• Pros

• "It is so good the possibility of a form to a particular area and it is beautiful the way of step view."

• "L'organisation, accueil aimable de la clientèle, pertinence des réponses et une application très très bien fondée. Même les pauvres peuvent l'utiliser avec satisfaction. "

• "The application is very simple and easy to use"

• Cons

• "Integration via UTM codes was a little tricky. Pretty neat software other than that."

• "It help my investigation proyect on the field, I would have liked it to be operative without Internet conection as rural comunities have poor to none wireless or land line intenet signal. "

• "There is branding on the form which could be removed if you pay for premium features."

Browse forms.app Reviews

Mujaheed from TORO SCHOOL.OF SCIENCE AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY

Forms review

Complex data analysis and data collecting

Pros

Everything about the form is very easy and accesible.

Cons

Nothing about the software is difficult to my business work,wverything is oki have benefitted form the software by summarizing my work,minimissing time consumption

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Because of its simplicity and affordability

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We appreciate your great review. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences in the light of the feedback we receive from our users. Thanks for helping us to get better.

My pleasant experience

It was in general an enjoyable experience with a pleasant result for me.

Pros

The overall design of the product is very satisfying and it provides a unique touch for the project by offering the possibility to choose themes , colours and above all backgrounds effects. It was easy to use in many projects and very easy to integrate in existing business process.

Cons

One of the features to add is maybe a personalized video background and some tools to I had some problems accessing the generated results by the form and that was a bit discouraging but i managed to do it. I also had some difficulties at first in implementing multiple choice questions.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

The design of the product was very exciting and that's what attracted me.

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

I wanted something more interactive, personalized and most of all more attractive.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We're glad to see that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We will definitely add more background customization options and develop "Records" section in the near future. You can always contact us by filling in the form below. forms.app/forms/feedback

Camila from Hopeind

Good

Easy

Pros

Is easy to use , need more instrucciones

Cons

I Love Personalizated ítems and need more instructions

Olukunle from University of Ilorin

One of the best software ever

Its been interesting using the software

Pros

This happens to be one of my best software for form submission and wouldn't exhitate to recommend it to anyone. The ease and simplicity of its process is top notch

Cons

I actually haven't noticed any issue with the software since I've been using it

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Jodine from EPCM

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Covid Scanning Checlist Form

Works successfully and does what it is says. O always recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Customizability to suit your needs. Awesome that you can use ecosting forms and adapt to suit your needs.

Cons

More variety of templates in terms of looks. For example back grounds etc.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

It was recommemded to me by friends, love that it is an app on my phone.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences for our users. There will be surely more templates and theme elements soon!

Charles from CM Enforcement Ltd

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great product

Overall it’s been excellent.

Pros

It is a simple product to use. You can easily edit and add features.

It’s ergonomic feel.

It’s more simple.

katende from Roofings group

Industry: Building Materials

user friendly

Super help in any data collection

Pros

it makes data collection so easy, and all the tabulation for the data analysis the key feature.

Cons

Not being able to edit an already submitted questionnaire, without interrupting the data already received

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We value the feedback received from our users so could you please explain us your advice about "allowing people to edit already submitted results"? Kindly email us at support@forms.app or simply reply this.

Marvelous from DIEN VISION

Forms.app is a good and easy to use software

Pros

The Software is easy to use and flexible. User can style the form using CSS, fields can be modified by a user to suit user preference. It's amazing how forms can be created in just few steps.

Cons

I am not sure I encountered any challenge, the few times I used the app.

Thiago from Freelancer

Amazing Software

It's essential to me, I used it for collect the briefing informations from my clients.

Pros

I love the design and the user experience

Cons

None cons, i think the software is very nice this way.

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

The design and user experience.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Thiago, Thank you for this beautiful review. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users.

Recommended to everyone

Pros

It has really simple UI, also most of features are free to use so no reason to try it.

Cons

There is nothing negative I'd say actually.

Tiago from Palhais parish

Powerful tools

Pros

Cons

It needs a bit of development to accept other payment options, not just stripe or PayPal.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Features, price and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We appreciate your great review. We will definitely keep working hard to develop forms.app and new payment integrations will surely be added in the near future.

