• Pros

• "Using hireflix allowed us to speed up our recruiting in a very short timespan."

• "The product is easy to use. It saved me a lot of time. I really enjoyed using it. "

• "The candidate experience improved a lot without increasing our workload"

• Cons

• "At times it can be hard to re-send an invite to a candidate through Workable. But, the team at Hireflix has been responsive to my feedback, and quickly helped me solve this problem. "

• "Maybe it's too simple, but probably this is what makes it as sticky and useful."

• "Maybe there are some features to be developed but, this software has already many positive things compared to others that are more expensive and, in a theoretical way, more developed. "

Browse Hireflix Reviews

Alexis Eva from Career Rockstars

Bang for your buck!

I manage roles across multiple time zones and for various clients. Using Hireflix has removed the tedious chore of trying to find windows that work for both me and the candidate. With Hireflix I am able to invite my selected candidates to interview at a time that is most convenient to them and then I am able to review their interviews when most convenient to me, as well. It has saved me time and speed to client which is a must when working in this industry. I'm also able to provide a greater client experience by providing my client's with the video interview footage so they can also evaluate the caliber of the candidate. Overall, the experience has been positive for candidates, me, and my clients who are happy to have a peak of what their potential lineup looks like. And the customer experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has been flawless!

Pros

1) The product is incredibly easy to use from both a candidate and interviewer perspective 2) No complicated signups or cumbersome "loops" to jump through from a candidate perspective 3) Excellent customer service 4) Video and sound quality is good

Cons

I shared feedback with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding the recruiter experience as I have my own firm and manage multiple roles and clients, which differs from many softwares because they tend to be geared to one big company as opposed to a recruitment firm. The feedback that I provided to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding creating a branded experience based on each role vs based on my account (i.e., Marketing Manger @ Acme Company, Financial Analyst @ Big Bank USA) was implemented so no complaints now!

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

1) The sign up process > candidate experience 2) Greater response time without having to upgrade 3) The price

Reasons for Switching to Hireflix

I signed up for Sparkhire primarily to use one-way hiring. I didn't have an interest in using it for any other purpose other than having candidates interview on their own time. There were a few reasons that prompted me to choose Hireflix: 1) I felt the candidate journey was much too cumbersome. I didn't like that the candidate had to create an account to begin interviewing. The candidates I tend to interview have very limited time to begin with and asking them to sign up for yet another service seemed like a turn off to me. 2) Under Sparkhire's most basic paid plan, candidate responses on the one way interviews (which is the sole reason I signed up) was maxed at 3 min, which was too short for the types of questions I was asking. 3) In order to increase the allotted response time, I was going to have to upgrade to the next level which was more expensive and still did not provide me with an acceptable amount of time I wanted my candidates to have.

Rhonda from Edutektion LLC

Amazing tool! A must have!

Pros

HireFlix is my “must have” tool in running my talent driven business. I greatly respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of developers in producing a highly functional, easy-to-use application. They have taken the guesswork out of this process and made implementing it into my workflow seamless. I particularly love the fact that pricing is very reasonable and is not based on the number of positions that you have. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. They are constantly checking in with me to see how the product is working but also to find out if there are any suggestions that I have that can make the tool even better than it is – which is hard to imagine since it is a pretty magnificent tool. I give this company, their customer service and the overall tool a strong recommendation. If you are thinking of adding in a video interview component into your processes – HireFlix is the tool. I demo’d all of them and you will not find a better tool, with this kind of functionality that is easy to use, with white glove level of customer service at this price.

Cons

I would love to see a filter feature that will allow me to look at videos from a certain date range (i.e., 7 days ago, 30 days ago, 3 months ago, etc.)

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

For the reasons, I indicated above. What is as equally important to me as the tool itself, is the customer service. HireFlix has never once made me feel like I was just another sale. They committed to getting me through setting it up and assisting me with any hiccups along the way. The customer service is TREMENDOUS

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Rhonda your review made our month! it makes us so so happy that you value our service so highly! We work hard to provide the best value in the market among all one-way video interviewing providers and it makes us so happy when it is recognized. We love small and medium businesses and treat each one with as most care as we can. Rhonda you and your hard work inspire us to push ourselves to be better each day. Let's keep cranking! :)

Aayush from Cliff.ai

Best platform for automated video interview process

Brilliant experience. The team have been very supportive to help us get the maximum value out of the platform

Pros

Amazing product with a very easy to use interface. The product features were exactly what we needed to automate the hiring process

Cons

None so far - I think so the platform has everything that we need

Better platform and better pricing

Better platform and better pricing

Leonardo from Payvision

Amazing product

Pros

- Save lot of time and money for the company. - We have recorded videos once and we have interviewed hundreds of candidates. - The candidate can make the interview when he/she is more relaxed. Async interviews.

