Browse GroupGreeting Reviews

Gautam from Telus

A Great Concept and a Fun Experience, backed by a Friendly and Helpful Team

Excellent Experience. The cards are great, one can add images as well as emojis, can use a great range of font and colors for the text, basically customize everything including the main cover. That ensures no two cards are the same if you want that. Plus the support was fantastic. Within hours of highlighting my concern, they had done considerable testing, reached me and helped address the concern instead of the disinterested and uninspired stuff many companies pass off in the name of support. I am thoroughly impressed by GroupGreeting's product as well as their professionalism.

Pros

The multitude of customizations available - and the ability to have a card where space never runs out for those wanting to put in their wishes.

Cons

There was an issue with some android users, but the support was fantastic and they promptly addressed it as well as reimbursed my charges without my even asking for it. Honestly i would have been fine without the refund as i really liked the product.

April from LifeStreet

Industry: Online Media

Must Have!

GroupGreeting is the perfect place for e-greeting cards. The landscape of the "office" is ever changing. More and more employees are working remotely from home, satellite offices, or even overseas. GroupGreeting is the perfect way to bring employees together, boost morale, and make sure no one gets left out!

Pros

GroupGreeting is easy to use, customizable, and a must-have in the workplace! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, retirement, or any milestone in your work or home life - GroupGreeting is a great resource. I work remotely nearly 100% of the time and when I received a GroupGreeting birthday card from the office, it was wonderful reading personalized messages from my coworkers! I also love that I can feel involved and share my sentiments remotely to my coworkers as well.

Cons

No cons, overall a smoother user experience.

Kelly from The L.A Trust

Great wat to send virtual cards

It's mostly good.

Pros

I like all the different card covers and the ease if sharing a link to others to sign.

Cons

This product was too expensive for what it was not to mention we purchased a number of cards but they expired within that year and we couldn't use them even though we bought them. It doesn't any make sense.

Response from Stergeron

Replied September 2021

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. I'm sorry you don't feel "It doesn't make any sense." All our plans are on an annual basis. You bought a subscription plan that allows you to use up to a certain amount of cards, but after your plan ends, the cards expire. This is how most subscriptions/annual plans work. For example, when you buy an annual pass to Disneyland, the zoo, museum, etc., the benefits of the purchase are for that year you purchased the plan. Please reach out to us via support if we can help out further. We'd be happy to find a way to work with you on this.

Anneliese from Princess Polly

So fun and creative!

Really great way to get the team involved to make someone's day.

Pros

Such a fun way to make someone on your team feel special. So many cool colors and fonts.

Cons

I would love to see unique emojis available. Sometimes they just show up as regular keyboard emojis that don't fit the look/style of the card.

Debbie from CypherWorx Inc

Solves our greeting card issue

I love how incredibly responsive this company is to any questions I may have. They go out of their way to communicate with me and I appreciate it. Their customer service is #1 in my book.

Pros

For years, I was the person to get a card, traipse around the office getting signatures, making sure not to forget anyone, etc. I decided to do some research on electronic cards. When I found GroupGreeting and tested it out on the office, everyone was thrilled (I was even more thrilled). You pick a card, you put in the individual's email and the exact date/time you want it delivered, and you send out the link to everyone to sign. Done. GroupGreeting also works at getting new content so that every birthday card doesn't look the same (and you can customize it so the options are endless).

Cons

You have to remember to put in your name when you sign the card, otherwise the person you send it to doesn't know who it is from. I can go in as the account holder and add a name, but a few of my folks forget to do that themselves pretty frequently. Not sure how GroupGreeting could change that though.

Stephanie from Pilot Flying J

Bringing Together a Team

Their customer support is fantastic. If I had a question or needed something to print my card, they emailed me very quickly. Signing up for the service is super easy and a great value. It's services like this that help me keep everyone connected, with just something as simple as a Happy Birthday Card!

Pros

The software can be easily used on computers, laptops, ipads, smartphones... if your team is spread out and there is not a possibility for them to sign a birthday, congratulations, anniversary, baby shower card, then your field team is left out of the fun and celebration. My goal this year was to bring our team together, and this service has been complemented many times by my team. They can participate and give their well wishes or congratulations when we start a card for someone. Everyone is equally part of the experience. The administrator can edit the entries as needed in case they over lap, entries can be deleted if needed and the front of the card can be changed easily. It's so simple and you can tailor the inside to suit the occasion.

Cons

I don't have any cons as the service has worked perfectly for all users. It is so easy to use and easy for others that aren't inclined to use electronic services.

Julie from ChowNow

GroupGreeting Makes Celebrations Easy!

GroupGreeting has been a huge help in our office, especially since the COVID-19 pandemic and everyone moving to remote work. It's a great way to stay connected and celebrate our co-workers.

Pros

I love that GroupGreeting allows you to set a timeline for your e-card to be sent out. Example: If your co-worker's birthday is on a Friday, you can not only schedule the card to be sent that day, but you can also schedule a deadline for signing the card, and for notification emails! I also love how customizable it is---there seems to be a card for everything!

Cons

I don't know that there are any cons to this software. It gets the job done, and saves everyone the awkwardness of passing around a card without the person to whom it is addressed, seeing it.

Response from Stergeron

Replied September 2021

Thank you for your review of your experience Julie. We're happy to see you're getting value out of using our service. If we can assist you with anything, let us know. We're here 7-days a week via support!

Victoria from Cupertino Electric

Great for Celebrating Office Birthdays!

