• Pros

• "Love the check-in feature. Like being able to keep a formal record of meetings with my supervisor via the 1-on-1 feature. When my org used Recognition I loved using it as well!"

• "The interface was pretty easy to use. Adding and reporting on objectives was pretty good. The company wide status updates were wonderful to see and I enjoyed peer recognition."

• "I love the 1:1 templates and recognition portions. Easy to use and can be implemented into our Slack. "

• Cons

• "I wish there was another way to adjust the amount of work that I've completed on a task. Also I wish it was easier to see completed tasks"

• "No complaints as of yet, have only been using the software since January "

• "Sometimes it was cumbersome creating a new goal."

Browse 7Geese Reviews

Andrew from EDMI Pty Ltd

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Pros

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Cons

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

7Geese balanced functionality, usability and price the best. While there were more powerful products (Workboard) and cheaper products (15 Five), 7Geese hit the sweet spot in our purchasing review giving us the most value for the price we are paying.

Anne from ReUp Education

Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback

Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Pros

7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional. I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting. You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform. Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete. Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Cons

As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Atiim had tremendous OKR solution but lacked all the other elements we needed. 7Geese solved for most issues, even if some functionality wasn't as strong.

Capra from Forge

Looks better than it is

This is an immature solution to a problem that could be solved well, if only the knobs were in a different place.

Pros

The best thing about 7 Geese is having all the OKRs for your organization in one place. However, since it is almost impossible to navigate without creating an elaborate coding system for the many many KRs that end up being created, you don't get to experience any of the benefits of having it all in one place.

Cons

What would be the benefits of having all the OKRs in one place? Well, theoretically, you could track overall achievement against goals, for instance, if there were a master dashboard for looking at the state of all projects, or any kind of default view that made sense instead of the gigantic and ridiculous goose. It's as if the 7Geese team went out of their way to make everything difficult to navigate. The latency is terrible, so every time you change view it takes a long time to load; it defaults to personal OKRs, even if you have none, you have to constantly type in teams you use the most, as you can only belong to one team, it's needlessly difficult to view all the check-ins you've done on a KR; they're all lumped together and paginated. There's just so much to it that makes no sense and actually impedes understanding what is going on. Lots of our teams have gone back to using spreadsheets. I miss my excel dashboard, which let me easily get a feel for which KRs needed attention at a single glance.

Konrad from impakt Advisors

Extremely robust goal and culture tool

Pros

It's extremely robust in setting up objectives, connecting those to 1on1s with employees and then giving tools to keep track of them. They've also recently rolled out great tracking tools for career and succession planning.

Cons

The software can be a bit clunky to figure out and isn't the prettiest solution out there. We found those tradeoffs are more than worth it for a more robust solution.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Functionality is much more robust even though it's not as visually appealing.

Alexandra from Launch That

Improves transparency, consistency and, ultimately, culture!

The ideal experience. They are responsive, receptive and engaging. They are always looking for ways to improve and engaging with me on new features to provide them feedback. Super happy their tool was the one we picked for our organization.

Pros

- Keeps our leaders on track to have consistent conversations that are well documented - Asks for both parties to provide notes which is helpful to ensure we have a full capture of how a meeting went and what was discussed - Reviews process is great for Annual Reviews - makes it so much easier - Feedback function we use ALL THE TIME for surveys and anonymous feedback

Cons

There are some opportunities for improvement in a few functions, but 7Geese has been super responsive on my feedback and is actively working to continually improve their software

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Overall best look,feel, ux/ui experience. The most intuitive and with the most on the docket to improve in the following year. They are very open with me about features they are looking to add and I've seen them deliver on improvements time and again. It's nice to be heard as an end-user.

Great Tool for OKRs and Coaching

The overall experience has been positive. I would like to see our organization take better advantage of the roles and personal growth options to ensure there is clear career progression options for employees. The recognition piece is a great way to reinforce our core values and we put it up on screen in the employee break room for people to know those who've been recognized.

