• Pros

• "I love it! We use it every day in our company and its perfect. PLUS if we ever find anything we feel would add/help it, they do it!!"

• "I can't find a positive thing to say about this software. Unfortunately we tried it for a week and found it to be useless for us."

• "Great product. Very innovative and customizable. Easy to use and practical, yet thorough when it comes down having everything you need for your business."

• Cons

• "Making the fancy email templates is a little over my head, BUT they have videos to help and people to help if needed!"

• "There's nothing I dislike. There are some features/options that I see will be great when added, and being that ApplicantStarter is still evolving I do see that in the future with them. "

• "Honestly nothing, its technology so yeah it has issues sometimes like everything else, but its great!"

Browse Applicant Starter Reviews

Miranda from AGI Atlanta

Keeps me organized!

Pros

As a recruiter, it is very important to keep communication with the candidates in order to make them feel special. I love that applicant starter helps me keep my candidates organized. The notes section and reminders are my favorite part!

Cons

None. I have worked on this system for years and I love that the development team has been so speedy with any new updates and changes! Because it is custom, I can run the system exactly how I want it to work for me!

Malcolm from Fire, Inc

An ATS packed full of feature that's easy to use!

A+

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Intelligent technology that communicates promptly with candidates. Great and fast customer service. Reliable software that automates your processes freeing up time and energy to dedicate to other areas. Constantly adding features. Gives management the ability to have transparency of what is going on with ready available data.

Cons

Small businesses typically will not want to spend money on an ATS like Applicant Starter and continue to do their home-brewed methods to save money. Although it may add a cost it pays for itself when you get the candidate that you want.

Scott from Food Services

Nothing about this software worked for us

I wouldn't recommend this software based on our experience!

Pros

Cons

It was impossible to use. We spent a lot of time and effort in our trial week to seem to get nowhere in using this product. We reached out to our rep once but didn't hear back until it was too late and we moved on to another software.

Yanik from Aurora Firm

Simple Recruiter

This software has all the bells and whistles that are needed to make recruiting and tracking applicants simple. No longer do I have to use multiple sites and softwares in order to solve all of my recruiting needs. The service is extremely reliable and I am able to personalize all of my communication.

Pros

I like being able send text messages directly to my recruits from the software.

Jered from Dynamic Business Solutions

THE BEST

Cons

Derek from DC Business Consulting Inc.

Best Product in its Class!

Pros

Cons

This product may not be a neccessary for companies that dont have a huge need to recruit large numbers.

Adam from Point Solutions

Great software

Super easy to use. Great support team. I wouldn't go back to using anything else.

Vanessa from Healthcare

Great software!

This software has all that you need . I love it !

Pros

Extremely helpful for any recruiter who wants all the information or candidates so organize. It is easy to use.

Molly from Dynamic Business Solutions

The perfect software!

If you have multiple people using the software, its very compatible for that!

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do, and it is very quick and easy to use. Not only that, when it comes to changing settings, or adding anything to it, there are videos at your finger tips and also a great team for support to help if you need it. I honesty would say I wouldn't go back to using anything else!

Tiffany from The Personnel Shop

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Recruiting Software Innovation

Pros

Taylored software; appointment logs, communicate with clients using email, text, and voice calls. Social shares and Cloud is a plus!

Cons

I would like to have tried it for more than one month free. We enjoyed the software and are able to fully grasp the understanding of it.

Alex from South

Applicant Starter Review

I do think the product is a bit pricey but I love the automation of texts and emails. There's glitches where the program doesn't load in the browsers every now and then and with everything going mobile it would be great to also have an app or a moble site

Shekinah from Apollo Concepts, Inc.

Great Growth Tool for Our Expanding Business

Keep it up!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use, and the convenience of having everything connected in one screen (applicants, calendar, emails, texts, etc). Also, being able to track my interviews numbers is great as a coaching tool for them, so we can continue to improve and grow ourselves.

Molly from Dynamic Business Solutions

Amazing Product!!

Pros

Its great! Its exactly what we need for our recruiting needs. Plus if we ever have an issue or idea they fix or change it within about 24-48 hours!

Cons

Honestly I don't have any cons, the product is great and the customer service is amazing as well! I love the product.

Matthew from City of Savannah

Industry: Philanthropy

Great!

Pros

I like being able send text messages directly to my recruits from the software.Very innovative and customizable

Cons

There's nothing I dislike.I wouldn't go back to using anything else.I love that the development team has been so speedy with any new updates and changes!

Abdirahim from Gomystery consultants

Easy to understand

Pros

It is very high tech and very useful for the HR professionals specially this era where everything is systematic

Cons

It needs more marketing as many people do not know about it works at the same time it is not popular some countries

Bolarinwa from ATLAS Consults

Applicant Starter is an Ultimate recruiting tools designed for companies who needs best talent on-the-Job.

Applicant Starter is very good.

Pros

I like is it: Voice Communication. Automated Text. Automated calendar appointments. Social Sharing.

Cons

For this product, i would have like it more if it enables more than one month free service for users.