• Pros

• "I like the fact that I am able to post jobs for multiple locations and they get posted in various platforms as well. Customer service is very satisfactory!"

• "Amazing customer support team that always developed new features as I suggested them. It felt like a true partnership and was an amazing value for the price. The ATS was also very intuitive!"

• "Easy to use. Very good support. I highly recommended it."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it can take a bit longer to configure questions but it's really not a bad thing. Just part of setup."

• "None. I am very happy with the software. But if they can be little more minimalistic with the GUI then it would be awesome."

• "Overall everage experience, but the manual cv entry should be automated "

Browse Jobsoid Reviews

András from Remedios Magyarorszag Kft

A good experience

I have selected Jobsoid after comparing the deals available on the market, and I think it was a very good (and lucky decison) to go with them: I have a very good user experience since the start.

Pros

I like the customer service provided by the Jobsoid team: any request, question is answered and solved in an honest way. I also like the continous development of teh product: and somehow they manage to implement new features which are very useful for us. It is easy to use, very flexible: sometimes my colleagues learn using it in 30 minutes.

Cons

Not much cons: the mobile app is less stable and some functions I miss on that.

Freddy from Management Consulting

Easy does it

We have simplified our bp and efficiency

Pros

The simplicity to use - none of my employees needed a user manual

Cons

no negative comments at this time - if i have any i will review my rating

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

easy to use - kick start in a few hours you are life without reading the user manual

Nezar from Vibrus Group

Affordable and Functional

Pros

Easy interface. Customizable. Ability to blast out Group emails and text messages. Easy to learn and train. The mention and sharing features are excellent. Can communicate with colleagues and customers from one platform.

Cons

The reports could be more robust. Searching your database is slow and difficult to find a profile.

One of the best hiring platforms with multiple FREE job board integrations

Great experience all in all. Solid place to get started.

Pros

Integration with multiple FREE job boards and FREE trial account for users just getting started and have only small hiring needs

Cons

The UI/UX of the website itself could use some improvement and the support could be better

Reasons for Switching to Jobsoid

Linkedin seemed like an expensive option.

Anagha from Rahi Systems

Best ETS

Overall the software is good. the only drawback I feel for now is it's not integrated with Naukri portal

Pros

The software is user-friendly and easy to use. The biggest advantage is it is integrated into many jobs portal

Cons

It's not integrated with the Naukri portal.

Reasons for Switching to Jobsoid

Zoho recruit was a bit complicated to use and didn't match the organization requirement

Debbie from English Lakes Hotels, Resorts & Venues

Recruitment Platform

Working with the team has always been a very positive experience. Customer service executive has worked tirelessly to ensure we get the best from it and always responds to any queries and issues. Executives have also been very supportive.

Pros

This is an excellent recruitment platform. It is very user friendly and has a huge range of options to enhance the experience. The support team are excellent and will always reply very quickly, they are also very responsive to requests to enhance the system with ideas and suggestions a client may have.

Cons

The package works well for us, we are more than happy with it.

A good talent acquisition tool

It has helped us improve our hiring process by allowing us to save time, improve collaboration on candidates, and more effectively communicate. We've also seen an increase in candidates, which isn't always a good thing!

Pros

Jobsoid allows us to quickly post jobs and get them out on the job boards, which has led to an increase in quantity and quality of candidates. The workflows are great and help us make sure we've communicated effectively with all candidates. In the past, candidates would often get overlooked and never hear from us. There are also some cool features with video interviews and some other slick automations.

Cons

Their website integration is very limited and does not allow for much customization in terms of look and feel. We ended up abandoning their integration completely and building our own job postings and links on our website because it was impossible to make this look and feel right.

R. Arturo from Consea Executive Search

Sync, import/export mode

It is our first introduction to an ATS, so a milestone.

Pros

The ATS is quite easy to use. The platform's l&f is really user-friendly. There is flexibility to adjust the process flow to your exact needs and requirements.

Cons

Data entry options are really limited. To sync information from other platforms, apps and API's could save tons of time to the user. Currently features manual input for contacts' databases. The import option for candidates also could provide better value in the result.

Easy to Implement, Train, and Use

Pros

This ATS is super user friendly and has provided us with a better way to manage our recruitment efforts.

Cons

The mobile app no longer offers the ability to fully manage your candidates as it once had. The candidate profile view is limited making you have to go to the desktop version to really continue your workflow.

Luis from Map My Customers

Easy for teams and getting started!

