All RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Charity Mae

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

RingCentral is the best!

PROS

I like how it is easy to use for communicating with our client

CONS

It will be better if we have an option to make folder for contacts depending on the organization of client. But still this is the best

Raquel

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Excellent Product

PROS

I received daily calls, and the quality is incredible.

CONS

The meeting feature. I think is not that necessary, at least for my team.

Reasons for switching to RingCentral Contact Center

We had a lot of bugs from the Ooma software, and we were unable to resolve them, so we had to switch it.

Greg

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges

Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud. As I was getting that done, the service agent disappeared and a new agent took over and told me that wasn't the problem at all. Instead we needed to turn on international forwarding. That's when I learned that there was an additional charge per minute for each of those calls. I had confirmed multiple times with the account rep that there wouldn't be any additional charge when we signed the contract. When I let their support team know what was happening, they told me I needed to talk to the account rep. Even though I told them our new startup was depending on taking these calls and getting this figured out, they never called me back. I reached out many times to support and they conveniently 'lost' all records of our calls and wanted me to start over in explaining what went wrong each time. Finally, they decided they wouldn't even send me the record of the chat so that I could more easily explain the problem the next time the didn't call me back.

PROS

It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

CONS

There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

Reason for choosing RingCentral Contact Center

They were the first I called and told me, wrongly, that their prices were fixed and they had the options and quality we were looking for.

Shashank

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Best in my recruitment activities

Smooth and Fast. Calls are clear, monitoring is good

PROS

Easy and smooth app access. Real time transcription of Voice Mail

CONS

UI could be a bit better. A Dark mode will help.

Company opted RingCentral sometime in 2020

Osman

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Acquire an easy contact center software

PROS

The background of the company and also how it is backup by a larger contact center company which is NICE Incontact and the functionality that it offers

CONS

Sometimes it is difficult to integrate with different softwares

Reviewed March 2023

Not Great

We switched back to our old provider, so I would not recommend RingCentral.

PROS

The reporting in RC is overall fairly easy to use and setting up new users is a simple process. Also love the feature where RC recognizes phone numbers anywhere and the ability to dial from any window.

CONS

Customer service at RingCenteral is not good at all. I would not recommend signing up for RC if you think you might need any level of support and good luck if you need them to credit anything back.

Reasons for switching to RingCentral Contact Center

Ringcentral did not work well for us. The quality was the same and we lost a lot of features.

Carter

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Functional and financially sound

PROS

The system is wonderful, most beneficial for small businesses, pricing could be more competitive

CONS

Pricing gets out of control the higher your package gets

Lori

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Use Ring Daily to integrate our team

PROS

We have a very busy medical practice and we use Ring for our phone system as well as for online chat amongst the team. Great way to stay in touch!

CONS

Nothing, it works great for us and we love it!

Gregorio

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent software for Call center industry!

Really great software, easy to run and implement, agents loves it and accurate dashboard with full information about performance.

PROS

Reports are so easy to run, accurate data and fast response.

CONS

Interface, could be better, needs to refresh and be more dynamics.

Jessica

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Ring Central

Overall ring central is one of the better phone companies I have used.

PROS

I used to use ring central in an old job and I found it really beneficial - the reporting was really easy to use, the phone system was basic.

CONS

Call listening was not up to standard and we had to take on another company to be able to assist with this

Edgar

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

Worst Experience I ever had

PROS

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

CONS

Nothing Lot of spam calls bad connection and so on

Reasons for switching to RingCentral Contact Center

because its a bad company with bad service

Ryder

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Worse than free options like Google Voice

PROS

It's one of the lower priced voice services and gives us a company line that multiple employees can theoretically receive calls on.

CONS

There are a few weaknesses that ruin RingCentral for me. First, you cannot CALL OUT from the desktop application? I mean, who would ever need to call out I guess? It will dial your cell phone then dial the person you dialed from the desktop application as a work around - that's pretty weak since FREE services like Google Voice, Skype and DialPad have done this for over a decade. Also, about 50% of my calls go straight to voicemail. Weird huh? So no calling out, and 50% of of incoming calls are missed. Nice.

aniss

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

PROS

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

CONS

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Reason for choosing RingCentral Contact Center

Simply because I tried all other softwares before during my carreer and never saw a solution this complete

Maria

Banking, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2018

Excellent voice quality

PROS

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

CONS

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Sean

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

PROS

Great features for a small/mid size team Great call clarity Incredible management of calls when working from home Fast support and assistance with issues

CONS

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Maddie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2017

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

PROS

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

CONS

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Jessica

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2017

great tool for streamlining communication

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

PROS

CONS

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Nathy