• Pros

• "I love the awesome user interface. I love how easy it was to run reports; and see where my employees were at any given time. Just an awesome service overall. "

• "What i like most is that I dont need to buy expensive hardware for my employees to clock in and out. Everything is so simple to access on my phone or computer"

• "We use Clockineasy at my warehouse and it's very easy for my employees to clock in and out. This really made payroll painless for me and has saved me 3-4 hours every week "

• Cons

• "The only minor cons that I had with the app ALL got fixed in the newest version of this app. The reporting now is top notch!"

• "There is no tablet version yet which would be convenient for everyone to use in one location but the phone works well"

• "Personnel clocking in at the office didn’t like to clock in with a photo because of the face recognition feature.. but then it became an optional feature so its fine"

Browse ClockInEasy Reviews

Meyer from Invictus Pharmacy

A Great Tool for Pharmacy-Owners

As an Independent Pharmacy Owner, I stumbled upon ClockInEasy while seeking a simple and affordable timesheet application. ADP was too expensive and so-called "plug-n-Play" solutions sold in staples or OfficeMax just confusing and can't compare with the simplicity and robust use of this application. A great solution for companies trying to lower their overhead costs and unnecessary adminstrative expenses. I highly recommend this for independent pharmacy owners, healthcare practice managers and other retail companies.

Pros

The name says it all. ClockInEasy is very simple to use! It is also more affordable than solutions offered by ADP or any of those "Plug-N-Play" devices sold in staples which are difficult to operate and costly. As Pharmacy Owner, It allowed me to track my courier drivers time-sheet and their geographical location! Definitely saves a lot of time when dealing with 5 or more employees.

Cons

If only I knew about ClockInEasy earlier... Before I spent ridiculous amount of money on software and hardware that was expensive and primitive.

Mike from APS Electric, Inc

A contractors dream come true

I am glad that we use clockineasy, its allowed us to spend more time on things that matter. I rely on the program to know which job sites my employees are at without having to bother anyone. Payroll is much more effecient and can be done within 1-2 hours. Highly recommend to any contractor!!

Pros

I dont know how we ever managed without it. First I was a bit skeptical and reluctant to use a time tracking software.. i thought it would be too much for my guys. I was completely wrong, it saves my office so much time and the hassle of text messages in the morning and afternoon from employees. That was a mess. With clockineasy we have everything in organized right away.. no more texts, excel sheets or emails. I gave my payroll provider a user id and every wednesday its like clock work. I am not sure how much money we saved, we never kept track. I'd being willing to bet it in the thousands annualy certaintly more than the cost of the system.

Cons

If you do not archive employees after they leave the company you get charged for them. Even if they didnt use the app during the billing period. It doesnt happen often now I because i stay on top of it now along with my office manager.

Micah from redden group llc

covid 19 assistance

pretty good

Pros

easy of use as my guys can clock in from the jobsite

Cons

integration and reports, i can t seem to get a weekly total of hours

Reasons for Choosing ClockInEasy

na

Daria from Nadkos Construction & Plumbong

I use this tool to run payroll and daily project management for both our construction companies

Overall we are very happy with the platform.. The support team was key in our adoption of the software they made sure on boarding was coordinated and easy.

Pros

Running weekly payroll for two companies using paper timesheets or excel was a nightmare. Our accountant introduced us to clockineasy and we haven’t looked back since. The crew clocks in once they arrive on site and their timesheets tells me everything I need to know: gps project location, face recognition and to-the-minute time. Most job sites start before I arrive to the office but I can see it all from the mobile app on my way in. At the end of the week I generate a report for the accountant and a job costing report for my boss who can see which projects the guys spent their time on. Heavily recommend to construction/plumbing businesses!

Donna from Choice Hotels

We manage employees timesheets with ClockInEasy at both of our hotels

Overall a compact system with a lot of neat features, some of them we do not use but its nice to have. The customer support is awesome – their rep is the best!!