We are a small, tech startup and it's honestly been pretty great for our team to collaborate on and track our notes!

Pros

The simplicity and design of it makes it feel comfortable and easy to use. I think that there are some complexities to the functionality and added benefits that could make it feel overwhelming but it seems that the design seems to make ti easier to work with.

Cons

Some of the smaller functionalities (like sorting) or some of the work flows (like adding a note when rejecting someone) weren't very clear at first. It's just a learning curve.

Simranjyot from Axtrum Solutions

Jobsoid - A Blissful ATS

We have been using Jobsoid from 2015 and since then, we have never thought of changing the ATS. Jobsoid is such a boon for us as right from Job posting to scheduling interviews & sending email invites to candidates has been such a bliss!! Thank you Jobsoid for 1 click away service, with a special thanks to Shesham :)

Pros

Jobsoid is a complete recruitment solution. 1) Job posting on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc. to attract candidates. This certainly increases your candidate sourcing. 2) Dashboard to check the performances of various jobs, sourcing channels, recruiters and pipeline status etc. 3) Can use different kind filters to choose from candidates, jobs, results etc. 4) Line up/schedule candidate interviews and send them email invites for confirmations etc. You can communicate on emails using Jobsoid only. 5) Fetch weekly/monthly reports etc. based on your criteria's.

Cons

You must take training or explore it fully to utilize the same to maximum potential.

Gauri from Rahi Systems Pvt Ltd

Honest Feedback!!

My overall experience is good.

Pros

Its easy to understand the hiring status of the candidate. Even if any, of our team member is not available the status of the candidate can be reviewed ( with comments & the stages of interview)at anytime. Second is duplicacy of resume can be sorted. Last but not the least " On One Click" the jobs are published on different sites.

Cons

While searching candidates by name it is expected that the concern candidate will be at the top of the search list. But most of the time it doesn't happen. So we search the candidates through "Jobs" tabs. When I try to to apply a set of questionnaire for candidates who are apply through Linkedin it doesn't work. Rest from different sites like Indeed, Nevoo we get the questionnaire filled. If this gets resolved almost 50% of screening work is done.

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

The workflow is easy to understand & in one click all the details about the interview, comments, status can be seen. I would highly recommend it.

Saumil from Whirlwind

Jobsoid helped us scale from 10+ people to 35+ people without a full-time HR

My overall experience with Jobsoid has been fantastic. It helps us do 3 things very effectively -- source candidates automagically, makes my life easy as I have a single window for all candidate communication and helps collaborate so that I can take help from other departments when hiring ppl.

Pros

I was already using SmartRecruiters before I migrated to Jobsoid, so I already had a very good idea of what I wanted from a good ATS. However, the moment I started using Jobsoid the first thing I noticed that was different was it's simplicity. It felt like a native desktop app and not like a software running on cloud. It was fast and efficient. I believe, that got me hooked and once I posted 3-4 jobs via Jobsoid I immediately started getting applications as my job posts got syndicated to other quality job portals just with a click of a button. There are many other features which I have since realized like automated Workflows, candidate scoring etc. and they all have helped me shortlist candidates effectively.

Cons

I believe this is not a complain but I do feel they have a lot of features in the software. Sometimes, it does feel like I am not using it to it's full power and that is my biggest gripe.

Ankita from Rahi Systems

Jobsoid- A close watch on talent footfall- Helping Rahi Globally

Very happy. A reliable product. We can easily detect the progress of any position or the stages of the interviews during the unavailability of the team mated.

Pros

Ease of using it. No restrictions on the number of users/managers/administrators, Integration with Linkedin job slots has helped streamlining the recruitment. One stop solution for all the recruitment needs. Happily used by Rahi Global team. Ease in interview scheduling and sending timely feedback to the candidates. features like referral portal and association with the third party consultants is helping us a lot. Pipeline stages are helping us analyse the hiring trend and the performance of talent acquisition team.

Cons

Filter option could have been more better for quickly scanning the applications.

Not applicable

Bill from Music Ministry International

Personnel tracking Made Simple

We have benefited from the software and have created an easy tracking system through using it and using all of the parts of the application to organize our candidate pool. We have also increased our candidate pool significantly through the use of multiple publishing of our job descriptions.

Pros

The ease of what you can move candidate information within the file and among jobs is the greatest value for us. We appreciate being able to find many different sources for applicants rather than a single source. We have had excellent customer service response to any requests we have made and greatly value the work that they have done to make this and accessible program for our use.

