• Pros

• "It's great and easy to use. It's very accessible and user friendly. "

• "The ease of use and detailed feedback. The tool saves me SO MUCH time and the feedback I receive is very detailed. "

• "I don't have to waste time on the phone trying to reach references myself. I love that the tool does it for me. SO FAST."

• Cons

• "The only con is the price-- as a non-profit the cost is a bit high. However, I have thus far been able to make the case for its value to both my department and agency as a whole."

• "Not sure that it has great predictive ability in identifying who will be the best employee, but it certainly does beat calling people on the phone and trying to chase down a reference. "

• "The UI and dashboard took a little getting used to at first, but improvements have been made over the last 5 years we've been using the software."

Browse SkillSurvey Reviews

Kelsey from Rural Health Group, Inc.

Awesome Reference System

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way the reference report shows the data collected by the references. I like the graphs and the anonymity of the data.

Cons

No complaints here- I'm very happy with the functionality of this product and the ease of setting up candidates and finalizing data.

Steve from Pratt Institute

SkillSurvey is Amazing

We have seen an overall improvement with positions that use SkillSurvey. The reference process take literally 24 hours to complete sometimes sooner at worst 48 hours.

Pros

The software is easy to use and implement. To start the reference process you need to just enter a candidate name, select a title that best matches your position and hit the send button. What comes back is amazing. We have caught candidates lying about their references, we have gotten honest feedback that we would have never gotten with the traditional phone call and the rating system really helps us.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to find the right position to match yours and you have to go generic. Would be great if it were easier to add more questions to some positions that we use more frequently.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

The references and rave reviews from colleague.

Jung from Viasat

Review of Skillsurvey

It's pretty good since it's email generated

Pros

Ease of use--it is email generated which makes reference checking easy for the reference provider and our company

Cons

Hiring manager's can't view results before finalizing

Nicholas from 14 West

SkillSurvey Review

I love this tool and use it for every hire

Pros

Cons

The ratings can sometimes be confusing to a new user.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

Price, ease of use, and detailed feedback reports.

Jonathan from On Point Hospitality

Industry: Restaurants

SkillSurvey transformed the reference check process for us.

Skill survey has been great. We now conduct reference checks at a much higher rate than we did before (nearly 100%). It's a critical part of our hiring process for managers, servers and bartenders and I can't imaging operating without it. Fun fact, we actually caught a manager who was providing fraudulent references by reviewing the IP addresses. I was very thankful for that feature at the time.

Pros

1. Skill survey makes it easy to conduct reference checks. Before we had it, we did this by phone. We probably only completed checks about 25% of the time and they were awkward to conduct. 2. I love the fact that there is a percentile score for performance. This makes it easy to see how candidates stack up against industry specific data. 3. I love the strengths and weaknesses section. This is one of the most valuable sections for us. Not only is it helpful in making a decision to hire, I've often come back to these before writing annual performance reviews. 4. I really love how easy it is to execute the process. One email address and a few clicks and the whole process basically unfolds which is amazing.

Cons

One wish would be for the system to solicit more written commentary from the reference providers. I can understand that this would create a larger barrier for participation, and I'm not dissatisfied in what we currently receive, but more specific detail is always better. Maybe 1 written section per evaluation category? In addition, I filled out a review on a competing reference check for one of our former employees and was interested to see that I was not able to provide all top scores for the employee. The system forced me to downgrade at least one of my answers. As a reference check provider, this forced me to find an area where I honestly felt the employee was lacking and I ended up delivering a more honest answer. To my knowledge, SkillSurvey does not have this feature and this might create overly positive reviews.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

Checkster seemed ok, but the sales person was rude/dismissive and the product was more expensive. I think the products are similar, but SkillSurvey has a slight edge. I demo'd Checkster before we initially decided to go with SkillSurvey and again last year around renewal. I will not demo them again.

References with ease

Skill Survey staff are wonderful and have conducted numerous trainings for our human resources department

Pros

I have been using Skill Survey for almost 3 years. Skill Survey makes it easy for high volume recruiters to conduct reference checks. It is very simple to use. To create a candidate you input their name, email, phone , position and then select the best survey to send off the position title. Skill Survey takes care of the rest. They will send the candidate notification via email or text. Once the candidate inputs the contact information for their references, Skill Survey will send them a link to complete. As a recruiter you'll be notified in real time when the references are ready to review. There are many reports you can pull including a hiring manager report ton send them that protects the confidential contact information. The hiring manager reports give them sample behavior interviewing questions as well. Lastly, Skill Survey also as a CRM program to contact references who were interested in job opportunities. Overall an amazing product

Cons

I really so not have any cons. I love using Skill Survey

Ryan from Moridge Mfg., Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Easy to Use Tool

Having a small HR staff the time we're able to dedicate to reference checking was limited. This product allows us to receive better feedback more quickly. It hasn't completely replaced making an old fashioned phone call but it has cut down on the need to do so every time.

Pros

Given that the references individual responses are not linked back to them personally I've found that I usually receive more candid responses. As silly as it sounds, I've avoided potentially bad hires based on feedback from candidate's hand picked references through this system. As a small HR department it's difficult to invest a ton of time calling references, waiting on call backs, playing phone tag, exchanging voicemails, etc. only to receive dates of employment. The survey's can be customized and you can include your own questions, including space for verbatim answers. The reports are easy to read. The few times I've had issues their support staff have handled them promptly. Somewhat pricey but not difficult to justify when you weigh out the benefit. Integrated with our ATS (The Applicant Manager).

