All Google Workspace Reviews

Allen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Google Workspace Review: All Of Our Favorite Tools In One.

Enaan

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A great business collaboration tool

Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

PROS

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time. I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

CONS

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

I chose Google Workspace because it is easy to use and integrates well with other Google products. It also has a good price point compared to other options.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

For the value of time and collaboration.

Puneesh

Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

PROS

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

CONS

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Denis

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

A must Have A/V/W Conferencing GURU

PROS

Google Workspace makes it easy to access all office tools in one digital workspace from audio, video conferencing to document management.

CONS

Google has the best IT tools, I do not experience any problem when using GW.

Santiago

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Google Workspace Review

Overall, Google Workspace contains a great suite of products that I use every day at my job. I love how it keeps my documents safe and enables me to collaborate with my colleagues and teammates in a seamless way.

PROS

I love all the suite of products Google Workspace offers, the one I mostly use is Google Drive. I like that I can store all my documents and organize them however I want and also assign sharing permissions which gives me full control on who can access what.

CONS

When checking the editing history of my documents it's a bit complicated and tedious to review all edits made from multiple collaborators, I also wish there could be a bit more automations around documents like email notifications when someone completes a task or edits some part of a document.

Annalisa

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

PROS

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing: -With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive. -Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues. -Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions. -GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

CONS

There are only a few cons about GSuite. -In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents. -GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Radek

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Efficiency and Collaboration with Google Workspace

Overall, Google Workspace has significantly streamlined our workflows, fostering collaboration and efficiency within our team, though occasional limitations in features are noted, the benefits outweigh these minor drawbacks.

PROS

Seamless integration of tools, particularly the real-time collaboration features and ample storage, enhances productivity and teamwork.

CONS

Some features, like advanced data analysis or complex formatting options, may be lacking compared to standalone software solutions.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Not so expensvie solution, and gives the same or even more possibilities.

Justin

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Desktop Apps for Power-Users

Overall, my experience with Google Workspace has been good. I wish there was better support and desktop apps for power-users.

PROS

The Google Workspace ecosystem is pretty great from top to bottom. It's deeply integrated so that various Workspace apps are available from within other apps. Additionally, the syncing is sold and file sharing is as granular as I need it to be.

CONS

I consider myself a power-user and would prefer a desktop app that leverages keyboard shortcuts and native gestures so that I can optimize my time in Google Workspace. Additionally, Google Workspace customer support is difficult to track down.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Superhuman has the efficiencies I want but at a price point I'm not ready to pay yet. Hey doesn't yet have the full ecosystem I need.

Brendan

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent For Company-Wide File Sharing

PROS

Creating shared drives so that all of us have access to critical information in a timely manner.

CONS

I have never spoken to anyone at Google ever, and I am scared to even try.

Rayhann

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Google Workspace Review

PROS

One of the main things I like about Google Workspace is how easy it is to navigate around and use. Many industries use it and I can see why. For me, I use it to create lesson plans and share it with my advisors and students. I also really like how it frequently updates its interface.

CONS

Although this is not really a big issue, but rather a complaint. One of the things I really don't like about the Google Workspace is how it makes me sign in to some of the accounts I don't use by default. For instance, if I have an account that I use frequently and one that I don't use, Google will make me sign into the one that I don't use.

Mangaliso

Construction, 2-10 employees

Willfen Trading's Review

Extremely satisfied, I would appreciate a lower price package.

PROS

Everything sets itself up and syncs effortlessly.

CONS

It was expensive for the Business Pro package and we had to down grade to the business starter option.

Cristian

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Excellent alternative for work

I must make reports on students and connect to meetings with networks constantly, with Google Workspace, I can do this easily and quickly by just connecting to my account, since just by accessing it I can make reports online, store and share files, do collaborative work in preparing reports for courts, make presentations to present at talks with parents and of course, connect to meetings with different networks.

PROS

In general, everything related to Google is easy to use, you do not need extensive learning or prior knowledge to be able to use and take advantage of the different Google Work tools. Furthermore, if you don't know how to make or use any of the tools, it is as easy as using the search engine and you can access videos and tutorials on how to use the different tools and get the most out of them. In my particular case, I like to be able to have all the tools in one place and linked to my work account, since this way I don't have to go from program to program and I can access all the content easily.

CONS

I have nothing I can say against Google Workspace, since it contains all the basic tools that I use on a daily basics.

Donald

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Google Workspace in Construction Industry

Integrating Docs, Sheets, and Slides with email and Drive has been a significant improvement. Real-time collaboration has enhanced productivity, allowing seamless collaboration among team members in my agency.

PROS

Google Workspace offers several valuable tools. My favorite is Slides, which allows real-time collaboration among team members, enhancing productivity and streamlining reviews. Additionally, Gmail available on Google Workspace provides seamless handling of business emails, maintaining a professional appearance while being powered by Gmail in the background.

CONS

This is the most iconic tool that I have ever used, I do not find any downside.

Pranay

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Overview of Google Workspace

The real-time collaboration functionality along with the cloud storage improves my productivity and reduces my wastage of time. It always acts as a bridge between me and my team. Overall I can say it's a very efficient tool to use.

PROS

1. I can easily collaboratively work on documents in real time. 2. It gives me accessibility from anywhere at any time. 3. It's affordable to use as compared to other products. 4. As it's a Google suite hence, I have no worries about my data security. 5. A very user-friendly interface allows me to work confidently and efficiently.

CONS

1. Without internet access you can use some of the functionalities only. 2. If you are looking for free storage, then it's a limitation, as per requirements you will have to make a purchase. 3. Limited integration functionalities with some of the business tools.

D'Andre

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Google Workspace Review

My overall experience using Google Workspace has been positive. The platform offers a seamless integration of productivity tools like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar, making collaboration and communication within teams efficient and effective. The cloud-based nature of Google Workspace allows for easy access to files and information from anywhere and the regular updates and improvements keep the platform relevant and user-friendly. Overall, I find Google Workspace to be valuable and indispensable tool for individuals and businesses a like.

PROS

I liked the seamless integration across all the productivity tools, like Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs. It made it easy to collaborate with others in real-time and stay organized with all my tasks and communications in one place. The versatility and cloud-based nature of Google Workspace also made it easier to access my work from any device.

CONS

It was the occasional limitations in customization and flexibility compared to other productivity suites. While it offers a wide range of features and tools, some users may find that certain advanced customization options or integrations are not as easily accessible or possible within the platforms.

Huili

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Google Workspace

Overall is good, I usually use it most every day.

PROS

Organized well. I preciate Google Workspace for its seamless integration of various productivity tools such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Meet. Its collaborative features make it easy for teams to work together in real-time, regardless of their physical location.

CONS

The space storage is not that much, I need to spend more money to buy to space. I

Workspace

Its pretty good and its helpful to get work done

PROS

The availability and the easy-to-use interface.

CONS

Archived emails are had to get back to the inbox

Reviewed January 2020

a G Suite Review by his admin.

I set it up in my business and is very easy to configure it all and have a good way to administrate all the resources and accounts, the domain set up was very easy and this never have downtime, it's always working as gmail, this is a really good product.

PROS

Easy to use, perfect design and Customer Service, perfect integration with all the Google Ecosystem.

CONS

Price (this software is a little bit expensive). The prices start from $6.00 per user and are not too expensive if you have some users but in our company (up to 50) it turns a little bit expensive.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Price, quality and tech support.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Because this has better customer support in our region and lets us work with Drive and other Google Applications as Hangouts

Bart