Cons

Some parts of the computer-based program are not as accessible on the mobile application which is to be expected.

Maria from Music Ministry Intl.

Jobsoid Review

JobSoid has been a game-changer for our business. We have grown significantly in the past two years since we switched to JobSoid and JobSoid has been a key part of that growth. Our job pool has increased and improved significantly, enabling us to fill more positions. JobSoid has great data features so we can track our metrics. Customer service has been very responsive to our questions and feature needs. We LOVE JobSoid!

Pros

The ease of use. Easy to learn. Goes out to multiple job boards,including international, providing us a significant job applicant pool.

Cons

Not all job boards feed into our job application to input references into JobSoid.

Josue from Consea Executive Search

Great product

I love the tool and the customer service is prompt and kind.

Pros

It's user-friendly, really clear, you can follow up the process for each candidate. Contacting candidates and keeping track of communications is really easy.

Cons

The tool is missing a "historic record" feature for the organizations, I would like to have a list of the projects (positions) that each contact/company had previously.

Cost-Benefit relation.

Miguel from bitFlyer EU

Friendly, amicable, easy, powerful and legally compliant!

Really good, easy to use, friendly customer support, up-to-date functionalities, easy to keep track, easy to download metrics.

Pros

Easiness of use, good customer support, easy to track, good metrics given, good pairing with our local regulation.

Cons

I have had experience with several ATSs, and honestly, Jobsoid is really easy and practical, more pros than cons. Maybe, an integration with my gmail calendar would be nice, and also, the possibility of customizing the GDPR request consent message. As well, I have noticed that recently, the possibility of finding archived users has become a little heavy for the system; however, this has been punctual, we have never had this issue before.

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

The best solution price/quality/functionality.

Dayonna from Vibrus Group

Jobsoid Review 2019

Pros

I like that I am able to communicate with the candidates via Jobsoid. Also I am able to attach important documents and dates to their profile. It makes it easy for me to keep track of my current employees as well as the potential candidates. Keeps me organized!

Cons

I think \they can improve on how to upload multiple documents at one time. Also include a ticker for those documents so that I am notified when something like a TB test, or CPR card that has been uploaded well expire so that I can reach out to my employees in a timely fashion.

sheron from Whirlwind

A feature-rich ATS that makes all the repetitive and mind-numbing recruitment tasks to save time

saves a lot of time and effort and sanity!

Pros

allows personalization of careers site and email templates to ensure a great end-user experience. automates every possible recruitment task to save the time for conducting interviews. facilitates the addition of comments to shortlisted profiles. smart filter brings down the screening time from days to minutes.

Cons

Needs training to adapt and requires a little trial and error to fully know the features and make the most of them but the support team is always available to take care of queries if any.

LISA from Vibrus Group LLC

Easiness of product.

Easy to navigate, effortless. Office started going paperless in 2016, the paper application process was massive, converting to web base process cut down on foot traffic and illegible applications. Being able to store relevant documents, and the ease of accessing throughout the company is a plus, plus!

Pros

One click ease.... Don't have to navigate thought multiple tabs or screens. The reminder function is a plus, even if I'm not logged in the reminder is sent to my email.

Cons

Haven't had any problems or issues that would fit this category.

Katerina from katerina@gewerbepark.com.de

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Good ATS platform

This is a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a cheaper and more efficient option that you get when you increase the company, Workable is a very good choice. They focus on the deployment of new features that other ATSs do not implement, and I am glad to see what happens next.

Pros

Easy to use system, and the interfaces are very clear for administrators, users, managers. Each assignment is accompanied by employment advice, and it is very easy for candidates to apply. Also allows candidates to submit an application with LinkedIn, it is very convenient. Tracking candidates for each workflow is very easy, convenient batch sending emails. E-mail templates, interview templates help to make the process simple and efficient, you can set up automatic sending of letters. Performance takes into account every integration with HRIS, screening tools and other interfaces.

Cons

A lot of settings depending on the price you are willing to pay. More standard software and no flexibility that you might see with some other larger ATS.

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

Our company was driven by price and ease of use for managers.

Jim from Newcomb & Associates LLC

Jobsoid Works!

As long as I keep the job postings fresh, I get a good flow of candidates to fill the posted jobs. It's one of my main resources.

Pros

Great customer service! Easy to understand and use. The way the software works was modified based on my feedback. Wow!

Cons

Some of the functionality is a little quirky. Candidates are assigned to the jobs they applied to and when that job is closed access to the candidate goes away. The workaround is to reassign the candidate to an open job so I have one job as a place holder. It's a simple workaround but I lose one of my slots to it.