Pros

I like how easily we can create corporate OKRs and have employees create and align their OKRs to them. This helps ensure that everyone in the company knows what our focus is and whether their focus is in line with it. In addition, with the 1-on-1 feature, it is easy to check on progress of an employee's OKRs while meeting with them and give concrete feedback as well as easily check on previous discussion notes.

Cons

The reviews section can be a bit clunky. It is hard to navigate through the reviews sent (especially if you didn't understand the naming structure) and you cannot archive past reviews so we end up with a large list of review groups to sift through.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

We cold not agree on an overall HR system, but knew the core of what we needed was OKR and 1-on-1 management. 7Geese provided that perfectly.

Manon from Talkpush

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very good software, but there is more to learn

Very good

Pros

The ease it is providing, as well as the support from their team to implement it on our organization

Cons

Still learning some features, I think I need more time to play with the software

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Best design and less clicks to arrive to OKRs

Sascha from 3 Screen Solutions GmbH & Co. KG

Almost 6 months in and going strong

- Excellent deployment support - Fast and reliable help afterward - Flexible and open-minded in solving 'special' issues/requests

Pros

- OKR management & tracking - Ad hoc feedback option - Structured reviews (especially the templates) - Career path transparency - Recognition

Cons

- Not (yet) very customizable in terms of look & feel (e.g. branding according to our CI). It's on the roadmap, though. - Sometimes it takes more clicks than it should. Again, this is being addressed continuously. e.g. when creating new objectives, which was streamlined recently.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Basically, due to the roadmap, which showed features, we were looking for and missing in 15Five. Some of those are already available. So we also like the fast release cycles.

Stephen from Bridgeable

7 Geese Feedback

7Geese doesn't quite fit the style of OKR's we set as a company, but its functional enough that we make it work. When we tested other software like lattice, 7Geese was by far the best software for our needs.

Pros

The ability to track performance and see other's performance. The additional functions outside of the OKR tracking, such as 1:1 reviews, values, feedback etc.

Cons

The ability to set weighed KRs is a little tricky.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

It was more user friendly and had a better interface. It was also competitive in pricing.

Rebecca from AttorneySync

Great Team & Culture-Building Software

It is a pillar in our culture to give/receive feedback and recognition and 7Geese allows us to do that and much more!

Pros

I love that we are able to recognize our team for things that we care about. Very customizable to our culture!

Cons

Setting up objectives is a bit cumbersome, depending on who needs to be accountable for said objectives

Natania from A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd

Always feels like they are an extension of our team!

The customer service and performance coaches have all been excellent and very supportive and available. We are local and in the same city as 7Geese HQ so they have come onsite for training. I always feel I can count on them for guidance with an overall feature implementation strategy or simply just offering small advice to enhance our program. They are very responsive and open to our feedback.

Pros

We are utilizing the OKRs and 1:1 features the most. Its been a great way to support our transparent culture through direct goal alignment and open communication. The tool integrates with slack and our team likes that functionality for easy OKR check-ins and recognitions. The global templates for 1:1's and Feedback are very helpful, especially for emerging people leaders. The tool has taught us a lot about how to level up our approach to ongoing performance and support our coaching culture.

Cons

One feature update we would love to see is in the 1:1s. A smarter way to modify a template because they can’t change without having to cancel all upcoming 1:1’s and reschedule, which causes a flurry of email activity, etc. To be able to dynamically add or remove questions from a template on an upcoming date. Almost every week I’m rotating out questions, so the current template system gets in the way. I’ve settled on doing it manually.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

It all began with looking for an OKR performance tool, and then secondly we wanted a 1:1 feature. 7Geese program seems to have the full suite of features we wanted and are still working towards utilizing them all! The fact that we we located in the same city also had a tremendous influence as we wanted to support a local business and have the opportunities for face to face training and interactions.

Alisha from QS Enrolment Solutions

Excellent for strategic alignment in a global context

The team at 7Geese go above and beyond. If I have any ideas around initiatives I want to implement within our business from a People perspective, they are more than willing to share their ideas and expertise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great partners that work collaboratively to support our business.

