• Pros

• "Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email."

• "I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years. "

• "The most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it gives you an option of adding image in the order forms that helps our customer to select the product easily"

• Cons

• "I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options. "

• "Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of."

• "Branding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page."

Browse Zoho Forms Reviews

Ahmed ali from Aqib farid

Brillaint for generating leads

It helps me in generating the leads

Pros

Cons

Zoho forms don't have any major issues but some time when we share the link on social media some times it does't open correctly

Colin from Trade IT

Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding

We were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI

Pros

Covers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Forms

Branding options, ease of embedding, dashboard display, value.

Nix from Rudeson Apparel

Good for quick use

Pros

Cons

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

dishant from Lionbridge

Great tool to collect the customer data

My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

Pros

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

Cons

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Unique from Naturally Devine Wellness

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Working well for my needs

Overall my experience has been great.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Forms

More professional than the other.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Pros

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses Image Upload Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses. Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.) Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Iain from Horizon Leisure Centres

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

IT Manager

Pros

Great forms with wide range of features and functions

Cons

No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.

David from Underberg & Kessler LLP

Industry: Law Practice

For use with Zoho CRM

SO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.

Pros

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

Cons

The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles

Price

Emerson from tecnicca.net

Great synergy with others Zoho services

Pros

The possibility to connect your forms with Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Sites can help you get more informations and answers in your forms.

Cons

The free account limites are smalls and If you are intending a huge volume of forms, answers and users, there's differents kinds of price.

Hasini from MAS Holdings

Zoho Froms to create and share Online Forms and email alerts

I am well satisfied with Zoho Forms software as I am so lucky to have such

Pros

I like most about Zoho forms is its ability to business forms online and to share for all of us usage.This integrated app enables me to use my data smartly and helps to manage my email alerts

Cons

I do not see any cons in Zoho form software ans it gives us only benefits. The user friendliness is also more important

Kreeti from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Pros

Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Cons

Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

Pros

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

Megan from Legacy Team Sales (LTS)

Industry: Sporting Goods

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Pros

We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Joni from Greenfield Midstream

Industry: Oil & Energy

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Pros

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Cons

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Cons

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

EBONY from Thomas Talent Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Super easy to use form creater

Pros

I like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog

Cons

I wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.

Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed

Improved user-flow management and data validation.

Pros

It is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.

Cons

A few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.

Ashwini from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Useful for collecting customer's information online

Collecting our client's details and requirements have become more comfortable with Zoho Forms.

Pros

Zoho offers pre-made form templates that helped me create a form as per our business needs in less time.

Cons

There is no possible method to add multiple collaborators to create and customize a form to increase efficiency and time.

Jorge from Consulting

Easy to use form builder for different needs

lego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.

Pros

I opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.

Cons

After I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.

Marianne from Waterways

Online Form Builder

Good option if you are able to justify the expense.

Pros

Internet based form builder that backs up data on the cloud. Drag and drop for generator that is user friendly and smooth. Ability to create, collect, and share data with multiple users.

Cons

Software is expensive once the free trial is over. Template designs are limited compared to similar products. Large difference between the free and paid version.

Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake

Pros

We set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.

Cons

The settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.

Zoho Form Review

I am very pleased with this product and still continue having the subscription for it today. It was great to use and very helpful to our organization.

Pros

I like this software because it makes building forms incredibly easy. The biggest advantage is that it integrates directly with Zoho CRM which if you are using any Zoho products than using their other applets can be very beneficial. We can have people fill out forms at events and that information populates directly into our CRM that we have through Zoho.

Cons

I did not like the tech support. It is not as big of a product like Zoho CRM so with the CRM, Zoho Corporation offers chat support where as with the Forms applet they don't have a dedicated team to help with any issues. I would have to email them and wait for a response which was time consuming. I'm sure they will have that changed in the future though.

Colin from Trade IT

Industry: Computer Networking

Zoho Forms - Fast way to collect data on your website

Zoho Forms is one of the fastest ways to design online forms and collect data from your website. Saves time and cost getting web developer to configure.

Pros

Drag and drop form builder Handles common payment types No coding required - copy and paste code into website

Cons

There could be more branding/design options.

Easy and effective program for making professional forms.

Pros

Creating account on this software is very easy and users can easily integrate forms into their webpages. It can create customized forms for surveys.

Cons

It supports few languages only. They should increase it for widen its audience.

Mehdi from DAYA

An easy tool to use with Zoho's universe

It's very easy to ask your customers their satisfaction, what they like most or what they dislike about your products or services Then you can connect these datas with Zoho Reports and make beautiful charts

Pros

Ease of use It's like Google forms, you will recognize global shape so you will not be lost Easy to connect it with the other Zoho tools like crm, mail, cliq

Cons

It's as flexible as you want so for the moment I don't remember something I disliked

Great for desktop and mobile forms

Pros

Very customize-able, ability to require fields, can create documents (custom) from form entries, and send out email notifications. Can create rules too.

Cons

I have yet to have any complaints with this software. Perhaps adding handwriting and text recognition for mobile devices (such as iPad Pro and Apple Pencil) would be nice.

Armando from Emida

The best in forms

Pros

I started using it for our survey forms, contests, promotions, quality, among others and I have obtained excellent results

Cons

It would be good to create tickets from emails to serve our customers and use it as a helpdesk. If this option gets enabled, it would be the best software ever.