William from Skye Business Solutions Limited

Jobsoid review

Easy to implement Applicant Tracking System for ourselves and our clients to use for attracting and recruiting talented staff.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost. Very good service and support from Jobsoid Ease of placing a job ad across multiple jobboards

Cons

No central dashboard to manage all our clients software centrally. You have to log into each client separately.

Toka from American Immigration Council

Industry: Public Policy

Best way to collaborate

Using Jobsoid makes it very easy for me and my colleagues to collaborate on candidates for open positions. Using this system minimizes the use of email to communicate regarding candidate

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. I really like the rating features and status assignments.

Cons

I haven't run into any issues so far. I have not quite had a chance to explore all of Jobsoid's features.

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

I was not part of the selection process for this product.

Reshma from Mirum Digital Pvt Ltd

Nice using Jobsoid

Ii have been using Jobsoid since two years. Many new features has been launched. Its user friendly.

Pros

Its user friendly. Easy to access. No specific training is required.

Cons

It should have more filter options like salary, years of experience.

Stephanie from Shift Technology

Jobsoid was a great ATS for our new startup

Positive experience and very easy to use. We had 30 people on my team using it and it was easy to deploy.

Pros

Cons

The software didn't have the best reporting functionality but was improving all the time.

Merlijn from VIB

Industry: Research

Benchmark for UX

Automated job posting, collaborative hiring, all in one platform, Jobsoid toke the time to map out and create everything that has something to do with the hiring process.

Pros

The user experience Jobsoid offers, is an example for other applications. When rolling out, you almost don't need to train your users, since it's so intuitive and self-explaining

Cons

honestly the features that where missing, like a pdf export / csv export where added after we gave feedback to the Jobsoid team. The tailor down the application to the end-user, so if there's something you don't like you just need to communicate it..

Vaishali from Enviroskills HR Services

Great product!!

Have been using the free trial version for the past 1 week or so...really happy with the responses. First of all it spares you the trouble to go to multiple sites to post your job; and then it also gives you the functionality of managing the responses in a practical and easy way...and best of all all this in a free version!! I'm really sure that the paid versions will have a lot of more to offer and I don't mind paying for it as my needs grow. Keep it up Team Jobsoid!! God bless !!

Pros

Easy job postings. Functionality to manage the applications and even send interview or rejection mailers or text messages to the applicants. Reminders sent to us for interviews.

Cons

Well, I feel that there could be more filtering options for the applications received.

Randolph from Destinations of the World

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Recruitment using Jobsoid

Pros

It's very easy to use. You would be able to track the progress of your recruitment activity from start to finish.

Cons

It doesn't show when you were able to close a specific requirement or job as it did previously. It would be best if it had that feature so we can see when we were able to close the job and compare it to our TAT.

Maged from Misr Pharmacies

Great Experience

It helped me greatly in saving time as a recruitment manager and was like a great virtual assistant.

Pros

the software is very easy to use in communicating with candidates through emails and SMS, very organized with little effort, very easy to create users and interviewers, can be used through different platforms such as PCs and mobile, affordable and cost-effective.

Cons

No specific comments on software's features as all were fit to my needs.

Reasons for Choosing Jobsoid

Easy to use with a friendly user interface.

Dario from DARE Recruitment

Super Support!

With jobsoid we managed to create an incredibile easy referral programs for our job positions. Something that it's extremely hard to do with other softwares or even impossibile in some cases. Thanks Jobsoid and thanks to the support of our account manager.

Pros

There are many positive things to talk about Jobsoid. First of all, It's incredibly easy to use compared to the competitors, you will find that creating a job and receiving candidates it's a seamless operation. We love the way Jobsoid integrate with Wordpress, the mobile application or even the possibility to videocall our candidates, which is something extra that it's not possibile with the competiros. And all of that for a price that insanely competitive for the market.

Cons

We are using it for a while now and so far we did not managed to find any particular flaw that made us say "Oh, that's bad!".

Archi from Buoyancy Consultants and Engineering LLP

Industry: Shipbuilding

The overall experience is very good. We are very happy with the software.

Pros

The best feature of Jobsoid is that it is a very user friendly software. If there are any doubts, then they are resolved at the earliest.

Cons

Till now, we have not encountered any cons yet but the Video screening had some minor issues which were resolved.

Miranda from Skye Business Solutions

All in one Resourcing Solution for any SME

Pros

Easy to use, it's App feel. GDPR compliant, hosted in the cloud. Multi platform including Mobile!

