• Pros

• "Very simple to set up. Intuitive interface without too many unnecessary bells and whistles. My staff finds it easy to use."

• "Very easy to use; interfaces with Outlook; the Bindle team is extremely customer service focused; great value for the money"

• "The Wall chart is great to enable us to see leave in advance and also the ease of applying for leave works well."

• Cons

• "Would be great if the Wallchart could be horizontal/timeline/gannt & allow full screen so it could be viewed on a tv monitor. Would allow us to visualise whos off better & for the whole year at once."

• "Could do with some improvements to the navigation for an admin, in particular the company settings although it all made sense in the end."

• "Wish there were an option to color code different types of time off. Not having any other issues with the system."

Browse Bindle Reviews

Allen from SERVICE 800

Industry: Research

Great service to manage PTO for our Smallish staff

Easy to use. Simple for staff to request time. Quick in and out don't need a ton of extra steps. Visibility into who else has time of to ensure you're not stretched to thin staffing wise.

Pros

Easy to use and see who all has requested time off on the same day as the current request. Makes it simple to manage multiple employee's PTO requests. If you don't have the PTO management baked into your payroll or HR system I'd highly recommend this tool

Cons

To approve the PTO request you have to log into the system rather than just replying to the request email with your approval or disapproval. Also doesn't allow you to manage different accrual rates for staff so we had to manage that separately.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied October 2017

Hi Allen - Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that Bindle is something you'd highly recommend and that it's simple for staff to use. Bindle is really good at maintaining different accrual rates for staff, so we'll follow up to find out why you are managing that separately. Thanks again Allen!

Jason from Barbizon Lighting

Industry: Building Materials

Saved me tons of time and energy.

I have saved a lot of time especially from the previous system which was Excel based and very time consuming to enter daily. Now the burden is on the employee to notify me about a holiday or sick day. I can of course add one myself on their behalf if needed.

Pros

I like the ease of use for both me as the admin and for my employees. I have added categories, ie. training & trade shows, that I did not initially think about being a part of this solution. I like the tracking feature for verification and that I can print a report in minutes. Nice to look at other employees that are off on the same day and I have the bigger picture.

Cons

It took me a little bit longer to setup than I expected. Not because it was difficult but I had to understand the logic behind the settings. For example I initially gave all employees 10 vacation days with the start date the same as the first of the new year. Then on the new year it gave them 10 more as it should have but I didn't realize it gave all my staff 20 days. I would like to have a feature for anniversary reminders since that info is already there and it is a good time to celebrate and review my employees. Wish there was a monthly calendar view.

Reasons for Choosing Bindle

Cost and ease of use without needed HR involved on a daily basis.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Jason, Thanks for your positive comments. Anniversary reminders are an intriguing idea which we'll add to our list of features for future possible development. thanks again Howard

Kieran from Melhuish & Co

Bindle review

It is tracking our time off and holidays in an easy to find and update package. After the initial setup the only thing we need to do to maintain it is to remember to add our time off when necessary. We're just a small team, so we don't use this for resource management, but rather just a place to store everyone's time off and holidays owed.

Pros

Auto adjusts balances for time off and holidays

Cons

As part of the onboarding i would have rather been presented with a calendar to manually select/enter the time off and start dates and let bindle calculate the starting balances, rather than having to work out the starting balances and enter it. Or importing an excel or google calendar would have been nice too. I still find some of the terminology confusing and could be written more colloquially, and sick leave is called personal leave, which doesn't strike me as the same thing.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Kieran, Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you are getting good value out of Bindle. We do allow (in fact encourage) people to send us their data in Excel add allow us to bulk upload it. It seems like we might not be making this clear enough. If youv'e got more people to add then get in touch - we'd love to help. The term Personal Leave seems to be in more common use than Sick Leave now, but if you prefer Sick Leave you can change the name in the Admin section.