Pros

7Geese is excellent for ensuring strategic alignment of our global objectives across QS. We have a large, global team and so it's important that we're all heading in the same direction as a business. The recognition feature is also excellent for giving kudos to a team member anywhere in the world. Particularly while we are all workng remotely, being able to say thanks is fantastic. The onboarding experience with 7Geese was fantastic - their team are absolute professionals and clearly passionate about what they do. They had plenty of simple training resources, and the team to support us in making sure our implementation was a success. After using the product for over a year, we were able to roll the technology out to our global organisation due to the success of our Business Unit in using the platform.

Cons

The product keeps getting better and better, and the 7Geese team take on board new ideas in their development roadmap. One thing I would like to see is the ability to have multiple managers for one person (as we work in a matrix structured organisation). Other than that, I think the platform is fantastic.

Jaybe from Mobify

Amazing all around team engagement platform

Over the past 5 years, our company has used a number of team engagement / OKR management tools and 7geese was by far the best. It has a rich set of features, the UI is well designed, and it made an impact on our employee experience.

Pros

All the major feature of 7geese are valuable in organizing and managing company-wide engagement but by far the best feature was the recognition integration with Slack. We struggled to publicly recognize individual employees for there efforts on a regular basis. 7geese allowed for everyone to easily recognize individuals but it also forced that recognition to align with company values. The result was that we drastically increased recognition of individuals who may not normally get recognized resulting in increased engagement.

Cons

Building out OKRs across the entire organization and teams were challenging at times. The ability to nest OKRs and align them up and down the organization lead us to create too many OKRs. It was then challenged to use 7geese to dig through all these OKRs to understand how the company was progressing. 7geese is very powerful but I would encourage companies starting to use it to start out simple and build up vs implementing company-wide, department wide, and team level OKRs

Amy from UNiDAYS

AU - UNiDAYS

Fantastic. Our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Very responsive and no question or request is too silly or too hard. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

I love this product. I love that it makes performance management super transparent and is an easy to use from an admin but also user point of view. I like that the objectives align into each other (personal, departmental and then overall business objectives), this allows purpose to be shown for each objective. I would be keen to use the OKRs model eventually but our business is not currently in that place right now.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of anything that is frustrating with the system. Unlike other HR platforms we use, I can honestly say 7Geese has been super easy to use and maintain as an admin. Perhaps in the longer term this could be build out further to support onboarding , training and other key stages within an employee life cycle. Like a one-stop-shop.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

This was over 2 years ago and I wasn't apart of the decision making process.

Dave from Windward Studios, Reporting Software and Document Generation Software

It is exactly what we wanted

Nice people and terrific to work with. Truly 6 out of 5 stars.

Pros

When we went looking for a system to track our OKRs internally, we defined what we wanted, then went and looked. 7 Geese matched our requirements so closely that at first we dove in checking against it because nothing matches what you want that close. But it did match. And in use we've found that it's works smoothly and gives us what we want, without adding much more to it. It's one of the very few products I give a 10 to. And one of only three products that I have told them I'm willing to be a reference for them.

Cons

It doesn't handle well have OKRs for both the year (company OKRs) and quarterly (department & individual). You have to move back and forth for that case. There's also a couple more complex settings I wish they could do for Key Results, but it's probably for the best they don't - because if they do my 2 weird ones, they'll do 20 other weird ones, and then it's a mess.

Marta from Mindvalley

One of the best platform investments we've ever done

Overall it's been an amazing journey for us - started with a great set-up, OKRs trainings, visits and consultation from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. 7geese truly made a big difference in how we run Mindvalley.

Pros

I like that it caters so many needs to better run performance of our company - OKRs, recognition, 1:1s and feedback. I like how lean and simple it is to use, and how much support I receive from our account manager. I've been recommending 7geese to many of my HR colleagues, as well as we've mentioned it in our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] book about managing culture :)

Cons

Better sync with BambooHR, e.g. departments don't sync properly with BambooHR. Better education and case studies about using company review cycles feature - we haven't utilised it properly yet.

