• Pros

• "The software is very user friendly. The dashboard view when logging in makes it very easy to find information."

• "I love the automatic feeds of data and information, it keeps everything up to date and real time and cuts out duplicate data entry with just one data entry point. "

• "User friendly. Ability to review payments and invoices."

• Cons

• "The testing process for some feeds can be lengthy, but this is not really at any fault of EverythingBenefits. "

• "The inability to sort billing by participant. "

• "I would like to have some additional reporting capabilities that are specific to individual clients. "

Browse EverythingBenefits Reviews

Chelsea from LinkHCM

EverythingBenefits

I have enjoyed working with EverythingBenefits thus far. They are very knowledgeable in the field and have helped me to learn a lot about the EDI process. They are always available to help when there are issues with any of the forms or feeds for our clients, or simply when we have questions on anything.

Pros

I love that the EverythingBenefits software integrates with our Kronos system, which makes it very easy for both us and our clients to use. It streamlines the benefit process for our clients and saves everyone a lot of time.

Ron from Commonwealth Payroll & HR

Great partnership with a team that helps us to achieve our client's satisfaction for benefits mgmt

I like that there is a dedicated EDI Specialist for each client, but that there is a team support model where someone else on their team can jump in and assist if the specialist is out or dealing with a high volume and needs some help. I also like that they are very responsive, a much better response time than working with the carrier EDI specialists directly. I also like that they follow up consistently with the carriers when waiting for a response, and they copy me in on the communications so I know the status of everything. I have had a very positive experience working with everyone from the Everything Benefits team. The main problem solver and main benefit realized is that we are helping our clients get their employees enrolled with the benefit carriers with very minimal work required on the client's end. Other than the initial carrier implementation calls where we are just talking through the process and confirming details, the client is able to just step back and allow Everything Benefits to take charge and work directly with the carriers to get the EDI files configured and up and running. From that point the client has no work to do in order to have employees successfully enrolled in benefits, other than approving the employee's enrollment elections in the payroll/HR system. Clients really like that they have very minimal responsibility and action needed to get employees enrolled in benefits.

Pros

Have access to the database and can easily see and review files that were sent to carriers if need to research anything. One database with access to all of our clients that have EDI files being sent by Everything Benefits.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a failure on the Everything Benefits side, but very rarely we may run into a situation where their system cannot pull or populate something from my system that would make things easier, but that is most likely more of an issue with the export data that is being sent by my payroll system, so may be more of a wish list to have my system be able to send more fields to their system in case they are ever needed. No issues or trouble getting things implemented, very easy implementation process.

Reasons for Choosing EverythingBenefits

Was already working with Everything Benefits and found no reason to change to a new provider.

Saudalia from Magellan HCM

Really Helpful

Overall, we've had a good experience with EverythingBenefits. They have been easy to work with and very helpful.

Pros

We have been using EverythingBenefits for about a year now for our EDI feeds. It has made a world of difference to have those set up and to be able to rely on someone else to do the technical aspect of the setup and allow us to worry about the data accuracy.

Cons

The website is a little outdated which can make finding what I need a little tricky.

Amanda from OnePoint HCM

Awesome Team

They have provided exceptional service and are always on top of all projects that we work on. We use them for our clients carrier connectivity and haven't had any issues. The team is always able to assist promptly and see the issues and projects all the way through to completion.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and is easy to understand. The short cut links that are available make it even easier to navigate.

Tim from PaySphere Payroll & HR

EB provides industry leading solutions and service

With the carrier connectivity tools and overall integration with HCM solution EB saves time and greatly reduces cost!

Pros

EB provides industry-leading solutions and services. Their products - Benefit Carrier, Retirement Plan Feeds and COBRA Administration are huge wins for automation and streamlining manual processes. Their products and services updates keep them ahead of industry trends.

Cons

The testing process takes some time but this ensures accuracy!

Sarah from De Wafelabkkers

EverythingBenefits has made my job easier

Has helped with invoice reconciling, data accuracy is higher, and my time is freed up to focus on other higher priority jobs instead of having to enter the same data multiple times for each benefit website.

Pros

Cons

I really don't have any cons at this time, I am very pleased and happy with my experience of working with Everything Benefits.

Response from EverythingBenefits

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing EverythingBenefits for your Benefits Technology needs! We're glad you don't have any concerns at this time, but should anything ever arise we are here to help! We'd also love you to speak with our Product Manager about your experience with the system. We value user feedback highly! We'll reach out privately.

Brooke from Trade Construction Company, LLC

REVIEW

The software and customer support has been a very positive experience.

Pros

Cons

I do no have any dislikes about the software.

Reasons for Choosing EverythingBenefits

Everything Benefits is partnered with KRONOS.

Reasons for Switching to EverythingBenefits

Everything Benefits is partnered with KRONOS.

Response from EverythingBenefits

Replied August 2019

We're thrilled to know you enjoy the dashboard, and your experience with our products and support teams! We are happy to work with you to continue to ensure your experience is positive. Thank you for your feedback, and for your updated review as well! We'll reach out privately to see if you have any additional questions or product feedback! Client feedback is what makes our Benefits Technology products so valuable, so please keep the feedback coming!

Valerie from Excelforce

Great product!

Pros

The software makes it so much easier for HR and Benefit admins to manage the enrollments and changes, including COBRA services and benefit reconciliation. Saves time, effort and minimizes potential errors for our clients.

Cons

No issues with the software. All the provided services work great.

Alex from Dominion Payroll

DP + Everything Benefits

Pros

I like that if I have an issue, I am able to find a live person and resolve whatever issue I have quickly!

Cons

The only issue I can think of was a HSA issue, which I believe ended up being a carrier issue mixed with a feed issue....

Billy from AmCheck

Streamlining Benefit Administration Services

Customer service has always been great with quick communication. Development of the platform seems to be constant & consistent with marketplace needs.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to automate data feeds directly to carriers, without manually accessing each carrier website to enter changes, adds, etc.

Cons

Not as user intuitive as other benefit management software I've used in the past

Reasons for Choosing EverythingBenefits

Integration with current payroll software & reliability over other vendors used.

EverythingBenefits

We have and continue to use EB for EDI transfers in our benefits portal. This was a new process for my company and we have learned a lot but have enjoyed the benefit.

Pros

The team was great to work with! They are very responsive to changes and questions.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have been happy with the process.

Response from EverythingBenefits

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we know its a large undertaking to update your technology solutions, and we try to make that process as simple as possible. We look forward to a long partnership to keep you on the forefront of Benefits Technology.

Troy from Dominion Payroll

EverythingBenefits

We love EverythingBenefits and look forward to partnership for years to come!

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic along with the support they provide!

Cons

No real cons with EverythingBenefits, we're really pleased with their service.

Brian from Ahola

I am a Resaler

it has been great.

Pros

I love that it compliments our other Payroll and HR services and that it integrates seamlessly.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about it.

Brooke from Trade Construction Company, LLC

Trade Construction Company, LLC Review

Positive experience.

Pros

User friendly. Ability to review payments and invoices.

Cons

The inability to sort billing by participant.

MEERA from SML technology Solutions(PVT)Ltd

Review about EverythingBenefits

It is very useful in financial and HR work for the large companies.

Pros

It is very helpful to the financial and HR works and for the large companies which have more than 500 employees to manage financial work.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this product because i am using it for less than one week so still now i did not face any problem with this.

Alex from USI

Alex Review

Integration and administration simplicity.

Pros

Product was easy to use. I also liked the administrative ease.

Cons

I liked the simplicity and the ability to be flexible.

Reasons for Choosing EverythingBenefits

Good service and cost proposal.