Cons

Price when you have loads of vacancies (50+)

Candi from Green View

Hiring simplified

Easy to access applicant data securely. Seamless to share applicants between 2 different departments or hiring managers. It really help us to make sure the applicants are getting to the correct hiring manager or make sure the applicants are interviewing for the department that fits them best.

Pros

I like having all of the applications in one place and that we can be paperless.

More comprehensive and secure

Anand from Samyojak Consultancy Services

Jobsoid review

Jobsoid has helped us to get onto one platform for job postings and collaboration with Clients & candidates.

Pros

Ease of use and wide outreach of the application to source relevant talent.

Cons

Overall the ATS is very good and most of the features work well for us.

Milind from LogicalDNA Solutions

Head HR

Have used first time in my entire career. Very user friendly, very quick

Pros

Post interview feedback to candidate. Multiple assesements. Dashboard

Cons

Portal should have naukri connectivity to get applicants on posted jobs.

Vijay from Rahi Systems

Nice product

Good

Pros

Simple interface and comprehensive product. Very easy to track and share reviews. Alerts are nice

Cons

None everything seems to be good so far. Haven’t faced much issues

Jobsoid is a great platform in sourcing candidates!

Definitely a great sourcing tool in finding candidates. I have hired several people located anywhere through here!

Pros

Cons

I honestly do not have any since I really like using Jobsoid a lot.

Lise-Andrée from Gologic

A must!

Pros

Easy to use. Very good support. I highly recommended it.

Cons

It's a product that is constantly improving. The team is always open to new idea to get new features.

Indrajeet from Rahi Systems Pvt.Ltd.

Review Catergories

Easiest way to hire people with a track of all the candidates interviewed,which even help in future hirings

Pros

I liked the way review categories are defined,which actually covers almost all areas about the candidate,irrespective of the the domain or technology the candidate is getting interviewed.In addition with a comment box where interviewer can add his comments and which can be reviewed and replied by the next interviewer or Jobsoid administrator

Cons

Nothing much as all the functionalities are up to the mark

Reduces time spent

Great team and nice support.

Pros

The design is friendly, easy to use, new products every month

Cons

We hope to soon have someone who speaks French in the jobsoid team

Andrea from Marinescence Crew Agency

My opinion about Jobsoid

Pros

Quite easy to use, simple features, reactive support team

Cons

Complicated to search When we use several filter to seek for candidates, it does "or" and not "and" When you try to work on several pages it freezes easily It takes time (sometimes too long) to do modifications

It was not up to date

Hardik from Rahi Systems Pvt Ltd

Jobsoid Review used by Rahi Systems

Its good and helping in searching candidates and schedule the rounds accordingly

Pros

The best part is dashboard. Secondly, Candidate filter is best as it allows us to filter candidates as per our need.

Cons

We candidates attached their resume, some formats like .doc takes lot of time to open.

ReAnne from Vibrus Group LLC

Jobsoid

Jobsoid makes it easier to store customer/ Client Information. I can easily access information in moments. It quick and self explanatory.

Pros

I like the overall efficiency of it. All information is accurate.

Cons

I don't like that I don't have more tagging options.

My employer chose it.

Dont Overcomplicate It

Pros

It is easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons

It literally does the same thing that free sites do

Viraj from Rahi Systems pvt ltd

User Friendly!!!

Pros

Easy to filter candidates and track their progress. We also receive a timely mail notification for scheduled candidates.

Cons

Nothing found till date. Finding it good while shortlisting the candidates.

Ashiah from Rahi Systems Pvt Ltd

Best Recruiting software in the market

Pros

In the single application you can get candidates from different platforms like LinkedIn,Monster, Indeed. User interface is also good and easy.

Cons

Cant download the resume in mobile application

Good Experience using jobsoid !!

Overall i can summarize it in onr word "Great"!!!!!! Kudos to team Jobsoid.

Pros

Overall its a very easy-to-use software, I used it for the requirements which i was unable to cover through other professional portals & the results were always satisfying. over all i recommend everyone to atleast try "Jobsoid" once , who knows what it has in package for you.

Cons

The thing that bothered me was the filter to look for only candidates with a particular clearance while working for federal clients. Rest everything is fine.

Joe from Financial Services

Jobsoid Review

Good and do notice a constant move for improvements.

Pros

Ability to video screen candidates quickly

Cons

A little difficult to learn and not very intuitive.