John from Bits In Glass Inc.

Awesome tool to track objectives

I have used this tool for almost 2 years, and I support the continued use of 7Geese. I find it relatively simple, straight-forward and easy to use.

Pros

The 7Geese tool is very easy to use. With just a brief overview, it becomes a very easy and effective way to create and track objectives, and ensure organizational alignment on individual objectives. There is a lot of flexibility within the tool to identify the metrics associated with each objective, and then track performance to meeting the objective. It is an excellent tool to assist in periodic (such as quarterly or annual) performance reviews, and provides a record easily accessible to the employee. And not to be missed, it is an excellent tool to recognize individuals and co-workers for for exceptional or outstanding efforts and teamwork.

Cons

It can take a little effort/coordination to define organizational or department objectives, so without complete buy-in and participation from senior management it can lose some of the tools effectiveness.

Marvin from Prodigy

Good product with room to improve

Pros

Objective setting and tracking is my favourite feature. The base of 1:1s are okay but still not there yet.

Cons

Overall I think the tool works good at your personal view, but it doesn't do a great job of properly consolidating and highlighting what's going around you. Maybe that's intentional, but for my personal use case, I'd love or more customization of what I see on my "dashboard" or even screens like objectives. For example, when team members in my department want to view our department objectives, even when they aren't directly attached, they would have to go deep into the product to view this, there's not way to keep it top of mind for them other than maybe subscribing to annoying emails. Correct me if I'm wrong and this actually exists!

Gerhard from Daimler Financial Services Mexico

Great platform and wonderful customer support

Introduction of OKRs to the company.

Pros

Mostly, the webinars, videos and the wonderful customer support.

Cons

Nothing worthwhile mentioning. Perhaps the option to use it on a EUR server, but this is a company related request.

Austin from Teem

7-Geese, An Excellent Product

The product is awesome, easy to use, and keeps me organized. It has to be the best product I have ever used to manage goals and OKRs.

Pros

This software is great in that it's easy to use, intuitive, and really allows you to keep tabs on your organization and what your employees are aiming toward each quarter.

Cons

The software isn't very configurable in terms of 1-on-1s. I have to schedule 1-on-1s anytime I want to document those conversations with my team. I wish it allowed you to enter these ad hoc.

Alan from Optoro

Good tool for tracking objectives.

Pros

The alerting system is simple but necessary. An email once a week helps me stay focused on my objectives.

Cons

There needs to be more options for tracking your objective progress. You can track with %, #, $ or complete/incomplete. Not bad but more options or the ability to make a custom tracking metric would be great.

Caitlin from PitchBook Data

Infrequent use

Pros

When used, it is a great tool for team members and myself to think intentionally about what we want to accomplish each quarter. As a sales team, it's easy to get tunnel vision on the numbers, and 7Geese helps encourage us to think about our goals outside of just revenue and retention.

Cons

On the flipside of the pros, it has been difficult to fully integrate in Customer Success. While ideally we would want to consistently use it every quarter, we push it at the beginning of the year, and then don't keep with it throughout the year. We haven't found the right way to use it on the sales side of PitchBook.

Michaelia from PowerSchool Group LLC

Fun tool to use internally but complicated to use at times

The greatest benefit I get from 7geese is seeing what others in the organization are doing and being able to recognize the great work my team is doing. It adds a sense of purpose as I can visually see what all is going on across the company.

Pros

I love being able to see what my colleagues and other teams within our company are working on and their progress towards their goals. Being able to recognize my teammates so that their hard work is visible to others is also great. The UI is visually appealing.

Cons

Though the UI is visually appealing, it also doesn't seem well thought out. Sometimes I feel like there are 100 ways to do the one thing I want to do which seems like it isn't a big deal but for me, I just like having one or maybe two ways to navigate and do what I need to get done.

