• Pros

• "We have loved the flexibility that this software gives to offer an additional benefit to our employees. The UI has been decently thought out and the general premise of their niche is good."

• "Ease of use, creating payroll journal entries."

• "I love the straightforward pricing and the ease of use of the product. Once things were set up, running payroll is a breeze. I also like the flexibility this gives to my employees."

• Cons

• "Does not yet have all the features that other payroll companies have, but they are constantly updated the software. "

• "There was a little confusion in getting things set up initially, but once we worked that out things have been great"

• "Excited to have geofence capabilities that are coming soon!"

Browse Everee Reviews

Marc from Salt Lake City Distillery LLC dba Dented Brick Distillery

Time Saving and Efficient - Everee Payroll Service

Love Everee. Saves me time and effort. The fact that employees can access all of the documents and payroll information without bothering me is also time saving.

Pros

My company had some serious issues with ADP. ADP is so large and has so many customers they really did not care that they had made an error that had cost my company. They did nothing to resolve the issue. I was looking for another provider and met the Everee folks at a VC conference. We moved to Everee immediately. The on-boarding process was seamless, and took only a few minutes of my time. I love the fact that employees can access their own accounts, enter their own time cards into Everee, and have all of the information they may need available on their phone.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is payroll history. The previous year is not available on the platform. It is available from the Everee staff and can be accessed quickly. It would be nice to have all of the documents and history available on the portal.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

The personal and local service.

Reasons for Switching to Everee

ADP had made some errors on our payroll tax that were not addressed.

Brandon from Elite Bed Bug

Revolutionary Software

When there were problems with the software, they were on the ball and reached out to me before I really even knew about them. They are a team of trustworthy leaders, and have created a wonderful environment for their clients. I have referred many companies to them, and they have handled each one with care and professionalism.

Pros

I love how forward thinking Everee is. They have made their business good for my employees, which allows me to use it as leverage to hire new guys. Not sure how it is in other industries, but in the manual labor industry we have workers that switch jobs often. With everee, we’ve kept our turnaround at a minimum because of the ability to pay our employees every day. Very grateful they came to the market when they did!

Cons

There were some bugs at the beginning when they first started. Despite the bugs, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would frequently call/text me to make sure everything was running smoothly. He was even very open about giving business and tax advice, though clearly stating they were just opinions. So even the negative wasn’t so negative.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

I got the sense that Everee would take care of me no matter what happened. I wasn’t wrong. They’re affordable and so helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Everee

Quickbooks was a little too complicated for someone like me, who had little experience in the payroll world.

Steven from Nutrix International

Good Foundation but still needs more features

The team at Everee is very responsive and understanding when it has come to accommodating requests that their software can't handle yet and they have been open about when those features will be coming. I chose to have our company go with this product because I feel the direction they are going with payroll is right, but before deciding to go with them you will need to know that this is still a software that is in its beginning form, and is not yet feature rich.

Pros

Cons

The product, at the point of writing is still very much a beta feeling software and will take time to flesh out the needed features to make it a viable competition with other payroll software in the market.

Josh from Donde

Everee Customer Support

Couldn't recommend a better partner with a better culture. We love how they think differently within their industry too, it's refreshing!

Pros

Technology is important but good service and support is critical! Their team is prompt and assists with anything you ever need to get the job done.

Cons

Notifications were a little rough for a bit but they seem to have gotten everything fixed!

Lorin from Honest Eatery

Industry: Restaurants

Innovative, Professional & High Value

These guys get it! Strong and experienced team that values their customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often answer questions after hours and assure resolution. Team has built several other start-ups and know what they are doing. We feel appreciated every time that we interact with them.

Pros

Easy to use software that streamlines the ability to verify and process payroll in minutes a day! Allows my employees to be paid daily at not cost to them or me. Easy to clock-in and out in app on employee's phone.

Cons

Excited to have geofence capabilities that are coming soon!

Reasons for Switching to Everee

We made the switch because of the ability to pay our employees on their terms! We believe that this is a benefit we can offer that they won't find at most places and one which they will value and shows that we value them. We also loved the team and their vision which we believe in.

Christopher from Wirthlin Construction

Best thing to happen to payroll.

Everee has taken the stress and anxiety out of payroll. They allow employees to get paid when they work, not 2 weeks later and that has increased employee retention and satisfaction.

Pros

I love that the interface is so easy to use and intuitive. I was able to train an entry level employee on how to run payroll in under 15 minutes. The pay your way option (get paid everyday) is brilliant. In construction, I get asked to do advances outside the pay period all the time. This is a major headache. As a small business owner I want to take care of my employees and thanks to everee I am able to get my employees paid immediately.