Emile from iCT Group

Bindle

excellent customer service for a very good tool

Pros

Excellent tool for measuring staff leave ease of use

Cons

we would like to have a few extra functions

Reasons for Choosing Bindle

ease of use and catered for our needs

Response from Bindle Software

Replied December 2019

Hi Emile, Thanks for your kind words. We're always keen to hear about additional functionality that our customers would find useful. Please contact support@bindle.io with details. thanks Howard

Andrew from First State Smoke Alarms

My colleagues can see my leave request??

This is a great little program for very small businesses representing good value for money but I have noticed that all my colleagues (I am an employee) can see my leave and I can see theirs. I would have thought it obvious that the functionality of the program should prevent this kind of breach of privacy. This issue needs to be addressed for the program to be taken more seriously.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied February 2017

Hi Andrew. Damien here from Bindle. Thanks for your review! We take your privacy very seriously. Within Bindle, the ability to see when colleagues are taking time off occurs very much by design. It allows you to plan your requests for time off a whole lot better. We're careful not to show your colleagues anything (like private messages between you and your manager) that we consider to be a breach of privacy. I'd like to reach out to you personally to talk through your concerns and how we can address them by better matching your expectations. Again, thanks Andrew for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Lawrence from truDigital Signage

Massive Time Savings

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Very intuitive for both admins and employees.

Cons

I would love it even more if there was an app.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Lawrence Thanks for sharing your thoughts and leaving us a review. We really appreciate it. Great to hear Bindle is easy to set up and very intuitive. We try really hard to design it that way. It isn't easy for sure. Sounds like Bindle is saving some of your precious time as well. Nice. An app is in the works and is on the list somewhere... Ah yes, I see it in there!

Irene from Cloudscene

Fantastic & easy to use!

This tool has been fantastic! I would recommend to small-medium sized businesses. The customer support I have received from the Bindle team is quick and very helpful also. They ask and LISTEN to feedback. Thanks Bindle Team! :)

Pros

Bindle is a very simple, intuitive platform to use. We are a start-up business of now 30 employees across 3 different business groups. This system is quite generic so it allows us to customise it to what we require for each business and across various countries including Australia, US and Netherlands. Fun, casual user feel and look.

Cons

Tracking Time Off In Lieu can be difficult to manage.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Irene. Wow. Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to us!

Kala from Code Talent

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Simple and effective product that is worth the low cost

Great, the customer service is great and the price is fair for the basic and effective product.

Pros

We needed a basic tool to track vacation time without a ton of bells and whistles. This had exactly what we needed by integrating directly to our google calendar and is simple to use.

Cons

I wish I could access the google calendar from the bindle website. One time I couldn't figure out how to add a request to the company calendar and I had to go back to the original request email and click the add to calendar button. It would be nice to be able to add to the calendar from Bindle.

Reasons for Choosing Bindle

Much cheaper and it actually integrated with our calendar easier. Plus we are a small company and we needed something simple. Zenefits was too fancy for what we needed.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Kala, Thanks for your great review and feedback about the calendar links. I am interested in getting more details about the calendar issue. Would you mind emailing support@bindle.io with more details and we will look into it. thanks Howard

Victoria from CognisantMD

Simple, Easy, and Great Value

Pros

We love this software. It's super easy to use (both as an administrator and as a user), and the value:cost ratio is fantastic. The Slack integration keeps everyone in the loop (definitely one of our favourite features as an organization).

Cons

No issues - it does everything we need it to. This is a simple solution that addresses a market need without trying to be an enterprise offering with a ton of bells and whistles we'll never use (or the pricetag that goes along with that).

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Victoria. Wow, what a great review! On behalf of the team, thank you. It really means a lot to us.

Bindle does what we need, for a good price

I looked at a whole lot of options for leave tracking, and found that others were either *very* expensive for a small nonprofit or didn't allow the kinds of tracking we needed. Was delighted to discover Bindle, which is flexible, user-friendly and affordable.

