• Pros

• "User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh. "

• "User friendly and the good part is that they customize as per the client requirements. Their support is also excellent. "

• "Very easy to use and they customized it as per our usage."

• Cons

• "Slight learning curve, but becomes natural after minimal use. Could use a few minor feature updates, but no program is perfect."

• "I guess, its speed need to improve. Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow. but if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us."

• "The recruitment system needs some work as I have used many before, however, still a great system to use especially in HR."

Browse PeopleBookHR Reviews

Mahmudur from North Bengal Medical College

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

Pros

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Cons

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Simple and Effective HR tool

Has been implemented as an HR solution that has made the day to day HR process far more streamlined and organized

Pros

A fairly straightforward, yet very powerful tool used to manage workflow. Helps maximize efficiency and automate tasks to allow you to focus on other areas. All major HR solutions organized to one place to help simplify the process.

Mr.Pongcharan

Abdullah from Acme Pharmaceuticals

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Pros

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Cons

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Jahidul from Sajeeb Group

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

Pros

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

Cons

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha from Square Pharmaceuticals Limited

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

Pros

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Cons

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Farhat from Mission Elevators Pvt. Ltd.

Good HRBook Management Software

It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Pros

Cons

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh from Arla Foods Bangladesh Ltd.

This is so fast HR management product

Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Pros

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Cons

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim from Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

That's Excellent Product

I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

Pros

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

Cons

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Sunil from India Brand Equity Foundation

Good HR system EVER

PeopleBook HR Software is really good HR system ever.We are using it and getting good service.Thanks peopleBookHR.

Tanvir from SSL Wireless

Everything I need to manage the sales process.

Pros

Pocket Sales 71 made it possible for me to forecast the sales volume analyzing the daily sales reports. Various easy-to-interpret reporting mechanism makes it easier for even a non-business personnel to get a quick insight of the current market situation. Daily sales volume indicates the current market demand, which in turn helps me forecast the stock and manufacturing volume. As a whole, it is helping me to optimize the total sales process. Besides I can track the individual performances of my sales representatives and identify my best products in the market.

Cons

A customizable reporting feature could be added, so the admin could choose the constraints he/she wants the report to be generated on.

Abdullah from Clipping World Bangladesh

Industry: Photography

Best Human Resource Management Solution, 100% Recommended

We need a system to track each of our work. Their attendance, their assign task. And also a system to make automatic salary based on their attendance. PeopleBookHR solved all of our needs in reasonable price. Thanks to the team.

Pros

We started to use People Book HR, because of its accessibility. We can use from mobile and also to use from mobile, we dont need to enter our login credential again and again. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Hasan from The Mology

Excellent Product. Every Large and Mid Level Organization should try this

Pros

Cons

Nothing like that. But it would be better,if it could directly connected with Bank for the automatic payment system for the employees.

Ehsanul from BDCOM Online Ltd

One of the Salesforce software

Sales Force management and Sales Tracing system is really helpful for us.

Pros

We are like this features API Audience Targeting Calendar Management Call Tracking Click-to-Dial Contact Management Contact Sharing CRM Integration Customer Management Dashboard Data Export Email Integration Expense Tracking External Integration

Cons

We realize that when you make a decision to buy Sales Automation Software it's important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product.

Jony from BioskopeBD

Really great for me .

it was so handy to use .... Easy to use for every one if need help their customer support very responsive . Smart features And useful functionality For saving time . I suggest to everyone for this , It was great value for money , yeas it is worth . Overall great experience .

Pros

Feature & Function

Cons

*Very responsive *Customer Support *Reliable *Easy to use for me *Smart feature and Familiar working experience .

Shameem from Sunlight Universal Sdn. Bhd.

I have high trust in PeopleBookHR and I am glad to work with such a committed and competent team.

Now its very easy for us to calculate salary, keep connected with each projects, each activities. Now even we need to use paper very less, and our company CEO can see all the updates in time without calling HR team again and again.

Pros

Very easy to use and secure. Using PeopleBookHR, you dont need to worry about anything. Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it. Another things our team like about PeopleBookHR is finger lock system. Best secure system ever.

Best So Far !

