All PageTiger Reviews

jackie

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2018

A fabulous communications tool that keeps on getting better.

A very versatile communications tool with great multi-media functionality.

PROS

It's so accommodating. What ever you have in mind you to create Page Tiger gives you the freedom to be creative without having to have knowledge of specialist tools.

CONS

I'm struggling to answer this. Possibly the gallery and photo management system, however, I'm not sure how much my frustrations with this are caused by my own lack of knowledge. I have struggled in the 'more info' tool uploading photographs that are determined to appear upside down. I would like to be able to delete photos I will not use again and to be able to create subject folders for pictures so I can find past images quickly.

Dear Jackie, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback. We are delighted to hear you are having such a great experience of using our software across a range of projects. Regarding images, it is simple to delete visuals from your inventory that you no longer need - simply click on the magnifying glass icon next to the image and then the delete button (which has a rubbish bin icon next to it). If you are using the image you wish to delete in any of your publications, PageTiger will warn you. You may be familiar with it, but there is a very useful user guide (under the 'help' button in the top toolbar when you log into your account), which is packed full of useful information. We hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Diane

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Page Tiger is for everyone

Love using this product and always keen to learn more about it. The helpline online is brilliant but I would love to see proper good quality YouTube or other videos which are up to date and useful. This area is lacking at the moment.Overall, Page Tiger is amazing, saves time, is easy to use and wish I had this years ago when everything took forever to create. Now I have the best of both worlds. Ideal

PROS

It's intuitive and as a qualified graphic designer and typographer, it is simple to use and provides great "shortcuts" which would have taken me ages if I only used a well-known alternative software. With my knowledge, I can make stuff fit how I want it to look, so although Page Tiger can be restrictive to some, for me, it is a great helping hand which saves hours of work I would have to do with a world-class design brand of software.

CONS

Could do with a facility to easily 'spin' images as with curved arrows on the corners, as opposed to making several guesses in the crop image to get the degree of rotation right.Would like more shapes like arrows, etc and which can be perfectly manipulated in size and proportion - I ended up working in Adobe Illustrator or even MS Word to get my shape how I wanted it then imported as a png before superimposing text over the top. I would also like to have an 'eyedropper' facility as in other graphic programmes to select exact matches. The work around I do is to get the image in MS Word or PowerPoint, create a shape, use eyedropper from an image on that page, drop it into the shape then look up the hexcode which I copy and paste into Page Tiger. It's a faff but it works. Be grate if Page Tiger had that feature though.Given the time I could think of a few more on my wish list but I cannot see a huge fault at all.

steve

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Feedbback

Good customer service. Really helpful support colleague - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

PROS

Interactivity is easy to use. Analytics are helpful.

CONS

Generally have to import a pdf created in Adobe InDesign as the design options are limited. Would be useful to have full create access to imported pdfs. Would be useful to have a the choice of an image hyperlink to attach to emails.

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. Using Tiger Designer, you are able to create your documents through layout library, fully editable or uploading PDF's. You can also send out your documents via TigerMailer too and this enables you to send your document as a text link, image or embed on your website. We hope you continue to have a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Replied October 2020

Dan

Reviewed May 2018

It has changed the way I produce and communicate training to our commercial teams

PROS

What got my immediate attention was the capability to produce great looking documents that an audience can interact with, but what I like most is not the software itself, its the fantastic support services provided by the Page Tiger team. Their software is great, but their customer service is first class. Even if a competitor could bring a product to market with a few extra bells and whistles (which I don't think they will) unless they could beat the service I have received from the team I wouldn't be going anywhere else.

CONS

I am probably working at the edges of the software's capability, so anything I find I don't like about it, most customers probably haven't even discovered yet. Rather than "like least", It's more of a case of what I'd like more of. The guys at Page Tiger know what they are and they are usually pretty good at making them happen.

Dear Dan, Thank you for for taking the time to review PageTiger and for all your support over the past few years. We are thrilled not only with your comments, but with all the incredibly useful feedback you have given us. You are such a fantastic advocate for PageTiger! Thank you too for mentioning our team. After our product our people are our greatest strength, so it's wonderful to hear this. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Replied November 2018

Andrea

Reviewed May 2018

Easy to teach yourself how to use, great interactivity options, value for money

PROS

I really enjoy that the design and interactivity features are now both in the same place. It makes using the software more efficient and takes less time to create new publications.

CONS

I think the reporting could be more specific to each client and the needs they may have. We use employee number, but having to type in the number and then the 'fake' email address in the search bar just adds more work. It would be great if the search bar could search for anything within the employee number, not just exact. Ability to change the name of a publication group, we created one, but during the design the name changed. You do not have the ability to change the publication group name at this time. The navigation has improved, but I feel there are still improvements to be made. For example, when I go into an issue to see a report, when I hit back it brings into an area with graphs, but I have to go back to the home page to get into a different issue within the publication.