Smile For a While

I love 7 Geese. Great opportunity to link socially with my co workers and keeps the CEO in the loop with everyone.

Pros

The best thing i like about 7Geese is the way it keeps you engaged, he reminders to come check in, the ease of being able to see what others are up to at your job and lastly being able to update, advise and capture your portfolio by your own initiatives.

Cons

What i liked least is not having a multiple choice option. Sometimes having the time to come up with your plans are an obstacle so it would be nice to have options that could be similar to others as a choice to use.

Anna from Flashpoint

Public Recognition is awesome

Pros

I love that the Recognition Center aligns to my company's ethics categories and that everyone can easily see when our coworkers, teammates and people in other groups are going above and beyond. I think that the recognition center cultivates a culture of gratitude which is a huge part of keeping our teams cohesive.

Cons

I find the objective alignment to be kinda difficult to work and some of my colleagues are way less adept at using it and it causes friction in the beginning of reporting periods. That said, once things are set up, I like that the alignment flows up to my manager so as I check in to child objectives, my manager is notified and can see our teams' check-ins into the progress on department goals.

Jennifer from Risksense

Review of 7Geese

Over all this is a delightful system, EZ to maneuver,

Pros

Employees are EZ to input into the system, change, and delete. Recognizing employees is also simple. I liked that others comment on Recognition given to people.

Cons

I don't like that what l input for my performance is shared with people. To me it's something I'm working with my manager on. Would like a schematic on all the drop down windows.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

When you look at other companies they are still in the process of building out there systems, you have already completed it, and have a total package. You have met needs identified to function with in our company. We would like to have our Slack channel interface with 7Geese.

Jennifer from Ruby Receptionists

Fantastic tool to align and grow team

Pros

I love being able to see OKRs across the company, to be able to celebrate people's growth and achievements with comments and recognition, and to reflect together on opportunities with performance reviews and regular meeting templates. It's really transformed our company! I also really appreciate the customer success team's support and guidance. Great service.

Cons

Some of the KR measuring labels feel a little limiting. I wish there were more 1:1 recurrence options, and a way to consolidate recognition posts, visually, when recognizing several people for the same thing. I wish all of my little typo changes or adjustments to my OKRs didn't populate the feed, but that's no biggie. Overall I'm a big fan!

Tim from RPT Realty

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Easy peasy

Pros

It was real easy to set up and the way it handles all the updates for you is awesome. We used to do how OKR's on word and 7 geese is so much better. The look of the site is great. I am sure there is so much more to the program that I haven't discovered yet. I like how it keeps everything in line and organized. The weekly reminders are a life saver.

Cons

As of now I can not think of any things that I don't like about the software. I think our company made a great decision to switch to 7Geese

Esther from Eldernet Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Feedback from a SME

Great for team engagement and interaction. We've lost our mojo a bit lately though, we have no 'super users' or champions for the product any longer. Need to refind our passion.

Pros

Almost familiar layout - Facebook-y - for team users. At times quite easily customisable. Good 1:1 formats

Cons

Takes too long to set up KPIs or job tracking - this part of the software doesn't feel very intuitive. This therefore means we don't really use this (much needed) aspect of the software in our business. Very limited online tutorials - means you have to learn a lot yourself and then train others. Time consuming!

Anne from Upserve

Terrific organization

I started using it with my new company who uses it, I wish I had had this years ago!

Pros

Cons

Unable to start a 1:1 after the time. Example, if I have a 1:1 scheduled at 2pm and it's running late, I then need to reschedule for 215, etc.

Shahrzad from Matic Insurance Services, Inc.

Good features, but not intuitive which leads to confusion on how to use them best

7Geese appears to have a lot of great functionality, but the actual user experience is less than ideal. We're not sure if it's because we're simply not using it well or if user experience is not a high priority just yet.

Pros

It has the potential for an all encompassing performance management tool for a company using the OKR model. OKRs, 1:1s, recognition, and surveys. I like the action items in 1:1s.