Cons

- It is not real-time so you lose the opportunity to interact with the candidate.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thanks Leonardo. We love how you have substituted the preliminar tech interview with Hireflix hence saving you those very valuable hours from the Senior Tech people that used to conduct them. We will keep working hard to become better and better as days progress. Kind regards.

Elena from Pink Wave RSM s.r.l.

Very useful and easy to use! It Changed everything!

Hireflix gave us the possibility to really change our process in human resources research.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is easy to use, it has all the functions needed, it has a really good price compare to other companies, many things as customizable and, the customer care is AMAZING. Before choosing this software we tried many and the things that really matter in our decisions were: the easy way of use and customizing things, plus the customer care, always ready to help at any time.

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

Because it was, in the end, the best and easy solution for us.

Reasons for Switching to Hireflix

The other software was much more complicated, even if with more features, and has not so much possibility to customize things as with Hireflix.

Ana María from Ventura Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Awesome app, that saves you time

It has been a great ally to have in recruiting, we are an international company, and we received applications from all over the world, Hireflix is a user-friendly app that allow us and our candidate to determine the best moment to have the interview. It goes with our core values of keeping focus and organized, it allows us to custom interviews per positions, and also give us the time to focus our daily tasks.

Pros

I'm the HR Coordinator in an international company, Hireflix has been an awesome tool that has provide me with more time to complete my other tasks. What I like about it: 1. User-friendly interface: is easy to use it and find what you need. 2. Great customer support: everything I need something they have to answer our questions within the hour. 3. Great follow-up: the customer support follows up on your needs 4. Saves me a lot of time: we created our cultural fit interview, that reduced on a 60% the time we invested in interviewing candidates. 5. We can review the interviews as many times as we want 6. We send interviews to candidates around the world, time zones are sometimes hard to integrated, with Hireflix we don't have that problem anymore. 7. We are in charge of how long the interviews last

Cons

I don't have any complaints at the moment.

Elyssa from Johnson Electric

Find the right candidates and save a lot of time while doing it

Pros

The thing I like best about Hireflix is the amount of time our recruiters and hiring managers save during the interview process. Instead of spending hours trying to schedule interviews with multiple people that work for everyone’s schedules, it just takes a few quick minutes to set up the Hireflix interview. Then, the candidate can answer the questions at their convenience, and the hiring managers and recruiters can review the answers when it works best for them. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.

Cons

I really can’t think of anything negative about Hireflix. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always making improvements and they are very responsive to any and all feedback and/or questions.

Bernat from Itnig

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Game changer!

Pros

Hireflix is an out-of-the-box solution to manage video interviews, without all the fuss of a full-fledged ATS.

Cons

Probably partnerships/integrations with general HR software.

Nikhil from Wabi Tech

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Most convenient HR video tool for remote hiring

I have been in touch with the support team a few times to discuss additional features and they have always been very receptive. Was happy to see that they implemented more options for time settings for candidates.

Pros

I find the user experience and interface to be seamless and extremely easy to use while it has all the required features one would need to implement a very robust video interviewing process.

Cons

Been using it for about 9 months and the experience has been good.

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

Suits my needs better including the fee structure.

Reasons for Switching to Hireflix

Hireflix has the best user interface and is most cost competitive in comparison.

David from Cyberclick

Amazing interview tool

It is great. We are getting back control of our hiring process.

Pros

It allows me to save a lot of time in the process.

Cons

This interview process makes it difficult for introverts, but if you have it into account you can solve that.

John from GrowthHUB

Strong Product - Great Support

Support has been exceptional, the team are really on the ball and willing to work with clients to develop features to enhance the product for both the candidate and employer's benefit. Working with Hireflix to demo some new features was a great experience, and their future releases including supporting employers and hiring managers in the design of recruitment funnels and automation of screening was enlightening for us as an employer, and Hireflix as a provider.