Pros

Easy to set up, can be customized to our leave policies and calendar, very good price.

Cons

Harder to change leave entries after the fact.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your kind words, anonymous reviewer. Glad to hear you're getting good value from Bindle.

Janet from Regents School of Oxford, Inc.

This app is perfect for our small school. It totally reduced the need for paper forms.

Efficiency. Reduction of time needed to keep up with paper forms. The wall chart allows for all employees to see who is off and when.

Pros

Very, very easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Our employees who are not as computer literate have no problem using this app.

Cons

There are no cons at this time. This app truly fits our need. In fact when we first started we needed an earlier start time to the day (since we are a school, we start at 7:30) to make the hours work for us well and Bindle's customer service was quick to meet our need by adding the earlier start time.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied July 2018

Hi Janet - Glad to hear things are going so well and that we were able to accommodate your earlier start times. Terrific!

Easy to use, user friendly and nothing complicated about it!

- Reduced emails to manage leave - Ability to import existing data (leave hours/days) - Ability to import leave dates into Microsoft Outlook calendar (we love this feature!) - Accessible information to all staff

Pros

When we were searching for a Leave Mgt Tool, we had straightforward needs and didn't need the bells and whistles that other Payroll/HR systems offer. We trialled Bindle and quickly realised how clean the user interface was and how simple Bindle was to use. The team didn't need training to use it! We love that it can import into Microsoft Outlook so management can easily view who is on leave etc. In addition, Bindle is flexible enough to handle both contractors and salaried employees leave.

Cons

The only small thing was that the software wasn't set up a year or two in advance which lead to some confusion when applying for leave. Eg. NSW holidays wasn't set up yet for 2018. This was only a small issue and quickly rectified by the Bindle team :)

Response from Bindle Software

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the great review, you magical mystery reviewer! We really do have wonderful users.

Joseph from Alfa Intenational Corp.

Industry: Wholesale

I have been very satisfied using this program both as a user and administrator.

Pros

The program is easy to use and encompasses a number of features that we wanted. We like the ability of recording half days, a feature a process not easily accomplished in our old program.

Cons

I would like only the current years requests and time off to show in the program. I would also like to be able to customize our Holiday schedule without having to contact customer support.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied January 2018

Hi Joseph - Thanks for your glowing review of Bindle. It means a great deal to us. It sounds like you like lots of things about Bindle, without seeing too many negatives. We're always improving Bindle and we are taking steps to really simplify the process of updating your company calendars. We'll keep you informed. Thanks again Joseph!

Jo from KM Splatt & Associates

Industry: Law Practice

Bindle is Beaut

Bindle is great - it has freed up a lot of my time and made managing staff leave much easier (and reduced paperwork significantly). Damian has been of great assistance getting me set up and assisting with items that weren't so straightforward. Thanks Bindle!!!! I can highly recommend :)

Pros

Easy - love the email system

Cons

The fact that leave can only be taken in half day blocks. Would be great if you could nominate hours/minutes of leave.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied March 2017

Thanks so much Jo for your kind words. We're glad that we're helping reduce your paperwork a bit. Makes us quite happy actually! Edit: 15th March 2017 - We're listening! We've now released the ability to book just a few hours off.

Ben from Tower Systems

Missing a key component

Pros

Simple to understand and easy enough to use

Cons

No calendar function. This seems crazy to me for software that is based around dates

Response from Bindle Software

Replied November 2018

Hi Ben - Thanks for taking the time to give Bindle a review. However, we find your review a little contradictory and slightly confusing. You say Bindle is "easy enough to use", yet you give us 1-star for "Ease of Use"? Reminds me a bit of one of those parody Amazon reviews, "Monsters Inc. 1-star. Too many monsters!" ;) Anyway moving on... Bindle already comes with a built-in Wallchart, which is basically a vertical calendar (of sorts). In addition, you can connect Bindle to the calendar you already use (like Outlook, Google, or Apple Calendar) to see everything in there. Perhaps you're after another way to view what's happening in Bindle? Our "5-star" customer support team is going to reach out to find out a bit more about what you mean. You're obviously frustrated enough about it to take time to write this review, so something is amiss. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and we'll be reaching out shortly.

