• Pros

• "Set it and forget it approach to reaching diversity candidates - low maintenance benefits and saves time in an already busy schedule."

• "I love the automated aspect of the product as well as the large distribution across state, niche, and diversity job boards across the nation."

• "LocalJobNetwork is the industry leader in OFCCP compliance and diversity recruiting. It's easy to use, the customer service is so very helpful and I receive a monthly report card with my results. "

• Cons

• "Its not the most intuitive dashboard, however, during implementation I was given a quick tour of the tool which quickly gave me an idea of how to use the tool and get reports."

• "Overall no issues. Could be a little easier to add individual recruiting activities we do, like job fairs."

• "I find the reporting is not super clear on what is offered. I would like the report names to be clear with more functionality."

Browse Circa Reviews

Really great software! Highly recommend!

Pros

Cons

I haven't had any real negative experiences with this software as of yet.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are having a great experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

kyle from Shorewest Realtors

I use LocalJobNetwork daily for multiple tasks

I've used the network for almost 9 years and feel it's an integral part of my recruiting portfolio.

Pros

It's extemely easy to use. I can export any information I want easily.

Cons

The only thing I can think of, would be if I could "check" more boxes/resumes at one time.

Reasons for Choosing Circa

similar cost but access to more daily information

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences on our services, Kyle! We are thrilled to have great customers such as yourself to serve for so many years.

Tanya from Right at Home

LocalJobNetwork Review

Because of our continuous need to hire, LocalJobNetwork makes it easy to post the positions we need to fill.

Pros

The Job Center of WI website is a viable software for the smaller employer. Due to our 1:1 client/employee ration we have a continuous need to hire. Our positions are always open. The Job Center of WI website is great for reaching out to job seekers within the areas we specify.

Cons

None. I think the software is very user friendly.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services! We truly appreciate it.

David from OnCourse Learning

Leader in diversity and compliance solutions

Pros

Cons

N/A .

Rusty from Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc

Posting Platform Update from State of Alabama

This is just another example of many that re-enforces our decision to partner with Local Job Networks

Pros

Once notified there was a hands on approach by the Customer Support group.. The State of Alabama notified the Company by email on a Friday that the state was changing its posting platform beginning the following Monday. The email reached my attention on the Monday morning that the change was scheduled to begin. I sent in a ticket and notified Local Job Networks. In less than 3 hours the posting platform had been updated with no adverse impact on our operation

Cons

There were no problems with this program. Local Job Network perform exactly the way I would have expected but in a more timely manner than anticipated.

Reasons for Choosing Circa

After reviewing their overall program and experience in the field we determined that LJN was exactly what we wanted and already offered many of the processes we were looking for in a format we could use.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Rusty, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you've had such a great experience using our solutions!

Jeff from Stifel

Tons of information

Overall I am pleased and have been impressed with the customer service I have experienced when working with my account reps on issues.

Pros

Tons of great features beyond a traditions job site. The site offers more than just job postings and is an excellent resource for those looking to improve their diversity outreach within their community.

Cons

I fee we should be receiving more applicants via LocalJobNetwork which leads me to wonder how much those looking for a new position know of the site. This being the case I would like to see more advertising of the site to get more users/job seekers to the site.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We are thrilled to hear that you are benefitting from the resources we offer, as we work hard to provide as many helpful tools as we can.

Stacy from WebMD

Competent Software, Lacking support

This software is really something you do not think about until you need it. Unfortunately, when I have needed it, the support is not there for our team. I think with a better support person in place, we would have a better experience with the software.

Pros

While the platform is not super easy to figure out, I think this is due to never truly being given proper support for the software. When I am able to identify what I need, the software has helped significantly through the audit process.

Cons

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Stacy. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the reporting not being as clear as you would like, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Becca from VTI Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Powers our search for employees

Pros

Overall it is very easy to use. We are able to post the jobs we need and find applicants. As a mid-size business, it is not always easy to find diverse, qualified candidates but we are successfully finding good people to join our company.

Cons

I do feel the search and order features are not always the way I would like them to be. I have become accustomed to it, however, and it workable.

Response from Circa

Replied December 2020

Hi Becca, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! As we're continually working to make our solutions the best they can be for you - our product user - we will absolutely keep your thoughts on searching and ordering features in mind.

Tina from MOSAIC Technologies Group

Great software for Government Contractors

Circa works is a recommended tool for any government contractor. Additionally, we had an ATS that was sending out requisitions out, but not capturing a PDF of the positions, which Circa does.

Pros

This software allows for the scraping of all of our positions to the location unemployment (ESDS) site, and keeps us compliant as a government contractor. We were doing this manually previously, and there were no fail safe's to ensure all recruiters were doing their part to post the requisitions. We started looking at the tool when it was Local Job network. The training and webinars that they gave were really good and led us to look more closely at the tool.

pricing and overall product

Great Cost Effective Tool for Tracking

We are able to expose our open positions to multiple users.

Pros

Easy to use, seamless process. Very affordable. Easy to pull reports.

Cons

We have not hired many users from the LocalJobNetwork.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thank you for sharing your review of our services we are so happy to hear that your experience has been seamless!

Gregory from McCallie Associates

Industry: Defense & Space

A no brainer

Everyone there has been great. Very responsive.

Pros

It works exactly as it should. We have no issues and once it was up and running, it just works for us. When I do go in to make changes, it's very intuitive. This helps us post jobs in the states we recruit in on the state job boards and keeps us in OFCCP compliance. It's a very big time saver as well.

Cons

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Gregory, thank you very much for sharing your review. We are thrilled to hear that you've had a smooth, intuitive, time-saving experience customer experience and satisfaction are our priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Jennifer from truenorth

Outreach saves time

service is great! Quick response to questions - very professional and knowledgeable about their product

Pros

Easy to get autofeed setup and save hours posting on individual sites

Cons

Not super user friendly - but easier than many other sites I have used before

more outreach - better value

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services!

Hailey from Bayard Advertising

Large Distribution Network

Pros

Cons

The performance, or at least, the metrics don't provide a lot of data showing how well the product did.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thank you for sharing your review of our software solution services, Hailey. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the metrics of performance, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Daniell from Projects Unlimited, Inc.

Peace of Mind

Pros

It gives the peace of mind knowing we've meeting all necessary EEO requirements and can also report on them.

Cons

The cost. It would be nice if you could select certain features vs it being a single package. Ex. We do not need a ATS system but it comes lumped into the cost. It would be nice if that was an "add on" feature.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied May 2020

Hi Daniell, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our software solutions. We are happy to hear that you're finding peace of mind, and encourage you to review your wishes with your account manager so these concerns can be addressed.

Michele from HED

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Wonderful Software for AAP Tracking

Pros

Serves needs well in maintaining compliance.

Cons

I have not identified any constraints with the software.

Response from Circa

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. We are so glad to hear you're finding your compliance needs to be met!

Useful and easy

Very helpful and great resource

Pros

The amount of sites that are pulled from. I allows me to gather information very easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is overwhelming with information

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our software solutions! Please know that we are always readily available via phone or email with any questions you have, so don't hesitate to reach out.

It Works

Pros

So I like that this allows you to post your job postings in multiple job sites.

Cons

I don't like that once you review resumes it's hard to sort, you can't do approved, maybe or declined... it's just approved or declined.

Response from The Infosoft Group

Replied April 2020

Thank you for reviewing our software solutions -- we appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better!

Ashley from University of Hawaii

New User

Pros

I truly appreciate how easy Circa makes everything to navigate.

Cons

None. My colleagues and I have been very happy, and all of our needs have been met.