Dear Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a positive response. We're so glad to hear you're enjoying using our software and that you find it good value for money. Thank you for the valid feedback on our reporting tool. We are working on improvements here to make our analytics even more insightful. We will keep you posted! Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Judith

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2018

I absolutely love Pagetiger and it one of the best tools I have ever worked with.

PROS

Most of it is so easy to handle, even without any design background you can do stunning pieces. I don't even know where to start with all the positive. More important is my comment in the Cons field, where I have feedback regarding resource management.

CONS

The only thing that definitely needs to be improved is the resource management (especially images) for interactive windows. The upload is not the problem, but when you use loads of images in one Pagetiger, the list of images gets very long, the images don't follow any order and you always have to copy/paste the link when you want to implement into your design. I used over 50 images in my last issue and it was a nightmare to go through the list all the time to find the image I needed. The edit field for additional information boxes e.g. don't follow any logic when it comes to formatting and are really troublesome. So this is the only area where I see huge room for improvement and I hope that Pagetiger will do something about it to make users' lives easier.

Dear Judith, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such superb feedback! Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so we really do value your feedback about the resource manager and the editor in the more information module. Have you seen our new shortcut for copying and pasting from the resource manager (the small rectangular icon next to each URL)? Also, please don't forget the very helpful user guide (under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your account) and our online support. We will most definitely take your feedback on board and hope you continue to have such a great experience of using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Emma

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2018

I really enjoy using the pagetiger software to create interactive, engaging content

Increased engagement, easily editable brochures, time saved by including formstack.

PROS

It's intuitive, and there is fantastic support. If you're like me and are self-teaching how to use the software and can't find the answer to your query in the extensive library, you can contact support or your account manager and they will always help. It's easy to make things that look professional (especially using the layout library) and is also easy enough to use that you can even design using a blank template with very little experience. The ability to use the layout library and have your own theme created is extremely helpful, as is the extensive library of stock photos that you can purchase. Free training sessions and webinars are offered regularly, particularly when new elements are introduced.

CONS

Sometimes it's not very obvious where to find a certain feature, although this has improved since interactivity and design have been merged together (as descriptions have been added when you roll over). A few additional features (themes etc) require extra cost on top of the subscription fee - this isn't to say it's not worth paying extra for these, but it can be frustrating if you have a limited budget!

Dear Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback. We are delighted that you are enjoying using our platform and we do hope this continues. Hope to see you at a TigerEvent soon! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Replied September 2018

Jon

Facilities Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Great solution for sharing mixed media content

Since deploying PageTiger for a small use-case with small population, we have seen demand for the solution from across our business leading to a dramatic increase in number of licenced creators

PROS

Easy of use and access, coupled with the ability to create some complex and innovative documents

CONS

One feature that could be improved is the video linking option on interactivity, currently it has to be hosted on Youtube/vimeo to weblink (like many large companies we use difference secured video hosting platforms so currently have to either upload the video additionally to PageTiger, or get creative with some html to make them play in an iframe pop-up. Be useful to allow any media link

Paresh

Philanthropy, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed August 2023

Finally, we have the right product to communicate with our visiting volunteers.

have only been using it for approximatley 6 months, but find it easy to use. I am due to book my training ; after which I will be able to apply even more functionality.

PROS

Very easy to use - a 45 minute quick intro on how to use page tiger was enough for me to create our monthly Visiting Volunteer updates and quaterly bulletins. Very user friendly with "common sensical" approach to creating an effective campaign.

CONS

it would be great if there were able to copy and paste individual pages from another document.

Reasons for switching to PageTiger

Marketing and Communications team decision

Thank you Paresh for your review. Regarding your comment about copying pages from another document, we recently added the facility to create a page library (go to documents>page libraries) then add document(s) (manage>manage version) to a page library and then selecting that library when creating a document. Hoping that helps.

Replied August 2023

Karen

Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

I love it - its as simple as that.

PROS

I love that you can use a template or import a design from Canva and then add the interactivity.

CONS

Again as I have not been using it for very long, I would say how to bring images in I find quite confusing. But I am getting there. I am not sure if this is a thing, but are there any training courses where you can pick a feature you would like to use, rather than sit through the wrong thing?

Hi Karen, If you pop me an email I'll arrange a session to walk you through the content generators for images.