I bought a card for my boss's birthday, and it was so convenient to email my coworkers, other managers and her colleagues a link to sign the card instead of passing around a physical card. Everyone enjoyed being able to sign in different fonts and colors, add emojis and upload photos. Since some of our team works remotely, this was a great way to include everyone. She was pleasantly surprised to receive this card on her birthday. She was on vacation. This was perfect; we were able to send it to her even though she wasn't even physically here.

Pros

What I liked most is the convenience of sharing the card via email and getting everyone's signatures whether they work remotely or in the office and goes for the recipient as well. We usually pass around a physical card, and sometimes not everyone has the opportunity to sign it. Also, we typically run out of space on a physical card really quickly, but with a GroupGreeting eCard, my coworkers were able to write longer, more thoughtful messages.

Cons

It would be great if we could add a message and picture at the same time; I was told they are adding this which will be nice.

Good virtual gift card service

Pros

When the first lockdown happened last year (UK), my team all had to work from home. We used to celebrate birthdays, babies, weddings by circulating a card around the team, but were unable to do that from home. I checked online for a virtual version, and GroupGreeting was top of the list. It's easy to set up an account, choose a card, and simply share a link with others to sign. I like that you can set the date for when it is signed, so you don't have to worry about remembering to send it on the right day!

Cons

Some of the designs are a bit generic and some of the categories don't have many designs to choose from so I worry that after a year, even for a small team, some design choices may be repeated within the team.

Fabulous for our team!

Really, really helpful customer service when we were looking for a platform like this. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to send group greetings or commiserations when it is just not practical to pass an actual card around an office!

Pros

Love that you can send the card "virtually" to all your team members, and they can sign the card and write their own comments for the recipient. Schedules the card to be sent to the recipient when required, including the time of day. Simple to choose and set up your card and all the team have found it super-easy to use. As a remote working team, this solves the problems of sending a more personal group card for special occasions or other events. And saves the environment too!

Cons

Seems to add blank pages, although this could be our fault!

Vesna from Rogers Communications

Unique & Special Way to Stay Connected

Fantastic. The users and the recipient loved the experience. We used "group greeting" for an employee's retirement and we were able to reach former colleagues, friends, family and current colleagues and because of the internet circulation, others were able to share the link and make the reach of the collection of messages really broad. The recipient was floored and found the e-card a treasure and collection of beautiful notes that were environmentally friendly and safe and special.

Pros

Very easy to use, versatile, grows as the need arises, cost effective, global reach ... I could go on and on and on.

Cons

Not being able to move messages to maximize page space. Some users did not know how to add their message to a page where others had already left messages. I did fill the space with notes, memes, photos, but it would of been nice to be able to move entries to fill in the pages better.

Reasons for Choosing GroupGreeting

I trusted the reviews and like the web interface. Easy to use and launch and the tracking feature and timer all made this coordinated effort fantastic.

Nicola from PROS

Scalable global greetings

Being able to participate in a greeting to a colleague who is based in another country.

Pros

What a great tool. Really simple and easy to use. We're a global team, so this is a fantastic way to ensure colleagues around the globe get an opportunity to participate in the greeting.

Cons

2 points: 1)I can think of a number of use scales this product could be leveraged for customers (not just friends/colleagues). However it would be powerful if one could add or record a video greeting into the experience. 2)It would be great if the website showed a demo which shows what the recipient experienc is, ie what do they get/see.

Cherylyn from Acres of Diamonds

Virtual Greeting Cards a Must

Have use Group Greeting to send thank you notes to donors, sponsors, other staff members and Board members. Super helpful to give all staff (& others) the option to sign the card.

Pros

So nice to be able to have team members all sign a card during this time of remote working. I think we've actually sent more virtual greeting cards than we mailed last year.

Cons

Not as personal to send an electronic greeting card, but given the current circumstances and remote work situations this tool is great.

Victoria from F&A Federal Credit Union

Great touch point for team to stay connected

Very well received. I’ve even been able to share outside our organization.

Pros

Easy to use . Affordable. Great opportunity to recognize team.

Cons

Would prefer notice about signing defaults in the off position. Because I administer this, if another manager sets up a card and does not turn off Irgun a notice every time someone signed.

Reasons for Choosing GroupGreeting

Ease of use, cost was affordable, selections continue to grow. Are there opportunities to do a logo customized card.

Beatriz from School District

Industry: Executive Office

Perfect for the workplace!!

Pros

GroupGreeting is very easy to use and send to co workers in a fast pace enviromnent. You just send the link via email and users can sign away. No need for the receiver to set up an account. Just click, send, sign. You also have the option to print the card with signatures which makes it a nice keepsake for the receiver.

Cons

Minimal selection of fonts. Would like to see GroupGreeting add more.

Natalie from DLA Piper

Industry: Law Practice

Fantastic way for all to contribute

Customer service with GroupGreeting is helpful.

Pros

So easy for our team throughout Australia to contribute their greetings. Our team is in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Prior to this it took a long time to send a card in between each city!

Cons

Some limitation on the software moving and resizing people's comments. The GroupGreeting team are aware of this and communicated to me that they are fixing this.

Kristy from State of Arizona

Great option to stay in touch

Pros

This has been a great tool to keep people together in a new virtual world. My team like that they can celebrate their teammates in a more personal level and those receiving it love the thoughtfulness above a regular email.

Cons

The cost can be a little more than the average person may be able to work with

Christy from Lifestreet Corporation

Great Service!

Pros

I love the functionality of this product. It's really easy to use and it's great to use within a company that has many remote employees.

Cons

I have no complaints! I feel like the service just keeps getting better and even more polished.