Heather from Gresley Abas

Individuals are more accountable, info is more accurate, processing payroll is much more efficient.

Efficient time off management for team of about 15 people in a busy office.

Pros

Having a centralised place for all staff leave requests which is more efficient, reduces human error, saves paper and time. Clear summary on Wallchart which can be viewed in Outlook alongside other calendars.

Cons

Hours can't be customised as required. Need 15 minute intervals, eg. to show that a staff member is out of office for the day on personal or annual leave, but does 45 minutes work from home.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied July 2018

Hi Heather - Thanks for taking the time to review Bindle! Sounds like using Bindle is making quite a positive difference at Gresely Abas. We're looking at making time-off intervals more granular. We'll keep you informed.

Very large company using it

Weve enjoy it

Pros

Price, easy to teach and use, easy setup and company helps assist. Nice dashboard, reporting

Cons

Cannot assigns more than 1 person to approve, so if someone is on vacation, items need to be manually switched. Would like to assign heirchy of approved. Also would like to move people from one area or region to another in bulk- not one by one

Response from Bindle Software

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad to hear you're getting on so well with Bindle. I've taken note of your suggestions around how Bindle could be improved for larger companies and we'll keep them in mind when we're deciding what features to add next. If there's anything else we can do for you just contact support@bindle.io. Thanks again, Howard

Michelle from IgadI, Ltd.

User-Friendly PTO Tracking Software that Provides Peace of Mind

Great. Communicative customer support and a streamlined, user-friendly interface that meets all of our PTO tracking needs.

Pros

I love that Bindle organizes all of our PTO tracking in one location. It is highly customizable and works with all of our company time off policies. It allows us to easily resolve employee questions and concerns by referring to the captured data. Data entry and report creation is easy and very fast. If I ever have any questions, Bindle customer support responds promptly with detailed information. I can 100% count on this software and company with our PTO needs.

Cons

While viewing and booking employee time is super user-friendly, the initial set up on the back end was a bit confusing. However, Bindle customer support is awesome and walked me through all of my questions.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Michelle - Awesome! It's so heartening for us to hear that you feel you can 100% count on Bindle for your PTO needs. We'll continue to work really hard to make sure you can. Thanks so much for taking time to share your thoughts!

August 2016

Rosie from Willard Public Affairs

August 2016

Great software, easy to use.

The online portal has a nice clean design, that is easy to navigate and use. The functionality is very good without being over complicated at all. Very user friendly.

Pros

User friendly, not over complicated options. Clean page design, not overly busy pages that overwhelm.

Cons

Only minor things: 1) the balance check could be a bit better if it let you select both the month and the year before it refreshed. 2) the wallchart would look better if it look like a normal calendar rather than a list of dates. You'd be able to see more on one page.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied August 2016

Hi Rosie - Thanks for taking the time to review Bindle! You've given us some great feedback here. We've made a note of your comments about the balance check and the Wallchart. Stay tuned!

Todd from Trending Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

My file cabinet is clean

Having a fast efficient way to track vacation days has been a BIG time saver for us. No more paper copies or lost requests.

Pros

There are no more paper vacation requests cluttering up my file cabinet since the start of the new year! Its a great, quick way to handle vacation requests.

Cons

I would like to see a month by month calendar instead of the way it is broken down right now. It's not bad but would be nice to log on and see a calendar page of the current month. You have to set up and utilize a separate software to notify other staff if an employee is going to be gone. It would be convenient once the vacation day is approved to have a mass email go out alerting other employees of what staff member will be gone and when.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied March 2019

Hi Todd, Thanks for your kind words. Did you know there is an option in Bindle to CC all leave approvals to any email address you like. Maybe this will provide the alert to all employees you are looking for? If you need any help just email us at support@bindle.io. Thanks again. Howard

Jonathan from Cedar Crest Bible Fellowship Church

Time off tracker

Bindle has allowed us to keep track of all the employees time off. Before Bindle we didn't have a good system for tracking time off. I would recommend it for tracking time off.