Pros

We like the total integration of the Dsystem. The real time feature is exactly what we were searching for. and they are continusously upgrading the features. This is a huge advantage with the emerging workforce we see today.

Cons

The recruiting module leaves a little to be desired than our expectation. Hopefully they will upgrade it in the next version.

Bipul from Romania Group of Industries.

Excellent

Pros

The Best Sales Automation Software I have ever used. Easy to use, invoice and reports can be generated easily. Also Salesforce can be tracked. Forecasting is also amazing.

Cons

Should have multi languages as local languages are preferred by some organizations like Bangla, Korean, Japanese.

Rohan from Pocket Sales 71

Finally we got a supplier HR software that we wanted

Up-to-date, easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. Live support 24/7

Pros

We are like especially payroll and leave management ,its really super fast performance and support team really appreciated.

Cons

When it comes to time and attendance, employers have to worry about embellished time cards, employee time theft.The right time and attendance software can help, but it can also make things easier for those cheating the system.

Ayakuth from IBCS-Primax Ltd

very useful software

I have used this software. It is very easy to use for employee management. It's UI and workflow very easy to understand.

Pros

Very easy to use

Ashraf from Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd.

Excellent

Pros

Cons

Nothing else. But social feed could be more user friendly and the language could also be translated into Bangla

Afzal from Square Pharmaceuticals Limited

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

Pros

It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

Cons

At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Excellent HR Software!

Skilled HR

Pros

Easy accessible for employees from all segment in modern corporate world. I think it has reduced the task of the HR department in an organization.

Cons

Nothing yet to take place as cons. In an emerging country like Bangladesh, this tool is compulsory to ensure the growth of the organization.

Al amien from Extra Jobs Network

This is the last solution I am using in my company and will be last. Amazing features and easy UIX.

Its make my company maintaining job very easy. specially payroll system.

Pros

There are so many features and functionality has been included in this software. Last two years I was looking for a HR software and finally found this one. Everything is perfect, specially login with thumbprint.

Masud from Index Development Ltd.

Very Good HR Product, So fast

Pros

I think this is a real solution HR Book. you don't need your access more and more, You access very easily. I am using now.

Cons

It's very pretty and nice HR management , this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve. excellent performance.

Taylor from Fuzati

PeopleBookHR is an excellent fit for our HRM

We were using Other company's HR software.We imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of PeopleBooHR Muti Lyered filtering system.

Pros

We love using PeopleBookHR because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient.

Alfredo from Brindisa

Industry: Food Production

Great HR Solution

They are Service and support really great and I appreciated highly.We are like to use Peoplebook, if i facing any problem using this software they are giving good support .Thanks PeopleBokkHR.

Best management apps that i ever seen. Thanks to developer team.

Pros

Best management apps that i ever seen. Thanks to developer team. I would say best luck to the developing team for their next apps.

Nazrul from Bangladesh Institute of Science & Technology

Best HR management system

We need to track everything and need to make report everyday manually, but once we started to use PeopleBookHR, we don't need to write and print everything. Because our Higher authority can check everything from anywhere.

Pros

You will get a best class HR managment system, where security and easy to use is the main priority. You need need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

Cons

We will be happy if they offer new features in future because we got everything into People Book HR.

John from Flowmeter group

Great Software for my Company

PeopleBookHR is one of the Great HR software and we are using this over 6 months and service ,quality and support is really good. And it is easy to use.

Lokman from iXora Pharmaceuticals

Super ! User friendly, Good Customer Support

Happy to use an affordable HR solution with great features. The best part is that their customer support which I have got instantly when I knock them.

Rohan from India Brand Equity Foundation

A+ HR Software

I wanna give 5* feedback because peoplebookhr software have all functionality that what we ware looking. I really appropriate it.

Rose from EXPOGROUP

Industry: Machinery

Very happy with service

I contacted a number of online HR services before choosing PeopleBookHR.But Their service and support is really Great

Rorwun from Ashok Leyland

Industry: Wholesale

Good Human Resources Management Systems

PeopleBookHR is interactive tool for any company. This software 's features and functionality is awesome.

Ali from Ajkerdeal

Industry: Warehousing

Supper HR Software

PeopleBookHR is really one of the best human resource management.We are really happy to use this software .