Pros

The software itself has a simple interface and is very simple to use and deploy, and zapier integration is a must for us to build cohesive integrations to other parts of the hiring process. More than anything though, the infectious enthusiasm of the team to develop the product and involve clients in that journey means we're fully bought into the future direction of Hireflix and that today's product is only the beginning.

Cons

I generally love the concept of employers uploading video questions, if it's done right......but being forced to upload a video for every question is not ideal if you're either a: not particularly photogenic, or b: not particularly confident, as this just shows your company in a bad light. Also the 'prep time' for candidates were rather lacking in options Having reached out for support on this point, I received an immediate answer and workaround though the solution wasn't obvious/intuitive

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

From signing up to the trial account to deployment, the support from Hireflix was fantastic and all but instant. The founder's enthusiasm to get this right is infections and we want to be part of their journey.

Reasons for Switching to Hireflix

Willo was a decent enough tool, but lacked many of the options most other providers on the market have as standard, such as the ability to vary 'thinking time', or the showstopper for us of being unable to prevent unlimited retakes which kind of defeats the object of an interview when you're trying to replicate an interview environment.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

John thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are thinking of ways to improve on the points you mentioned! Will keep you updated! Thanks again.

Michelle from WasteAid

Industry: Environmental Services

Fantastic service

I was really impressed with Hireflix. My initial query was responded to personally and quickly, the whole recruitment process, setting up the individual emails/responses etc was made so so easy. It really was one of the best experiences I had with technology of this type.

Pros

It was by far the easiest software to use. I was recruiting 3 positions across 3 countries and we are a small company. Using this software helped me streamline the first round recruitment process, enabling me at the touch of a button to run first round interviews for about 30 candidates in the matter of a day. I was able to then screen the candidates at my leisure and also I was able to share the clips with the panel in time for the second round. The service was second to none from Hire Flix who literally helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend the site and the service and would definitely use it again. I particularly liked the way I could whatsapp the candidates as well as email them to let them know they had been invited to an interview. I like the way that I could see if candidates had opened the email sent. Often you get candidates who said they did not get the email but this was there was no doubt.

Cons

There was very little not to like about the software!

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

One they were in Europe so the time difference was minimal. Secondly they were so responsive and helpful and tailored my need to the solution. They made me feel that they really cared how well the recruitment process went.

Ryan from Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc

Excellent and Easy Solution to Video Interviews

Hireflix is a small enough company that you can reach the team quickly, but robust enough to solve our interview challenges. We have no intention of using a larger company, we love this partnership!

Pros

Before Hireflix, we would spend hours interviewing folks that didn't work out. We usually know in the first five minutes if a recruit is not going to work out. This would result in hours of lost productivity for our recruiting team. Now we can easily get the answers we need in a rapid process. Now that we've gone all remote, Hireflix is even more easy to use. The set up is incredibly simple, candidates find it easy to use, and we can spend our time focusing on our best candidates to bring in for the next round of interactive video interviews.

Cons

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Ryan thank you so much. Hireflix has a special love for Counseling and Therapy offices as you know! Yours is a mission dear to my heart and we are happy we can indirectly contribute to that. Keep up the good work.

Alex from Clintu

gamechanger

Pros

Using hireflix allowed us to speed up our recruiting in a very short timespan.

Cons

Customization of messages when launching new campaigns.

Ease of use

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much Alex. We are happy Hirelix is helping you and will keep working hard to become the best one-way video interviewing provider in the world.

Anna from Cuideo

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Mejora la rápidez y la calidad de la selección de los candidatos

Pros

Lo mejor es poder ver al candidato presencialmente cuando quieras, fue fácil integrarlo en nuestro sistema y la comunicación con el equipo de Hireflix para cualquier consulta o mejora es excelente. Con Hireflix mejoramos en rapidez y en calidad al hacer seleciones masivas, y facilitamos a nuestro target el poder realizar las entrevistas de forma fácil y flexible.

Cons

Sólo añadiria que los candidatos puedieran añadir documentos.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Anna thank you so much for your great review of Hireflix! Indeed, one of the best things about one-way video interviewing is that it allows you to see the candidate at an early stage of the funnel. This allows your team to make better recruitment decisions, optimize their time, and be more fair with the candidates too!