Pros

Simplicity and convenience, the tablets were setup in 10 minutes and employees clocked in from any hotel. Some of our staff rotates so it helped that they only need to remember 1 pin code to clock in. We use face recognition to avoid buddy punching and can leave the tablet unattended, the gps feature isn’t necessary for us but its nice to have. My accountant gets emailed a report every week for both locations and we are all very pleased with how streamlined timesheets and payroll have become. It’s a very compact system with a lot of neat features and it has saved us a lot of headache, time and money. I especially recommended this if you have seasonal/hourly staff.

Cons

Vacation/sick day settings could be a bit better, I already mentioned this to customer support.

Charles from Romero Electric LLC

Great Product & Serivce

Our experience has been great and forthcoming. Our rep has been outstanding since the start and even has visited us from time to time but has always kept in contact to assure great customer service and better access to all our questions and concerns. We haven't run into many troubles as the website is consumer easy as well as the app for our employees.

Pros

This a great application as we have several job sites outside of our main office. It allows us to be sure our employees arrive on time, leave on time and track who hasn't showed up to work. ClockInEasy give us the ability to have easier access to determine our HR needs to give discipline if needed. The reports that can now be provided also aids in our payroll and job costs.

Cons

As the employees may not be satisfied, it is company policy, there is nothing least to like about this software from a management position. We can only say, that at times the software may have updates and/or problems where they can't punch or log in. This is rare but has happened on some instances but is to be expected.

Steve from QUALITY RX

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

No longer spending hours doing payroll

We installed the app on a tablet which everyone uses to clock in and out, every other Wednesday I process a bi-weekly report and email it to my payroll service. Our employees can access all their personal timesheets so it increases transparency and eliminates confusion on payroll amounts

Pros

With hourly earning employees in the store and on the field, payroll can be a tedious and time consuming task for our business. Collecting accurate time, verifying it and sending to our payroll processor is automated with clockineasy. Its saved us a tremendous amount of time and even money on payroll due to more accurate records.

Cons

Initially did not like that face recognition was mandatory for everyone but they changed that and made it optional.

Rich from SUNNYSIDE PHARMACY

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great tool for businesses with multiple locations

We installed an ipad at each location and at this point everyone is used to it. I feel more comfortable travelling and spending time away from my stores because I have a clear idea of who is there and when.

Pros

We initially used the software to spend less time on payroll with the basic clock in / out feature, but it became a huge help when we expanded our pharmacy locations. I can manage daily time and attendance off the app from either store or on the road. My favorite feature is

Cons

Havent had too many problems so far, took about a week to implement between the employees and my payroll processor... Customer service did a good job

Ankit from Perfume Brothers Inc.

lockineasy has made things very convenient for my business

Pros

use their service for my perfume warehouse and its very easy to view my employees attendance from anywhere. So whenever I am out of town I don't have to worry about my employees showing up on time. I also love that I've gotten rid of the need for storing paper because everything is now saved on my account in the cloud.

Cons

Had an issue with gps, but I called their customer support and they helped me increase the gps range of my warehouse so there were no repeat issues so far

Gurtej from Law Office of Gurvinder Sahni

Industry: Law Practice

ClockIn Review

Pros

We’ve used a few different methods for time and attendance over the years but ClockInEasy has been the easiest for our employees to use and setup. Our management loves the reporting functionalities which help with job costing. Also the customer service has always been a big help throughout which is greatly appreciated.

Cons

If there was an option for my employees to clock out to take lunch that would be nice

BHupinder from Global International Trading Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Great product and service

The time sheet reports are very useful and easy to use. The customer service is instant too, I can just call my account manager directly with any questions instead of emailing and waiting for a response.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes employees forget to clock out and I have to manually edit it, but otherwise it has been a smooth process

Vadim from My Satellite Company

Excellent for job costing and field insights

Really good customer service, very reliable

Pros

Our company has personnel on the field and in the warehouse, I like that we can use one system for both. In the warehouse we setup the tablet near the entrance to clock in and out and on the field everyone uses their smartphone. We started stapling copies of the timesheets to client invoice because it shows our guys gps location and face recognition. My clients appreciate the transparency and I think it helps speed payment.