Pros

Easy to use and simple layout. It allows us to keep track of employees time off. The various time off categories are very helpful. I like that we can customize it to our needs.

Cons

We have employees whose days off change. There is no easy way to adjust that for their vacation and other time off.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your kind words and feedback around people who's days off change. We'll keep it in mind.

Suzanne from New Zealand Winegrowers Inc

The implementation and use of this product has been a great asset in the management of staff leave.

A quicker process for staff to apply for and get approval for their leave, less errors in their applications and staff know very quickly where they stand as to what leave they have available to them.

Pros

The ease of use for staff to see what leave they have, apply for leave and for managers to approve. The ability for reception to easily see who is on leave. The clear and simple format makes for ease of use. For payroll it is easy to know what leave has been taken to facilitate processing. Bindle has been very responsive with queries . Our staff have responded favourably to the product

Cons

From the wallchart it is not easy to see why people are away, every type of leave shows up with the same colour.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2018

Hi Suzanne - Thanks a lot for the terrific review! It really means a lot to us. P.S. It looks like you didn't know that you can now change the color of the different types of time off if you're a Bindle Admin!

Kelly from KEYSYS

excellent software. easy to use and not overdone with bells and whistles.

helps track PTO which is exactly what i needed it to do.

Pros

i've reached out to customer support twice and received thorough, quick feedback. very responsive and that is much appreciated.

Cons

i wish the calendar functionality had an actual calendar so you could see the date on a month view.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Kelly - Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Bindle! Glad to hear the customer support you've received has been up to scratch. We're working on some little improvements to the calendar functionality to make it quite a bit better. We'll keep you informed.

David from Edge Underwriting

Brilliant program. Easily the best I've found.

Pros

Very easy to use and customise. Love the way it syncs with our shared calendar and takes care of public holidays.

Cons

Needs a better solution for casual / ppt staff and would be great if it integrated with programs such as MYOB and Xero

Response from Bindle Software

Replied January 2018

Hi David - Thanks so much for the great review of Bindle. We really love getting this feedback. We hear you loud and clear regarding improved support for casual / part-time staff. We're putting the finishing touches on a much more intuitive way of setting up these types of people. We'll keep you informed.

Tanya from Gresley Abas

Great product. Has simplified leave tracking for us and saved us heaps of time.

Pros

Simple and intuitive. Easy to use and to customise. Linking to calendar is great. I don't have anything more to say but there is a minimum character limit which is really annoying.

Cons

Lacking tricky things like accommodating part-time hours etc - but Bindle guys are working on these improvements anyway.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2018

Hi Tanya. Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear leave tracking is a little simpler now you're using Bindle... and yeah, some changes to allow even more granular work schedules are coming soon.

Martha from Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region

Very intuitive software

Pros

I find it easy to use and understand. This is significant as I am not particularly a 'techie' type. I particularly like being able to see the organization's calendar before I approve a vacation, which helps in making a decision.

Cons

It would be great to have this interface with Outlook calendar. When I approved vacation time it would be nice to have this show up on Outlook. I still have to do this manually in order to keep track of when people in my department will be gone.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2017

Hi Martha - Thanks for the 5 star review! So it turns out you can already see Bindle bookings in Outlook! All you need to do is log in to Bindle, go to the Wallchart, and click on the link at the very bottom called "View the Wallchart in your own calendar". Presto! Now Outlook will automatically contain all your Bindle bookings. Here's a blog article all about it.... https://www.bindle.io/blog/calendar-feed Thanks again!

Inna from Superorder Inc.

