All Quantum Workplace Reviews

Robin

Machinery, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Very pleased with Quantum Workplace

Every person I have worked with has been friendly, professional, and extremely supportive. I look forward to rolling out our engagement survey.

PROS

Their customer service, attention to detail, collaboration and support are unrivaled.

CONS

Haven't used them long enough to find any issues.

Reasons for switching to Quantum Workplace

TalentWatch was purchased by Quantum. After vetting and demoing 4 other vendors we landed on Quantum. Competitive pricing, superior service

Lindsay

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2023

Best Customer Service

PROS

When working with various software companies, it can be particularly frustrating when they aren't responsive, push you to a knowledgebase article, or don't directly answer your questions. While the tool is very intuitive, whenever I have had to reach out to Quantum, they respond almost immediately and are always VERY helpful. This truly sets them apart from others.

CONS

No complaints. We are actually looking to expand our services with them and are having a demo next week to potentially transfer our performance management process to Quantum.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

Ease of use, ability to integrate with ADP, and customer service quality.

Natasha

Used free trial

Reviewed April 2016

User-friendly, data-rich and visually succinct!

Pros: Easy to use, visually appealing, multiple data points Demographics can be as varied as you would like allowing you to really examine details, trends etc Love the dashboards Cons: some of the reports need more detailed explanations on their rationale and how they are calculated. also best practices when it comes to leveraging the reports. Ex: engagement index Cons: action planning tool should sync to outlook calendar I feel the action planning and education resources look awesome and very robust, I would recommend perhaps some tutorials on getting started with them or implementation suggestions.

Samantha

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2024

Amazing took to make data driven decisions

I really love this platform. After meeting with several similar platforms, choosing Quantum felt like a no brainer. Quantum's sales team and support personnel are passionate about this product and rightfully so. The survey platform has been an amazing value add to our organization, and almost immediately after implementation we saw the benefits. We were able to get a clear understanding on how our teams were feeling AND more importantly what actionable areas we could focus on. Our company if very excited to continue using Quantum and I look forward to building on the insights we have.

PROS

I really like the ease of use for Quantum. I am able to generate surveys and customize them exactly as I would like without having to rely on a support person. However, my favorite aspect about Quantum is how the data provided is represented in such a variety of ways. I am able to slice and dice survey results to get a clear understanding of my business with a simple click.

CONS

For someone that utilizes the survey platform in a variety of ways, I feel as though I am missing a feature to help better organize survey projects. I would like the option to archive or store my completed surveys in a folder to keep my dashboard clean. I would also really like the ability to customize the subject line and even the sender for our surveys. Currently, surveys come directly from a Quantum domain, and I cannot change the subject lines which has cause a small amount of confusion amongst our team members.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

Benchmarking feature, ME reports, passion from sales team (Vince), price, integration ability.

Marc

Religious Institutions, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

A potential game changer!

I have loved the team, their wisdom, their professionalism and willingness to support us in every way. This platform stood out from the other 3 that we also reviewed and we are satisfied.

PROS

I love the ability to easily access the analytics when we do a survey. I also appreciate how the platform is accessible to our employees in several ways including using the mobile app. Overall, the tool for setting goals, having one on one conversations, is a potential game changer in seeing progress, celebrating wins and making pivots when needed.

CONS

The tool is fairly intuitive but it is wise to have good training so that your launch of the platform esp. for goal setting and one on one conversations happens in a way where people can navigate the learning curve. As with any platform one's organization needs to have a change/adoption strategy that is thought through and leaders need to model the adoption and use from the beginning.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

Accessibility to data by our leadership and supervisors and employees. It is a platform that puts you and your organization in the drivers seat. You are the owner of the data and the process and Quantum will help support you as you learn and grow your organization.

Reasons for switching to Quantum Workplace

We felt like the product we used before was not as versatile- it was only a survey platform and it was dictated by the company's philosophy and engagement grid.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Quantum Workplace Offers a Solid Platform with Great Flexibility

PROS

We first started using Quantum for our annual engagement process. As time went on, Quantum began expanding their platform offerings that aligned with our needs. Every time that I would mention a process we were looking to upgrade, Quantum always always seemed to have a product ready to go or was in the works. The partnerships that we have developed with the team there has been incredible. They take the time to understand what is going on in the business to offer up suggestions on how to maximize the platform to accomplish our goals without having to look at creating new processes.

CONS

There are no cons that I can think of. I couldn't have asked for a better relationship with a vendor and the great team at Quantum.

Tori

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Main Street Gourmet Quantum Review

Overall, my experience with Quantum has been great. I enjoy learning about new features and ways to use the platform to make processes easier. The survey feature is my favorite and I have become very experienced with it. I like meeting with employees to get their feedback and it helps me to connect with them more frequently. The platform looks nice and is easy to use.

PROS

Quantum Workplace is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I like the survey feature the most, because it gives us insight to how our employees are feeling about the workplace, and we can see results over a long period of time.

CONS

I don't have many cons. I think the biggest thing would be that I wish production employees could utilize the platform more. For us, Quantum is used primarily by office people, and it is difficult for production employees to use it because many of them do not have active email addresses or easy access to the internet at work.

Christine

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Building our Culture of Feedback & the New Generation Loves It!

Really enjoying the product as well as the staff.

PROS

It is very easy to use from an administration perspective. Because we linked it to Outlook it has been easy for staff to use as well. Love the reporting and AI functions.

CONS

It would be a lot to learn and roll out all at once. Taking each module at a time has led us to a successful roll out.

Kate

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

QW- review from HR

Overall, QW is a great tool for surveys and recognition.

