What are Hireflix users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Hireflix software through verified user reviews

• icon"Those who fit best with the position. Bottom line: saves hundreds of hours and allows to easily identify the best candidates."
  • icon"In terms of usability it is very easy to understand, set up and use."
  • icon"I demo’d all of them and you will not find a better tool, with this kind of functionality that is easy to use, with white glove level of customer service at this price."
  • icon"There isn't much we don't like. It does what we need it to do."
  • icon"Durante el tiempo de nuestro uso no detecte cosas significativas en este sentido."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like about it."

Browse all Hireflix Reviews

• Have you used Hireflix and would like to share your experience with others?

Bang for your buck!

Gerard

so much better than in person interviews

Saved me time, was easy to use, so far all the candidates have had no trouble using it.

Pros

This has saved me so much time. I used to do in person first interviews or maybe phone interviews. But they would take up so much time. I also found it hard to take notes and compare different interviews. Using Hireflix not only saves me time but I get to really listen to the answers the job candidates give. I looked at a few alternative products but this one was the best value for my company.

Cons

I had trouble working out where to set my company logo. But once I did I realised I could load ore than one log, which was actually a pretty cool feature.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

the price was better and they gave me a free trial.

price

Javier

Excelente herramienta

Con hireflix hemos ganado en rapidez a la hora de contratar, conociendo mejor a los candidatos y con una facilidad asombrosa. Hireflix se ha adaptado a nuestras exigencias, incluso integrándose en nuestro ATS.

Pros

Hireflix te permite ser más productivo de manera fácil e intuitivo, en el proceso de selección. La comunicación con los candidatos es total y la facilidad que te ofrece para hacer las videos entrevistas es lo que le diferencia de la competencia.

Cons

Todavía no he encontrado nada que no me guste, ya que cuando encontramos algo, la atención al cliente es rápida y eficaz y solucionan los problemas al momento.

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

Porque hireflix ofrece una fácil comunicación con los candidatos a través de email y WhatsApp y esto hace que su tasa de respuesta sea mayor.

Leonardo

Amazing product

Pros

- Save lot of time and money for the company. - We have recorded videos once and we have interviewed hundreds of candidates. - The candidate can make the interview when he/she is more relaxed. Async interviews.

Cons

- It is not real-time so you lose the opportunity to interact with the candidate.

Response from Hireflix

Thanks Leonardo. We love how you have substituted the preliminar tech interview with Hireflix hence saving you those very valuable hours from the Senior Tech people that used to conduct them. We will keep working hard to become better and better as days progress. Kind regards.

Replied June 2020

Autumn

February 2022

Incredible Product! Easy to use! Saves time and money!

Hireflix has done everything as promised. It integrates with BambooHR perfectly. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is extremely helpful, responsive and overall incredible to do business with!

Pros

Our hiring teams have been given the gift of time. Everyone is delighted by the ease of use and how well it integrates with BambooHR.

Cons

We are pleased with everything about this product. We have nothing negative to say.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

I researched all of our alternatives. Overall, Hireflix did exactly what we needed and works seamlessly. And in addition to that, Hireflix customer service is far and above all the rest.

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

Jobma gave false information about the integration with our HRIS. Overall causing all kinds of problems and a huge waste of time.

Evelina

April 2022

Personalised customer service, Easy to set up, Integrates with Workable, Really user friendly

We have replaced our first round interviews with Hireflix One Way Video interviews. This has saved a lot of business time interviewing candidates. The tool is also convenient for the candidates because they can do it at their own convenience. Would highly recommend, amazing customer service, the video interview completion ratio was 90% and this has saved us a lot of time and money interviewing candidates

Pros

User friendly automated reminders great email templates integrates with workable really easy to set up CEO provided a great demo how to use the product and how to get the best engagement interactive from the candidate's experience point of view ease of access for candidates ease of access for hiring managers

Cons

It would be helpful to have First Name only choice in email templates to make the communication less formal and more personalised Evaluation notes could be improved and be specific for each question rather than overall assessment

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Prince, integration with workable, user friendly

Melissa

User Friendly Video Interview Tool

We have had a great experience so far! Easy to use, easy to track which applicants have not submitted their videos. We also liked being able to customize the questions.

Pros

We liked the ability to create personalized video interview links for our candidates and that we were able to integrate it with our other applicant tracking system.

Cons

We are still learning the other features and cannot wait to learn more! We are using it to gather video interviews of our candidates and cannot wait to do more!