Pros

Bindle is a very easy and pleasant to use tool. It helps really great for small and middle companies to track their PTOs. The logic and interface of the system is very easy, allows to make reports for your internal analytics. Support team is responsive and is ready to implement almost all features their clients offer. Platform has very useful integrations, as with Slack. The more concise the tool, the better.

Cons

The wallchart and internal calendars should be improved. General functionality has to offer more custom settings on variaty of internal companies' policies.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied March 2019

Thanks for your review Inna. We tried hard to make Bindle a very easy and pleasant tool to use, so it's great to hear that it is! As you know, we're also continually improving Bindle and your comments here will definitely feed into that. Thanks again!

Great Solution for Small Business and Easy Implementation

Pros

It works. I found this when searching for a solution for tracking PTO for my management team. There are a lot of solutions out there, but some are really cumbersome or have more features that anyone would ever need. This is a solid, cheap and cheerful solution.

Cons

I do wish they allowed editing for holidays within the app. The support team is very helpful if you send them what you need, but wish I didn't have to ask.

Matt from Information Technology and Services

Great Simple Leave Tracking

Pros

Simple and quick to use. Features a good amount of customisation options without being too complex

Cons

It would be good to have more customisable reports, or more feature-rich APIs so we can create our own reports and integrations.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied December 2018

Hi Matt! Thanks for the great review. As you might be aware, we're working hard on improving Bindle all the time. A more feature-rich API and more customizable reports are definitely on our lovely list of things to do!

Lori from The O'Neill Group

Great attendance software for the money

By using Bindle, we have cut down on the amount of paper use in our attendance process. It also saves time for both requesting time off and approving it.

Pros

This product is easy to administer and use. The app is great to use as well. We have just been using it since the beginning of the year and I have only heard positive things from our employees.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like is switching between days and hours when looking at balances & bookings. We have one type of PTO that is by the day and another that is by the hour. It would be nice to be able to use different timing by the category.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Lori, Thanks for your kind words. We've noted your point about displaying hours or days for different types of leave and have added it to our list of features for future consideration. thanks again Howard

Sharron from Tesselaar Flowers

May 2016

Fairly straight forward to use

Would like to be able to view more of the calendar at once. i.e change to a monthly view or yearly for a quick over view.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2016

Hi Sharron - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Great feedback. We'll be looking into perhaps introducing an infinite scroll and a quick overview to the Wallchart calendar some point soon. In the meantime, the Bindle Wallchart can be viewed in the calendar software you probably already use (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, or Apple Calendar). I think this will give you the exact views you're after. All you need to do is click the link at the bottom of the Wallchart page in Bindle. If you need assistance, just email us at support@bindle.io. We're really happy to help. Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to review Bindle! - Damien

Sastry from Xtal BioStructures Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

When we signed up for trial, we were hesitant but their support is excellent! Worth every penny!

We don't have to track the time off of employees. The software does it for us.

Pros

Bindle is easy to use and the customer support is great. We liked the features and functionality of the application.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied July 2017

Hi Sastry - Thanks so much for your great review of Bindle. We take a lot of pride in our customer support so it's great to hear of your good experience with it. Looking forward to working with you and Xtal BioStructures for a long time to come.

Roger from ALFA INTERNATIONAL

Easy and clear to work with.

Pros

I really like that the paid time off dates automatically appear on my Outlook calendar. I also like the ability to leave a note or reason with my determination. I also like that multiple requests are shown as a group and letting each employee know their PTO balance.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied January 2018

Hi Roger - Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to review Bindle. We really appreciate it!

Love the UI and having a constant source to check my PTO balance.

Pros

The UI. Simple and relatively easy to use. Love the feature that allows me to see my colleague's PTO.

