• Pros

• "I like the ability to instantly appreciate an individual for something they did."

• "Easily allows managers or co-workers to thank their peers. Allows us to thank peers that work from a distance."

• "I liked how I could recognize my colleagues and make it personal with the use of stickers, and recognize all the "silly" things that they do that don't get much recognition. "

• Cons

• "Impersonal way to appreciate employees when in the office. "

• "Custom Badges to match the company or more badges. Even if they mean the same thing, just more variety to the badges. GIFs!!! Or MEMEs!!! Would be cool "

• "Nothing The program works well for our company."

Browse Preciate Reviews

Richard from Huron

A quick, fun, and easy way to give ongoing recognition to your team

I love Preciate. It makes it really easy to give ongoing recognition to my team. It's also a good reminder to leave these messages to ensure I am telling others when they have done a great job or really helped me out. Between formal performance evaluations, it's a great way to provide positive feedback.

Pros

The integration with several different platforms (Microsoft Teams, Slack, etc.) makes it easy to give a quick shout out to a teammate without having to log in to a different website or other application. In addition, having the ability to view all recognition given to anyone on my team in the subscription model is a great tool to use when reviewing overall achievements by all.

Cons

There is still some opportunity in terms of integration with other typical business tools (Outlook, GSuite, etc.). In addition the integration with Microsoft Team is little odd as you still have to embed a Preciate recognition instead of writing out a message as usual and linking it to Preciate in a more user-friendly way.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Richard! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Preciate. We're really happy to hear how much you enjoy the current integrations and how they make it easier to appreciate your coworkers when and where is most convenient for you. I'll also be sure to pass along your comments about room for improvement to our product team. Thanks again for sharing your experience with Preciate! We greatly appreciate it.

Kristine from Central Valley Physical Therapy

Fun concept, but no incentives to use

Overall, I like the concept and think it's nice to have a platform to recognize each other, but only one other colleague in my office uses it (and not so much anymore), so for a while it was just us two appreciating each other back and forth until we both just stopped used it.

Pros

Cons

I didn't like that it was only on an app, but that has since been changed. I also wish there was an incentive for appreciating colleagues or receiving praises, because I think more staff would use it if there was an additional incentive like gift cards, bonuses, etc.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Kristine! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you think about Preciate. We're glad you enjoyed the personalization of recognition! We love adding stickers and pictures to our recognitions over at the Preciate office, so it's awesome to hear that other teams feel the same way. I'll be sure to pass along your comments about incentives to the rest of our team. While we don't incorporate any financial incentives at the moment, I do want to point out our Portraits feature as a possible incentive. At the same time as strengthening your relationships, recognitions are compiled onto a collage-style page that belongs to you forever. As you move through life, bring the best of you along as the ultimate compliment to your resume. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us!

Jared from Central Valley Physical Therapy

Preciate Review

Pros

Cons

Impersonal way to appreciate employees when in the office.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Jared! Thanks for leaving us feedback! We're really happy to hear you've enjoyed recognizing your coworkers that work from a distance with Preciate. One of the biggest benefits of appreciating your coworkers in general is building stronger workplace relationships, and using Preciate alone doesn't replace the power of saying thank you in person. By appreciating someone on Preciate, you are taking an important step towards building a stronger relationship, and the added value is now the recipient can take that appreciation with them forever on their Portrait. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback!

Adam from Southern Enterprises

Satisfied

It has been an indispensable tool in recognizing team members for their hard work.

Pros

It reminds me to send appreciation to my team.

Cons

I am not sure. I like the application as is. However, more options could benefit the platform.

Response from Preciate

Replied February 2020

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about Preciate. We are happy to hear how you've been able to use Preciate as a reminder to give recognition to your team. It means a lot to hear feedback like yours that reminds us why we do what we do. Thanks again!

Joseph from Nunya

Overall satisfied

Networking has improved

Pros

Community aspect is nice. Directly get to appreciate follow users of the app.

Cons

Originally very hard to navigate through app

Reasons for Choosing Preciate

I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I spent money on noodles

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Joseph! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us about Preciate. We're glad you enjoy the community element that allows you to give and receive appreciation with Preciate connections, which helps you build stronger relationships. I'm also sorry to hear you had a hard time navigating through the app originally. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our product team, and in the meantime, if you have any additional feedback, feel free to send it to us over at feedback@preciate.org and we'll be in touch. We always welcome feedback like yours so we can continue to improve the user experience! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us - it's highly appreciated!

Zina from MovementFor Life, Inc.

New User feedback

Same comments as above for both pros and cons.

Pros

The software can be easily access from your mobile phone, so you can continue to use anywhere. This is very convenient to reach out to fellow users and "preciate" each other.

