All AppNomu Reviews

Minal

Reviewed February 2023

Champion your financial activities with the best financial management functionalities from AppNomu.

The experience using AppNomu has been so satisfying and very productive to our business. It has allowed us to easily manage our financial activities and helped us improve our business productivity through loans as well as providing incentives and rewards to our customers.

PROS

One of the nicest things about AppNomu is that with just a business registration certificate and a trading license, you are eligible to business loans which are affordable within 72 hours without actually having to sign any paperwork or visit their offices. It also provides a very reliable platform where you can promote your business by offering rewards and incentives to your customers. It makes use of modern technology security features to ensure total safety of your data, information and transactions from any form of security breaches whether internal or external. It has a very user-friendly interface which has a well arranged dashboard making it easy to use for everyone.

CONS

I have had a very fruitful and error-free experience with AppNomu so there is nothing i like least about it.

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software products and services. We're thrilled we are moving in the right directions

Replied March 2023

Ajay

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Make your exchanges more secure and smooth with this phenomenal financing platform

In general, AppNomu gives fabulous money-related administrations and a responsive client-back framework. It is exceptionally basic to utilize and has numerous valuable capacities. I can procure credit without much documentation, as well as longer reimbursement terms and lower intrigue rates. The AppNomu involvement has been amazingly fulfilling and advantageous to our company.

PROS

AppNomu is here to help both people and businesses maintain a strategic distance from suffocating due to money-related challenges. Client benefit is amazing, and someone is continuously accessible to help you together with your questions. The cost of this contraption is very moo. This spares me a parcel of time and is additionally more secure since it ensures us from robbery when we exchange cash from retailers to labourer accounts. It moreover gives a profoundly reliable stage for advancing your brand by conveying rewards and motivating forces to your clients. The capacity to send beat-ups in bulk to all countries has made my work less demanding.

CONS

There are a few measures that must be met sometime recently applying for a commerce advance, so this must be considered. On fizzled progressed applications, no input is given. You go to your credit applications and find that they have gone. The record does not show up to be continually upgraded. The instalment choices are inadequate to acknowledge an assortment of instalment strategies.

Shamirah

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Ease accessibility

My clients can easily pay and also access their transactions

PROS

It’s easy to use, very user friendly Very accessible

CONS

Network challenges for us in fur places

Thank you for leaving an honest review, we are extending our services in more far areas, however, the network problem might be from your operator that you use for internet connections.

Mohit

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2023

A intensive assessment of the AppNomu UI and Dashboard for speed, viability, and security

I`ve had a decently positive encounter inside and out. Also, it gives clients benefits around the clock, which could be gigantic. Having a device that can handle essentially all monetary challenges makes things much less complex. It makes a difference me send our clients an expansive sum of broadcast appointment at once. I can get credit with small to no printed material, as well as longer terms for reimbursement and lower intrigued rates. It has astounding highlights, is basic to utilize, and gives fabulous client preferences.

PROS

The gadget does a great work of stacking information and broadcasting appointments. Its endless extent of employment, which increases its viability, makes me upbeat. In arrange to advance agribusiness, it gives sponsorships and advancements. The computer program is speedy, and effective, and shields any bank changes. The AppNomu UI and Dashboard are amazing; they offer a diagram of all the data that we require. With encryption, biometric confirmation, and other cutting-edge security strategies, it offers upgraded security.

CONS

In the event that they utilized modern analytics and calculations to analyze our investing designs, that would be advantageous. The credit application method should be progressed in some zones. It can be a small troublesome since certain portrayed viewpoints can be off-base and fragmented. Unstable web associations or VPNs make it less utilitarian.

Otim

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Financial support and sponsorship

Overall, it is easy to use convenient and I'm proud of it because loans are provided at low interest.

PROS

It offers sponsorships and promotions for promoting agriculture and also getting loans to support both small and big business.

CONS

Account subscription is free and easy to use and also utility paying has discounts

Princess

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

Faster digital financial services

I do my global transactions from this digital financial Service and I'm glad to find such a service on internet which is no paper writings but everything is done online.

PROS

Offers faster digital financial services which paperless and low requirement is required to access the services the loans given out of a greater importance in business development and promotion.

CONS

The service offered affordable and is it to link up with.

