Everee

Everee Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I love the ease of use, and their prompt customer support."
  • icon"I love that my subs get the money right to their bank account. The people at Everee helping you get set up are SO eager to help and answer questions."
  • icon"The software is so easy to use and affordable. When I first heard about it, I immediately knew it would make my life easier as a business owner."
  • icon"There a still a few critical features missing. For example, the ability to download a reporting seeing my payroll numbers and details for past pay periods doesn't exist yet."
  • icon"I dont like how often they email me, also it is not intuitive on canceling payments that were programed wrong."
  • icon"My Staff has a hard time viewing them, and when they are able to view them, they will not print the entire pay stub."

Browse all Everee Reviews

• Have you used Everee and would like to share your experience with others?

Marc

Time Saving and Efficient - Everee Payroll Service

Love Everee. Saves me time and effort. The fact that employees can access all of the documents and payroll information without bothering me is also time saving.

Pros

My company had some serious issues with ADP. ADP is so large and has so many customers they really did not care that they had made an error that had cost my company. They did nothing to resolve the issue. I was looking for another provider and met the Everee folks at a VC conference. We moved to Everee immediately. The on-boarding process was seamless, and took only a few minutes of my time. I love the fact that employees can access their own accounts, enter their own time cards into Everee, and have all of the information they may need available on their phone.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is payroll history. The previous year is not available on the platform. It is available from the Everee staff and can be accessed quickly. It would be nice to have all of the documents and history available on the portal.

Reasons for choosing Everee

The personal and local service.

Reasons for switching to Everee

ADP had made some errors on our payroll tax that were not addressed.

Brandon

Revolutionary Software

When there were problems with the software, they were on the ball and reached out to me before I really even knew about them. They are a team of trustworthy leaders, and have created a wonderful environment for their clients. I have referred many companies to them, and they have handled each one with care and professionalism.

Pros

I love how forward thinking Everee is. They have made their business good for my employees, which allows me to use it as leverage to hire new guys. Not sure how it is in other industries, but in the manual labor industry we have workers that switch jobs often. With everee, we’ve kept our turnaround at a minimum because of the ability to pay our employees every day. Very grateful they came to the market when they did!

Cons

There were some bugs at the beginning when they first started. Despite the bugs, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would frequently call/text me to make sure everything was running smoothly. He was even very open about giving business and tax advice, though clearly stating they were just opinions. So even the negative wasn’t so negative.

Reasons for choosing Everee

I got the sense that Everee would take care of me no matter what happened. I wasn’t wrong. They’re affordable and so helpful.

Reasons for switching to Everee

Quickbooks was a little too complicated for someone like me, who had little experience in the payroll world.

Lon

September 2022

Everee is inexpensive and reliable

Excellent experience, especially with the support team.

Pros

Reliable, you can always get help from the team, the tech stack it is built on is new and upgraded often. The reports are very easy to use. The look and feel is modern. The value you get for the money is incredible.

Cons

New company with a long roadmap ahead, but they are executing well and continue to impress.

Reasons for choosing Everee

It was less expensive, the reporting was easier to use, the support was better, and the employees liked the idea of getting paid when they choose at no additional cost of funds for the customer using everee.

Gardy

August 2022

Very experience

Pros

I can create contractors profiles with their documents

Cons

My name is Gardy Herard, The owner of Master Livery. I give this review after I had a very bad experience with Everee. This payroll system is very basic, they have bad customer service, No one is available to help you when you need help. very inconvenient system and the team, If you need to change your bank information you need to to waif for at least 3 days for someone reply to you, They are only focus to have the implementation fee 500 dollars. They charge me 500 dollars for implementation fee, I had some ACH problems with my Bank . i created a new bank to have the service, of because i was not convenient with my merchant company I force my first to fix the ACH problem for me, and I emailed to give access aone more time to add my old bank information, Here what they email me: (Hello Master Livery Services and Administration Team, It has come to our attention that we are no longer a good fit for each other. Unfortunately, we’re going to need to terminate our services due to the recent problems and delays with your banking information and funding of your payroll. Your requirements are outside of the scope of what we do as a company. Thank you very much for your business and we wish you the best for the future. ) They don't like when people give them feedback on improvements, THEY DISRESPECT ME FOR BE A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, and Request to have my 500 implementation fee back, Here what one of the team tell me: ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] (Everee Support) Aug 19, 2022, 10:47 AM MDT Hello Gard

