What are PeopleBookHR users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PeopleBookHR software through verified user reviews

4.9

• icon"PeopleBookHR is easily integrated and very accessible. It also has a great mobile platform."
  • icon"Thanks to developer team. I would say best luck to the developing team for their next apps."
  • icon"We love using PeopleBookHR because it's very clean and simple management. Easy to use and highly efficient."
  • icon"The right time and attendance software can help, but it can also make things easier for those cheating the system."
  • icon"The main 2 cons according to me are. It is difficult to find the menu option initially."
  • icon"When it comes to time and attendance, employers have to worry about embellished time cards, employee time theft."

Browse all PeopleBookHR Reviews

• Have you used PeopleBookHR and would like to share your experience with others?

Muhammad Sadequl

PeopleBookHR Is Worth Recommendations

I do use PeopleBookHR for managing all employees data. I do manage employees payroll checks as well. It is a complete employee database for me in my company. It increases my effectiveness in the company. Added a great value of time and safety for me and my company as well.

Pros

PeopleBookHR is an excellent service software for HR managements. Its amazing and helpful features will led you more tension free relaxation. It can manage almost each and every HR related task so efficiently. All the features are well arranged, well decorated and functionality is awesome as well.

Cons

I am satisfied with all of its features. But there is room for its improvement as well. Like other HR management software it is lack of employees lifecycle analyzes.

Mahmudur

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

Pros

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Cons

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Mr.Pongcharan

Abdullah

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Pros

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Cons

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Jahidul

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

Pros

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

Cons

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

Pros

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Cons

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Farhat

Good HRBook Management Software

It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Pros

Cons

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh

This is so fast HR management product

Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Pros

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Cons

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim

That's Excellent Product

I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

Pros

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

Cons

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Good for a lot

Pros

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Cons

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Tanvir

Everything I need to manage the sales process.

Pros

Pocket Sales 71 made it possible for me to forecast the sales volume analyzing the daily sales reports. Various easy-to-interpret reporting mechanism makes it easier for even a non-business personnel to get a quick insight of the current market situation. Daily sales volume indicates the current market demand, which in turn helps me forecast the stock and manufacturing volume. As a whole, it is helping me to optimize the total sales process. Besides I can track the individual performances of my sales representatives and identify my best products in the market.

Cons

A customizable reporting feature could be added, so the admin could choose the constraints he/she wants the report to be generated on.

Simple and Effective HR tool

Has been implemented as an HR solution that has made the day to day HR process far more streamlined and organized

Pros

A fairly straightforward, yet very powerful tool used to manage workflow. Helps maximize efficiency and automate tasks to allow you to focus on other areas. All major HR solutions organized to one place to help simplify the process.

Cons

Slight learning curve, but becomes natural after minimal use. Could use a few minor feature updates, but no program is perfect.

Abdullah

Industry: Photography

Best Human Resource Management Solution, 100% Recommended

We need a system to track each of our work. Their attendance, their assign task. And also a system to make automatic salary based on their attendance. PeopleBookHR solved all of our needs in reasonable price. Thanks to the team.

Pros

We started to use People Book HR, because of its accessibility. We can use from mobile and also to use from mobile, we dont need to enter our login credential again and again. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Cons

I guess, its speed need to improve. Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow. but if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Hasan

Excellent Product. Every Large and Mid Level Organization should try this

Pros

User friendly and the good part is that they customize as per the client requirements. Their support is also excellent.

Cons

Nothing like that. But it would be better,if it could directly connected with Bank for the automatic payment system for the employees.

Ehsanul

One of the Salesforce software

Sales Force management and Sales Tracing system is really helpful for us.

Pros

We are like this features API Audience Targeting Calendar Management Call Tracking Click-to-Dial Contact Management Contact Sharing CRM Integration Customer Management Dashboard Data Export Email Integration Expense Tracking External Integration

Cons

We realize that when you make a decision to buy Sales Automation Software it's important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product.

Jony

Really great for me .

it was so handy to use .... Easy to use for every one if need help their customer support very responsive . Smart features And useful functionality For saving time . I suggest to everyone for this , It was great value for money , yeas it is worth . Overall great experience .

Pros

Feature & Function

Cons

*Very responsive *Customer Support *Reliable *Easy to use for me *Smart feature and Familiar working experience .

Shameem

I have high trust in PeopleBookHR and I am glad to work with such a committed and competent team.

Now its very easy for us to calculate salary, keep connected with each projects, each activities. Now even we need to use paper very less, and our company CEO can see all the updates in time without calling HR team again and again.

Pros

Very easy to use and secure. Using PeopleBookHR, you dont need to worry about anything. Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it. Another things our team like about PeopleBookHR is finger lock system. Best secure system ever.

Best So Far !

Pros

We like the total integration of the Dsystem. The real time feature is exactly what we were searching for. and they are continusously upgrading the features. This is a huge advantage with the emerging workforce we see today.

Cons

The recruiting module leaves a little to be desired than our expectation. Hopefully they will upgrade it in the next version.

Bipul

Excellent

Pros

The Best Sales Automation Software I have ever used. Easy to use, invoice and reports can be generated easily. Also Salesforce can be tracked. Forecasting is also amazing.

Cons

Should have multi languages as local languages are preferred by some organizations like Bangla, Korean, Japanese.

Rohan

Finally we got a supplier HR software that we wanted

Up-to-date, easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. Live support 24/7

Pros

We are like especially payroll and leave management ,its really super fast performance and support team really appreciated.

Cons

When it comes to time and attendance, employers have to worry about embellished time cards, employee time theft.The right time and attendance software can help, but it can also make things easier for those cheating the system.

Ayakuth

very useful software

I have used this software. It is very easy to use for employee management. It's UI and workflow very easy to understand.

Pros

Very easy to use

Ashraf

Excellent

Pros

Cons

Nothing else. But social feed could be more user friendly and the language could also be translated into Bangla

Afzal

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

Pros

It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

Cons

At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Excellent HR Software!

Skilled HR

Pros

Easy accessible for employees from all segment in modern corporate world. I think it has reduced the task of the HR department in an organization.

Cons

Nothing yet to take place as cons. In an emerging country like Bangladesh, this tool is compulsory to ensure the growth of the organization.

Al amien

This is the last solution I am using in my company and will be last. Amazing features and easy UIX.

Its make my company maintaining job very easy. specially payroll system.

Pros

There are so many features and functionality has been included in this software. Last two years I was looking for a HR software and finally found this one. Everything is perfect, specially login with thumbprint.

PeopleBookHR