial version.

Reason for choosing EventCreate

The wedding websites were too specific to a traditional wedding, I needed something more generic and adjustable.

Lilly

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Best RSVP functions ever!

I would recommend this for anyone having a wedding.

PROS

It was so easy to set up options for my wedding guests to RSVP and choose their meal and cake preferences.

CONS

I loved all the features. I have nothing to complain about.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

They did not have the same features

Raya

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Disappointing Customer Service

Their trial is a scam. I had a lot of difficulty cancelling the account trial and had to speak with 2 representatives. They ended up lowering the refund amount from $24 to $19, which I felt was insulting. There are many companies like theirs with bugs in their system so you can't actually cancel online. Very frustrating.

PROS

It was really easy to set up and the preferred module out of the few we were testing, however their customer service was disappointing.

CONS

I used my personal credit card to set up the trial and test the site. My team liked this module so we decided we were going to purchase the business account. I cancelled my trial to set up the business account with the business credit card. When I went to update our account I saw that my account was still active. I cancelled it again. I had no confirmation email. I was charge $48. I contacted customer support, they were condescending and offered $24 of a refund and asked if I wanted them to cancel my account. I thought I had already cancelled it. 3 times I had to cancel this account and after a lot of back and forth with the company, they only refunded me $19, less than what the original representative had offered.

Ease of use

Trying something new

mallory

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

This site rocks!

Excellent!

PROS

Ease of use - pricing - presentation

CONS

Editing can be confusing at times - user error

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Style, ease of use and pricing

Alyssa

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Satisfied Customer!

This made registration for a large church event very easy. The built in payment system saved us so much time and energy.

PROS

Event Create made registration for our event smooth and easy to use for everyone.

CONS

There were some limitations in the customizability of the platform.

Germaiya

Events Services, 51-200 employees

The Perfect Event Creation

10/10 highly recommended site, I loved everything about EventCreate.

PROS

This product is easy to use, inexpensive, and makes your event planning much easier. The navigation and custom form is top tier.

CONS

N/A. Not applicable. No cons worth providing.

Michelle

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

Love!!

PROS

It is very easy to use and I love the features. The personal use is perfect to play with and start off with. So far, I am loving it!

CONS

I am very satisfied with the product. I have not seen a con yet.

Vanessa

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great value for money for any event management

Easy to customize web site, great rsvp / invitee list management. It's a shame there is no plan for personal users, ie regular people organizing parties, barbecues, dinners for less than 50 people.

PROS

The fact it offers a full functional free trial that enables one to decide whether this site is the real deal.

CONS

If it offered a one time purchase deal for small events (up to 50 people) I would have bought a plan. The current options are not suitable to my needs as a private / personal social event/parties organizer.

Reason for choosing EventCreate

it was more suitable for the type of event I created (baby shower)

Jeileen

Consumer Services, 1 employee

User friendly!

PROS

Its easy to use and very user friendly, first time using it and I was able to create the site in about 10-20 min.

CONS

Theres nothing I do not like at the moment.

Amber

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Easy to use!

Very happy with the overall result.

PROS

Love how easy it is to use. You can customize everhrhing!

CONS

Nothing! Honestly I haven’t found a website like this that is so easy.

Alia

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

PROS

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

CONS

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Reason for choosing EventCreate

The overall way the package and account for building events was designed. Everything was in one place!

Natalie

Mental Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

SO Thankful for this Software!

Will be using this instead of Survey Monkey or other platforms. This helps organize things in a way that is easy and manageable for me as the event coordinator.

PROS

Super easy to navigate and use. User friendly. Not confusing or "over my head." Has all the features I need and features I didn't know I needed but am now thankful for!

CONS

Nothing comes to mind. I really enjoy this software and it offers what is needed for what I do for events at our company.

Reason for choosing EventCreate

Eventcreate was the easiest to use and navigate and offered everything I need and then some.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Survey Monkey didn't offer everything I needed.

Sara

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2022

Absolutely Fantastic

We have a few large events every year and we used to do paper invitations which is a mess. This was so easy to create and manage. Compared to everything else I've tried this is a God send.

PROS

easy to use, cost effective, lets you create custom questions, user friendly (70 year old respondents registered with no assistance or issues) I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

CONS

nothing, I tried 15 different softwares and none were as good as this one.

Reason for choosing EventCreate

none of these let me ask the questions I wanted at all or without paying thousands of dollars.

Jody

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Professional Invites for Events

Needed to have an option for an RSVP event and wanted something more professional than an evite. This was the perfect solution.

PROS

This software is easy to use, affordable and looks professional!!

CONS

The only thing I did not like was that I added in names and I thought it was going to automatically save them into a library but I didn't hit add names to list so then I had to re-enter all of them.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

This looks more professional and has more options

Donna

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

Awesome Software

So far my experience had been amazing. I love it and will be using for all my events.

PROS

I love the ease and use of the software. I also love the ability to keep track of your guest and the RSVP options.

CONS

I would like to have had the option to try it before being forced to buy the software. It was very limited if you don’t.

Reasons for switching to EventCreate

Love all the options and ability to make an actual site.

Nickia