Reasons for switching to Everee

My name is Gardy Herard, The owner of Master Livery. I give this review after I had a very bad experience with Everee. This payroll system is very basic, they have bad customer service, No one is available to help you when you need help. very inconvenient system and the team, If you need to change your bank information you need to to waif for at least 3 days for someone reply to you, They are only focus to have the implementation fee 500 dollars. They charge me 500 dollars for implementation fee, I had some ACH problems with my Bank . i created a new bank to have the service, of because i was not convenient with my merchant company I force my first to fix the ACH problem for me, and I emailed to give access aone more time to add my old bank information, Here what they email me: (Hello Master Livery Services and Administration Team, It has come to our attention that we are no longer a good fit for each other. Unfortunately, we’re going to need to terminate our services due to the recent problems and delays with your banking information and funding of your payroll. Your requirements are outside of the scope of what we do as a company. Thank you very much for your business and we wish you the best for the future. ) They don't like when people give them feedback on improvements, THEY DISRESPECT ME FOR BE A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, and Request to have my 500 implementation fee back, Here what one of the team tell me: (Christy (Everee Support) Aug 19, 2022, 10:47 AM MDT Hello Gard

Roxy

September 2022

Amazing! Easy & Accurate. Excellent Customer Service

Integration of payroll system, time keeping, tax payments, personnel files, etc. All in one place, saves time and energy. Excellent software answer for our pharmacy.

Pros

Ease of transition from Quickbooks to Everee. Very user friendly for admin and staff. It's all inclusive at a reasonable rate.

Cons

The integration could have been difficult, but customer service was very helpful and took care of it.

Lorin

Industry: Restaurants

Innovative, Professional & High Value

These guys get it! Strong and experienced team that values their customers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often answer questions after hours and assure resolution. Team has built several other start-ups and know what they are doing. We feel appreciated every time that we interact with them.

Pros

Easy to use software that streamlines the ability to verify and process payroll in minutes a day! Allows my employees to be paid daily at not cost to them or me. Easy to clock-in and out in app on employee's phone.

Cons

Excited to have geofence capabilities that are coming soon!

Reasons for switching to Everee

We made the switch because of the ability to pay our employees on their terms! We believe that this is a benefit we can offer that they won't find at most places and one which they will value and shows that we value them. We also loved the team and their vision which we believe in.

Rick

February 2022

Everee App & Support Review

Its been great

Pros

Everyone at Everee has been great, the software is great for managing workers' time, addressing PTO requests, and easy to use interface with no clutter and clean.

Cons

Not being able to create tax withdrawals in the app for "skipped or missed" payrolls without having client support to assist. If the app had a way to calculate this and bonus taxes within the app it would be an awesome feature.

Reasons for choosing Everee

Good reviews, website presentation, sales zoom call to show all aspects of the app. The sales zoom call was key for us and took the time to answer questions even beyond the meeting.

Reasons for switching to Everee

ADP was too complicated, long wait times for client support and the costs were super high.

Christopher

Best thing to happen to payroll.

Everee has taken the stress and anxiety out of payroll. They allow employees to get paid when they work, not 2 weeks later and that has increased employee retention and satisfaction.

Pros

I love that the interface is so easy to use and intuitive. I was able to train an entry level employee on how to run payroll in under 15 minutes. The pay your way option (get paid everyday) is brilliant. In construction, I get asked to do advances outside the pay period all the time. This is a major headache. As a small business owner I want to take care of my employees and thanks to everee I am able to get my employees paid immediately.

Cons

I wish they had more integrations. A quickbooks online integration would be awesome as well and integrations into data box. As well as 10,000 feet app.

Reasons for choosing Everee

The pay your way feature

Reasons for switching to Everee

I switched because quickbooks didn’t have a pay your way option. Also, quickbooks takes 3-4 days to deposit the money. Everee does it same day if submitted before 10am and next day if submitted after. My guys always get paid on time or early and that is great.

Rachel

December 2021

Payroll services at your finger tips

I enjoy the ease of use of everee. I wish that there were more options like our previous payroll provider so that it is easier to audit each period prior to pushing payments.