Casey from Relationship and Marriage Counseling Center of OC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Saves me HOURS and helps me pick the perfect candidates

I used to spend hours meeting on Zoom asking applicants the same questions that I now ask on Hireflix. Now it is so easy to find the perfect applicant and save time as well. Also, we need our applicants to be able to use technology and video platforms easily. Hireflix is very easy to use and there is no learning curve for the applicant or our team.

Pros

Hireflix wins for my favorite software this year! I cannot tell you all the things I love about it. But the productivity impact is immeasurable. Now I can review ten applicants in the time it took before to check just one. My time is spent then going into a second interview with only the best qualified. And almost all of those second interviews result in hires! I also like that I can send a link to one of our team members to review the applicant's video with just a click.

Cons

At first, I was nervous about the cost. But now I recommend it to other business owners without reservation. The time saved more than makes up for it. I now think of HIREFLIX as a revenue generator for our company.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Casey you are wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind review. We couldn't be happier to be supporting and helping a company, an entrepreneur and a professional like you. The world needs more Casey's and RMCC's!

Júlia from elAbogado

Helps reduce the length of the selection process

Pros

Hireflix allows candidates to do the interview at the time that works best for them. This helps you to get to know them better, in a more relaxed environment. It is also very useful to filter before face-to-face interviews, which saves you a lot of time. For the candidates, it is easy to use, and they always mention it in interviews as an innovative aspect that gives a good image of the company.

Cons

On some occasions we have had a sound problem, and a candidate who has not received the invitation for his interview (with emails from Hotmail especially). But generally there has been no friction.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much! Yes! Hireflix is a great way to offer your candidates a method of pre-screening that works better for them! Lots of companies tell us that using Hireflix has improved their brand perception as now more innovative and forward looking companies! :) With regards to the feedback, thank you! It all has been fixed and we have not had sound or deliverability problems in many months. We keep monitoring to fix anything we can in case they ever popped up again.

Abby from Veterinary Emergency Group

A+

Pros

I have used Hireflix with 40+ students. Every student was able to figure out how to record their interview will no issues. I LOVE using Hireflix with students because they are able to record their interview whenever they are free. I no longer have to make myself available after work hours to accommodate their crazy schedules.

Cons

The only complaint I ever had was that I needed an increase in the character count to type in my interview questions. Within days [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] raised the character count from 160 to 210. Problem solved!

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

User-friendly, phenomenal customer service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always gets back to me quickly), and the face that it can integrate with our ATS (Workable)

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Abby thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear that we are being of help to VEG. Keep up the good work!

Lawson from Startup Summer

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easiest to use video-interview tool for screening candidates!!

My experience with Hireflix has been phenomenal. The team is super responsive to support and product feature requests, and the product is super easy to use. I was up and running in 10min.

Pros

My favorite thing about Hireflix is that they provide a public link you can send to all candidates, and you can watch candidate interviews on 2x or 3x speed, to accelerate review.

Cons

It would be nice if the software would allow for better in-app messaging.

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

Easier to use and get started!

Cristina from Docuten

Herramienta práctica para entrevistas

Pros

Es muy fácil de usar y te ahorra mucho tiempo al no tener que llamar uno a uno a los candidatos. Puedes enviar un email para explicar el procedimiento a los candidatos y luego enviar el enlace para la entrevista. Todas ellas quedan guardadas para que puedas revisarlas las veces que quieras

Cons

Solo sirve para hacer entrevistas de puestos generales. Podria mejorarse para puestos técnicos en los que se solicita hacer una prueba y que se pueda enviar al mismo tiempo que la entrevista, como un adjunto

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Cristina thank you so much! At the moment we are keeping Hireflix as simple as possible and want to be the very best at what we do, one-way interviews. Hireflix integrates with Zapier so you can include us as part of a bigger recruitment funnel including assessments etc! Our team will be glad to help you with this anytime! Thanks.

Marta from emergia

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

HIREFLIX EN EMERGIA

Mi experiencia con Hireflix es inmejorable, es una herramienta muy sencilla de utilizar tanto para la empresa como para un candidato, permitiendo llegar a un gran número de perfiles y cubrir las necesidades de nuestros clientes.