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

User friendly, ability to integrate with Greenhouse Recruiting tool.

Candidate Assessment Made Seamlessly

Scalability in terms of HR processes has been exponential with Hireflix.

Pros

The video interviewing aspect of this software helps us in assessing our candidates more efficiently and effectively. On top of that, the initial setup and HR integration was effortless. Overall, Hireflix helped us level up our HR processes and implement strategies that we can scale in the long-term.

Cons

We're very particular about our branding, which the Hireflix team is already working on. So other than that, we are completely happy with Hireflix and the value it has added to our organisation.

Ana María

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Awesome app, that saves you time

It has been a great ally to have in recruiting, we are an international company, and we received applications from all over the world, Hireflix is a user-friendly app that allow us and our candidate to determine the best moment to have the interview. It goes with our core values of keeping focus and organized, it allows us to custom interviews per positions, and also give us the time to focus our daily tasks.

Pros

I'm the HR Coordinator in an international company, Hireflix has been an awesome tool that has provide me with more time to complete my other tasks. What I like about it: 1. User-friendly interface: is easy to use it and find what you need. 2. Great customer support: everything I need something they have to answer our questions within the hour. 3. Great follow-up: the customer support follows up on your needs 4. Saves me a lot of time: we created our cultural fit interview, that reduced on a 60% the time we invested in interviewing candidates. 5. We can review the interviews as many times as we want 6. We send interviews to candidates around the world, time zones are sometimes hard to integrated, with Hireflix we don't have that problem anymore. 7. We are in charge of how long the interviews last

Cons

I don't have any complaints at the moment.

Thivanka

April 2022

Simple and Highly Effective - An amazing tool for hiring to save you time!

We've had a fantastic experience with Hireflix. We've hired several roles and saved countless hours using their solution.

Pros

It's really easy to use and has a fantastic feature set so when going through the hiring process you can save hours by having all candidates record answers to your questions and see who you want to progress to the next stage.

Cons

Nothing - it does exactly what I need it to do.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Simple, easy to use and fair pricing.

Lawson

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easiest to use video-interview tool for screening candidates!!

My experience with Hireflix has been phenomenal. The team is super responsive to support and product feature requests, and the product is super easy to use. I was up and running in 10min.

Pros

My favorite thing about Hireflix is that they provide a public link you can send to all candidates, and you can watch candidate interviews on 2x or 3x speed, to accelerate review.

Cons

It would be nice if the software would allow for better in-app messaging.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Easier to use and get started!

March 2022

Easy to use, time saving solution

We got high-touch information on candidates with limited time required from our team. I love that we can all view responses asynchronously - no scheduling required.

Pros

We used Hireflix to interview applicants for a summer program. The process was easy for students and saved our staff lots of time. Exactly what we needed out of the product!

Cons

The team is responsive, so whenever I had a question, they were quick to help me troubleshoot. No major complaints -- and they are adding functionality every day!

Shane

Excellent Product with a Dedicated [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

We weighed Hireflix against multiple competitors. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], won us over. He is super responsive, and my colleagues and I feel valued as clients.

Pros

Hireflix is super easy to use and took hiring at my company not just to the next level but beyond! Conducting traditional, scheduled, in-person interviews is extremely time consuming. Hireflix's one way interview system allowed us to hire in three weeks as much as we could have in several-six months.

Cons

My colleagues and I are extremely satisfied with Hireflix.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s pitch was much clearer, and he was much more responsive, than competitors we considered.

Xavier

March 2022

An awesome platfom and a greater team for video recorded responses.

Pros

The ease to set it up and sharing the interviews. The interation with third party programs is paramount. Their custumer service is second to non.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. The platform meets all our needs.

Alberto

La mejor solución para ahorrar tiempo y dinero en la selección de personal

Selección de personal sin necesidad de entrevistas presenciales de filtrado realizada de manera asíncrona y transparente de tal modo que tanto el entrevistado como la empresa y el entrevistador salen ganando.