Pros

I like the ease of being able to pay our employees every day Monday through Friday

Cons

We are a very complex company that is used to having more options for categories to make our reporting and even our check stubs easier for our employees to understand and for our CPA's and accounting department to be able to break down each payroll period more seamlessly.

Reasons for switching to Everee

We wanted to provide more pay options for our employees.

Benjamin

Industry: Photography

My First Payroll Company

I enjoy working with Everee because they are like a consultant for my business and in letting me know what I'm needing to be complaint with the city and state with payroll.

Pros

I like that I can have multiple businesses with one login. I run a photography business with employees and a motel with employees and knowing that i don't have to have a login and username for each account is great. Everee even helped me know what i need to do in order to get payroll set up. things I wasn't aware of they were able to guide me in the right direction. If you're looking to hire and scared about payroll, contact Everee first and they'll tell you what you need to get started.

Cons

there are some features in Everee that i thought was included, but because they are somewhat new, there are some things they're still working on. That means that there are some things you have to do manually, but not a big deal until they get more features added on.

Steven

Good Foundation but still needs more features

The team at Everee is very responsive and understanding when it has come to accommodating requests that their software can't handle yet and they have been open about when those features will be coming. I chose to have our company go with this product because I feel the direction they are going with payroll is right, but before deciding to go with them you will need to know that this is still a software that is in its beginning form, and is not yet feature rich.

Pros

We have loved the flexibility that this software gives to offer an additional benefit to our employees. The UI has been decently thought out and the general premise of their niche is good.

Cons

The product, at the point of writing is still very much a beta feeling software and will take time to flesh out the needed features to make it a viable competition with other payroll software in the market.

Tyler

Very pleased to be using Everee

Sensational. I feel I am getting what I pay for on the platform and the customer supports rivals non else.

Pros

The parts that made a lot of sense to me was the ease of the payroll approval process. I love that as a busy business owner I can look at and approve hours on my phone. Not very many plat forms have that.

Cons

The only thing that has been tough for me, is there is no administrator authority to terminate employees. the other item that was tough for a while but now has been resolved was the inability to do a non payroll taxed reimbursement.

Reasons for choosing Everee

Felt very confident in it.

Cost and ease of use

Lance

Payroll for the 21st Century

Everee is another piece of the puzzle of empowering our team to do new things and work with flexibility on their own terms.

Pros

Our company is all about improving legacy methods through new ideas and technologies. Everee has been a perfect fit taking an industry that has become very comfortable with status quo and re-looked from the employee perspective.

Cons

Reporting was lacking in the early days but with every customer service request, they have made the solution part of the package moving forward.

Reasons for choosing Everee

I liked the company, I liked the idea. I'm glad I made the choice.

scott

On its way to greatness!

It's been a pleasure to work with Everee thus far. They freely admit that they have variety of features still in the works, and that the world is anxious for a more robust Everee app, but we've never worked with a partner as responsive and helfpul as the Everee team. They're really great... from the very top all the way down.

Pros

I love that my employees have pay period flexibility. They're super happy to be getting paid at their preferred intervals. Also, the onboarding experience is super slick! I've never had such an easy, seamless onboarding experience for employees in any of my previous companies.

Cons

It's missing a few features we'd really like to see, but the Everee team has promised that additional features are coming soon.

Reasons for choosing Everee

Best payment and settle-up model I've found.

Reasons for switching to Everee

Pay interval flexibility for my team.

Rob

Everee Payroll Software

Pros

I love the ease of use, and their prompt customer support.

Cons

I would improve access and to and ability to print a complete pay stub. My Staff has a hard time viewing them, and when they are able to view them, they will not print the entire pay stub.

Reasons for switching to Everee

Cost, customer service, and value.

Jackson

No Hassle

Pros

I spend less than 10 minutes/month doing payroll with Everee. I don't think about it or worry about it, ever.

Cons

Because I was one of the first users, I've watched the product evolve over the last 12 months. There a still a few critical features missing. For example, the ability to download a reporting seeing my payroll numbers and details for past pay periods doesn't exist yet.

Gusto

Reasons for choosing Everee

I know the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was one of the very first users on the product

Josh