Brad from 1A4D Studios

Quick and easy to use

Pros

Very good for fast form creation when working along with the Zoho platform. Also, the user interface is clean and easy to use.

Cons

More templates would be appreciated for faster use but other than that, it is very good. I have not experienced any bugs while using it.

Lea from BWM

Easy to Use Form Creator

Pros

Zoho Forms is an easy-to-use form creator. It allows you to create custom forms or use recommended templates. It was simple to incorporate the forms into our website.

Cons

The free plan only lets you create three forms and has Zoho's branding. It does allow you to grow into the platform though.

Getting more leads

It help me to achive more customers

Pros

I had just started using Zoho forms and the main advantage i get from it is it allow to add pictures in color option that is very helpfull for the cleint to select the product i was using google forms before but the don't have picture option

Cons

The disadvantage i face in zoho forms is that sometimes when i use form link from facebook it does't open

Sylvain from Renovaweb.ca

Industry: Graphic Design

An easy form generator

I like Zoho Forms, it's easy to use, secure, have multiples functions. I even can rent forms for my customers at a little monthly price.

Pros

Zoho forms is an easy to use form generator. I build websites and the forms are always complicated to create when you want functionalities like document upload, data in a spreadsheet, responsive, if then then, data validation, etc. Zoho forms do all this in an easy way for a great price.

Cons

The visual builder is not so flexible, sometimes we have no choice to accept what the form can do. A little bit rigid.

Anderson from Emida

Excellent!!!!

Pros

I started using this in the company to register complains received about the customers. It's very easy to set up and gives you everything you need in a simple way

Melissa from Tele-Care Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Olajumoke from Kinsman Ltd

Industry: Utilities

Fantastic Online form builder

Pros

It helps to create and share forms online, manage email newsletters to subscribers. I like the fact that it has customized themes and templates and it can be well suited to one's taste. Also you can traffic your forms traffic online. Great one from Zoho.

Cons

It takes about six steps before you can create a form although it's not bad anyways.

John from Rhoyal Decadence

It really works

Pros

Very easy to use. Allows us to create forms for Every facet of our business. It keeps us on task and our customers absolutely love being able to see you forms via email in a flash.

Cons

No calls as of yet. We just started using this software and so far it works really well for our business and our clients. No kinks and no hiccups; is great.

Funtionaly usable - consistent

Pros

This made it easy to get a form up and going. I needed it in a pinch and it was simply to use, as well as intiuitive. The UI is logical.

Cons

It's not the most robust poll software, which isn't a bad thing, but if need to comment on a negative that would be it. Also the customization might not be the most up to date, but that's a matter of opinion.

Elisa from Ker Seguros

Eliminating papers

Pros

We no longer have to worry about spending on ink for printers. Thanks to this Software we can create all the necessary forms to facilitate the capture of data and the best, all digital and easily accessible for all.

Cons

Switching from the free version to the paid version is a bit expensive. Everything depends if you are going to give it the necessary use.

María Fernanda from Hold

Zoho Forms

Pros

IT's ok as an extension of other Zoho Suite apps

Cons

Doesn't really have a wide variety of features and has terrible reports and tracking

Getting order is simple and easy

Pros

One of the best thing i like about Zoho forms is that it include image adding option in it which was missing in google forms and it makes very simple for our customer to order throug it easily

Cons

I don't came across any issue in it but they have to came up with more and more things

Anand from ABCOM

Forms in just few clicks

Pros

Wanted to to capture GST data from all our customers and vendors, after testing many options I came across Zoho forms and created GST data capture form in a minute. Which then attached to mail and sent it customers and vendors and finely i had GST data in place withing 3 weeks.

June 2016

Chris from MID Communications Ltd

June 2016

Nivedita from DCB

An easy and effective way of creating surveys.

It helps me to conduct employee experience survey within my department.

Pros

After creating a form I can share it easily with all social websites and I can share it via email also. I can easily attach it with my website to collect visitors data.

Cons

I found very less number of templates here. So sometimes it is not possible to create form as per my expectations. They should increase the number of templates categories.

Waqas from Versa travels

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Getting more leads

Pros

Zoho forms helps a loot in geeting the info of our customers and the their option of including images help our customer a loot

Cons

Some time Zoho forms links does't open properly specially when you open it through facebook

Maurice from Next Level Health Care Options LLC

Zoho Forms

Zoho forms is easy to use, and looks extremely professional. I use the forms on our website and the work perfectly!

Chaz from Ironside

Complicated but useful

Pros

Has several powerful features from the zoho suite of business apps Customer service is very helpful for onboarding

Cons

Very expensive but pretty much does the same as free alternatives like Google forms, it's benefit is the integration of other Zoho apps

Inexpensive and easy to use!

Pros

For an app with offline form capability I'm not sure you can find anything less expensive

Cons

There are a few "form" features that could be helpful that you may find in other tools

Daniel from New Hope Transport

Intuitive Interface

Pros

Easy to figure out, and setup. No special training required.

Cons

Typical zoho support can be expected. If they increased staff to allow for timely responses all of their products would be much improved.

Brandon from Eastside Baptist Church

Roman

an easy way to manage your forms

the experience is pretty positive so far. I will keep using it

Pros

We need to manage our leads and contacts and zoho forms is the perfect tool for the job. It's easy to integrate and to run it.

Cons

at the beginning the customization is not so easy but you can figure it out just trying. there is nothing else