Cons

Some employees don't want the idea of having another App added to their phones. If they don't have "Preciate" app, they can't be part of it so you can't recognize them for anything. Waiting for word to be able to activate this on desktops. They figured this is more work related so should not be used off work.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Preciate, Zina. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed the convenience of giving and receiving recognition on the go with our mobile application. Also, we have good news for you! Preciate's web version was released over the summer, so your team can now recognize each other from wherever is most convenient for you at the time. Head over to https://preciate.org and check it out! Thanks again for leaving us feedback; we really appreciate it.

Kalahan from Movement For Life

An Easy Effective Way to Feel Connected

Pros

A quick and easy way to share appreciation and feedback in the moment! Love the ability to "scroll" the wall and see all the amazing things happening throughout the company. In a company with multiple locations it helps feel more connected to the buzz

Cons

Wish we could include more than one person or a group into the appreciation Ex: Congratulate a whole office for a team achievement.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your review, Kalahan! We're glad Preciate is helping you and your team feel more connected. Also, we have good news for you! Our new Groups feature allows you to appreciate more than one person at once. Whether it's congratulating a whole office or department, you can do it now by creating groups of Preciate connections. We hope your team unlocks fresh appreciation potential with the latest feature!

Tara from SEI

Great Potential!

The service from Customer Support is beyond exceptional. The passion the folks behind Preciate have for the mission is clear. And they will keep making improvements and pushing it beyond boundaries!

Pros

The new web client - so I can actually use it!

Cons

Limited usability for those without the latest phone tech. But integrations are helping!

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Tara! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Preciate. We're really happy that you like the new web client. We know that being able to send recognition wherever is most convenient for you is extremely important for building the strongest, most authentic relationships, so we're glad to hear you're enjoying the web version. I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the Preciate team so we can continue to make improvements. Feedback like this reminds us why we do what we do, so thanks again!

Julianna from San Luis Sports Therapy/Team Movement For Life

Instant Appreciation!

Pros

Cons

Nothing The program works well for our company.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Julianna! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Preciate. We're happy to hear you enjoy the timely nature of appreciation with Preciate. Instant gratification often gets a bad reputation when in reality it does amazing things for engagement - something more companies should be taking advantage of! Feedback like this reminds us why we do what we do, so thanks again for sharing your experience with us!

Mackenzie from Team Movement for Life

A good app for the workplace

Pros

It's nice to see what people are saying about other people in the company who may not work directly with you. It's a nice way to help boost team morale and give someone a virtual pat on the back for the things they do throughout the course of their work. It seems like the first app of its kind (that I'm aware of), and I think it has the potential to do a lot of good in promoting cohesiveness in a team environment.

Cons

If you accidentally forget to thank the person who "preciated" you, you can't go back and do it later.

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Mackenzie! We're so glad your team has experienced the boost in morale that comes from consistent appreciation. The Preciate team feels the same way, so it's wonderful to hear how your team has benefitted so far and the potential you see moving forward. As far as the issue with saying thanks goes, there was a bug that was fixed with one of the more recent iOS app releases. If your application is older than version 1.3.0, I would try updating the app, and if the problem persists, feel free to contact us at support@preciate.org. Thanks again for sharing for experience with Preciate! Feedback like this reminds us why we do what we do, so we really appreciate it.

Cara from Dyno Nobel

New user

Customer service seems good. Haven't used it long enough to be able to say if this will be beneficial in the long term or not.

Pros

User friendly system and setting up your account is easy

Cons

Would like a comment function on the recognitions. Would also like a sort of news feed that is more interactive where you can actually write up a status or a post rather than only being able to do so by recognizing a person individually.

Response from Preciate

Replied February 2020

Hi there, Cara! First, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about Preciate. It means a lot when clients give us valuable feedback about what we do right and what we can improve on. We are happy to hear you've had a good user interface and customer service experience with Preciate so far! Also, thank you for passing on your ideas about comments and an updated activity feed. I'll be sure to share them with our product team. Thanks again for your review!

Arnavick from Southern Enterprises

I like it!

I like it! Great way to tell someone you know that they are part of why its worth coming to work, aside from the paycheck.

Pros

Easy to use and setup. Easier to praise someone than going and getting a commendation sheet and turning it in. Fun badges that you can give your fellow employees. Signature is a nice touch. Positive vibes are nice.

Cons

Response from Preciate

Replied October 2019

Hi Arnavick! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're glad to hear you've been enjoying Preciate! The Preciate team has a lot of fun sending each other personalized recognition with badges, signatures, stickers, etc., so we love hearing that other teams feel the same way! Custom badges to match the company are available at an additional cost; just reach out to sales@preciate.org and they will be happy to assist. We've done some for customers in the past that look awesome! I've also passed along your comments about GIFs to our product team and we totally agree, so be on the lookout in future updates. Thanks again for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Wanda from Dyno Nobel

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Review.

trying to recognize employees efforts.

Pros

The updates are not great when viewing.

Cons

Need more features to make it fun & interesting.