Glint

Glint Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The platform (GlintInc) so amaze me at the first time i use it. Glint help my company to engage with the employee and even develop the business."
  • icon"I like having the ability to give solid feedback in an arena where my identity can remain anonymous. This is a crucial aspect in being able to give constructive feedback in my work environment."
  • icon"I like the way that it is designed overall. Visually, it's easy to follow and clean."
  • icon"Can’t this of anything we don’t like about the software."
  • icon"I would say that the platform is straightforward and easy to follow which does not allow much room for misinterpretation or error."
  • icon"Not particularly horrible in and of itself, but it means some employees will still hold back in their responses, not wanting to cause a problem for anyone knowing it came from them."

All Glint Reviews

Stacey

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

May 2022

Pretty Easy

Alanna

Glint Review

Glint has been easy to use

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I can write my answers in the questions clearly and I never get confused on what question I am on

Cons

Nothing really, I like using this software

Industry: Fund-Raising

April 2022

Thee ultimate solution to your software needs

real-time survey analysis, issue resolution, customer engagement metrics, employee lifecycle and goal management.

Pros

User friendly and very practical to use and to implement

Cons

BizRun Software offers more features to their users than Glint

Reasons for choosing Glint

Glint pricing starts at $0.01 . Most people use Glint to help them with activity dashboard, benchmarking etc

Mateusz

Industry: Tobacco

April 2022

Most incompetent dev and data company I've worked with during my career

Terrible. The client service is a joke, the support claims they need to perform their tasks manually, they charge the client for recoding of data by number of records affected. They aren't able to export an anonymised dataset containing survey data, thus limiting the number of vendors working on the data.

Pros

The interface is fairly nice. There no additional things that I like, I just need to fill this space because of text length requirement

Cons

Lack of documentation regarding how a particular classification is performed the inability to export comments translated into English.

Yes, all day, every day

Stephen

Amazing tool for any business

From first engagement to the ongoing assistance and support, it has been excellent

Pros

The depth of features is truly astonishing and that coupled with excellent service, support and ongoing consultation is better than anything we could have hoped for

Cons

It is definitely more costly than other providers but once you understand the depth of its capabilities it represents amazing value

Reasons for choosing Glint

Value for money and service

Reasons for switching to Glint

Great Survey Tool for Easy Enterprise Use

Overall, our company of 13,000 has been satisfied with the use of Glint to support our enterprise engagement surveys, and have helped from a consulting perspective to move us towards additional "pulse" survey opportunities. While there does seem to be a little bit of higher turnover on the customer success leads we engage with, all of these leads do bring a strong set of experience and customer mindset to their work (so higher turnover hasn't been an issue).

Pros

The Glint tool allows my team to manage an enterprise engagement survey for an over 13,000 associate company. The administrative control we have over what managers can see, and what the software can automatically protect from a confidentiality standpoint, is really amazing and allows my small team to not be a bottleneck in getting impactful results directly to managers.

Cons

The tool is on the more expensive end of comparable survey tools and products on the market. However, their customer service and UX of the tool design pushed us over the edge to decide to go with Glint.

Rosemarie

Safe + Secure

It is super easy to use, colorful in design which makes it an approachable and trustworthy platform. I enjoy how intuitive it is to the user and how engaged glint is with it's own customer base, providing a lot of resources about performance management so we can make sure as employers that we are getting the most out of our employment.

Pros

What I like the most about Glint software is how protected my information is as a user between employer and employee. I like having the ability to give solid feedback in an arena where my identity can remain anonymous. This is a crucial aspect in being able to give constructive feedback in my work environment. The way that Glint software is set up and presented to me as an employer gives me the confidence to speak my honest truth knowing that the information I provide is confidential.

Cons

There really are no negatives about this software, I have never run into any complications with accessing or as I engage in pulses. I would say that the platform is straightforward and easy to follow which does not allow much room for misinterpretation or error.

Jessica

Glint is an awesome tool for collecting and analyzing employee feedback, to make informed decisions

Pros

Glint's interface is simple and easy to use, yet extraordinarily helpful in gathering employee feedback in a way that allows you to make better decisions for managing your team (and on a larger scale, allows more informed decisions to be made for the entire company). Responses are anonymous for the most part, and employees generally feel comfortable speaking their minds in the survey, whether or not they're comfortable doing the same face-to-face with their managers.