Pros

Hireflix ha supuesto una auténtica revolución para nosotros en temas de contratación de personal. Ahorra mucho tiempo pues no tienes que hacer largas entrevistas de filtrado, una y otra vez la misma, entrevista en la que para empezar tienes que contar quienes sois y que de tanto contarlo tú mismo lo haces aburrido. Una historia que se agota de tanto contarla y que hace que la acabes contando sin pasión. En un mundo en el que el talento es tan caro de encontrar Hireflix te lo acerca porqué solo tienes que contar una vez cual es tu compañía, una sola vez y grabarlo, revisarlo y asegurarte de que es claro, de que expresas con ilusión y fortaleza quienes sois y que es un pitch que funciona. No olvidemos nunca que cuando estamos fichando en realidad estamos compitiendo por el talento y tenemos que vender las bondades de la empresa. Solo por eso ya merecería la pena. Lo siguiente es que dejas las preguntas grabadas en vídeo, lo mismo, no tienes que hacer las preguntas una docena de veces, solo una vez, las haces, la grabas, las revisas y las publicas o las repites, en una interfaz simple y fácil de usar. Una vez lo has hecho le envías a los usuarios un enlace para que contesten tus preguntas y te las grabes en vídeo, por consideración a ellos hice la prueba de como funcionaba y es ridículamente sencillo. Nosotros hemos enviado unas 50 entrevistas en el último proceso de selección y 38 de ellos han contestado, para mi es una gran media, y lo que es mejor, me ahorra entrevistar

Cons

Un detalle menor he echado de menos que es que en el envío de los emails no podía diferenciar entre nombre y apellido y eso me ha dificultado hablar de tú o de usted, y pese a que no es grave algo tenía que quejarme, ¿No? La verdad es que todo es mejorable, siempre, el tema no es lo que le falta, sino lo que suma, lo que suma es tanto que ponerle más cosas me parece un sin sentido.

Alexis Eva

Bang for your buck!

I manage roles across multiple time zones and for various clients. Using Hireflix has removed the tedious chore of trying to find windows that work for both me and the candidate. With Hireflix I am able to invite my selected candidates to interview at a time that is most convenient to them and then I am able to review their interviews when most convenient to me, as well. It has saved me time and speed to client which is a must when working in this industry. I'm also able to provide a greater client experience by providing my client's with the video interview footage so they can also evaluate the caliber of the candidate. Overall, the experience has been positive for candidates, me, and my clients who are happy to have a peak of what their potential lineup looks like. And the customer experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has been flawless!

Pros

1) The product is incredibly easy to use from both a candidate and interviewer perspective 2) No complicated signups or cumbersome "loops" to jump through from a candidate perspective 3) Excellent customer service 4) Video and sound quality is good

Cons

I shared feedback with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding the recruiter experience as I have my own firm and manage multiple roles and clients, which differs from many softwares because they tend to be geared to one big company as opposed to a recruitment firm. The feedback that I provided to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding creating a branded experience based on each role vs based on my account (i.e., Marketing Manger @ Acme Company, Financial Analyst @ Big Bank USA) was implemented so no complaints now!

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

1) The sign up process > candidate experience 2) Greater response time without having to upgrade 3) The price

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

I signed up for Sparkhire primarily to use one-way hiring. I didn't have an interest in using it for any other purpose other than having candidates interview on their own time. There were a few reasons that prompted me to choose Hireflix: 1) I felt the candidate journey was much too cumbersome. I didn't like that the candidate had to create an account to begin interviewing. The candidates I tend to interview have very limited time to begin with and asking them to sign up for yet another service seemed like a turn off to me. 2) Under Sparkhire's most basic paid plan, candidate responses on the one way interviews (which is the sole reason I signed up) was maxed at 3 min, which was too short for the types of questions I was asking. 3) In order to increase the allotted response time, I was going to have to upgrade to the next level which was more expensive and still did not provide me with an acceptable amount of time I wanted my candidates to have.

Rhonda

Amazing tool! A must have!

Pros

HireFlix is my “must have” tool in running my talent driven business. I greatly respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of developers in producing a highly functional, easy-to-use application. They have taken the guesswork out of this process and made implementing it into my workflow seamless. I particularly love the fact that pricing is very reasonable and is not based on the number of positions that you have. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. They are constantly checking in with me to see how the product is working but also to find out if there are any suggestions that I have that can make the tool even better than it is – which is hard to imagine since it is a pretty magnificent tool. I give this company, their customer service and the overall tool a strong recommendation. If you are thinking of adding in a video interview component into your processes – HireFlix is the tool. I demo’d all of them and you will not find a better tool, with this kind of functionality that is easy to use, with white glove level of customer service at this price.

Cons

I would love to see a filter feature that will allow me to look at videos from a certain date range (i.e., 7 days ago, 30 days ago, 3 months ago, etc.)

