• Pros

• "Easy to set-up, use, and maintain employee time cards. ALWAYS SUPER FAST AND COURTEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Price is better than other app's we tried, not to mention way more user friendly. "

• "I like the communication, accuracy and the ability to upsize or down size when required. I love that the boys can journal everything "

• "Easy to use and great customer service. They always improving and adding new feature like"pay rate" and cost codes."

• Cons

• "Only thing I'm having problems with is the tracking of employees sometimes lags. Other than that it's a great app."

• "It's inability track where the hours were worked is a problem, though I understand it has been upgraded to have that ability. I have yet to set that up."

• "Was a glitch in ability to look at my overview but it was my fault. But it took a bit to figure it out"

Browse SINC Reviews

Shane from Aae

Love this app

Helps with day to day time tracking

Pros

Great app love the weekly reports and very user friendly for my older not so tech savvy team members. The GPS function helps me make sure they clock in on project and not at home. Clock in and out notification help us in the office

Cons

Would not change a thing app works great

Sabrina from j. nelson's construction LLC

GREAT APP!

time management! Payroll vs. job costing.

Pros

We love this software for our guys. they are able to clock in and out easily. If they made a mistake, it is very easy for an administrator to fix a missed clock in.

Cons

Sometimes the app goes offline and I can't see who is clocked in.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

the reviews were great and I liked the lay out of the App better than other ones I was looking at.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Sabrina, great to hear that we are making a difference with your company job costing. The issue with SINC going offline will be due to connectity. If it ever happens again, please switch between mobile data and wifi and if that does not solve it please go to our website and start a live chat alerting us to the issue and we will look into it right away.

Rocio from Dap Hvac Service Solutions LLC.

Industry: Restaurants

Lately not to happy with the service.

Pros

I liked that the number of hours is easy to gather and to fix any employee's hours when they didn't clock in or clock out.

Cons

What I like least is that lately the software has not been acting right, and it glitches it won't let me show who has punched in or not the next day it will tell me the notes of the employees instead of doing t on the same day. I hate that there should be a button to send more than 1 invite to join the time clock. At times I have to wait till the afternoon to see who clocked in that day.

Rowdy from Brixey Engineering, INC.

Exactly What I Needed

Pros

This software works so well and provides reports for payroll that meet all my company's needs. I've tried many others and this is by far the best!

Cons

Nothing yet. Sinc gives me the hourly tracking I need.

Reasons for Switching to SINC

TSheets did not handle hours and shifts that crossed over from one day to the next.

Tiffany from Smiles for Miles Palm Beach County, LLC

Necessities of Small Businesses

From having payment malfunctions, to having to cancel my own subscription because of the pandemic I must stay over all the customer service and prompt support is what ultimately makes this app that much more of a gem. Everybody could learn a few things from their customer service experts!

Pros

Not only do you get a free trial, once signed up and using this software and app, which you don't pay much for you get insight to all of your employees. You can see precisely where your employees are when they clock in and out, which was very important to me due to having accountable and trustworthy workers on my team.

Cons

Navigating the app is a bit small. Once I realized there was a desktop platform I had such relief.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

My official decision was today. Now that my company is back due to Covid 19, after doing much research and trials, Sinc has become necessary for my job.

Reasons for Switching to SINC

Easily navigated, simplicity, price.

Tammy from JNT HOME IMPROVEMENT

I highly recommend Sinc

My overall experience with Sinc has been great and I will continue using it!

Pros

I like everything about the sinc app. I can log into the app to see what time my employees clocked in and out. With the note feature my employees can let me know what job they were on during that time. At the end of our pay week I love how this app emails me a summary with each employees hours and the amount of their payroll! Sinc technical support has always been great about resolving an problems that I've ran into.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is I wish the notes that my employees leave were shown on the end of the week summary

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Tammy, thanks so much for the review! Good news on the notes issue, this is something that is already included in SINC. Notes are included in two places on the pay period summary exports. 1st, you can find each individual employee's notes and links to any images in the notes column on each employee's tab. 2nd, we also include a whole tab at the end of the spreadsheet that includes all employee's notes for the given pay period. Here is a useful link to help you understand how notes work a bit better and as always, please reach out to us on live chat if you need more help. http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/2914056-exporting-pay-period-summaries

Zach from MasterBuild

Payroll, attendance and more

Pros

Sinc has benighted my company by the complete tracking of hours, with locations so I can charge each project with actual job costing! It’s saved the company money with actual hours clocked in and out by employees.