Varun

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

AppNomu best Finical application

PROS

This application is fast and safe and fully recure digital money transfer application, and this application easy to use. Here option to take the loan and this application has no hidden charges and the policy are open to all the customer very helpful application.

CONS

Nothing as dislike in this application is helpful and productive application

Ouma

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

AppNomium

The software is reliable and trustworthy

PROS

The product is good at loading airtime and data.

CONS

Quick service providers has no delay in delivery

Reasons for switching to AppNomu

PayPal does load artime to the wallet

10,000+ employees

All in one Mobile companion

I am using AppNomu from past ten months and its user friendly interface offers wide range of services and it is cost free and it benifits in every possible way

PROS

What I liked about AppNomu is by eliminating paperwork and processes for approvals. users can recharge their mobile phone and can apply for loans directly through the application.

CONS

AppNomu offering me best service as per my needs and I haven't found any issue so far

10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

AppNomu: Your Mobile Companion

PROS

What I enjoy best about AppNomu is that it allows users to conveniently recharge their mobile phones, buy gift cards, and access loans through a single platform, obviating the need for various apps or services.

CONS

Since I started utilising this software, all of my transactions have completed correctly.

Dorcus

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

The customer support AppNomu is helpful

Overall, AppNomu offers great financial services with a good customer support system.

PROS

The customer support is so helpful, even when we run into errors the support team is always available to help us find a solution.

CONS

The payment options are not broad enough to accept different payment options. I hope this will be improved in the future.

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software. We are so pleased to see that our customer support has been able to find you a better solution for your concerns. We extended our payment options as current we have card payment across the globe, PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay, and mobile money pay. You can choose your preferred payment method while checking out on our website and in application depending on your destinations.

Replied November 2022

Joshua

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

App usability review: very user friendly

PROS

I rate this application 11 on 10 with regards to all the usability valentines from the component alignment along to DOM to how they appear to us the users. PS, interaction with the system is also smooth and there is no unnecessary waiting and/or broken pages.

CONS

All aspects of the system look perfect to me and i couldn't downrate any part of the system from how it looks to how it works.

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software. we are pleased to see that we are moving in the right direction with our products and services

Replied January 2023

Nabwire

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

AppNomu

Mostly I use it for savings

PROS

One software solves a number of problems in way that accepts sending messages in bulk , purchasing airtime on every service provider or network hence makes life easy and convenient. The software is used to apply for loans be business loan and Money is saved in different currency

CONS

For fact AppNomu is learning area for business and modify life

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software products and services, We're thrilled to see that we are fulfilling your needs

Replied March 2023

Susan

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Sure and secure platform for cash transactions

The security protocols protects the user from hackers and other forms of cyber attacks. Transferring funds to my colleagues takes few seconds. The customer support staff is ever alert to receive calls and chat when there is transaction problems across the network.

PROS

AppNomu provides immediate feedback after any transaction to enhance transparency. It keeps clear records for any transaction to enable the user retrieve reliable information incase of dispute. It is easy to sign up and initiate payments without challenge for new users.

CONS

All my transactions have been running successfully since I started using this product.

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software products and services. I am happy to see that your transactions are successful and seeing that our support team are able to help you on time

Replied May 2023

Medi

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Real service

Per now I use it frequently for buying Data and recharging my phone with airtime

PROS

I started to use this software as trial but end up using it because it's realistic and has ability to do more than a person suspect it.The Loans given are of low interest as a person can need

CONS

Though there challenges in registering but thanks for newsletters given for solving the challenge

Thank you for leaving an honest review, we are glad that we have been so realistic to you and that you are taking our loans which bears little interests.

Shilpa

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Gift with AppNomu

PROS

Helps for making small transactions.Helps a lot to promote small business for introducing incentives and rewards.Best Dashboard view with all expense reports.Good Financial management system.

CONS

Some issues in the loan process, need to be improved.

Atige

Reviewed December 2022

load faster

PROS

Appnomu loads so fast in chrome and like loan futures like soma laons, student get loans early wtih few data

CONS

the tool isn't available in all areas, withdraw take time to reach me on my phone number

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our software, we are pleased to see that you are using our software to get soma loans. well, we are extending our services to more areas, we will update you once we extend to more areas

Robert