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

For the reasons, I indicated above. What is as equally important to me as the tool itself, is the customer service. HireFlix has never once made me feel like I was just another sale. They committed to getting me through setting it up and assisting me with any hiccups along the way. The customer service is TREMENDOUS

Response from Hireflix

Rhonda your review made our month! it makes us so so happy that you value our service so highly! We work hard to provide the best value in the market among all one-way video interviewing providers and it makes us so happy when it is recognized. We love small and medium businesses and treat each one with as most care as we can. Rhonda you and your hard work inspire us to push ourselves to be better each day. Let's keep cranking! :)

Replied October 2020

Strong Product - Great Support

Support has been exceptional, the team are really on the ball and willing to work with clients to develop features to enhance the product for both the candidate and employer's benefit. Working with Hireflix to demo some new features was a great experience, and their future releases including supporting employers and hiring managers in the design of recruitment funnels and automation of screening was enlightening for us as an employer, and Hireflix as a provider.

Pros

The software itself has a simple interface and is very simple to use and deploy, and zapier integration is a must for us to build cohesive integrations to other parts of the hiring process. More than anything though, the infectious enthusiasm of the team to develop the product and involve clients in that journey means we're fully bought into the future direction of Hireflix and that today's product is only the beginning.

Cons

I generally love the concept of employers uploading video questions, if it's done right......but being forced to upload a video for every question is not ideal if you're either a: not particularly photogenic, or b: not particularly confident, as this just shows your company in a bad light. Also the 'prep time' for candidates were rather lacking in options Having reached out for support on this point, I received an immediate answer and workaround though the solution wasn't obvious/intuitive

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

From signing up to the trial account to deployment, the support from Hireflix was fantastic and all but instant. The founder's enthusiasm to get this right is infections and we want to be part of their journey.

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

Willo was a decent enough tool, but lacked many of the options most other providers on the market have as standard, such as the ability to vary 'thinking time', or the showstopper for us of being unable to prevent unlimited retakes which kind of defeats the object of an interview when you're trying to replicate an interview environment.

Response from Hireflix

John thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are thinking of ways to improve on the points you mentioned! Will keep you updated! Thanks again.

Replied October 2020

Marina

December 2021

Herramienta perfecta para procesos de recruiting

Hireflix nos permite facilitar mucho la primera fase de los procesos de selección tanto a nivel empresa como a nivel candidato/a: - Da flexibilidad a poder hacerla cuando a la persona le viene bien- - Como empresa podemos hacer una primera toma de contacto y tener una base para siguientes fases.

Pros

Hireflix nos permite hacer una primera toma de contacto con los candidatos que aplican a una posición en asincrono. Hemos probado otras plataformas como VideoAsk pero Hireflix está mucho más enfocado en recruitment y nos da mejor resultado, ya que tiene un flujo muy pensado para que sea óptimo y aporte el máximo valor: - No permite a los candidatos/as volver a grabar su respuesta. - Facilita un campo de texto para poder dejar la pregunta escrita mientras el candidato contesta. - Tiene opciones de tiempos antes de grabar la respuesta una vez vista la pregunta.

Cons

Al ser una entrevista asincrona hay que explicar muy bien al candidato/a que va a encontrar antes de empezarla. Al no haber interlocución y grabarse todo seguido una vez se inicia, la persona puede bloquearse y esto hay que tenerlo en cuenta

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

Hireflix está mas orientado a recruiting y tiene algunas funcionalidades que VideoAsk no nos daba y que impedían que el resultado fuera útil como por ejemplo el hecho de que VideoAsk permita al candidato/a regrabar su respuesta.

DEBORA

Un aporte de valor al proceso de selección.

He resuelto la duda sobre competencias comunicativas, creatividad y capacidad de síntesis de los candidatos. Además, cuando un perfil accede a utilizar Hireflix y supera la barrera de la incertidumbre, está demostrando una gran flexibilidad y adaptación, sin miedo y con un extra de motivación. Al no conocer las preguntas previamente, se puede valorar la capacidad de improvisación que tienen e ingenio en las respuestas.

Pros

Sin dudarlo, lo mejor es la posibilidad de valorar determinadas competencias del candidato de forma tan inmediata ahorrando mucho tiempo a los reclutadores. Superada la primera barrera de novedad, cuando el candidato accede a hacer la videoentrevista lo hace en un entorno más relajado y sin los nervios de la presencialidad o la videollamada. Hireflix es una herramienta que aporta valor al proceso desde el minuto uno; reforzando la marca empleadora gracias a las opciones de personalización, humanizando el proceso con los vídeos de introducción y reduciendo tiempos en selección al ofrecer información clave para el puesto. Lo recomiendo completamente.