Cons

I wish it integrated more easily with our time tracking software or made communication between colleagues more simple. For example, at the moment my Bindle PTO balance is incorrect, but I have no way of communication this to my colleague within their platform.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied December 2017

Hi mystery reviewer! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on Bindle. Can you reach out to us at support@bindle.io so we can help your Admin find out why your Bindle balance is incorrect? We're sure we can help to figure out any adjustments you might need. P.S. We're not so sure about adding extra communication mechanisms into Bindle itself per se, but thanks for the suggestion!

Wonderfully simple

I don't have to track my employees on a spreadsheet anymore - takes a lot less time to approve & keep track of when people are away.

Pros

Its focused on doing one thing really well. Thats all we needed. Whenever we have small product questions or feedback, the team responds very quickly.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the great review! Really appreciated. Glad you find our support team so responsive. It means a lot to us!

Julia from Tesselaar Flowers Pty Ltd

Tesselaars Review of Bindle

Hi Damien, My name is Julia I use Bindle regularly to communicate with my manager Sarah - it is so great for us as we don't get much time to speak face to face and she has so much paperwork piled up on her desk bindle is the perfect solution I always get a response as my requests pop straight up in her email and are dealt with a lot faster then the old manual way. Thanks again great service :) Regards, Julia Shannon Sales Consultant 401 Monbulk Road, P.O. Box 126 Monbulk Victoria 3793 Telephone: 03 9213 6215 Facsimile: 03 9756 7053 juliam@tesselaars.com http://wholesaleflowers.tesselaars.com

Debbie from Digital Addix

We are very happy with Bindle PTO tracking!

Huge time saver, we were able to get off a paper based, manual system. Employees love it.

Pros

Easy to set up and use; the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful; and our employees love it!

Response from Bindle Software

Replied January 2018

Hi Debbie - Thanks for the glowing review! We really love hearing that we're doing things right!

Molly from Synapse/Bizrate Insights

Easy time tracking

Pros

User friendly Easy to run reports and get a sense of full company vacation usage Integrates with slack Full company visibility to who is OOO

Cons

Web browser version is not that visually interesting

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your great feedback Molly, we really appreciate it.

Michael from HROnboard

Nice and easy to use

Bindle solves the issue of manually tracking of leave bookings! Team members would email request off and they would get lost. We never had visibility of balances and who else is off at the same time. Bindle solves this! Pros - Easy to use UI - The wall chart is a great way to see who is off when processing a request - Reminders for when I forget to approve a request - Great for visibility of who has what leave accrued - My team members actually use it! Cons - It would be good to have extra workflow steps after approval of requests

Angela from SERVICE 800

Industry: Market Research

Good. Easy to use. Wish there were a few more options for WFH employees.

Tracking of employees out of the office as well as my own vac. time used.

Pros

It is a very easy to use program. I also like the dashboard so you can see who is out that day and who is not to plan accordingly for the day.

Cons

No enough info to chose from - need work from home options. It would be nice to show who is working from home and when as well as have it approved by management.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied October 2017

Hi Angela - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your views. Interestingly, you can configure Bindle to track work from home time. It's simply a matter of creating a new type for those requests in the Admin section. Simple! Bindle! Yay!

Bridget from Mindstream Interactive

Smooth and easy experience so far.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, easy for both administrators and employees to use. Would definitely recommend to others.

Cons

I do not like the calendar function and how once I add a custom Holiday Calendar with the paid holidays we have off, I can't take off the other holidays that are already pre populated in the calendar.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied December 2017

Hi Bridget Thanks for your Bindle review. Awesome! So glad you find the software very user friendly. We try really hard to make it so. Hmm. There seems to be something wrong with with your calendar setup. We'll get the Support Team to reach out and work through a fix. Easily done!

Teresa from Mt. Olive Ministries

We've been using Bindle for a few months now and love it. No issues and it's made life easier!

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to use. Makes tracking everyone's time off so much simpler. When I had questions during set up, Customer Service was kind and quick to respond. We are a church, so the fact that you can customize types of time off is great for us because ministry trips don't count against vacation time.