PROS

I really like the ability to download annual engagement survey results in a power point presentation. With a few clicks you have a deck ready to go as a good starting point.

CONS

I wish Quantum's functionality with survey action planning was richer. It is rather basic and doesn't seem to help drive leader support with the next steps on taking action on survey items. Also would like richer report around the comments received in an annual survey.

Cissy

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Surveys, Engagement, Performance and more!

Quantum is user friendly, and easy to use. If I get hung up Quantum Support or my Customer Success Manager are always quick to respond.

PROS

We have been easily able to survey our employees, see real time recognition and implement a regular performance review process.

CONS

I'm newer to our admin role, but so far I haven't found anything I don't like.

Randy

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Engagement Survey - Easy from Start to Finish

Competitive pricing, engaged and friendly staff, quality platform that can grow with us. This was a good decision for us, given where we are and where we're going.

PROS

The platform is easy to navigate. The team from start to finish were friendly, helpful, and flexible. They have stayed close to us in all questions from design, to delivery, analysis and backend systems questions. Never encountered anyone who felt bothered by our questions and/or lack of knowledge on something specific.

CONS

Some data cuts were not as intuitive in determining the most accurate way to determine a team's outcomes (could be the way it is set up in our system). Would love to see some additional options (data slices) for showing comparative data in PowerPoint.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

Price was what took it across the finish line.

Reasons for switching to Quantum Workplace

We didn't really make as switch as much as we did our last survey in 2019 and didn't have a team to manage the analysis back then. We now have a knowledgeable team that can design and analyze data. We needed a product that could help us easily teach engagement to business leaders.

Carrie

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Quantum Workplace has improved our processes

Everything from implementation to go live was great. I feel very supported and am able to get help quickly when I run into problems (which is rare).

PROS

Quantum Workplace helped us move from tracking employee performance in excel and word docs to having a streamlined and easy to use performance evaluation and goal tracking process all housed within the system. The automation and reminders that the system has resulted in a higher completion rate and less burden on HR and managers to track people down and get them to complete their parts of the process.

CONS

I haven't found anything I don't like about the system yet.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

We chose Quantum because of the ability to utilize the system in multiple languages, the ease of use, the price and the functionality is provided.

Breana

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Excellent customer service and support

Quantum supports the engagement needs of our organization well by bringing insights and new opportunities to enhance our survey program year over year. We feel as if they are a part of our team!

PROS

Throughout our time working with Quantum Workplace, we have always had the opportunity to work with talented and friendly expert employees. They are dedicated to the success of the organization, offer valuable insights and are invested in the success of your organization and employees. They provide excellent resources on a variety of topics and can be counted on to be organized and responsive to the needs of the organization.

CONS

Recent growth of Quantum has expanded options available and included system upgrades recently, we are currently seeking additional training on the revised products.

Dominic

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quantum Workplace Is Everything We Need It To Be!

Fantastic tool that will shape our strategic planning and achievements going forward.

PROS

This product is insanely intuitive to set up. While there is a great deal of integration support available, the resources provided allows for ease of integration and setup of all functionality without the need for technical assistance.

CONS

I would like to see more options of bulk importing functionality for goals and 1-on-1 cycles. There seems to be a lot of manual work required if multiple templates and cycles are created.

Reason for choosing Quantum Workplace

Our sales rep was the most engaging and active partner to ensure we made it to the finish line. Quantum wants your business and they work hard to earn it.

Marisa

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Engagement Tool is Top Notch

PROS

The Quantum team we work with. They are responsive and helpful and always willing to jump on a call to discuss any issues or questions we might have.

CONS

There have been some bugs with the product that have caused some frustration with our team. However, once we let the team know, they are quick to respond to help provide a fix.

Ari

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Quantum is a great tool for gauging our employee experience

Overall we have enjoyed the QW experience. We have gained a lot of insight from the surveys and the team has been very easy to work with. They provide hands on learning and provide tips to make our survey system as robust as possible.

PROS

The on-demand pulse surveys and analysis provide leaders with quick snapshots of what is affecting their team.

CONS

The intelligence dashboard can be difficult to utilize. There are also some limitations within the survey platform that I've seen other platforms be able to do.

Nancy

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2024

Transformative Feedback for Cultivating a Positive Workplace

Quantum has been an indispensable partner in our journey towards cultivating a positive workplace culture. Their surveys provide us with the insights we need to foster an environment where every team member feels valued, supported, and empowered to thrive. I wholeheartedly recommend Quantum to any organization committed to driving meaningful change and nurturing a culture of excellence.

PROS

From the moment we engaged with their platform, it was evident that Quantum is dedicated to facilitating genuine growth within our company. Their surveys are not just about collecting data; they delve deep into the intricate layers of our company dynamics, unearthing insights that we might not have otherwise discovered. One of the standout features of Quantum is their commitment to providing detailed feedback. Instead of simply presenting us with numbers and statistics, they offer comprehensive analyses that highlight both our strengths and areas for improvement. This level of granularity has been instrumental in guiding our decision-making processes, allowing us to implement targeted strategies that resonate with our team.

CONS

We had a few different Insight Analysts during our journey with Quantum.

Philip

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Quantum = Quality

Our experience in working with QW has been one of receiving a high-quality product with high-quality service from high-quality people.

PROS

Metrics, analytics, spreadsheets and dashboards are all data-driven. That data, positive or negative, is determined by people. In spite of the looming presence of AI, people still matter and will ultimately lead to an organization's success or failure. Quantum Workforce's people have partnered with us to help make our people better. Our operations are more efficient and productive now that there are clear and measurable goals for everyone.