Cons

Valoraría muy positivamente que introdujeran un preaviso del final del periodo de prueba en el que se especificara la pérdida de acceso a los candidatos que han hecho la entrevista con anterioridad.

Michelle

Industry: Environmental Services

Fantastic service

I was really impressed with Hireflix. My initial query was responded to personally and quickly, the whole recruitment process, setting up the individual emails/responses etc was made so so easy. It really was one of the best experiences I had with technology of this type.

Pros

It was by far the easiest software to use. I was recruiting 3 positions across 3 countries and we are a small company. Using this software helped me streamline the first round recruitment process, enabling me at the touch of a button to run first round interviews for about 30 candidates in the matter of a day. I was able to then screen the candidates at my leisure and also I was able to share the clips with the panel in time for the second round. The service was second to none from Hire Flix who literally helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend the site and the service and would definitely use it again. I particularly liked the way I could whatsapp the candidates as well as email them to let them know they had been invited to an interview. I like the way that I could see if candidates had opened the email sent. Often you get candidates who said they did not get the email but this was there was no doubt.

Cons

There was very little not to like about the software!

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

One they were in Europe so the time difference was minimal. Secondly they were so responsive and helpful and tailored my need to the solution. They made me feel that they really cared how well the recruitment process went.

Ryan

Excellent and Easy Solution to Video Interviews

Hireflix is a small enough company that you can reach the team quickly, but robust enough to solve our interview challenges. We have no intention of using a larger company, we love this partnership!

Pros

Before Hireflix, we would spend hours interviewing folks that didn't work out. We usually know in the first five minutes if a recruit is not going to work out. This would result in hours of lost productivity for our recruiting team. Now we can easily get the answers we need in a rapid process. Now that we've gone all remote, Hireflix is even more easy to use. The set up is incredibly simple, candidates find it easy to use, and we can spend our time focusing on our best candidates to bring in for the next round of interactive video interviews.

Cons

At times it can be hard to re-send an invite to a candidate through Workable. But, the team at Hireflix has been responsive to my feedback, and quickly helped me solve this problem.

Response from Hireflix

Ryan thank you so much. Hireflix has a special love for Counseling and Therapy offices as you know! Yours is a mission dear to my heart and we are happy we can indirectly contribute to that. Keep up the good work.

Replied June 2020

Elena

Very useful and easy to use! It Changed everything!

Hireflix gave us the possibility to really change our process in human resources research.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use, it has all the functions needed, it has a really good price compare to other companies, many things as customizable and, the customer care is AMAZING. Before choosing this software we tried many and the things that really matter in our decisions were: the easy way of use and customizing things, plus the customer care, always ready to help at any time.

Cons

Maybe there are some features to be developed but, this software has already many positive things compared to others that are more expensive and, in a theoretical way, more developed.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Because it was, in the end, the best and easy solution for us.

Reasons for switching to Hireflix

The other software was much more complicated, even if with more features, and has not so much possibility to customize things as with Hireflix.

M. Agustina

December 2021

Excellent and super recommended tool!!

Exceptional! I use it for a a massive Internship projects and candidates responds quickly and give great feedback base on the speed of the process

Pros

-User experience. Easy to understand and manage in a independent way. Other not HR stakeholders can involve into the tool with few guidelines - The support team is really quick and effective when you have questions - Great candidate experience base on modern ideas and website look and feel - Time investment saved

Cons

Did not find any disadvantage. Hireflix team is really supportive and a great and cheap tool compared with the positive impact that it bring into the hiring process

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Same benefits, but simpler and cheaper with a more personalized user experience

Juan Manuel

Best for both companies and candidates

Our experience was awesome. We could save a lot of time (it took about 15 minutes viewing a candidature), all the company members could review every consultant whenever they had free time to to it.

Pros

At Enciende la Luz we put a lot of effort in offering great consulting experiences for our customers. When we are looking for new members for our team, we value a lot having the opportunity to meet every candidate.Allign our agendas to schedule a live meeting with each candidate is impossible. With Hireflix we are able to have a first look into every candidature before making a decission. For candidates it is good meeting some of us in the videos. Hireflix is good for us and good for them, the pertect fit.

Cons

Maybe the usage of our own skills schema. We had to use a different tool for that.

Reasons for choosing Hireflix

Hireflix let both us and candidates schedule the best time for us.

Hireflix