Cons

It would be good to be able to recognize a team, and not only individuals. It would be good to be able to track initiatives as a subset to OKRs. Guidance or additional training to optimize managing OKRs within 7Geese for optimal companywide use would be VERY helpful. The survey tool doesn't offer an option to request feedback from the company. Feedback requests can only come from a particular user, which causes confusion sometimes. The survey function "feedback" doesn't allow for questions that ask people to rank items. Action items in 1:1s don't have a google integration to put the item and it's deadline on someone calendar.

Ana from Nearsoft

7geese in my current role

It was very good. But, as a company it got to a point where we had very few users.

Pros

- 1 on 1s - Recognition - the feature where you are able to ask for feedback - the weekly reminders on tracking the OKRs

Cons

- the part of adding yourself to other objectives - it was not very user friendly at the beginning of using the 1 on 1 feature, I made a mistake the first time that could have turned into a real problem with a privacy setting - that the service never got to a point that we were able to use it for our 360 Assessment (some custom needs)

Kalil from CCD

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent Product - Great Integration

Excellent! Love the product.

Pros

The features, 1-1, OKRs, and Annual Review. all tie together so nicely!

Cons

I think pricing for larger org makes it expensive. Wish it were a little cheaper, and I would add more users.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

Multiple features outside the okrs. Particularly the annual review

Decent Performance Management for SMB

We have better-targeted goals, peer recognition, and awareness across the organization. But there is always room for improvement.

Pros

Cons

Seems like some good practices should be accompanied by the software. We often don't leverage full potential. They have weekly reminders to check in, but seems very low touch and could probably add integrations for managers to better check on status or schedule meetings. I'm not particularly happy with the peer recognition text editor.

The Best Feedback System I've Used

Pros

Unlike other programs I've used, 7 Geese allows you to easily give unsolicited feedback messages and request feedback at the end of key projects and initiatives. Because of the timeliness granted by the system, feedback can be used in real time.

Cons

There were minor usability issues that confused me when I tried to do certain actions, and the goals and objectives section, while good in theory, are difficult to use on a regular basis.

Amazing for Long Term Goal Tracking

Pros

It's very easy to use and track progress on long term individual, team, and company goals. It also reminds the team to check in weekly and update their progress! I also really enjoy the ability to recognize team members for their accomplishments and add badges that reflect company culture.

Cons

Deadlines are a bit of an afterthought since they're easily tracked in ticketing and PM software.

Ricardo from Seven4N

Easy goals tracker

Pros

You can establish your goals in an easy way. You can do easy feedback for you and your team.

Cons

I don't have cons related to the use of 7Geese. it's great software and we are happy with the features.

Rich Functionality Could Be a Little More So

Fantastic - my organization uses it for everything except for Recognition (we now use YourEarnedIt). It's great to be able to keep track of my progress towards the goals set for me and it's cool to see (albeit usually at the end of the year) how these roll up the organization.

Pros

Cons

Terrible Android application. Need to be able to upload attachments to check-ins. Needs a slack integration for check-ins and not just recognized.

Steven from Touchstone

Great App - Very Intuitive

Creating transparency and alignment for our entire organization!

Pros

It's very easy to use and track progress on long term individual, team, and company goals. It also reminds the team to check in weekly and update their progress... The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and navigate. The check in app is awesoem and allows everytone to stay on task with transaparecy to reach our desired outcomes.

Cons

The workflow on creating objectives requires a little bit more time and effort than I would like... But overall great app all around!

Lavinia from Livit International

Wonderful tool for OKRs, performance programs, feedback, recognition & more

Pros

7geese is great for tracking OKR progress in an easy, intuitive, visually aided way. It also makes it easy to organise, plan and review performance appraisals, feedback, recognition and 1on1s. It's definitely an integral part of our culture and we love using it.

Cons

Would be amazing to have a way to integrate a KPI dashboard as well, so both OKRs and KPIs are in one place.