Cons

Location services can be turned off, at every check in, so it doesn’t always record location when used.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Affordability and value for cost.

Reasons for Switching to SINC

I was paying 40hour weeks when some would work 41 and some would word 37. I wanted each employee to be paid what they earn, and have a better paper trial of hours/pay.

Gerard from Upkeep Construction and Maintenance

Sinc timeclock review

Pros

Easy to use for employees, like that internet access is no required to be able to record clockin clockout info. and easy for Admin to see employee tracking info.

Cons

I do wish we could force employees to use location tracking. would also like to update employee info (email, cell phone, etc)

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Great price per user and has location tracking.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Gerard, thanks for getting in touch. We are glad to know you are getting value out of our software. Forcing employees to share their location data with us is a bit of a touchy subject and part of the reason SINC works so well is that employees like using it and trust that we are fair and transparent. In saying that, we are exploring options as we roll out geofencing to automatically clock staff into job shifts as they move around the city so look out for communication from us about this in the coming months. In regards to having more flexibility around editing employee details, we will be doing some work on this in the coming months so watch out for new updates.

Michael from MD Renovations & General Contracting

Sinc Workforce review

Amazing, totally what I was looking for in an app.

Pros

Loved how easy it was to set up and have team use it right away. Like how it notifies me every time they sign in and out!

Cons

It would be nice to have both reports come as one.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

I choose Sinc because of the simplicity and the professional look. I was so easy to set up, instruct my team on how to use it and provide me with all the data I was looking for.

Judah from Snappy Electric, Plumbing, Heating, & Air

Sinc is simple to use and great for time management

We needed an easy way to manage hours and PTO, Sinc works well for our needs and I would recommend to other businesses

Pros

Easy to use Friendly staff will help with setup and use

Cons

Invites via email do not always work, you can still invite employees via phone, but I would prefer email 100% of the time

Michael from Green City Plumbing

Sinc Time Clock App

Using the time clock has helped to really keep accurate track of hours worked, keeping our employees more accountable. It has been helpful in many ways

Pros

Keeping track of employee time on the jobs. They are able to make notes about the job or location. I like having all the hours calculated by pay period which makes payroll easier. I was manually calculating overtime so I look forward to the new feature that calculates that. Edit requests make fixing errors easy.

Cons

When an employee gets a new phone, we have had trouble getting them back into the app under our company. I have had to deactivate the employee then create a new employee with a slightly different name. I wish there was a desktop version for admin to work from.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

At first I thought it was free but after getting everyone set up, I learned there was a monthly charge that has gone up as we hire more. In the long run, it has been worth it, everyone seems to have an easy time using it.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to review SINC. All three of the features you mentioned are already live. Overtime calculations just need to be set up by following these guides http://help.sinc.business/en/collections/2168575-overtime Whenever an employee gets a new phone, the important thing to remember is they already have an authenticated account linked to your org so it is just a matter of them downloading the SINC Workforce app again from either the App Store or Play Store and then using their registered login method to sign back in. As an admin or owner, you can easily locate their login methods by following this guide http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/3689669-how-to-locate-staff-login-methods The web version of SINC is available for you to manage your org from your desktop or laptop by visiting https://users.sinc.business.

Ivano from Innercon Construction

Easy Tracking

It has been really good and easy to use. It saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to payroll day.

Pros

The best feature that I like about this software is the fact that I can see at all times where my employees are working and keeping track of their time throughout the week. also the fact that I don't have to communicate with each individual as to where and how many hours they have worked because it's all there for me to see

Cons

Instead of my guys logging in and out for lunch and breaks. I would like to see it come off automatically at the end of each day.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

I tried the free trail and it seem to work best for my company and my employees so we went with it and it's been great

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Ivano, great to hear your thoughts on SINC. We have two options right now for tracking breaks. One is manually starting and stopping breaks which can be found on the fourth image down on this getting started guide for jobs http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/3593687-jobs-getting-started The second is automatic break rules that get dealt with at the end of each shift. More info can be found here http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/2918579-adding-break-rules-for-employees

Dan from D&D Home Cleaning Service

Industry: Utilities

Worth the money

By using the program I have been able to better track how much is going out per job and it makes billing much easier.