Cons

I'm not sure whether there's a setting for this at a higher level, but the "anonymous responses" can be sent to managers after only 8 responses. For smaller teams, with at least 8 people, it can be easy to pick out whose survey is whose if you're familiar with their voice/writing style, or if you know their particular complaints about certain subjects. Not particularly horrible in and of itself, but it means some employees will still hold back in their responses, not wanting to cause a problem for anyone knowing it came from them.

Has alot of promise

It has a lot of promise and I'm really happy and impressed so far with everything

Pros

I like that it's pretty simple and basic not too many things can go wrong with the program because the options are few but all necessities are there

Cons

The funding option is not a simple linking account but they are going to be making it possible to find directly from a card so that's exciting

Great for gathering feedback

Overall Glint has been a great tool for gathering feedback and summarizing this feedback.

Pros

Glint is such a great tool for gathering feedback across organizations, it's so easy to use and so easy to see reporting from.

Cons

There isn't really anything I'd improve on, Glint does what it's supposed to do, and it's very easy to use and end user giving feedback, and as a person viewing analytics.

Love this for company surveys

We create and take quarterly employee surveys to gauge employee satisfaction, the results are distributed to managers based on how many direct reports they have

Pros

The surveys are easy to make and easy to take, the format looks similar to a survey monkey survey and allows users to remain anonymous, the report analytics are easy to understand as well, you can split the results by department and team

Cons

Can’t this of anything we don’t like about the software

Stacey

Pretty Easy

Pros

Glint is a 3rd party survey program that we use to rate our company to keep our adminstrator hands out of knowing who said what. Glint is so easy to use and quite simple. It's features are functionable and has easy to use formatting. It's as simple as providing a rating and adding a comment is there is a comment box.

Cons

It does provide feedback to whoever is collecting the surveys as to what time surveys were sent in, so be careful not to ID yourself. Other than that, it is quite simple to use!

Loved Glint for Company Feedback

Glint really helped our company to have a consistent feedback loop. Our HR team was reviewing results and feedback on a regular basis, so each team would know how they were benchmarking.

Pros

I loved having a consistent feedback loop into the exec team. Our company ran Glint surveys once a quarter, and collected information on all sorts of topics, including Satisfaction, areas for growth, etc. Our managers would highlight topline results in company meetings, and some managers would deep dive down to team level stats.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Alison

Glint is great!

Pros

I really appreciate that Glint allows us to provide feedback and also that the leadership of my University can view/use all the feedback to make good decisions.

Cons

The only thing I'm not a fan of is all the different features it has that is sometimes tough to find everything.

Kaitlin

Great User Experience

Pros

I like the way that it is designed overall. Visually, it's easy to follow and clean. And the UX is very friendly for anyone who may be new to the software as well. When using it for the first time earlier this year, I had no questions or confusion on how to use it. I love that it automatically moves you through the experience as well. It requires very little work for the user.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. I think it is very well-designed and useful. It was clearly, thoughtfully developed.

Antoinette

Amazing

The overall experience was amazing and I would truly recommend anyone wishing to try it.

Pros

The interface within the organization in which I previously worked was amazing due to the incorporation of GLINT. It’s user friendly and interactive which is a added bonus for me.

Cons

The ability to take notes was non existent so this made the application a little less attractive in that regard.

Timothy

Useful software but I wonder if we could accomplish the same thing with google forms

employee feedback

Pros

It looks good and we are able to get feedback from employees and get a good sense of our company's health and culture

Cons

I feel like I could use google forms for free and maybe get the same results and information. I guess the price.

Chelsea

May 2022

Glint is a great tool to gain employee feedback!

Pros

Glint is a fantastic tool to collect feedback on various areas of the business, leadership, and team success. It helps us identify areas for improvement and gives actionable ways to do so. I love the reporting and additional tools to help analyze the information. Glint makes it super easy!

Cons

Nothing to note yet - everything has been great so far.