Cons

I really can't say anything negative about Bindle. We haven't had any issues. It's super easy to use. It's a great product!

Response from Bindle Software

Replied July 2018

Hi Teresa - Awesome! Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you find Bindle so simple and easy to use!

Morgan from The Martec

Seamless, Fast and Easy experience

Pros

The app is extremely convenient, There are so many offerings in this same space, but probably Bindle is the most simplistic of them. I'd highly recommend them to any SMB-Mid Market company, hell, enterprise could use this software.

Cons

I cant think of anything from a user perspective, and i havent been exposed to the administrative side so i'm not really qualified to talk about that either.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied September 2017

Hi Morgan - Thanks for the great review! We're glad you'd highly recommend us to businesses of all sizes. Getting feedback like this really inspires us to keep making Bindle better.

Jason from Regents School of Oxford

Works Great

Pros

My employees know how much time they have off without me telling them. This provides automatic communication between employees and employer

Cons

I would like an app for my phone. Maybe user error there but I could not find it in the app store. It would be great to make it more accessible.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Jason - Wow! Thanks for your review. It sounds like Bindle is working well for Regents School of Oxford. It's not your fault you can't find our app in the App Store... we don't have one yet. Bindle does work great on your mobile through your browser though! It's very nice on tablet devices too.

Shari from Highland Roofing Company

Bindle is extremely easy to use and is exactly what we were looking for with our time off program.

An easy and inexpensive way to track time off for our employees. The wall chart enables everyone to see who's taking time off.

Cons

Response from Bindle Software

Replied October 2017

Hi Shari - Thanks so much for the glowing review! You've also been a big help in the past by suggesting some great improvements to Bindle that we've been able to deliver on. Having customers like you helps make Bindle great. Thank you!

Lisa from Architecture

Bindle is great for seeing the whole office leave however there are still a few issues

Pros

Cons

The leave balances aren't always correct, it's hard to adjust when someone is only taking 2 hours instead of half a day, etc

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2018

Hi Lisa. Thanks so much for your review. Hmm. Not sure what you mean about adjusting the length of time taken. Using Bindle you're able to book 2 hours off. You're also able to amend any booking in Bindle if you need to take more or less time. If you're a Bindle admin you can also manually adjust people's balances by any amount. We'll follow up separately to go through all this with you.

Great software to keep up with staff holidays

If works fine, simple to use, amazing customer support.

Pros

Very easy to use, with many options. Bindle connects to other calendars, so you can see your staff days' off in your usual calendar. The Bindle guys are very helpful, we were missing a feature once and it was implemented within hours!

Cons

We need a calendar view, the wallchart is just not what your eyes are used to. Also at holiday booking a calendar option would be more user friendly than the drop down of dates.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied September 2018

Thank you! Great to hear our customer support is amazing.

Taylor from Visit Lenawee

Review from Visit Lenawee

Pros

What I like most about bindle is how easy it is to use.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about bindle. I have yet to run into any problems.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied May 2019

Thanks Taylor!

Helen from J R McKenzie

Beautiful user focussed design

Pros

The design is simple and user friendly. It is easy for our staff to use. It is very aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

It would be great if it would integrate with the payroll system I use. If it could tell me a leave balance up to the minute that would be good too "0.78 days of leave earned." I work with a lot of older staff, and someone using a lot of sick leave at the moment, they are finding it a bit tricky to use.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2017

Hi Helen - Thanks for your great review of Bindle! Howard will be chuffed you think Bindle is "very aesthetically pleasing".

Jay from Cedar Crest Bible Fellowship Church

Good software to organize employee's time off

Pros

Bindle is relatively easy to use. It has given our organization the ability to store all employee days off in one place that is accessible by both the users and managers. We like it!

Cons

Since i'm not a software guru, i don't have any significant comments about the software. I'm sure there are features that could be modified or added, but nothing critical that i can identify at this time.

Response from Bindle Software

Replied June 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy using Bindle.