Pros

I find this program easy to use. From setting it up, to the employees using it. Nothing too complicated. The export feature helps so much with my payroll, as I just have to add it into my payroll program and within seconds, it's all done.

Cons

The things I don't care for is the scheduling part. Entering in the times for each employee (as the schedual changes daily ansd they do up to 4 jobs each a day) is sort of a pain. I don't care for clicking on the times, I would rather manually type it in.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Dan, great to hear that we are helping you run payroll more efficiently. In regards to scheduling, this is an aspect of SINC we are focussed on at the moment and one of the next things we work on next. Your comments have been noted and we will try to address them in a future update.

Dustin from Black Label Painting Llc

Great addition to our company

Sinc has been a huge help for our employees time cards. Sinc has been very helpful anytime we have had an issue, which also rarely happens.

Pros

I love that my employees can clock in and clock out no matter where we are working and that i dont have to wait till the end of the pay period to see their hours

Cons

The only complaint that i have about the software is that the time format is different than what i have for my payroll, so i have to convert the time when putting time in for payroll

Reasons for Switching to SINC

Easier all around for us and our employees. Also for accuracy and honesty

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Dustin, great to hear we have been helpful for your company. We hate knowing you have to manually change these dates to get the data into another system so please get in touch with us with an example of the format you need and we will see what we can do about it

Jared from California Fencing Inc

BEST time keeping app!!

Using this app has not only made it easier for me to track the locations and hours of each foreman and laborer so that I can track job pricing and profit. It has also made my employees happier because there are less paycheck errors and it's easier for them to track where they are at with their union hours.

Pros

Cons

Not being able to control a list of jobs/job sites to choose from when clocking in, to make it easier for HR to track hours per project easier.

Reasons for Switching to SINC

Timeshark seemed to offer a few more options for tracking job hours but it wasn't nearly as user friendly or customer service oriented.

Natalie from Superior Construction

Sinc review

Overall Sinc works really well for our business as we have people out in the field that need to clock in and out via mobile.

Pros

Easy to set up and manage. User friendly for employees. GPS location during shifts is a great tool.

Cons

The timeheets are not so friendly when printing. Notes print very small- no way to make it bigger. Have to stretch/ edit colums to see the entire note and for it to print out on weekly employee time sheet.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. It looks like you are attempting to print the excel report and this is always going to be a bit tricky without having to reformat it on your end because of the amount of data contained. We could look at adding a printer-friendly report later in the year. Please reach out to us with the details you would need to see in a report like this.

Terry from Greenfield Home Improvement

This is a time saver!!!

Pros

We initially chose to use this app as a tool for our workers to keep track of time and notes for jobs performed. The added perk of GPS tracking was a major bonus. The app developers are continuously making changes for the better based off customer feedback and requests. My favorite feature is the customer service for technical assistance. Anytime we’ve had a question about a feature or needed some help, we get a response very quickly and the problem solved!! BEST customer service and we will remain a customer for a long time!

Cons

There isn’t one thing I can think of I dislike. Any quirks there may have had when I first signed up have already been resolved over the past year or so.

Robert from Robbie's Construction

Best app I've used compare to others.

Cons

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Robert, thanks for the review. Most issues you'll have recording locations will be due to permissions being denied by the employees (20% of employees do this), withdrawn on iOS after a warning message is shown to employees with continued use, or for Android the phone's device wide location settings being on the wrong setting, or killing our background tracking process to save battery. The next time this happens please refer to this guide on how to get the most accurate location data from your staff http://help.sinc.business/en/articles/2918137-enabling-location-tracking-for-staff

Sharon from OJM Property Maintenance

When I have had a problem they have responded. It has increased the flow of works and has saved us wages on staff by the accuracy of the [program

Pros

Cons

The navigation option is a choice of the boys and it is the only part that does not really work well if they are not on board with know their location is being mapped

Reasons for Choosing SINC

The quality of the app against what other apps provided was exceptional. The initial use was free and it was easy to get the staff to use and value for money. The team liked the app. Why change when something works well and is effective

Kyle from KPN Lawn Care LLC

Well worth the dollar

Detailed reports in an excel spreadsheet are good. Makes running payroll an ease. We can also spot discrepancies real quick.

Pros

Ease of Use once system is learned. Easily can be taught to any of our employees. Employees also can track their own hours instead of asking their supervisors.