Pros

Nos ayuda enormemente a gestionar de una manera ágil nuestros procesos de selección masivos de manera digital.

Cons

De momento, la valoración que tenemos en el equipo es muy positiva.

Antonio from Würth España S.A.

Easily detect talent among your candidates and save time in your selection processes

It allows me to evaluate a large number of candidates in a short time and effort. It allows me to focus on candidates who have the required profile and really motivated in the vacancy.

Pros

It is an easy-to-use and very intuitive tool. It is easy to configure video interviews and invite candidates to do them, it allows you to send reminders to candidates who did not do the video interview through different channels (emails, sms, WhatsApp). It allows me to evaluate many candidates in a very short time, allowing me to focus my efforts on candidates who really fit the profile of the vacancy and are really motivated by it. I love the option to select the playback speed of video interviews, it allows me to save a lot of time in evaluating video interviews.

Cons

I don't really find any cons to using Hireflix

Oscar from ForceManager

Great way to see candidates

My Hr team set up the tool by themselves with no issues, and they are zero tech-savvy... so I would say it's super easy to set up and when up and running, it works.

Pros

We use hireflix mainly in the people dept. to interviewing candidates, it works pretty well and our hr team is very happy using it. I use it as a CEO as well to review interviews before new employees start the onboarding process, it helps me to know everyone before they start.

Cons

Maybe it's too simple, but probably this is what makes it as sticky and useful.

Response from Hireflix

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much! Simplicity is precisely what we are after. Hireflix works hard to be the easiest to use one-way interviewing system in the world.

Sara from SeedRocket Angels

Industry: Investment Management

70+ projects screened in a matter of hours

Helps me find the best projects easily. Most questions when you evaluate a venture are the same... What problem do you solve? To whom? How? Why now? etc. So this kind of interviewing is perfect.

Pros

I don't know what I would have done without it. With confinement going on and children at home it is very hard to find quiet time to conduct interviews. Thanks to Hireflix I screened more than 70 projects from entrepreneurs in a matter of a few hours. Not only that but I can now share those "elevator pitches" with my team and they can take a look at the finalists. Pre-recorded interviews have been a game changer for me

Cons

Can't think of anything really. Maybe I'd love to use Hirelfix to send mass communication to candidates once I have already pre-selected them

Marcia from Ventura TRAVEL

Great support

Reduction on time to do the first screening interviews

Pros

The hireflix team, they are very responsive and helpful. great support

Cons

For hotmail users it sends the email to spam

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much Marcia. We try our best to be as helpful as possible. With regards to Hotmail spam issues, we have not been having such delivery issues in months so please don't worry about it. Emails deliver fine to Hotmail and to all other providers. Thank you.

Nicholas from Payflow

Excellent, user-friendly way to scale interviewing

Absolutely wonderful experience. Extremely helpful, easy to use software and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very friendly and exceptionally accommodating guy.

Pros

It required little guidance, was very straightforward and did exactly what I needed it to.

Cons

There was a bit of confusion in the beginning when titling the interviews, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] caught it as soon as it happened and prevented what could have been a bigger issue.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Nicholas I am so happy that Hireflix worked well for you. It was a pleasure helping you with your hiring abroad!

jesus from seedrocket

A beautiful tool for video interviewing candidates asynchronously.

Pros

At Seedrocket, like other accelerators, we receive startup projects proposals and we evaluate them and support the ones with the most promise. Hireflix has radically improved our processes. Receiving the videos with the startup proposals gives us way more information than just a form. Hireflix also allows us to keep the process fair, asking the same questions to each candidate, and it gives us the bandwidth we need to assess every project. I feel that now we can give the attention required to the projects that need it the most. I'd totally recommend Hireflix to any accelerator looking to improve their deal flow process.

Cons

I´d like to have maybe a bit more analytics, but it is not a "must have" feature for us at the moment.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Jesus thanks for your review. We do see that Hireflix is the perfect way for accelerators and VC's to extract way more value from their dealflow. We love to see that it has been helpful to you! We are working with many other accelerators too, and will keep working to be the very best pre-recorded video interviewing tool in the world.