Cons

Won't completely replace contacting references. Sometimes references will leave feedback that needs additional explanation, which is next to impossible to get given the anonymity for references. Some references have become offended, though very few, that the system "pesters" them or are upset at the simple fact that we're asking them to fill out a survey rather than calling them - as if it were disrespectful of their time somehow. Those cases are by FAR the minority though.

Nora from The Centers for Families and Children

Easy to Use Tool

Having this part of the process be so smooth allows for us to make hires efficiently which helps a whole lot.

Pros

It's easy to use for the employer and the candidate. The reports are easy to follow and if I ever have an issue, I can always reach someone right away.

Cons

There really isn't one that I can think of.

Easiest and most consistent way to check references

Pros

On the HR side, SkillSurvey simplifies the reference check process our candidates. First, there are a ton of surveys to choose from. This means that I'm able to easily send surveys that make sense to candidates from a wide range of fields and experience levels. SkillSurvey also allows references to answer anonymously - in my experience, references are more honest with this system compared to phone calls or letters of recommendation. This allows my team to make the more informed decisions based on this information. Finally, the responses are compiled in easy-to-understand graphs. This feature saves my hiring managers and me plenty of time.

Cons

SkillSurvey sends an email notification when the reference check process is initiated. I would like a similar notification at two other stages of the process: when the candidates has entered all of their references' information and when each reference has completed the survey. Also, I'd like if candidates could notify me through the system if they need me to waive one or two of the references.

Rebekah from J127 Education Foundation

Great hiring tool!

My experience overall has been very positive. I also really enjoy the career fair functionality of the system.

Pros

I love the detail we now get from references on new hires. In the past our references were a struggle to keep up with and we really were not getting valuable feedback from them. We really found them a necessity that was a waste of our time. Now with SkillSurvey we are receiving very valuable feedback that helps us understand our new hires and better prepares us for what training needs they may have.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of. It has all been a positive experience.

Standardizes Reference Checking!

Standardizes reference checking. Saves time in hiring process.

Pros

SkillSurvey standardizes your reference checking so its consistently applied across all hires. This tool has saved a lot of resources and sped up our hiring process as a result.

Cons

Can't be used in all positions where it could be most useful e.g. hourly non-exempt positions with high volumes staff have less supervisor email contacts. But they are supposedly introducing a text option to complete by mobile that would be welcome.

Great Product, Huge Impact

Pros

SkillSurvey has replaced the tedious process of playing phone tag, leaving voicemails and trying to contact references. This process used to waste our HR team's time and delayed the offer process. Since implementing SkillSurvey, our references are completed in less time (average of 8 hours versus our previous time frame of 3-5 business days). The feedback reports that are generated through this process are much more detailed and provide candid feedback that presents an accurate representation of the candidate. This process has transformed our hiring process, increased our retention by hiring the right candidate for the job, and created huge process efficiencies.

Cons

There are no negatives that I can speak to.

Sam from Teachers On Call

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

IP Address Checking, Ease of Viewing, and Integrated Messaging!

I liked SkillSurvey, and found that the process of checking a reference and making sure that the references were legitimate was as clean as it could be, barring the comments I had above. Their team also sends emails concerning current events and how they might affect business, as well as just check-in messages to see how we're doing with the product, which are nice personal touches.

Pros

I found SkillSurvey to be a really easy-to-use product. Our staffing firm deals with a sensitive clientele, so we need to make sure that we have people checked by references before they are put into the field. SkillSurvey helped us to easily tell if someone had completed their references themselves (as it tracks the IP address from which the form was submitted) and it also helps us to message people who have not yet submitted references through the website, eliminating the extra step of going into an email program and sending a reminder that way. The ease of viewing the results from the reference, and the metrics/questions that they have in these reports (as well as the ability to choose which form you send out) really helps to get relevant and readable results.

Cons

I think the areas of improvement for this software would be: technological optimization and a better instruction system for the candidate on sending out their reference request links. First, optimization: the website is always slower to load, and this was a problem specific to this particular site. The main page will take 3 or so seconds to load where other, different sites take a second or so, and while this isn't a deal-breaking factor for me, it's certainly annoying when you're trying to sift through multiple different files at once. Second, Instructions: the current procedure that candidates follow when they send their reference links seems to be fine, but I've received complaints from some people that their references aren't back only because they thought they had sent their references but instead had only saved them in the SkillSurvey system, never having sent them out to their references. As well, I received a complaint from someone who felt that the messages that SkillSurvey auto-generates from candidates when they are sending to their references were an infringement on her privacy, as they are written in the first person. Even though there is an option to view the message that will be sent out before a candidate sends it, I think it could be a good idea to add more visibility, maybe even a warning message, concerning what the candidate is about to send out.

Natalie from Harbor House of Central Florida

Meaningful results in an easy to use system

Meaningful information to select the best candidates

Pros

We have been using SkillSurvey for over 2 years for all new hire reference screenings. The system is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. It has saved me, as an HR department of 1, countless hours trying to reach multiple references via phone and getting only dates of hire and titles. It takes only a few minutes for me to enter a candidates information and select the appropriate survey based on position applied for. