• Pros

• "Software is straight forward and very easy to use"

• "Simple UI, easy to use, and great support if there's ever an issue."

• "It's simple, responsive, intuitive and easy to navigate. The support team are very quick to solve issues and reply to questions. "

• Cons

• "Maybe the drag and drop feature of moving the candidates around from list to list could be slighly improved to my personal taste. But other than that I cant really find anything."

• "Some candidates faced technical issues with recording but the support team helped immediately"

• "It is difficult to answer this question because the product is so great. In addition, the company is very open and responsive to any feedback we've given."

Browse myInterview Reviews

Cindy from Webdevelopers911

myInterview Review

My overall experience with myInterview has been very enjoyable! I like that potential candidates that I have interviewed for our marketing department could also be screened by the manager of that department alongside with me at the same time and we could each take turns in asking the necessary questions we needed to ask as though we were all in the same room together! With the assistance of the myInterview software we conclusively come up with the right person for the job based on each of our perception and conclusion of that particular candidate's interview result, all thanks to the myInterview software!

Pros

What I like most about using myInterview software is that this amazing helpful software is for free! I also really enjoy the fact that the video calling software is easy as pie to set up and that it does not take prolonged time or any extra add-on software in order for it to work. So no unnecessary downloads to peel through to get results! The software is user friendly and pretty straight forward, not complicated at all. Anyone can use it. It functions well in the work environment and best of all the software can be loaded on any device. Potential candidates for a job can be viewed right on your desktop, or laptop, your tablet or even on your smartphone too!

Cons

What I like least about using myInterview software is we can not yet interview larger than two seat capacity, so a group interview for example, would not be possible as of yet. Other than that the myInterview software is wonderful to use and I highly recommend it!

Response from myInterview

Replied May 2020

Hi Cindy - your feedback is so important to us. We listened. And we built it. You can now interview larger than two seat capacity, so a group interview is now possible! :)

Yoni from Gvahim

MyInterview will save you time and money

A true timesaver. The software helped us save time in our candidate search. Video will never replace meeting a person face2face. However, it can help you filter away those candidates you would instantly know are not a fit. For hiring professionals with experience in this field, you usually know after 1 minute of walking in the door to a meeting. We were surprised how some candidates with an "average CV" shined throughout the video interview. Candidates we would otherwise not have paid attention to. There is just something about the energy and attitude of a person which a CV can't capture. Video can give a sense of that and filter those away who you know quickly are just not the typecast for that particular MyInterview will save you time and money

Pros

Great user interface: Very intuitive and easy to use both for the interviewer and the interviewee. No compromise on Technology: The sotfware worked flawless on both sides and the quality of the video and audio worked great. Easy to manage the process: The platform provides and easy to use overview of the candidates and a drag and drop feature to move candidates from list to list (shortlist to final, etc.). In this regard, the best feature is that its so easy to collaborate with colleagues. All you need to do is to copy the link of the video and send it to a colleague and let them comment and rate the candidate. For this, the colleague doesnt even have to login to the platform. Analytics is a gamechanger. With the help of sophisticated AI MyInterview can help make decisions by analyzing the candidate's performance. Great support: Always a click away and very concerned about our user-experience. Pricing is affordable.

Simona from SC Johnson Uk

Industry: Chemicals

Pros

I used the free trial and I was happy for the quality. Makes the interviews be easier for both sides. Easy to use, so a stress less during the interview.

Cons

I think it needs more publicity, to make us feel safe to use it.

Response from myInterview

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your review, Simona, and we're glad you have had the opportunity to use our FREE Forever plan! We're so happy we can offer our service to small companies and large ones alike. Some of the most recognisable brands in the world are happy with us as well. We'll keep working on the publicity, but rest assured, you're safe with us.

Monica from Seed Training Group

Great team to work with

The user's face is very friendly to navigate, and their very devoted team are all super helpful and efficient on actions. It definitely improves our efficiency in the hiring process.

Pros

Cons

Maybe to a bigger team, more features might be required.

Reasons for Choosing myInterview

It's more user-friendly and cost-efficient to a small team like us.

Excellent product for speeding up the recruiting process!

myInterview has sped up our recruiting process and reduced our labor costs.

Pros

I love the fact that this product sped up our recruiting pipeline by removing the need for phone screens. Now we just send a video screen with myInterview to potential candidates and that prevents us having to schedule according to someone else's calendar for every screen - it's so much more efficient for us to just send the screens out and then sit down and watch a chunk of them when *we* have time. The product is also cheaper than many competitors when you do the pay per minute option as a small business.

Cons

It isn't 100% polished and every now and then (rarely) we have hiccups with interview invites expiring when they shouldn't, but it's usually a quick fix. The workable integration is also great overall, but could probably use a little more polish.

Price

A life saver for recruiting!!

An absolute life saver when it comes to recruiting. It allows us to effectively and easily select and vet good candidates from hundreds of applicants

Pros

ease of selecting the right candidate is absolutely amazing. Before using MyInterview, it was so expensive and time consuming for us to interview candidates. Now it’s a breeze

Cons

I’ve never experienced a problem with this platform that wasn’t fixed nearly instantly. The absolute best customer service is there to help you whenever a problem arises

Ben from recoveriescorp

Great platform, wonderful people

We wanted to create a more fair and collaborative process and at the same time implement efficiencies which save time for all involved. Everyone on the interview panel can review the interviews on the go and we can make better decisions on who we invite to interview based on ability, attitude and fit for the role.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity of the platform is great. We were new to using video interviewing and wanted something that would fit our needs but also meet the expectations of our applicants. We have had great feedback from candidates about how easy the platform is to use and my experience has mirrored that opinion.

Cons

The platform doesn't save the emails I send into the interview so if I send more I have re-write the email. Having said this, I have never experienced a company which is so open to user feedback. All my suggestions have been heard and welcomed with no hint of ego which is hugely refreshing. I'm confident that as this journey continues the experience will get better and better

David from UTS Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit

Great and flexible video interview software

From trial to implementation, it's been a simple and easy tool which has enabled us to deliver a better quality service to employers.

Pros

I loved the responsiveness, the simple dashboard and intuitive setup process.

Cons

None, it's been very easy to use and integrate.

Reasons for Choosing myInterview

Because of the company ethos, values and the simplicity of the product.

Guy from Yellow House Deisgn

Cut your phone interview time by 2/3 or more.

Pros

Hiring is a pain in a small business, once you get into the interview process it consumes you. I found myInterview after finding it as an integration with a talent management app. It was a godsend. Instead of scheduling phone interviews with my entire shortlist I just sent them the video interview request with three questions I put together. This allowed me to eliminate about 2/3 of the candidates I had intended to phone interview. Its integration with that software made the process of sending the interview requests and viewing the results painless and seamless.

Cons

Nothing really, it has worked perfectly for me, they are very responsive to inquiries and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it and the vast amount of time it has saved me.

Gordon from 5Why

Industry: Publishing

Outstanding Product To Help You Find Great Talent!

Makes the hiring process much easier, and saves you a tonne of time. If candidates don't want to do the video interview, they probably aren't the right one for your business. Video interviews legitimately gives prospective employees the chance to express themselves and make an impression beyond their standard resume. Looking forward to working with the team into the future.

Pros

A great tool when you are a time poor manager looking to hire top quality talent. We often find many resumes read the same these days, so being able to get an idea of character and personality is a great way to sift through high volumes of candidates. Easy to use and great support team if you encounter any issues.

Cons

No bad features to report back on in our experience so far.

Perfect for recruiting customer facing positions

Pros

I used MyInterview for recruiting guides for the Center for Israeli by Taglit. The paltform is perfect for recruiting candidates for customer facing positions where charisma plays a major role. It helped me saving a lot of interviewing time!

Viren from In the Game

A great frictionless video interview product which is super easy to use!

A great, easy way to introduce video into hiring process for business that have a strong need for culture fit, and interpersonal style.

Pros

Very easy to setup the whole platform, and begin interviewing. Whole process takes less than five minutes! A lot of flexibility in how it is deployed, and the friction-less candidate experience is second to none. Perfect for those who want to use video as a screener!

Cons

I only had one issue of a candidate video not being "released" for viewing but contacted customer service and was fixed immediately.

David from UTS Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit

A great recruitment solution

myInterview was great to work with and the results were better than what we had hoped for. I would highly recommend this software as it made the recruitment task much easier.

Pros

Cons

More integration would be great, however, we had extremely particular requirements in terms of integration with other software which we solved with the myInterview team through a few workarounds, the team were great at troubleshooting and building the process we needed.

Lauren from Tank Stream Labs

myInterview makes life a lot easier!

Pros

Using myInterview saves our team a LOT of time in being able to collect video information from users that can be useful to our team in helping leverage companies looking to market themselves within our community. Simple, intuitive, and a great resource!

Cons

No cons - everything is very straightforward.

David from Willow

Big time saver!

myInterview is simply outstanding for recruitment. The level of support provided by the company is second to none and we've also been impressed with how configurable the product is. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately identify quality talent that is appropriate for our business.

Pros

The product is easy to use and has helped us to significantly shorten the recruitment process. The support provided by myInterview is always outstanding and responsive to my business' needs. My recruitment team has also found the sharing feature to be very useful. Our candidates have also commented how user-friendly the platform is to use.

Josh from Veeva

MyInterview Review

Very responsive team and great at providing insight on upcoming features

Pros

Helped save time Good level of Support and branding Easy and intuitive to use software Good documentation

Cons

More advanced email templates would be good Videos in the documentation of how-to's

Reasons for Choosing myInterview

Good feedback from other clients

Response from myInterview

Replied May 2020

Thanks Josh! We love feedback :) We've now implemented advanced email templates - please come take a look.

Jason from Image Fleet Graphics LLC.

Industry: Printing

Use for all my new hires

Pros

Ease of use, quality and quantity of qualified candidates, minimum requirement of time from myself and my colleagues.

Cons

Would like integration with salesforce platform

Really easy to use

Pros

Simple UI, easy to use, and great support if there's ever an issue.

Cons

No major hiccups so far, and I've been using it for 6 months.

Antoni from Sourcr

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Extremely happy with the results!

Pros

Software is straight forward and very easy to use

Cons

small glitches, could expand some of the functionality

Yann from GESA

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent product

To me it's not really about winning time, because adding this step has been an investment in some ways. It's really more about adding quality to the recruitment process and making sure we select the best candidates for live interviews. In that sense, using myInterview has really helped.

Pros

Simple, easy to use. No unnecessary complexity, yet you have all the basic functionnalites you may want.

Cons

A few cases where the interview was not received. Seems to be a known case which has been corrected.