Lisa from Oaklawn

It does the job

Pros

The conditions you can set to make the forms more streamlined for users

Cons

For a free service there’s not anything I can think of. I gave it less than perfect Beau’s there’s another free service like this that offers a little more by way of color/format/style options, and their conditions are a little easier to use. But really there’s nothing wrong with this. It’s great!

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Lisa, We're always working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users. We will definitely work on improving conditions and adding new styling options in the light of your feedback. Thanks so much for contributing to making forms.app better.

Abdullahi from Techbay Solutions Limited

Very useful application for form creation and surveys

It’s very simple to use, I used it mostly to collect data anonymously from people

Pros

It allows users to comment anonymous, there are a lot of statistical functions that help solve mathematical needs

Cons

It stores session information this way if a user is logged in he needs to logout to submit responses anonymously

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

Forms app is more professional

Dagoberto from Hospital Santa rosita

Forms app is your choice

I had the most pleasent experience, the overall purpouse of the software was acomplished, data was colected and easily transfer into other data procesing software.

Pros

I am aware that there are many similar statistic software out there, but none can compare when it comes to the versatility and how easy to use this app is, it delivers multiple features that helps you aquire your needs, anyone can start right away with no background knowledge of statistic software.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Its more friendly to use.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was great! We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences.

Selçuk Can from ALGOPOLY

CRM friendly Form for Landing Pages

Great software. Loving it. Looks good, works well and implements easily.

Pros

It was very easy to implement the forms into our current CRM. We did not have to change all our workflow.

Cons

Response from Forms App

Replied October 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app with the goal of being able meet all sorts of needs. Enjoy it!

Logan from UHN Media

Best form app

Great app I use it with all my businesses

Pros

I love this app because it made it very quick and simple to create forms on the go while also being very inexpensive

Cons

There is always room for improvement more features such as logic jump would be a good add

Mobile convenience

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Logan, Thank you for this great review. Conditions logic is feature that already exists in forms.app. Kindly contact us for us to assist you with it. We're waiting for your questions! :)

Satyam from College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Maldad.

Self Experience

Pros

There is number of features are given in this software which is very usefull for making any exam form withless time. I most like to add file and add images in this software because of number of time what happen at the time of exam there will be no other option in front of student, means they think how to add any file or image in paper. But by this software it is very simple to add any document.

Cons

Option like matirx, I couldn't understand how to use this tool.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly improving forms.app to present even better experience for our users. Selection matrix is used to allow respondents choose one of various options for various choices listed on the left. If you need more help, don't hesitate to contact us and let us help you further. Thanks for contributing to forms.app with your honest feedback.

Amenouvi from AFET-TOGO

AFET-TOGO

Ce logiciel me permet facilement d'étendre mes activités. Très facile à utiliser alors je vous conseille vivement de l'utiliser.

Pros

Cons

Les moyens de payement limités. Il faut élargir un peu ce champ par rapport aux autres banques.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Il y a presque tout ce que je veux pour élargir mon activité sans inquiétude.

Response from forms.app

Replied November 2020

Bonjour, Merci pour votre avis positif. Nous travaillons constamment dur pour ameliorer forms.app et davantage de processeurs de paiement seront disponibles a l'avenir.

Aisha from arewae_vendors

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

My review

Pros

The application is very simple and easy to use

Cons

None! keep the good work. Looking forward to upgrading some features

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly improving forms.app to present even better experience for our users. Thanks for contributing to forms.app with your honest feedback.

Eduardo from somosaleyedu

One of the best forms app

Really for me has been an incredible tool for my job in pandemic times

Pros

Easy to setup and manage whit very single steps. Easy to review the movement of the forms

Cons

The personalization of forms in design and fonts

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Easy to setup, easy to duplicate, easy design for the user

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Eduardo, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We take our users' opinions serious and we are definitely making developments in terms of form designs. Thank you for using forms.app! :)

Selim from WeCure

Great Survey Tool

I recommend this software to everyone, it is easy to use and solves a great deal of my problems.

Pros

I am the Sales Team Lead at WeCure. We send customer satisfaction surveys at the end of every treatment. It's fast and powerful and the free plan is very inclusive so I didn't need to buy a paid plan.

Cons

It's generally very good, nothing to complain about (Y)

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

The interface is very easy to use and coprehensive. The free plan has much more to offer compared to other apps.

Response from forms.app

Replied November 2020

Hello, Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear about your experience. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even smoother experience for you.