Kerry from Vertical Leap

SaaS for your OKRs

Pros

It keeps track of objectives and key results in a clear and intuitive way. It also handles 1 and 1 scheduling and record keeping.

Cons

Like most software, as more features get added it gets more complex to use. The feature I like least is once you've scheduled a 1 and 1 you are fixed to the template you've chosen, so you can't change and have different templates each month.

Nick from Upserve

7Geese to track goals

We have weekly 7Geese announcements for those who were outstanding during the week in regards to our organizations goals.

Pros

I really like how my organization uses 7Geese to shout out employees who have stood out during the week.

Cons

I dislike the layout and appearance of this software.

Chris from PowerSchool

7Geese

My overall experience has been good as it's nice to know where I'm on track and what I need to work on.

Pros

We like this because it keeps us updated on how everyone is doing with their duties and their progress.

Cons

Not much to say about any Cons. Sometimes could be the notifications that can be off.

Karen from SnapLogic

Good for company goals setting

7Geese is a starter tool for companies who want to change their organization's culture and to make everyone accountable of their actions and efforts.

Pros

7Geese is great for recording company, departmental and individual goals and it tracks whether the individual has met them so that by quarterly or annual employee reviews, there are no surprises. If the employee is behind, he/she will know where they are behind and be proactive about it.

Cons

It's confusing when individuals are trying to connect their goals to team, departmental and company goals because there are goals from other departments that one can view and mistakenly tags their individual goals to other teams (ie. Sales, Marketing, Customer Success). Although it's understood why one can see other people's goals for transparency reasons.

Sabrina from Centercode

Clear visualization of progress

I think this software is great for organizing objectives to be reached by a team and all employees individually.

Pros

I like that with 7geese I can easily see the progress that I've made throughout the quarter on my OKRs, and I can see what I have left to accomplish. However, one of my favorite things about the software is praising fellow employees for representing our company's specific values. This is a great morale boost and channel for recognition.

Cons

I have no complaints with 7geese. I recently went through the review process and everything was clearly laid out on the software.

Maggie from 4C

4C 7Geese

Pros

Really like the visuals of the way everything "ladders up" with OKRs. When we were evaluating software options for OKR setting & tracking, the ability to have this view in 7Geese was a big differentiator from other companies, if I remember correctly.

Cons

I would love to see the feedback portion built out a bit further. I'd like to see more survey type capability.

Reasons for Choosing 7Geese

The interface & ease of use.

Ron from Spry Methods, Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

7-Geese Review

Able to see our Objectives in one location and how each department and personal objectives align with corporate.

Pros

I like its simplicity and easy to use. The navigation is fine too.

Cons

The check-in feature. 7Geese is flexible with all other areas except for check-ins. Also, when you are in the Objectives screen, once you click on one objective, you cannot go back to the previous screen.

Functionality and price

Namrata from PowerSchool

7Geese Review

It has been limited but good so far.

Pros

The ease of use and the look of it. The way it shows how much percentage of your goals have been completed in the form of Geese flying is nice. The recognition feature is also good and that a weekly notification about them goes to everyone in the organisation can be motivating for those who get recognized.

Cons

I would like if it is integrated with training features based on the goals of an employee. Perhaps the manager can assign specific training course or video that is directly associated with a new goal. Additionally you can integrate HR features to it such as compensation, tax, salary slips, etc so its a one-stop shop for any company's personnel needs.

Kelsie from NGO

7Geese is fantastic!

It has been a great product and offers outstanding customer service.

Pros

It is a very user friendly product. It is easy for employees and administrators yet not loosing essential functions for review process, OKR tracking, reward, feedback, and 1:1.

Cons

The fonts are very small. There are many learning bytes but I wish there is a simple tutorial also.

Best feedback tool out there

Pros

7Geese let us, as a company, to effectively track our 1-on-1's, plan our internal performance evaluations and let us know our personal OKR's. The intuitive interface (that also works on mobile) and the easiness of use are traits that made us choose this tool.

Cons

Could have a better FAQ with information about OKR's and so on.