Sam from RFM Foods Corporation

Good Software

We are using PeopleBookHR over 7 months and its functionality and support is really great. I appropriate it

emily from Thes Treet Food Company

Industry: Food Production

An excellent HR software solutions

This is an excellent HR software solutions. Specially features & functionality is really appreciate.

Teo from Aircargo

This app is beating all HR software available at this moment

Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive. I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software. PeopleBook HR is a lot quicker and more accurate. Easy to integrate with existing software platforms with the great support of the staff of Dream71

Pros

Nice layout, easy to understand

Cons

Not yet ready for the Dutch market, but this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve

Response from PeopleBookHR

Replied February 2017

Thank you Mr. Teo for your appreciation :)

Saiful from Square Pharmaceuticals Limited

Wow It's Really Useful HR Book

PeopleBook HR is a lot quicker and more accurate. I got many many solution by the HR Book Management. Our company is so happy by this Software.

Pros

This is awesome HR Book. We love using PeopleBookHR because it's very clean and simple management. Easy to use and highly efficient.

Cons

I think this app is a perfect solution for this.This app include all kind of features related to HR management . And you can use it very easily.

Good for a lot

Pros

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Cons

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Alfi from Fig Dot Limited

Great HR Solution with almost all features a company reacquired.

It solves almost all the problem we are facing in our small company. 100% recommended for every business.

Pros

Very easy to use and Well organised. As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Shuvo from Source International

We used to have an complex Hr management software but after using this life has become much easier.

We have been using this solution for a while now. Initially we tested it for 2 weeks completely free of charges. Once we knew this is the solution we want we went for the subscription.

Pros

Very easy to use and they customized it as per our usage.

Cons

Nothing much at this point but we'll see what the new versions has to offer.

Mahbub from Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

That's Really Excellent HR Management

This awesome. It is really an amazing software tool for HR Management. I like it and our company also loved it.

Pros

I am very happy by using the HR management software. it very fast and useful. And we can login from anywhere.

Cons

Our company use this HR last 3 months. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Omid from Al-Hayat Hospital

According to my experience, its time saving,money saving and problems solvers

Now I can save my time, no need for extra payment for extra employees, do my all tasks very well with good performance and evaluate my staff easily

Pros

Time management, payroll and leave management,employee management,duty management, performance management, asset management, benefit management, document management and recruitment, I can say this one is perfect.

Cons

I like all parts, nothing is inside this software I dislike ,because this software help me and solved my all problems, speed up to my all daily tasks

Istiaque from Webpers Ltd.

Amazing Solution

This is a great product . I love to use it in my company very much. My hr management system is so easy for this automation that I need only one employee to maintain the system only for controlling the management of like 40 employees of my company :)

Pros

Social Networking advantage.

Cons

windows platform built needed

Bengisu from Safekick Americas LLC

Where has this been!!

Pros

I ran into this through the capterra website and I googled it to see what it was since I am the HR manager here at work. This makes tracking everyone so easy. I can upload there documents and my supervisor can view everything online. It makes connecting and sharing so easy. We will be switching over to the payroll processing as well once our current contract is up. Great software all around!

Cons

Yet to find something I didn't like in regards to the software. We are still playing around with it but I don't think there are any negatives at all. Thank you for making it easier on us!

The product is easy to use,and the speed of execution on the support side is commendable

Pros

Ease of use of the product,the categories and the GUI are well placed and the shop list and return option on the app are good

Cons

Had some issues with checkout that could not be resolved on the app but only from the back end\office

Md Hasan from QCS Pvt. Ltd.

This software helps me to manage my sales.

I can manage my sales from different individual sales person month wise and also I can calculate the commission of different sales person by this software.

Pros

I can manage the sales by individual sales person. I can input month wise sales of my company in this software.

Shermin from K&S supplies

Industry: Building Materials

Fast & Smooth

The mobile application os something all our employees are loving. It gets them a chance to connect between themselves also all other operations are very simple and self explanatory

Pros

Good and easy to use.

Cons

Will take a few daya to get used to

Mohammad from innova technology

This system is very usual & healthy to use for a company to track its resources

Its user friendly ... easy to use... great to get this software ...Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive. I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software.

Pros

User friendly