Erin from Bellezza INK

Industry: Cosmetics

Super easy to add all across the business

Love it. I use it for to do lists and daily schedules. Brainstorming and customer feed back

Pros

I love how pat Paul and other relevant companies are so easily integrated in to the forms. And how the forms are easy to add to the website

Cons

There should be more options to easily customize the graphic design aspect.

Seemed versatile and current

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly improving forms.app to present even better experience for our users. We're working on a better results page and reporting dashboard. There will be a major update for this soon. Thanks for contributing to forms.app with your honest feedback.

Samuel from Sampamonis Art

Best for all

It has aided my functions as a supervisor and Digital Marketer in my company alot. The ease at which i use it even while on the road, when i receive my Director directives, i get a form ready instantly while walking just on my phone.

Pros

All it features are so easy to use and best for customization.

Cons

Make change of default email used to be easily changed and swap at intervals.

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

For something abrupt on phone

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Samuel, Thank you so much for your great review and honest feedback. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience. In this process, we pay utmost attention our user feedbacks and we will definitely work on your advices.

wafaa from Bardis Secondary school for girls

I am loving it

it was outstanding iam really loving it

Pros

Its so easy to use and helped me assess my students anytime I need

Cons

I need more types of Questions so I can make different types to assess the standards of my students

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We're constantly working hard to improve our question types and may we learn what other fields do you need? Thanks for your contributions to make forms.app better!

Abdulazeez Tiwalade from Da'wat-ul-Huda Group of Schools

The usefulness of the Software

Administration, administration and pupils/Students admission and Computation of administrative documents

Pros

I love every aspect of the software as it is a useful product to my business and administration. It plays a very vital and tangible role in the area of documentation and service delivery.

Cons

Nothing: because I am very positive and ready to refer friends, family and people around me to the use of the software as a product

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We appreciate your great review very much. We hope you continue to enjoy forms.app and keep on using it!

Amanda from Tavares Odontologia

An essential tool

Pros

The app helps us create better connections with customers, know what they think without having to talk in person

Cons

The app for me is perfect, it has everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

I searched several similar applications, but this was the only one that simply brought me the best results

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Anderson from Computer Software

Trial

I still testing it to recommend to my colleagues

Pros

Easy to access and share. Beautiful layout

Cons

Need more field types to improve creativity

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Anderson, Your beautiful review made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users. We value your opinions a lot so could you please tell us more about new field types that can improve creativity? We'd be so glad to hear from you.

Hannah Louise from Pointwork by Hannah

Amazing App

Through forms.app, I have easily organized my customers data and keep track of inventory so much better.

Pros

This app is extremely flexible, with a wide array of options to choose from. It’s very simple to set up and even more simple to use. You may also customize your form to your liking and be completely satisfied with it.

Cons

Setting up may be a bit confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it’ll become easier.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Hannah, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users. Thank you for this great review.

Jose from MVP LAW GROUP

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing app of the year

I use it everyday to get clients leads, reviews and options on our legal services

Pros

Easy to use, understand and has an over professional look

Cons

That i didn't not know about this app sooner.

The ease of it.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Your great evaluation made us very happy. We are continuously working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experiences for our users. Thank you for using forms.app.

Mualla from İstek Kaşgarlı Mahmut Schools

Talking about quality

Pros

I am an English teacher and it has really helped me for online exams and activities for my students during this hard period the world has. This could be more difficult for us without this software. We had to have these kinds of softwares during the online lessons. Thank you so much for helping us by this software.

Cons

In the beginning, it was like difficult to understand the system. This is the only problem that I can find. However, when I focused and gave my time for exploring this software, it was easier.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We appreciate your honest feedback and great review. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app and provide even better experience for you.

Ahmed from Al sharq academy for training

Industry: Chemicals

My opinion about your app

Pros

It's easy to use and offer alot of features that helped me to organize and show all my questions

Cons

At last review I didn't notice the difference or any thing new soo I still see that it doesn't need any additions at least for now

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Ígor from Inovacred

Muito prático!

Estamos usando na empresa e está atendendo nossas expectativas.

Pros

Praticidade e facilidade para editar os formulários.