Cons

NO direct sync to my payroll processor but we use the csv file and it works.

Stan from CMY ELELCTRICAL CORP.

Efficient for managing and growing your team size especially during busy periods

Overall I am happy with the product, its not expensive, makes payroll a 30 minute process. I just want them to add scheduling.

Pros

Needless to say this software delivers on simplifying the daily headache of writing time-sheets. More importantly though it gives me more info about the cost of the job so I can manage my employees better. Hiring during busy periods can be very tough with high salaries, so I need to run company as lean as possible, clockineasy helps avoid unnecessary overtime.

Cons

No complains so far.

Adam from eAutolease

Timekeeping made simple

Clockineasy makes payroll a breeze, the staff are a pleasure to work with, and the customer support is always there for us when we need it

Pros

Clockineasy allows me to monitor all of our employee's hours more efficiently. In our company the employees are constantly out in the field, sometimes they do not come into the office at all for the day. With the software I am able to know where my workers are and make sure they are doing their jobs!

Cons

Honestly, we are very pleased with the services overall, no complaints yet.

Excellent time tracking for employees

This is the future of clocking in and out, it's cool to be onboard early. It's useful for my company, and my coworkers and I all prefer this method since we started using ClockInEasy.

Pros

We use this at my company and it is very convenient, I can just use my phone to clock in on their app instead of using an annoying finger print machine that barely works. It's good for checking my own hours too so I always know how much I'm getting paid exactly.

Cons

I have not really noticed any con's - it's pretty straight forward.

Ed from Law Firm of Edward Blinder

Perfect service

Pros

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything. Very simple. Easy to use.

Adam from PowerBear

This service is vital to my business. I love it!

Pros

Its straight forward. All of my employees have flexible schedules with varying hours. I print out bi-weekly reports and I know EXACTLY who worked for how many hours. I am saving a TON of money. This is especially helpful when I am out of the office on business travel and can't keep an eye on each of my guys. Love it, and I wouldn't be able to work without it!

Mikhail from Fine Arts

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

I have been using Clockineasy for over a year and its been very useful

Greg from The AGA Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Outstanding initial experience

The software was great to use. What did it for me was my account exec [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Not only was he knowledgeable he took the time to walk me through the easy setup. Because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I will be using the app with my future temp employees.

Pros

Of course, who doesn't like FREE? Well, when running a business free doesn't always get you what you want. The free trial is really nice as it allows you to put the app into use on the job to see whether it offers the right solution. We liked the software because not only was it user-friendly but extremely intuitive. No need to look for instructions and tabs to figure out where to go next. We like this but most importantly our contractors like the ease of using the software as well.

Cons

N/A. We thought the software was well designed with the end-user in mind

Reasons for Choosing ClockInEasy

easy for mobile users to clock in and out. And the fact that it is easy to generate reports.

Avi from Liberty Star Management

My review

Pros

Shows my workers someone is watching them

Cons

Doesn’t come in in different languages so a worker who doesn’t read or speak English has an extremely hard time using.(or at least tells you he can’t use it) I want to eliminate the excuses

Scott Ryan from Creative Capsule Films

Great so far, let's me manage my guys from anywhere

Pros

I can easily see when my crew got to their designated jobs from the app, and it helps me with job costing to see how much I'm spending per job. Good thing is I don't even need to call my team, I know that they arrived

Cons

I can use some more push notifications to get my attention for important updates if my crew is late or doesn't show

Daniel from Saberpoint

Made payroll and timekeeping so easy

Clockineasy is a great help to our company. I use it on a daily basis and it has saved me a lot of time and continues to do so. Great program!!