Cons

Sometimes doesn`t sync right, but mostly that is our phone network when in the field.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

The cost for one reason. It saves me about $35 per month with the size of our team. Also offers more features and capabilities than the other app.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Kyle, thanks for writing this review. Our offline-first technology allows workers to continue to log critical data in areas with patchy or unavailable phone service. This data will not show on the admin's end until a stable internet connection can be established so just make sure all your team's data has all synced before running payroll.

Charles from Stubbs Property Services

Sinc

Our workers are mobile and the ability to manage time from anywhere allows us to get to jobs faster.

Pros

Affordable and easy to use for employee and employer. Takes only a few minutes to set up your employees. After setup managing time is effortless with just a few taps on your phone.

Cons

Need more customizable reports allowing full control of how you share info with other programs like accounting software.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Charles, great to hear you are getting value from our software. We started making those reports more customizable earlier this year with custom date ranges and are building integrations with cloud accounting platforms. Our integration with Xero is live and we are currently working on connecting to MYOB.

Shane from High Rise Construction

Great product

Pros

I can do job cost analysis. The ease of clock ins

Cons

Still has a few issues that need addressed

Reasons for Choosing SINC

The cost was more in line with my financials

Mark from Stender Farms

Industry: Food Production

Great App

Pros

I am sure every one that was employees knows that they forget to clock in and out for time to time. I like this app because it allows them to send an edit request to an administrator to get things fixed. And there is documentation through the whole process. Also being able to export all of that documentation with the hours into a spreadsheet is really handy.

Cons

When you click on a notification it won't take you to the app.

Chad from Victory Painting

Best software I've used for my business

Great overall experience!!

Pros

Sinc calculates my guys weekly hours for me.

Cons

Needs good reception to click in or out.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Chad, thanks for the review. We are glad to have been part of your company workflow for the last year or two. Regarding needing a good connection to clock in, this is incorrect and I am glad to be able to clear it up. SINC works both offline and online. members of your org can go for days without a signal and all the data is kept on the device until a connection can be made to the database. If you are in the office and one of your team members is out of reception, your system will not show their data until they get a connection so just make sure that everyone's data is synced before you run payroll.

Vaughan from Spanos Custom Carpentry

The Perfect Time Clock App

We had been through a great number of time clock apps. Sinc provides the all the features we are looking for. We realized the benefits of each individual employee clocking in at their individual jobs from their phone.

Pros

Individual users, personalized clock in from phone, administrators to help modify mistakes in clock in, note taking ability, pictures, jobsite clock ins, hourly wage calculation

Cons

Notes can be difficult to take, character limit on notes is too small, only adding one picture at a time is tedious, can be difficult to export notes

Reasons for Switching to SINC

Since had all the features we were looking for

Grayson from Arbor Zen Hardwood Floors

SINC is great for a crew on the go

I have 7 employees possibly going in seven different directions each day. SINC allows me to know when they are on the clock and where. They are paid bi-weekly. Wonderful to have a way to track their hours without them having to come in to punch a clock or trusting them to rely on their memory.

Pros

I like that my guys can actually clock in and get started on their day without having to come in to the office.

Cons

For some employees there was a learning curve...or a habit forming curve.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

I googled found SINC...and saw that it fulfilled my needs and therefore did not look at other products.

Ivory from Pea Pod Pixie Gift Shop LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Sinc, A Review

Overall I find Sinc to be an exceptional and much needed app. It has made running my business easier.

Pros

Navigation of software is easy Can quickly adjust shift mistakes Can track breaks and lunches Ability to export pay week shifts

Cons

I would like more control over how a lunch break is tracked. Currently breaks and lunches are entered at the end of your shift which dkws not allow accurate recording of time.

Troy from T Miller Construction, Inc

Time Card App

The company is great to work with and they seem very dedicated to improving it.

