All Kahoot! Reviews

Rachel

Education Management, 11 - 50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2021

I can not say enough positive things!

César José

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Didactic and easy to use

PROS

It is a very well built software, which allows you to easily create content for any level of learning and present it in an easy and didactic way, which can be understood by any user, without the need for prior knowledge. In addition, the software allows you to create content from the beginning, making the learning curve short.

CONS

Integration with other products can be a bit tricky, but it's a minor detail that can be quickly and easily overcome. In addition, the software requires a good internet quality for proper operation.

Reasons for switching to Kahoot!

Kahoot is easier to customize and offers a better interface for first-time users.

Lauren

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kahoot for education

PROS

I can search in the categories what my students are working on.

CONS

They cannot review their questions on their screens too.

Alper

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

live quiz

PROS

It's a good app for make your lessons enjoyable. You can make quiz to students and they even want to to that.

CONS

Maybe there could be more visual entertainment.

Zahra

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2023

Kahoolawe is great for teachers and parents who are looking for a safe and educational platform

It’s been great

PROS

It’s kind of easy to use and it is a very educational and affective platform for learners

CONS

I wish it could be accessible without the internet and I wish that it had free options

Diane

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed October 2020

Kahoot in a middle school classroom

I am a teacher with no budget, except my own $, and little time to experiment in the school year. I have a tech background of 15 years as a developer, so I can figure things out quickly. When I can't figure them out quickly, I move on. There are a lot of good, free tools out there. My major complaint with Kahoot was the students can't see the questions on their screen, and so they often click on the wrong color when answering. I have a range of cognitive abilities in my public school, and having the question and answers on the screen allows students to stay with the work.

PROS

I liked Kahoot initially because it was a fast-paced way to start class. Students loved the competitive nature of the game and the leaderboard. The music was fun too. It used to be fairly easy to create or find new kahoots to use for math as well.

CONS

My new students who are mostly remote this year had only used kahoot, so that was their favorite game. I went back in to my account and tried to create some new kahoots. Here is what I found difficult: 1. I was bombarded with offers to upgrade. 2. I couldn't use most kahoots in the library because they had features that weren't available to me. 3. It seems whatever I was initially trying to do, I was blocked or invited to upgrade.

Reason for choosing Kahoot!

I actually stopped using Kahoot and switched to Quizizz. I tried going back to it a little this year, but it is too time consuming.

Juan Carlos

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Kahoot Software Excellent

It is an excellent product, with great features. Intuitive, dynamic. I recommend it 100% I give it 5 stars.

PROS

I love that Kahoot allows you to interact with different test models in real time. From any device, for group work in business, university or with family and friends. Its interface is easy to use, it is fast, beautiful, and with very good tools to work or generate didactic activities of great value.

CONS

So far I have not had any disadvantages with Kahoot.

Christian

Consumer Services, 10,000+ employees

best way to engage team

I absolutely love kahoot , it's a fun engaging way to liven up meetings and team building events

PROS

I love that i can creat my own labors or use pre made ones with my team at work

CONS

i love all of kahoot and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a fun engagement experience

Logan

Music, 2-10 employees

Kahoot 4/5 Star

My teachers use it to teach a lot.

PROS

It is great for schools, teachers, students, friends and family to use for learning, having fun or even both.

CONS

That it has a price tag for all features but it isn't that expensive.

Morgan

Education Management, 51-200 employees

I love Kahoot!

PROS

Kahoot is amazing and I love using it as a platform to learn. I use this platform all the time to learn and study for a variety of classes.

CONS

Sometimes, there are technical issues for some students.

Mark Joseph

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Kahoot Review

Overall its a fun experience where you have fun while you are learning at the same time.

PROS

The real-time result is highly engaging. It let's the participant to engage more on activities and this encourages other to join in and have fun while learning.

CONS

The demotivational part where one who's consistent at the bottom aren't making any efforts to engage more.

Amanda

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

From Usee to User

I went from using it through an employer, to using it in my everyday life for training purposes, helping the sales team, etc.

PROS

My workplace uses Kahoot in a variety of ways, and I like that it has multiple functionality that cna be customized.

CONS

Some additional buttons may be helpful, rather than shapes. Also - different language capabilities may be useful for the future.

Nicole

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Joy filled learning

PROS

Kahoot is so cute and intelligent for self learning and assessments.

CONS

More themes can be introduced as I am really jn love with Kahoot!

Deepak

Banking, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2024

Kahoot new Friday fun for our offices and teammates.

yeah I have described above for me it was game changer to keep employee engaged

PROS

presentation of winning streak, providing graphical representation of answers.

CONS

it is imroved now 1 year earless it was little dance now its good

Rizza Mae

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kahoot

Exceptional!

PROS

I like how user friendly is the platform is.

CONS

I think, sometimes the platform loads slowly

Valerie

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Best way to poll employees quickly

PROS

You can use it in multiple ways in real time (trivia or polling). The leaderboard encourages the employees to keep going. Also the graphics with anonymous names is a great feature!

CONS

Nothing I think it does everything that is required

Jacob

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Kahoot - Great fun and engagement

PROS

It gets everyone engaged. They end up learning while thinking that they're only playing

CONS

There can be some frustrations when setting up a game. I would love a more intuitive system for creating questions.

marcos

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Learn easy by competing.

PROS

Its really easy to use. Also the gamification and the real time competition are key to engage your audiencia and make learning fun.

CONS

I cannot find anything wrong. Everything that it does, it does perfectly.

Reviewed May 2024

Fun Way to Engage a Large Group

PROS

I like that the participants willingly and actively engage with the content. It is a great format that challenges people's competitive side while still encouraging people to recall key information.

CONS

There be more customization options or updates to different ways you can play to test your knowledge. The same style of quizzes can get boring after a while.

Robert A.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Kahoot has been pretty helpful

PROS

Im a gamer, and I love trivia. To use this product in a game format to help learn about work and school has really been helpful. Im a visual learner but sometimes it helps to be tested.

CONS

I have only used it for school and work, and in those two instances I have had no problems.

Edgar