Jordi from itnig

Async interviews for entrepreneurs changed our process

Pros

The candidate experience improved a lot without increasing our workload

Cons

There are a lot more things Hireflix can do with new features, it's still a young company

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Jordi thank you so much! In Hireflix we know that the candidate experience is paramount. It makes us very happy to hear that you are getting great feedback from the candidates. A lot of people think that one-way interviews can be detrimental to candidate experience, but that couldn't be further from the truth! If done well, like you guys do, one-way video interviews is an amazing way to brand your company! Keep it up!

Lydia from Bdeo

Muy útil y fácil de usar

Pros

Muy recomendable de usar para las primeras etapas de selección.En Bdeo nos ha ayudado a filtrar de forma más eficaz y a agilizar mucho los procesos de selección, ya que ahorras mucho tiempo: solo te tienes que grabar una vez y con esos mismos videos llegas a muchos candidatos. Cuando tienes las respuestas, puedes organizarte para verlas todas de golpe. Por otro lado a los candidatos les encanta porque les facilita realizar la entrevista cuando mejor le venga.  Además si tienes cualquier duda el equipo es súper amable y te atienden enseguida. Lo recomendamos 100%

Cons

De momento cumple con nuestras expectativas

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much Lydia. We appreciate your review. Indeed, the future of pre-screening is asynchronous video interviewing and that's what we do best at Hireflix! Many companies do tell us that they have been able to substitute their pre-screnning calls with a Hireflix, and that now they are able to reach many more candidates than before, and that candidates are loving it too!

Anush from Climber Knowledge and Careers Pvt Ltd

Review on hireflix

I am in the HR domain and I'm responsible for onboarding and hiring top talent. I had a very good experience with them to speed up and see my processes and selection.

Pros

I like the way how it has eased my process for the initial stages of the interviews. It has been very productive and helped me speed up my recruiting by 2 times.

Cons

In India, people are not used to give interviews to a bot or a pre recorded videos. So the time it takes for a person to understand and give an interview takes time.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love how you have adapted all your hiring process during coronavirus times by using Hireflix one-way video interviews!

Carlos Antonio from ICTI Internet Passion, s.l.

Hireflix has saved our small company tons of hours!

Streamline your recruitment process. Save tons of hours on interviewing. Increase the chances of finding the right candidate. Freedom and flexibility to organice your agenda, as you can review candidates when you want. Collect feedback quickly from other teammates, by sharing the video interviews.

Pros

The UX is brilliant, you simply record your company presentation and the questions for the position, and you interview as many candidates as you want. It lets you forget about full day agendas, as you can review the candidates interviews when and as many times as you want, or quickly share them with your colleagues. They have thought about everything to easily streamline your recruitment process, savings your company tons of hours. The best of all is the team behind the scenes, they help you in every possible way to get the best out of their product.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about the product, as it has covered all of our needs.

Ivan from Johnson Electric

Great service, support and flexibility to understand customers needs and provide a valuable service

Save time on recruitment, provide candidates their own time to provide their first interview, and allow hiring manager an easy and effective way to do their first recruitment filter

Pros

Simple, practical, effective and friendly system

Cons

We haven’t fund something we don’t like

Maca from Marfeel

I highly recommend Hireflix!

Pros

We worked with Hireflix mostly with entry level positions and so far, the experience has been great as it has saved us a lot of time avoiding making many calls in our hiring process and only scheduling calls with the right candidates. The platform is very intuitive and also is the support given.

Cons

We haven't worked with Hireflix when hiring more senior positions so far, as these are more complex processes and probably requires some other features.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much! We work hard for Hireflix to have the best one-way video interviewing user experience in the market. Glad to be of help.

Megan from Marfeel

Easy to use, a time-saver

Excellent customer service, good impression to candidates.

Pros

Nice look and feel, easy to use as user/admin but also as a candidate. Can be customised.

Cons

Nothing to add here. It helped us to solve a simple problem of repetitive tasks in high volume hiring.

Laia from Woffu

Really good product

Pros

Cons

The product wasn't enough when our company grew.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Laia thank you so much for your review. We are happy to have been on help! We have evolved significantly since you last used us and now work already with bigger companies too. We are also integrated with Greenhouse and Workable, some of the best ATS's out there! Thank you!

Gianmarco from PW

Great Software and fantastic support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

HireFlix is my "must have" tool in running my talent driven business. II particularly love the fact that pricing is very reasonable and is not based on the number of positions that you have. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super friendly. He's constantly checking in with me to see how the product is working but also to find out if there are any suggestions.

