What are Acumen users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Acumen software through verified user reviews

Browse all Acumen Reviews

• Have you used Acumen and would like to share your experience with others?

Clockview has been a magnificent software I have used while working for my current occupation.

Pros

Clockview is very fast and convenient. Personally, I have used clockview for my occupation. It allows me to login with the company I am working for on my own time. It tracks my location in order for my supervisor to know exactly where I am when I am clocking in and out of my job. It allows me to clock in and out with ease, normally takes me less than one minute to login and clock in or out. I have not come across any issues with this software and recommend it to others.

Cons

There is not much that I dislike about this software. The only suggestion I have to improve this application would be for it to allow me to stay logged in with my username and password so I didn't have to login every time. However, it does save my login and password which is very convenient.

Brad

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Time and attendance

Tracking employees hours has been made easier in relation to the work performed has been a big benefit to a company that must manage labor in order to be successful.

Pros

This software allows employees to clock in and out from multiple platforms which gives flexibility to those working from PC to tablets and phones during road trips.

Cons

the help menu could be more informative. when training we need to provide examples and the videos have not been as helpful as i was expecting.

Christine

Good and Reliable Product

The product meets our needs for payroll and report generation. Overall Acumen is a good company to work with.

Pros

Customer Service and Tech Support are generally quick to respond and resolve issues promptly.

Cons

Software is not compatible with Windows XP or higher.

Response from Acumen Data Systems

The software is compatible with all operating systems that support a browser. Pro Steel has a paticular timeclock that requires a service to run that is being tested against Windows 7. It is compatible with XP and Vista. The software is intended to run on a server operating system and all Windows Server Operating Systems are supported.

Replied March 2010

Rebecca

Industry: Shipbuilding

Clockview

Pros

The ease and ability to run reports on time or projects are wonderful.

Cons

The calendar did not want to stay on the current month for me wish that would be something that could be fixed.

Cami

Industry: Wholesale

Cami' Review

Pros

Very easy to use. Reports are user friendly

Cons

There's not much that I dislike. The only thing would be having to check the "update " after everything

Reasons for choosing Acumen

It was already being used.

Frank

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

good

very good

Pros

able to check hours and attendance daily

Cons

all is good I would to change anything at all

Response from Acumen Data Systems

Thank you Frank for the great review. Great customers like yourself help Acumen Data Systems Inc. continue to grow. As always, you can reach us at https://acumendatasystems.com/contact/

Replied January 2021

Stephen

Review 1

It works well for our needs. Has the ability to do more if we need it.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and was a natural upgrade from earlier versions.

Cons

Inability to repeat some inputs that would be the same and cover several days, ie: vacations. Have to input individually for each day instead of having the option to add it once using start and end date

Tom

Industry: Public Policy

January 2014

Fully Customizable. Our Organization Demands It. Acumen Delivered.

Pros

With over 1000 employees in our organization with seven different bargaining units to deal with, we decided to go with Acumen because of their fully customizable software. Unlike most time and attendance systems, Acumen was able to provide us with the exact functionality that we required. Much of it was extremely intense programming such as One-Punch employees, Swap Pay, Show Pay, and Briefing Pay. Their support team is excellent and knows the product completely.

Cons

Nothing. Acumen has been more than willing to accommodate our needs.

Gary

Reliable and Effective!!!

Overall Acumen's software and time terminals have been a great success for our school district! We have recommended Acumen to other school districts and businesses and will continue to do so.

Pros

We, at Servier School District, have found Laborview to be very reliable and effective for our collection of time punches for the five years we have been using them. Customer support was also very helpful and knowledgeable during the installation process as well as the few times we had to reach them.

Cons

Implementation took some organization within the company when switching from a manual system to a more updated system.

Diane

Acumen eClockVIEW

I recommend this product for companies that want to avoid manual time record keeping. The WebClock and Biometric Clocks are great ways to save time when processing payroll.

Pros

User friendly Time saving Variety of time record keeping options

Cons

Cost to add features and make modifications sometimes is high

Kathy

February 2010

Clear, easy, and accurate!

I recommend the product with no reservations.

Pros

I have been using Acumens time and attendance software for several years. The product was delivered, they helped us set it up, and we were trained as promised. Ive had no complaints with the software, and the customer support has been quick and helpful. Using the Acumen services has saved me a great deal of time and expense. Ive recommended the system to a number of my friends and acquaintances, and I will continue to do so.

Cons

Occasionally the system is down for one or more employees. They always fix it quickly!

Acumen