Cons

Serviços gratuitos limitados. Gostaria da opção de enviar os formulários por e-mail gratuitamente.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Ola, muito obrigado por esta otima revis?o. Estamos constantemente trabalhando duro para desenvolver o forms.app e apresentar uma experiencia ainda melhor para voce. Voce pode copiar o link do seu formulario e colar em qualquer lugar sem limites. Informe-nos se precisar de ajuda preenchendo o formulario abaixo. forms.app/forms/feedback

Gustavo from Myself

Industry: Farming

Simple , easy to use and funtional

Pros

A easy mod of creation and administrative infos

Cons

A Photo limit is 5, and space os limited in inicial plans

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Gustavo, Thank you for this beautiful review. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users.

Arief Tri from Cleaning

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent

No problem form.app

Pros

Easy integrration fiture. because it is very easy to use and I think even people who don't understand the Internet can use this form.app .

Cons

Easy. overall i like this. But maybe the internet network makes it difficult for me to connect.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are glad to hear that your overall experience was satisfying. We are constantly working hard to improve forms.app in order to provide even better experience for you. Thank you for your great review.

HABIMANA from University of Rwanda

Alfred's review about forms.app

Is I have stated above, forms.app is very useful for me especially in my academic process as University student. In fact, university students tend to conduct research and one of the most important tool to help them to get data from wherever at lowest cost, forms.app takes the first place. It facilitates me to conduct my academic research by helping me to get data at time using low financial resources.

Pros

I mostly like how good, easy and privacy of forms.app in helping me to get and keep information especiallyin research since it facilitates me to get valid data at low cost.

Cons

I really like forms.app the most but sometimes it is challenging to ensure the privacy of some forms creators because scammers can use it to steal information and documents since it is open for everyone who needs to use it whithout requesting him or her legal documents for approval on what heor she is going use it.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. As forms.app, we are constantly fighting against any illegal activity that is being tried to be performed on forms.app. Besides, we always advice our users not to share confidential information through forms. You can always contact us if you have any more questions.

Charles from Freelancer

My ease of work experience with forms.app

It was awesome using it, it really eased my work

Pros

The simplicity of the interface, it really appeared simple and on point, I had no issue locating and customizing the parts I needed.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe because it served what I was looking for at the times I needed to use forms.app

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Charles, Thank you so much for your great review! We're always working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience.

chastity from lighthouse christian temple

Easy

my overall experience with my forms up was pretty great I got to be able to utilize all their tools and it fulfilled my purposes for the app

Pros

this app is easy to use and provide you with more benefits than other form apps

Cons

sometimes some conditions didn’t work or when you added two or more they would stop working

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

made the switch because Google forms was just too basic for me and they did not have all the aesthetics I would like and survey heart would only work on androids

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Chastity, Your positive evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users. We will definitely take your feedback serious and take necessary actions. Thank you for this nice review.

Ricardo from GEOBIP

Buena y práctica herramienta de captura de datos

Realmente interesante lo que se puede hacer de manera rápida con la herramienta.

Pros

Fácil creación de formularios para capturar datos

Cons

Ideal poder integrar a plataformas de análisis de datos o tener un Dashboard mejor armado para poder gestionar los datos colectados.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Una opción más que Google Forms.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hola Ricardo Siempre estamos trabajando duro para mejorar forms.app para presentar experiencias aun mejores para nuestros usuarios. Ya estamos trabajando en integraciones con sofisticadas herramientas de analisis de datos y un panel de analisis de datos mas detallado. !Gracias por tus excelentes comentarios!

marcos huan from Luminarea Brasil

Industry: Mental Health Care

Moderno!

Pros

A alta capacidade de personalização do formulário e das perguntas, o modo como a aparência é profissional e moderna.

Cons

Gostaria de pode exportar em um arquivo de planilha no excel.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Ola, Sua avaliac?o positiva nos deixou muito felizes. Estamos constantemente melhorando o forms.app para apresentar uma experiencia ainda melhor para nossos usuarios. Atualmente, voce pode exportar seus resultados como um arquivo Excel. Voce pode ver essa opc?o em sua pagina de registros. Mas se precisar de mais ajuda para isso, n?o hesite em nos contatar e deixe-nos ajuda-lo.

Sherissa from La coco babe

Super great

Super great very useful

Pros

Easy to use when accepting orders. Hope you can give cheaper rates for start up companies

Cons

Maybe the price of the app, but overall very useful

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Sherissa, Your good evaluation made us very happy. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users.