TANIT from Cyberclick

Te ahorra mucho tiempo en los procesos de selección

Pros

Una de las cosas que más valoro de Hireflix es que te permite ahorrar tiempo en la primera fase de los procesos de selección. Nosotros antes hacíamos la tradicional llamada por teléfono y ahora al hacer una video entrevista asíncrona nos agiliza mucha el visionado de las candidaturas y nos ahorra tiempo.

Cons

Me gustaría que Hireflix estuviera sincronizada con otras herramientas de recruitment para tener toda la información de los candidatos en una misma plataforma.

María josé from Espaciodeco

A great tool to save time and money

With Hireflix I have found the ideal solution for recurring recruitment processes, it is very easy to use and allows me to filter candidates more efficiently. The biggest benefit has been to save time and money, to be able to filter candidates in a faster way. Those candidates with low technological qualifications, which is exactly the opposite of what we are looking for, directly do not want to use Hireflix, which prevents us from wasting time with unnecessary interviews. The price is great considering these advantages: no more endless phone calls or video conferences at inconvenient times.

Pros

As a CEO, I am always looking for remote working tools that will improve productivity and save my team time. I find it very helpful both for those of us who select new talent and for the candidates, as we do not have to travel to make a conventional interview.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Ahmed from Calo

Best SaaS Investment I've made!

Pros

I love Hireflix! Saved me a ton of time to screen potential candidates, and allowed us to give more people a chance since the interviews take a lot less time from us being asynchronous.

Cons

On iOS Safari, one would have to install the app to record an interview, but that's more of an iOS limitation

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Ah! Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us. Regarding Safari, thanks so much for the feedback! Correct. On Android etc. there is no need to download any app. It is only on Safari that the candidate needs to download the app. We have tried our best to make the flow seamless. With very few clicks the candidate can download, open the app and take the interview (with no link pasting or anything). We do that to ensure that the videos reach the company in good quality. We are serving many countries, some where internet connection is a bit less reliable and hence our decision.

Jose from Doofinder

Easy, intuitive and very useful

Saving time, so flexible for manage dozens of interviews, very affordable in terms of price.

Pros

Hireflix has helped me lot during different massive hiring processes, taking advantage of the recorded interviews gaining a lot of time. In terms of usability it is very easy to understand, set up and use. And in terms os saving time it is simply awesome. You can schedule dozens of interviews (one by one or uploading an excel sheet) and check the first impression of candidates in minutes. Great balance of price and use

Cons

I would need to send a message to candidates with the feed back after check the interviews.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your great review of Hireflix Jose! It means a lot to us! We are thinking about the feature you mention, and might be able to implement something sooner than later! Will keep you updated.

Leonardo from Infopraca

Convenient and time saving

It focuses the time of my team on the candidates that have the most chances to find a good fit with us. This benefits all the candidates and our company and employees.

Pros

It allowed to move to the interview step only those candidates that were a fit, saving time for me and for them. I found them 2 years ago when they had just started and it gives me a lot of peace to see how they keep improving the software month after month.

Cons

I wish they supported Polish as a language

Dellyn from Johnson Security Bureau, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Hireflix really changed the way we do our business

Easy for us to customize to our liking and applicants love being able to express themselves in their environment.

Pros

I love that the team is really responsive if I have any questions. Because of Hireflix were able to connect with future security guards anywhere and anytime, it works really well with the platform we use for work (Workable).

Cons

I honestly cant think of anything for this section, which is a great issue ^_^

Nora from Jobandtalent

Review Hireflix

Pros

Facilidad de funcionamiento, visible, intuitivo, fácil de manejar para los candidatos.

Cons

En ocasiones no llegaban los emails a los usuarios con el enlace para los vídeos.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you Nora. We are happy that you have chosen Hireflix for your pre-recorded video interviewing needs! We will keep working hard every day to provide the best of services. With regards to your comment on email delivery, it has now been fixed and for months we have not had any issue :)! So don't worry about it!

julio from Myworkup.net

Mi experiencia con Hireflix.

Pros

Software fácil de usar, intuitivo y de gran valor añadido. Puede ser una nueva línea importante de innovación en el sector del empleo.

