What are Mo Software users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Mo Software software through verified user reviews

• icon"All staff members have become engaged in using the software from the word go and it has quickly become a very useful tool for us to have."
  • icon"Its ease of use along with the support we get from Thanksbox. I really like the fact that the recognition can be linked or not to the reward system."
  • icon"The team at ThanksBox are highly responsive, helpful, friendly and approachable, nothing is too much trouble which made implementation an enjoyable process."
  • icon"I haven't found anything I don't like at the moment."
  • icon"Not sure where the issue sits whether this is with Horwich Farrelly but the platform stability as on occassions you have to log out and start over."
  • icon"Sometimes I experience difficulties logging in when the start process just continues to circle around and you have to close all systems and start again. This also does not always sole the problem."

Browse all Mo Software Reviews

• Have you used Mo Software and would like to share your experience with others?

Stan

Industry: Plastics

A fabulous business tool and one we could not do our daily business without now.

Its a necessary business tool which links our values to our behaviours and measures the success of our organisation in living these.

Pros

Its ease of use along with the support we get from Thanksbox. I really like the fact that the recognition can be linked or not to the reward system. Just a great business tool.

Cons

I could not fault it in any way. Every time we have had an opportunity to improve it 'Thanksbox' are right there beside us to make the upgrade.

Angela

Easy to use, easy to implement, great support from a passionate team. It does what it says it does!

Pros

ThanksBox is simple and easy to use, even for those of us (i.e. me) who are digitally challenged! It provides information in an easy to understand and intuitive format e.g. I can open the App and start using it without any training. It takes me a few moments to thank a colleague and because the app is aligned to organisational values it means users can see at a glance a pictorial view of which values and behaviours are lived the most. The software is a great way of keeping our vales 'live' rather than just words in a leaflet. The app has a function for sharing messages of appreciation with other staff which is a good way to remind each other of the positive things which happen every day which is a bonus when having a bad day. Behind the scenes the analytics has helped me work out where to focus energy and action to embed our values and it continues to be a great source of information for deciding what action to take . The team at ThanksBox are highly responsive, helpful, friendly and approachable, nothing is too much trouble which made implementation an enjoyable process. They are great problem solvers and are passionate about ThanksBox. What also sets the team at ThanksBox aside from other experiences I've had of implementing a change is the help provided by the team in the early stages continues after implementation. I highly recommend the ThanksBox software and the team who support its implementation.

Cons

Initially we didn't use a modern enough web browser so the ThanksBox team had to make all sorts of adjustments to make it work for us. Since implementation the organisation's IT dept has upgraded the web browser for all users which has addressed the issue some users had when trying to open the software.

Damian

Thanksbox is a great tool for making instant impact on the engagement and motivation of a team.

Pros

Each enviroment within the application is clear and easy to use. The application has also been personalised easily for our needs. The team respond well to the immediacy and the survey function has been great for monthyl recognition.

Cons

I dont necessarly have cons, but it would be great to get a Thankbox button installed onto our hotel team Facebook private group (and vice versa) This would help bring our communication and reward tools together.

Matt

Employee Engagements Made Easy

Overall I think Mo is a great platform and has certainly increased collaboration between departments throughout the organisation. It also encourages a sense of pride and motivation in the work we do.

Pros

Mo provides a clear and transparent platform where you can provide recognition to others for their work and contributions. It is bright and vibrant, and the use of GIF and Emojis makes it coulourful and interesting to the eye.

Cons

Tracking who rewards have been allocated can be a challenge,

Kameron

One of the Best Employee Rewards platforms

Overall, I'm extremely happy as an employee that Net Natives chose to partner with Mo. I'm massively enjoying it and can't wait to save up my rewards and perhaps save myself some money at Christmas (Shh don't tell the family).

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the general feel of it being a social media landscape. However, the most important thing is the variety of rewards we can spend on which can massively improve your quality of life. Some employee rewards schemes can feel gimmicky and I've seen many unused over the years. This you can save up. for your weekly groceries or a even a big holiday.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like at the moment.

Kate

Amazing product, superb support and industry leading analytics

ThanksBox has helped us to boost levels of employee recognition, better understand reward spend, capture insights about our company values, surface employee ideas and obtain great responses to some of our company challenges.

Pros

For our employees - it's simple, easy to use and has a great mobile experience, with is essential for our people who are on the go all the time. The ideas tool also offers a great way for our people to share what's important to them, quickly gather opinion from their colleagues and get the feedback they deserve from the organisation. For the HR & Leadership team - we've found the analytics outstanding, it really helps us to effectively manage the initiative across different areas of our business. We're already using the recognition & reward, ideas and surveys tool and can't wait to see what the ThanksBox team deliver next!