Replied October 2023

Lauren

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2020

Excellent support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

It's not the software its the payment process. It is awful. Since October 2019 we have been trying to resolve paying Page Tiger with little or no response until [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came along and resolved the problem straight away. We received countless emails regarding what we apparently owed by the support team email address but a lot of the invoices made no sense. I spent half a day trying to work out what we owed an then once i had sorted it no one from Page Tiger returned by emails except [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is super helpful, friendly and a credit to Page Tiger as a new manager. We essentially needed one invoice for 30/32 users instead of 10 different invoices and not all of them made sense. We've eventually received this invoice, but the support team never responded to our emails sent throughout this year and kept sending unneccary emails; which wasted our time. I wouldnt be surprised if you were owed more money because the system doesn't stop people from creating an account without a PO number. What you should do is turn off the invoice notifications and when anyone is set up, create an invoice for 30 licenses await the PO number (which confirms payment has been approved) then the users should be added. Otherwise you have no way of monitorying this. Despite [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] background, she listens to all of your concerns and takes these onboard in order to provide excellent customer service. She's also very easy to work with. Thanks for sorting our issues :)

PROS

My colleagues advise me the software is relatively easy to use and the finished result looks great.

CONS

How the invoices are automated from the system and you cannot stop these emails being sent to the main account holder. There should be an option in place to turn off automated invoices and someone manually work this out. There is no surviellance on users so I expect your team have no idea whats owed to them.

Thank you Lauren for your review. Great that you are enjoying the product and the service provided. Regards, Michaela

Replied June 2020

Emma

Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Absolute godsend!

So glad we've got this software, it has made a massive difference to the way we have been able to communicate with our staff during lockdown, and those furloughed. The staff are very professional, friendly and helpful, and were very to quick to solve a problem I had (totally of my own making!). Highly recommend. The example documents and templates are brilliant for giving ideas.

PROS

It is very easy to use, and easy to pick up the things I didn't know. The format is fantastic, it looks really professional, and is simple to cascade to staff, even those who have been furloughed. It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive. We are using it more and more, from induction packs, to policies, communications and training manuals

CONS

It would be good to be able to allow end users to enter free text rather than just selecting options, making it easier to get robust feedback. Also, although the templates are easy to use, it would be useful to be able to swap some aspects, such as inserting text or our logo instead of an icon for example.

Reason for choosing PageTiger

We chose this product as the price was very reasonable (we are a public sector not-for-profit company), and all of the branding was already done, making it so easy to use.

Thank you Emma for your kind comments about PageTiger. Pleased we've been able to help!

Replied August 2020

Adam

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2018

Using Page Tiger meant we were easily able to produce professional online documents and brochures.

PROS

It is really easy to use and takes very little training to get started. Even so the support available in getting started is excellent and events organised by Page Tiger are definitely worth attending. The types and styles available are pretty comprehensive so that you can use it for every type of interactive document you would want to create. I would say the best thing about Page Tiger is that they've managed to get the balance just right between making something easy to use, yet still able to produce really polished looking, interactive end results . Even a beginner with basic IT skills can produce high quality, branded publications using it.

CONS

The formatting limitations to keep it simple and conform to content conventions can be frustrating but we understand why they are necessary. Reporting a forgotten password via the link on the log in screen rarely works for us and we have to contact support rather than getting sent it automatically.

Dear Adam, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive comments. We are thrilled to hear that you are finding our platform easy to use and that you are enjoying our events. We hope to see you at another one of our workshops very soon! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Replied September 2018

Joanna

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Great tool!

PROS

Interactivity Quizzing Ease of use Easy to customize Analytics and report pulling Tracking employee engagement

CONS

Can only upload one document at a time for interactivity We would like to track by another measure other than employee email (i.e employee ID)

Dear Joanna, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such fantastic feedback. We're so pleased to hear you're enjoying using our software and getting such great results. Regarding document upload, with our new resource manager tool (under the chest of drawers icon in the TigerDesigner interface) you can absolutely upload multiple documents/file types at one time. You can also track by employee ID, branch or depot number - take a look at the employee ID security rule under your 'settings' tab. And for more help in general, don't forget our brilliant user guide, which can be found under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your account. We hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Steve

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Love Pager Tiger

Digital version of our staff magazine

PROS

Makes it easy to see how people are interacting and relating to our content

CONS

Editor could be a little more sophisticated, but as I upload PDF's this isn't really a problem with me

Jenny

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Absolutely brilliant

The help team have been so brilliant, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] so a massive thanks to them. Also a mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who managed to sort an issue I have had for a while in a matter of a day and always done with a polite and friendly manner. They are all an absolute credit to Pagetiger.

PROS

Really easy to use and the help team have been nothing short of outstanding. They are quick to respond and nothing is too much trouble.

CONS

I would like there to be more functionality with the surveys and be allowed to "mark" free text answers.

Thank you Jenny for your feedback. We hope you continue to have such a great experience of PageTiger and the PageTiger team.

Replied October 2020