Cons

Durante el tiempo de nuestro uso no detecte cosas significativas en este sentido.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much Julio! We also believe that Hireflix is the future of pre-screening and we will keep working hard to deliver the best product in the world for one-way interviewing!

Patricia from NETQUEST

Industry: Market Research

Excellent tool for video interviews

Firstly we introduced Hireflix for our international processes due to the time change, it was a way of approaching the candidate and reduce times, but we liked it so much that finally we decided to incorporate it into the rest of the processes as a usuall tool

Pros

Hireflix is a great tool to coordinate process with a very good candidate experience and very friendly tool for the first steps

Cons

We can't integrate Hireflix in our ATS and we need put all the comments later, but this is not a problem with such a fast tool.

Response from Hireflix

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for your review Patricia. Means a lot to us! We will keep working hard to provide the best service.

Victor from Kubbo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Si reclutas y cribas candidatos, no lo dudes, pruébalo. Te sorprenderá.

Es muy normal recibir más de 50 solicitudes por trabajo que uno publica. Es muy difícil saber, sólo con un currículum, quién de esos 50 tiene más potencial, está más motivado etc. Haciéndoles 3 preguntas simples con Hireflix, ahora sabemos perfectamente quién tiene sentido pasar a la siguiente fase. ¡Seguid así! Llegaréis lejos.

Pros

El futuro de la criba de candidatos. ¡Una pasada! Nos ha reducido el time to hire en más de la mitad. Lo mejor de todo es que ahora dedicamos nuestro tiempo a los candidatos con más probabilidad de tener encaje. El valor de eso es incalculable. Me siento muy cómodo sabiendo que no voy a perder candidatos por no tener tiempo de revisar cada solicitud con el tiempo que se merece.

Cons

Absolutamente nada. La experiencia es espectacular.

Luis from ThePowerMBA

It does what it has to do

Pros

It´s is useful because it gives you the ability to connect the app with zappier, Typeform and that gives you the ability to create a great funnel when you need to filter too many applicants. I did a recruitment process of over 400 candidates, all by myself. All I needed was Hireflix, Zapier, and Typeform.

Cons

The UX for the candidates could be a little bit improved, some candidates do not understand the process and they don´t record the interview in the right way.

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Luis thank you so much for your review. Indeed, integrating Hireflix with Zapier gives a whole new level of value to our platform. Being able to fully automate the pre-screening is a gamechanger. We are glad you like us and will keep working hard to provide the best service that we can. Thank you!

Marian from Heura Foods

Good HR tool to save time

Pros

It's very user friendly and you can link it with a lot of other tools. What I like the most is the time I save during the recruiting process using it but also that you can see the candidates before meet them and ask all of them the same questions to make sure the technical part of the process is fair.

Cons

I would like to attach documents to avoid sending an email if I have to give some pre-read to the candidate.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for your review. We do try very hard each day to be the most user friendly asynchronous video interviewing platform out there. We will keep working hard to improve day after day. It's really rewarding to know that you are finding us helpful and that it is giving you a chance to better evaluate your candidates. That's our goal!

Jose from Brainity

Incredibly useful and intuitive

Pros

Our experience with Hireflix has been great, and it has saved us a lot of time avoiding scheduling and making many calls in our hiring process. As a founder you need a balance between productivity and making sure that new hires fit in with the company culture, and Hireflix allows you to streamline your hiring process so you can be much more productive without risking the well-being of the team by making poor hiring-decisions for lack of time. In addition, the platform is intuitive and doesn't give any kind of problem.

Cons

Maybe a more clear view of your hiring pipeline.

Response from Hireflix

Replied June 2020

Thank you so much! We are working hard to provide the best automated video interview service for companies like yours!

Ernest from Palo Alto therapy

Easy to use! Efficiency!

Love using it for new hires and we also use the software for other creative video making internally. Really cool product!

Pros

So easy to use and saves tons of time. Very useful for hiring.

Cons

No significant problems. It’s been a pleasure using it.

Reasons for Choosing Hireflix

Less expensive and better features

Response from Hireflix

Replied October 2020

Thanks so much Ernest. Your review means a lot to us. Many people do tell us that they love Hireflix because we are by far the most affordable one-way video interviewing provider in the market, and that's while still keeping a world-class level platform. We love how you have found a great way to use Hireflix to collect videos from new hires. Keep it up!