All Omnisend Reviews

Akande

1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2021

Omnisend is a must have for Shopify stores

Cristian

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Seems very well build, has a lot of options

PROS

I have used Onmisend for a too small amount of time, unfortunately. From my short experience with it, it's a very complete software and now that I review it, I realize that I should probably give it a second chance in another project. The only reason that I didn't get to use it more is because my team was already used to MailChimp and we didn't have too much time to switch tools. But I have a new project in the next 2 months, that will start from 0, and will be giving the software a try for sure. They have SMS campaigns, which is why I was drawn to it in the first place.

CONS

Nothing to dislike, to be honest. It seems like a very complete set of software, priced decently and all.

Omnisend review

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

PROS

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

CONS

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Best price/ performance

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Eli

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Cost effective email marketing

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

PROS

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

CONS

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Cost

Paride

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Why Omnisend is My Favorite

PROS

With Omnisend, we have an easy time handling email marketing campaigns. The tool has great marketing automation features

CONS

With Omnisend, it has made email marketing successful and no issues.

Amandine

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

PROS

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

CONS

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Price and overall feeling of the brand. Omnisend seemed easier to use and their team answered my questions right away before I started using their software.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

MailerLite: not enough options, not professional enough.Mailchimp: too complicated to understand, set up and use as a beginner.

Ellie

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

PROS

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

CONS

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Ease of use, pricing, platform navigation.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Personica was not able to integrate with Shopify and properly track sales.

Heather

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

PROS

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

CONS

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The customer service was horrible. They messed up my grand opening sale and didn't care. Their response was something to the affect of "it's ok, you can have another grand opening sale".... WHAT?! NO! I had about 50 people waiting for my email saying my store was open and the sale was happening and I couldn't tell them because they wouldn't let me send an email out. They failed to tell me that they would have to do some sort of audit to make sure I wasn't spamming people who didn't sign up for my emails. The crazy thing is all of the people signed up from an app on my website that said they would be the first to know when my store went live. I don't understand what they needed to verify.... Instead they gave me some stupid line about how they needed to protect their brand too and they do that with all new brands who use them. Ok... Well they should have told me that instead of not responding to me until my 3 day grand opening sale was over. I'm still fuming about it and it's been 2 1/2 years.... Jeesh.

Hilik

Reviewed November 2022

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Excellent.

PROS

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

CONS

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Fraser

Reviewed December 2019

Good email service for shopify sites

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

PROS

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

CONS

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list

Mailchimp stopped their Spotify integration

Brittany

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Omnisend Great for Small e-Commerce Businesses

PROS

Omnisend is a great email marketing and SMS option for small or e-Commerce businesses who are looking to convert their followers to their email list and drive sales. You can target your audience, create discount codes and automation in their easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder. There are also plenty of pre-set email templates you can use and customize for your business which makes getting started very easy.

CONS

It's limited in what you can do in the email builder, I like to see more options to use gifs and videos right in the email that doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube first. Video clips seem to be the way of the world for effective email marketing right now.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

They have a great partners feature that allows me to manage all of my email marketing accounts from one login

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Needed a way to easily communicate with my audience and comply with Canada email laws

Mary Elizabeth

Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

Loving Omnisend

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

PROS

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

CONS

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Mailchimp did not integrate with our Shopify store in the way that we needed it to. Integrating Omnisend with our Shopify store has been invaluable to growing our business!

William

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Best priced email campaign service

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

PROS

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

CONS

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Colin

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

PROS

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

CONS

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Pearl

Reviewed November 2022

I recommend this to all my clients

Easy to use, value for money email software for ecomm brands

PROS

I love how easy it is to use and set up especially as an agency consistently setting this up for clients.

CONS

There are some features not available for web stores not built with Shopify. Would love to see more features for more platforms like woocommerce. But, that being said, they are constantly updating this.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Pricing and the partner portal functionality.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

I needed something built for ecommerce that was affordable and easy to deploy for clients

Ashfaq

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Best small business email software

PROS

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

CONS

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify

Salma

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Very Useful for Various Needs on Run a Businesses

My experience with Omnisend has been positive, its recommend itby me even with minor issues.

PROS

Omnisend offers a wide range of features including email campaigns, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more. It has nicely user friendly interface, its easy to use. Drag-and-drop editor, and segmentation and automation capabilities really benefit.

CONS

Omnisends features can be buggy or slow to load. And its absoluetly lacks of great customer support.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Omnisend stands out for its ease of use, comprehensive feature set, and powerful segmentation and automation capabilities.

Keith

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

PROS

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

CONS

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Pricing and Features matched my needs and the Shopify integration was very attractive feature.

Nick