Pros

It became very hard to manually keep track of our team with calls, texts, and emails and accurate timekeeping/reports was something we required. We've been using Clockineasy for over a year now and its made everything so convenient. Their service is top notch as well, they always respond right away.

Cons

It would be nice if they had a constant tracking feature since we provide employees with company phones.

Deborah from Platinum Electrical Service, Inc

GREAT APP EASY TO USE

Our experience has been great since we signed on to Clock in Easy. The customer service has been excellent and they assisted us through the process without any issues.

Pros

Clock in Easy is just the software we were looking for. Easy for our employees to download to their phones and very easy to use.

Cons

There wasn’t really anything we did not like about the software.

TJ from IGT Accessory Manufacturing

Huge time saver, very efficient

Pros

It's so easy for my team to clock in and out from the warehouse. The ClockInEasy staff is very caring and I can see that they value my time the way they answer promptly and effectively.

Cons

It would be nice if they had a built in scheduler to organize my employees shifts. No other cons really

Brooke from The Honey Hog LLC

Industry: Restaurants

I love this app. It works for our small business, the employees like it. It works much better than Homebase, what we were using previously.

Pros

I really like that it assigns log in numbers, the reports weekly for pay roll, and the ease of an admin changing time for employees that forget to clock in/out. The employees like being able to see their hours from the app on their phones. Customer support is great, the rep has been the best! Always available & helpful.

Cons

I wish that there was an alert to management when an employee doesn't clock out. There isn't much I don't like about this app. So that is not really a con because I catch it when I pull the report.

Vir from Omni Mortgage Corp.

Huge improvement to our business processes

Pros

ClockInEasy makes time tracking so simple with no manual data entry. Also, attaching notes and photos to the timesheets is incredibly useful.

Cons

I am yet to see any major issues with ClockInEasy, just had to re-download app after update. Everything else works perfectly.

Christian from Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company

Keeps the Integrity & Ease in Timesheets

Pros

We've always had an issue with employee timecards, especially when it comes to what time employees actually clocked in and out. Love how the software shows us the location of employees, that way we can monitor them if need-be. Also a fan of the face-recognition, that way we can stop employees from sharing timecards or clocking in for their coworkers. ClockInEasy saves us an incredible amount of time and money--couldn't be happier!

Cons

Depending on the number of employees, the price can add up. However, I believe it pays for itself with the integrity of the timecards.

Kamin from Premium Laser Ophthalmology

The fact that The employees are all in one place, saving me time to calcuate their hours, Just print the report and boom done!!!, this will save you time when processing payroll

Pros

The ease of using it and how detailed it was!!!

Cons

thruthfully there is nothing to report at the moment.

Puneet from Worthy

Lot of great features for law compliance and time tracking

Pros

Very useful time tracking for my business. There is an audit trail that tracks all the changes made to the time sheets. I can directly import payroll reports to my payroll company

Cons

There is no constant tracking of the employees

Dominic from Keller Williams Realty, Inc.

Great Convenient App At A Great Price!

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up each employee.

Cons

Editing the projects. But, the team at clock in easy set every project up for us immediately after our request. Now that's great customer service.

Jeffrey from Cesar Holdings

Quick Response

I love ClockInEasy software and would like to purchase it at the end of my trial. Just as long as the Project feature works accordingly when it comes to detect my employees' location.

Pros

Knowledge of software and helped figure out my issue with software.

Cons

The Project feature not accessing my location to my clock-in time.

Lisa from Tradition electric inc

Timing made easy

Pros

It is user friendly and cost effective way of tracking time

Cons

Sometimes it has a hard time distinguishing the exact address of a job site

Ely from BK Accountants CPAs, PLLC

Accountants Take on ClockinEasy

ClockinEasy helps my clients keep track of their employees and stay in compliance with payroll. Hourly employees are paid accurately and the savings alone more than pays for the subscription. I highly recommend ClockinEasy to any small business looking to bring time management online and away from time cards.

Pros

The software was really easy to use.