Toluwanimi from Upfolio

This form really helps people understand whatever I am trying to express or get across to them

Pros

I love the fact that there are a myriad of beautiful and rare themes which I can use to design my form. It makes my forms stand out.

Cons

I feel it would be easier to use of a feature that allows you to send auto mails without using zapier was added. Also, the free cloud space given should be increased.

Can't remember, honestly.

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

Google forms are not aesthetically pleasing.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Toluwanimi, We're always working hard to improve forms.app to present even better experiences for our users. Customized emails for submitters will surely be added in the future. Thank you for your great feedback!

SAURABH from Saurabh Store

Best Service in Reasonable Price

Pros

I like the features of the app. Easy to use, anybody can learn to use without any type of training. This save time & Money.

Cons

Customer support is some pathetic for its users.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with forms.app was good. We're constantly working hard to improve and present even better experiences. Could you please tell us at what point you were not satisfied with the customer support? We'd really be happy to assist you further.

Eddy from National Association of Microfinance Banks

Very Effective

Exceptional

Pros

It's easy to use and registration process. Also the ease of analysis of reports

Cons

Am not sure yet. I have just started using the app and so far it's great experience

Reasons for Switching to forms.app

I was doing a free trial and could not send a survey sample I was trying. I got frustrated and switched.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello, Thank you so much for this great review. We always appreciate honest feedback of our users. We will keep working hard to develop forms.app and present even better experience.

Feride from Istek Schools

Great for Creating Quick Forms

Pros

We use this app in our school with my recommendation. It has got a very neat design. Customer support is strongly helpful. There are a lot of free of charge tools that you can use. Monthly subscription fee is so cheap to buy. I'd strongly advise this tool to my colleagues and others jobs.

Cons

Everything looks brilliant by me. I like this product.

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

I has got a very neat design, handy, free, helpful

Robert from Momentum Business Development (CFB Ltd.)

A great form builder and deployment solution

A great solution for building forms of pretty much any variety if you are looking to do that

Pros

It was really easy to get started and create forms with minimal experience needed, just drag-and-drop

Cons

The URLs generated for the forms are a bit random and it would be nice to customise them in the free plan

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Robert, We appreciate your great review and beautiful comments. Seeing that your overall experience with forms.app was good makes us very happy. In order to customize your form URL, your form's privacy settings should be "Public". Once you make your form "Public", you can customize your form URL without needing to buy any paid plan. Don't forget, forms.app offers all the features on free plan!

Kezia from Haine

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

forms.app Review

Pros

I like how it is organized. It helps me with my small business ❤️

Cons

No notifications. It should have one so people who use this software can be notified when there is a new entry

Jitendra Singh from Jnv

This app as very usefull for everyone on who use this app

App uses for official use n easy way for every task save our time n easily uses this app

Pros

Very usefull n wonderful qualities I like most every one features in this app

Cons

This app is very usefull for our department every person like this app

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Obadiah from Comtech MEDIA

Form.app is the best

I really love it

Pros

It's is the most reliable app that's makes the difference

Cons

It's makes work easy, faster and more efficient

Reasons for Choosing forms.app

Because it is purely the best

Érica from Encantos da Érica

Muito bom

Uma ótima experiência, me atende em tudo que preciso e já indiquei a alguns amigos. Tive até mais criatividade e inspiração depois que passei a utilizar.

Pros

Fácil de usar Várias opções para a criação dos formulários de pesquisa Possui a versão gratuita O preço da versão paga é bem acessível

Cons

Nada, pois gostei de tudo. Não há nada que eu não tenha gostado

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Ola, Agradecemos sua otima revis?o. O forms.app sempre continuara se aprimorando e apresentando experiencias cada vez melhores a luz do feedback que recebeu de seus preciosos usuarios. Obrigado por nos ajudar a melhorar.

Sara from Construction

Efficient and easy

My overall experience with forms.app has been outstanding. I haven’t had any issues with it and it works perfectly.

Pros

I like that you can have multiple forms of different variety going on at once and the data is saved indefinitely unless you delete it. It’s a very easy to use and efficient software no matter the use.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like about the software as of yet.

Response from forms.app

Replied December 2020

Hello Sara, Thank you so much for your great review. We're constantly working hard to improve forms.app and present even better experience for our users.