Pros

The employees have an easy time with it. The weekly reports are vey useful and downloading them to my email works great.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

After trying another app I immediately found it wasn't for my company. I after searching around I found Sinc about a year ago. We've been using every since. Way better than collecting time cards from the guys and a very affordable way to go.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Troy, tracking hours worked to jobs and cost codes is what makes SINC such a powerful tool for construction companies. I would recommend checking out the jobs guides on our support site and reaching out to us on live chat if you need specific questions answered http://help.sinc.business/en/collections/2080639-jobs

richard from stone heating

Great for small contractor

Makes it easier to track what is going on in the field and minimizes employees fudging their timesheets

Pros

Easy clean interface allows employee to edit clock times, but you have to approve it. Allows employees to make notes for any shift at any time Reasonably priced

Cons

none the only con i would mention is that i would like to see geofencing, but I guess that they are adding this feature.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Reasonable price better interface great customer service better features

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to review SINC. Good news on the geofencing front, we have already built this feature and are going to be releasing it shortly. Just make sure you and your team always update to the latest versions of SINC when they come out.

Amy from Schultson Construction LLC

Saving me money

Pros

It is definitely saving our company money. Before we found Sinc they were writing down hours, rounding time, guessing on lunch breaks, etc. This is much more accurate for time keeping and I am certain it is saving us money.

Cons

I wish it had auto clock in and out based on their GPS location. I do like that I can see where they were when they clocked out and adjust it, but I know other programs do it automatically. I also wish the job codes were a little easier to add without having to make a group everytime.

ExakTime

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Amy, great to hear we are saving you money! Regarding clocking in employees automatically based on location, we are actually about to release a similar feature next week that automatically clocks staff into job shifts as they arrive and leave site so once we are happy with this feature we will look to add automatic clocking in of regular shifts too.

James from TNT landscaping

Timesaver

Absolutely Love.it!!!

Pros

There has never been an easier way for a small business to be organized and take care of their workers time.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Reliable and easy for my employees to use

User friendly product available

Heather from Alliance Property Management

Sinc is easy to use, affordable and works for a variety of businesses.

Pros

We have been using Sinc for a while now for our property management staff and our maintenance company. Its easy for our employees to use; tracks their time, their location and runs the weekly report to submit for payroll. As an admin its easy to adjust times, review notes, and track locations of our employees. We would recommend to any business; small, large, just starting out or anyone looking for a more efficient way to track time cards.

Cons

We would like to see a feature that allows us to run multiple businesses from one location. Currently we have to login to two separate accounts for both businesses.

Laura from Domedi Painting

Manager/Owner

I love the fact that I know what I’m paying my employees and because of this app I’m saving at least $200 a week. It’s great and live it! To awesome to see that my employees when clocking in they are at the location where they should be.

Pros

This app is pretty easy to use and love it.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes. I can have a difficult time removing my employees from the system. It’s not your app that I the problem. It actually me. Overall everything is good.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

I was searching and this app seemd more easier to use then others. I love it so much I have recommend it to another small company and they absolutely love it.

Daniel from Daniel Steck Carpentry

Great for small business.

Employees taking extended lunch breaks have been caught. Teaching them to use better time management.

Pros

Simple to get going. You are in the ground running in relatively short order.

Cons

Had trouble adding an employee that had previously worked with my company and was previously tired in with Sinc.

Charles from C'S WORLD, LLC

SINC is all you need!!!

Sinc allows me to share schedules, see employee's clock in/out locations, and many more. I love this app

Pros

GPS location Easy to Navigate Everything you need to manage your staff on the go.

Cons

Offline usage causes you to not have accurate clock in/out times.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Charles, we are very glad to hear you are loving SINC! Our offline-first technology allows workers to continue to log critical data in areas with patchy or unavailable phone service and is just as accurate as online. If you ever notice another instance of something not looking right, please go to menu>support and send the name,date and details of the incorrect shift to us to investigate right away.

Gregory from M&M Electric

Simplified hours and pay

They staff at Sinc have been exceptional. Any and all issues I have had were addressed and corrected with lightening speed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and the ease of being able to isolate each employees time/pay

Cons

I would like to be able to compare multiple employees hours for the day/week. Also the employees can not access their total hours for the pay period. Lastly I have experienced difficulty with GPS location concerning check out and check in.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

After reading about the app, I felt it was what the company needed.

Matthew from M-A-N Landscaping and Lawn Service

Life Saver

Pros

It shows the your net pay so you can estimate what your paycheck will be as an employee. And as an employer I’m able to keep track of my employees spending when I’m not available to purchase something with the notes section and the pictures.

Cons

There isn’t a way to track miles, so I’m forced to use another app, everything else can be done from this app for my business.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi Matthew, great to know we are making a difference in your company. In regards to mileage tracking, this is something we have planned to build later this year.