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use and provides a qucik response

The quick and easy way you can offer praise and recognition to colleagues for a job well done

Pros

The ease of the functionality. The system is usually very quick to log in and select a recognition. The option of just typing a name and choosing from drop down boxes makes the use of the Thanksbox quick and easy

Cons

Not sure where the issue sits whether this is with Horwich Farrelly but the platform stability as on occassions you have to log out and start over. Sometimes I experience difficulties logging in when the start process just continues to circle around and you have to close all systems and start again. This also does not always sole the problem

Sandra

Mo review

Pros

Catching up with wider members of the team.

Cons

Having to log in, wish it just opened when logging in.

May 2022

An excellent tool to recognise and motivate

Easy to use, and the positive impact it has on morale is immediately noticeable.

Pros

The ability to quickly and easily recognise and reward a colleague, either publicly or priavately, with genuinely useful and valuable gift cards rewards.

Cons

very little to dislike. it's simple to use, and the rewards are great

Jake

1 month review

So far really positive. I've also only heard good things from other members of the team

Pros

Really polished UI, Great stores to redeem rewards from, the platform encourages community engagement.

Cons

It would be good to be able to filter voucher rewards by Most Popular to get a better idea of what's offered

Claire

Really good company to work with

Staff engagement, a central platform for staff to share ideas, nominate, vote and see what's going on around the business.

Pros

I was tasked to Project Manage implementing ThanksBox into our company and the whole process overall was great. They took on board our suggestions, we had regular meetings with them and the support received after go live was great.

Cons

None - the person who was looking after us changed mid-project but it didn't affect delivery all that much

Natalie

Industry: Law Practice

Thanksbox has completely changed the culture of recognition at this firm.

Increased culture of recognition firm wide.

Pros

Its very simple to use. Other users can comment with emoji's on your own post Thanks can be given across all levels and offices E mail notifications when you receive a posted thanks You can map your given and received messages of thanks It only takes seconds to send a thanks Useable on your mobile / tablet Messages can be sent privately or across the whole firm Managers access lets you compare how other departments are doing in the thanking ranking

Cons

None - any issues we had were ironed out with regular group meetings to ensure Thanksbox was right for us.

Kishan

It's a great way to recognise and reward my team and you can do that anytime anywhere.

Pros

I can recognise and reward my team from wherever and whenever. I don't always get to catch people to thank them because my day can get hectic, and this gives a chance to reflect on the day and thank people for giving their all.

Cons

Nothing really, I am waiting for the GIFs to be added to the massages. It's easy to use and reliable.

Eloise

The launch of ThanksBox has changed the culture of recognition across all of our offices

Pros

It is so simple to use, the roll out and integration were incredibly straight forward. Whilst it seems simple, there's been so much thought put into the interface and functionality - we love it.

Cons

A reporting feature would be useful so that the content could be extracted to report back to senior management

Debbie

Wonderful reward and recognition system, easy to use. Great way to share your appreciation.

Pros

This is a wonderful way to thank and recognize our team members for all their hard work, it also enables our team members to thank and recognise each other. Coming from a large company with over 2000 employees from all over the country, it also allows us to recognise other teams and individual employees from different locations. The great thing about Thanksbox is you can send a private message or if someone has done something to really WOW you, you can share it with the whole organisation.

Sean

If your looking a HR Platform then Implementing this a no brainer.

I've worked alongside the Thanksbox team initially with feedback on the product early stages now they have expanded and grown considerably, I've been consulting onboard large team onto the platform. A great product with multiple method of communicating and listening to your employees. Big thumbs up!

Pros

The multiple layers / avenues you have to communicate with Employees.

Cons

Live chat with support would be helpful. However not vital :)

Kirsty

We have recently introduced ThanksBox and it has been incredibly well received by all staff.

Pros

We really like how user friendly it is, and it really does encourage the sort of culture we are aiming to create. All staff members have become engaged in using the software from the word go and it has quickly become a very useful tool for us to have. The ideas sharing function is great to make all staff feel like they have a voice and can make suggestions.

Cons

We can't fault it, it has been so easy to implement with great support from the ThanksBox guys and we are really enjoying using it.

Dominic

Time used: Free Trial

Great Product, well liked and used in the office for even the most technophobic

We set up Thanksbox as a trial for helping recognition in the office and it's gone down a storm. Used by all areas of the business regularly it's become part of our office culture. The ideas board has been equally useful and generated some popular events and changes to the office. We love it and can't fault the service if there have been any queries.

Borbála Erzsébet

the best way to motivate people

They made such a thing which you can motivate people with. I use it in my team in a nonprofit association and they love it. The ThanksBox's team is really friendly so I can only recommend it. :)

Pros

Easy to use and to understand how it works.

Mo Software