Browse GetSiteControl Reviews

Tacho from CAT 2 Sliven

GetSiteControl is a super flexible platform for creating pop-ups and widgets to sites.

My overall impression of the software is very good. I definitely like the platform and it is something that provides a comprehensive service to help the business and the user's site.

Pros

Fully accessible platform even for people without programming skills - just choose different options such as themes, ready-made templates, resolution settings, layout and appearance, button and field names and actions. Most valuable for me is option to show widgets on particular page and time.

Cons

Maybe for some users it would be good to have multilingual support. I also could not find any integration into social networks - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others.

Reasons for Choosing GetSiteControl

My colleague recommended it to me. I am solo interpreneur and I needed easy for work and implementation software.

Great suite of website widgets to increase your visitor engagement, leads and conversions

This is a good collection of useful widgets that you can add to your site for getting the attention of your visitors, showing them around and converting them into email subscribers or customers. Pretty cool, although you don't want to overdo it by adding too many widgets to too many pages. Less is more, you don't want to overdo it. The interface is smooth and makes it pretty easy to get your campaigns started. I found the documentation to be clear and didn't run into issues. This is a tool that's frequently updated. That's also important to me.

Pros

You get a lot of different tools that you can play with on your site. Adding them is easy and there's enough customization possible. The different tools look great out of the box, so you won't really need too many changes (although you can change some things). There are some advanced settings as well, so this is great for beginners and more advanced marketers and site owners.

Cons

I didn't run into issues when testing this. There are a few widgets where I'd love to have a bit more control over the look and feel, but I'm okay with that. It's not the end of the world.

Omer from AA Printers UK

Industry: Printing

Satisfactory but not so extraordinary

Just Satisfactory. You can use it for free for one week if your site is not built on WordPress. As it provides free plugins to create such pages with more customization options.

Pros

You can create a free form for display on your website. There are options to choose when, where and on which pages to show the newsletter form. Form analytics are shown and emails are also stored on the website. It is very easy to integrate and provides a step by step guide that how we can integrate the code inside our website theme.

Cons

There are very fewer options to customize the form as we desire and this stores all data in their own website for access. There is no option to link our own database or excel sheet with it. Moreover, it performs a simple function of displaying newsletter or contact us form. There are better softwares with more functionalities and they are free to use.

Ciprian from getButterfly

A great user research and feedback tool

Pros

One of the best user research and feedback tool, sporting popups, mats, subscription widgets, surveys, polls and more. It also has lots of targeting features based on timing, user actions or user events. A great tool, easy to use, zero-footprint and easy to set up.

Cons

The free tier is now gone. It used to have a decent number of users/views to make it a good tool for beginner marketers.

Silvia from SiS Digital

Easy for work and fully customizable pop-up builder

I use getsite control for promo pop-ups and for collection of new emails for my weekly newsletter. The best CTR I achieved is 37%

Pros

One of the most valuable feature for me is the ability to choose where you want to show the pop-up. You can choose different pages , OS and time. With css the banners are fully customizable.

Cons

I don't see any significant cons. The price is perfect. Maybe more templates bwill save me more word and time.

Reasons for Choosing GetSiteControl

Better price and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to GetSiteControl

The price of Getsite control is better. And the results are perfect for me.

Tim from Neavesmedia llc

Awsome product

Pros

The price for what you get in return. Other than depending on just google analytics. I love what you can do. You can customize the widgets to almost any way you can imagine. I love the analytics too. You can really see where your traffic is coming from and really judge if a campaign is really working.

Jersson from Richard Photo Lab

Industry: Photography

Capterra makes our marketing team efficient and awesome!

GetSiteControl has been an easy to use tool that has lightened the workload on our IT team and has made our marketing team more efficient. Since it's implementation, we've been able to increase our conversion rates on various services.

Pros

Everything about site control is intuitive and it made implementation extremely fast. We set it up across three different websites and had our marketing team fully engaged and creating widgets in less than an hour.

Cons

There's no way to cosmetically customize the various widgets outside of what's available in the control panel. If we had more styling controls, we would be able to make even greater use of it.

Benjamin from HorseDeal24

Awesome Product, awesome Team behind it!

Pros

Getsitecontrol really gives me the flexibility I need in my daily business and on top they provide me a ton of beauiful popup templates that can be edited with ease. The support team helped me over hours to fix some complex errors and I really appreciate their fast response times.

Cons

I didn't found yet any disadvantages to other solutions.

Pratik from Scriptze

Its been a month since I moved from Tidiochat and this is impressive!

Its nice, I had an 30% Discount which I thought would not work out well, but luckily GetSiteControl helped me throughout the period, So for me it worked out well, I mean still its been a month or less only.

Pros

The ease of adding widgets/banner is just too good! I love how you can set parameters to all your widgets

Cons

The design of everything is bad except the Admin. I mean, Companies usually have it opposite.

Tal from XpoLog

Nice tool but there are tools with more options out there for popups on website

when i used it it worked well it just didn't answer all my needs.

Pros

it does contain a chat and questionnaire options but in terms of popups, when i used it, it lacked some options i wanted to utilize using popups and autoresponders. overall i haven't experienced any bugs so the tools works well.

Cons

i needed more options for pop-ups such as popping a pop up on a click (like a link on a text or button). and autoresponders

Liam from Holden Media

Perfect for Data Capture Popups

Pros

It is really easy to use and customise how the banner looks and behaves. It looks professional on your site.

Cons

Nothing really. It's simple and easly to use straight away.

Corey from Gelform Inc

You know all those little widgets you want on your site?

GetSiteControl has them all, in place. You install all of them with one javascript snippet. If you're on a WordPress site, this eliminates half a dozen plugins. It's great, and even the free version has most of what you could need.

Pros

Feature rich, even the free version.

Cons

The lowest price point is a little high.

Madison from Just Keep Singing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Madison's GetSiteControl Review

Pros

I like that you can customize your pop-ups. I am currently using the subscribe pop-up, and I love it. But I love how it isn't limited to just subscribtion pop-ups.

Cons

My only thing with this is that you can't make the widget appear on exit intent unless you pay for the premium version.

Louise from Bonafide

A great tool to get a quick banner on a page

I was able to set up a custom pop up quickly on my client's site so they could effectively communicate a last-minute message.

Pros

I like that this is easy to set up and use. It only took about ten minutes for me to set everything up on my WordPress site and have my banner in place.

Cons

There isn't a lot of customization. There were also a few coding issues that took a little bit more manual time than I would have liked.