Fiona from Galway Community Circus

5 Stars, would highly recommend

SINC Workforce has changed the way we work. It is a comprehensive, easy to use app that everyone on our team finds helps them in there everyday. It supports our time management and ensures that we look after ourselves in the hours that we work. This is an excellent addition to our internal organisational structures making this area of recording and managing easy and hassle free. We highly recommend this product!

Pros

Ease and efficiency of use. This is a product that anyone can use and understand

Cons

We have been using this for over 6 months and have not come across any negatives as of yet.

Michele from Patton Contractors

Excellent Time Software

Administrators ALWAYS there for you when you need them. Great support!!

Pros

We implemented SINC and use for all subcontractors and employees. GPS shows location entire time clocked in. Safety & Integrity. We love it!!

Cons

Not really any least likes. I would love to separate by PO. We work several different jobs on same day. Very pleased so far.

Diane from RS Construction LLC

Love SINC

Pros

As the bookkeeper and payroll clerk for a Construction Company.. I've found SINC to be the most useful and user friendly software for our Company. It has saved. A great deal of frustration and time running around to collect time sheets. I appreciate being able to reference past weeks if necessary and that it keeps the guys honest. Thank you SINC RS CONSTRUCTION

Cons

Wish notes would print on weekly time sheets

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Ease of use and value for our needs.

Mike from Minnkota Media Blasting

A great tool

Pros

The ability to track where employees punch in and out, especially on the road.

Cons

Sometimes it can lag but that may be my phone as well.

Elizabeth from Associated Property Services

Industry: Publishing

Awsome

I work for a small company and payroll and tracking was originally being completed through excel, this has proven to be difficult in the past. But giving each person the capability to clock in and out with notes on their application has been a blessing. The customer service is always right there on the Chat, no waiting. Love them.

Pros

I like the fact that it is really easy to use on both desktop version and application on my phone.

Cons

Currently there is not anything that I wouldn't change.

Raymond from Enchanted Landscape and Pools

Easy to use Software

If there has been a problem they are quick to help

Pros

I have used many products and this time clock software is one of the most affordable and dependable software I have used. I would recommend to a friend.

Cons

Not much that I can think of as far as things I don't like

Kent from Eden Pro Services, LLC

Found the Best!

Everything has gone smoothly since finding Sinc.

Pros

Easy, detailed, precise, inexpensive especially for the high quality.

Cons

No cons yet. Been using for over a year now.

Reasons for Switching to SINC

Had everything I needed and more for a better price. Just wick I had found them sooner.

Talon from Filta

Industry: Facilities Services

Sinc Review

Pros

Very easy software to manage employees payroll and hours. This has saved us a-lot of time and allows us to look back at previous days to compare. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.

Cons

I didnt have any issues with the software i would change

Carl from Cadence enterprises LLC

SINC

Fantastic

Pros

Customer service and response was efficient and friendly

Cons

The edit shift function was a little clunky. The company fixed this issue when I sent in a request for changes.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

Customer service, ease of use and location tracking.

Steve from Polypro Concrete Coatings

Great time clock

We’re saving time which equates to saving money on having them keep track of their time.

Pros

I like how I can have the employees clock in and out on the job site and keep track of them.

Cons

Once the employee clocks in then clocks out at the end of the day, they tell me they took a lunch break and forgot to clock in and out. I would like to know how to add clock in and out times in the middle of the time that he had.

Grant from Grants Construction

Sinc

Pros

Its helped me keep track of time spent on jobs, and referencing what the crew did day to day. Has been pretty user friendly

Cons

It can be a little confusing to navigate the features, takes a little bit of a learning curve

David from Good and Upright Construction Inc.

Convenience

Pros

The ability to track and adjust shifts from the office

Cons

On occasion, photos won't load into the shift notes.

Reasons for Choosing SINC

It had the features I was looking for in a time card app.

Response from SINC

Replied March 2020

Hi David, cheers for the review. That thing with photos is most likely a connectivity issue but if it happens again, please reach out to us on the live chat by going to menu>support from either the mobile app or the web version of SINC.

Luke from Luke Barnett Property Management

Amazing

Pros

I can see at a glance which staff are working, where they are and I can see how much my monthly payroll will be at a glance. I love it.

Cons

Nothing. I love the product. I just works!