Cons

I wish they had more integrations. A quickbooks online integration would be awesome as well and integrations into data box. As well as 10,000 feet app.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

The pay your way feature

Reasons for Switching to Everee

I switched because quickbooks didn’t have a pay your way option. Also, quickbooks takes 3-4 days to deposit the money. Everee does it same day if submitted before 10am and next day if submitted after. My guys always get paid on time or early and that is great.

Tyler from A-Cut Above Construction & Development LLC

Very pleased to be using Everee

Sensational. I feel I am getting what I pay for on the platform and the customer supports rivals non else.

Pros

The parts that made a lot of sense to me was the ease of the payroll approval process. I love that as a busy business owner I can look at and approve hours on my phone. Not very many plat forms have that.

Cons

The only thing that has been tough for me, is there is no administrator authority to terminate employees. the other item that was tough for a while but now has been resolved was the inability to do a non payroll taxed reimbursement.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

Felt very confident in it.

Cost and ease of use

Lance from Falk Mountain States, LLC

Payroll for the 21st Century

Everee is another piece of the puzzle of empowering our team to do new things and work with flexibility on their own terms.

Pros

Our company is all about improving legacy methods through new ideas and technologies. Everee has been a perfect fit taking an industry that has become very comfortable with status quo and re-looked from the employee perspective.

Cons

Reporting was lacking in the early days but with every customer service request, they have made the solution part of the package moving forward.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

I liked the company, I liked the idea. I'm glad I made the choice.

scott from NINE O

On its way to greatness!

It's been a pleasure to work with Everee thus far. They freely admit that they have variety of features still in the works, and that the world is anxious for a more robust Everee app, but we've never worked with a partner as responsive and helfpul as the Everee team. They're really great... from the very top all the way down.

Pros

I love that my employees have pay period flexibility. They're super happy to be getting paid at their preferred intervals. Also, the onboarding experience is super slick! I've never had such an easy, seamless onboarding experience for employees in any of my previous companies.

Cons

It's missing a few features we'd really like to see, but the Everee team has promised that additional features are coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

Best payment and settle-up model I've found.

Reasons for Switching to Everee

Pay interval flexibility for my team.

Jason from CUI Benefits

Easy to use. Easy to refer.

Pros

Ease of use is great. The fact that I can review and process payroll from my phone in under a minute is pretty awesome. They've taken an overly complex world of payroll and stripped it down to the core. It makes them easy to refer to my clients when I know that there isn't any fluff for them to push onto my clients. They are honest and up front in their process.

Cons

Given that Everee is a start-up, there are going to be some challenges. Particularly regarding functions and development. They have a great team working on developing and improving the platform at all times, and when there is any sort of issue or request, it is quickly addressed.

Rob from Summit Foot and Ankle

Everee Payroll Software

Pros

I love the ease of use, and their prompt customer support.

Cons

I would improve access and to and ability to print a complete pay stub. My Staff has a hard time viewing them, and when they are able to view them, they will not print the entire pay stub.

Reasons for Switching to Everee

Cost, customer service, and value.

Jackson from Plena Data

No Hassle

Pros

I spend less than 10 minutes/month doing payroll with Everee. I don't think about it or worry about it, ever.

Cons

Because I was one of the first users, I've watched the product evolve over the last 12 months. There a still a few critical features missing. For example, the ability to download a reporting seeing my payroll numbers and details for past pay periods doesn't exist yet.

Reasons for Choosing Everee

I know the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was one of the very first users on the product

davd from MOUNTAIN WEST TRUCK CENTER INC

Everee

Pros

Ease of use, creating payroll journal entries.

Problems with ADP

Anthony from REDLIST

Everee is Excellent!

The team is great and the software is improving every day. I'm happy that I went with Everee.

Pros

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Our employees love the apps. I love the data I can pull from the system.

Cons

Lack of integrations with other software.

Kaylie from 360 Painting of Provo

Making my life easier as a business owner!

Pros

I love that I can pay my subcontractors whenever I want, right from the app! I love that it keeps track of the payments for tax purposes and makes issuing those 1099's so easy! I love that my subs get the money right to their bank account! The people at Everee helping you get set up are SO eager to help and answer questions. The software is so easy to use and affordable! When I first heard about it, I immediately knew it would make my life easier as a business owner.

Cons

I can't think of anything! .............

Ron from Mobile Digital Insights

Industry: Research

An easy switch

Pros

I switched from ADP, which was far more expensive and very 1990s. This was a good move. Easy, flexible and nearly all features I need.

Cons

I wish there was better integration with Quickbooks

Finn from Finn Jensen Insurance Agency

No Brainer

Samuel from Fuel Your Legacy

Best Value in the Industry

It has been great and that people who helped me set it up have made it much easier to use

Pros

I like that they take care of many of the tax forms and that my team can choose how often they want to get paid.

Cons

I dont like how often they email me, also it is not intuitive on canceling payments that were programed wrong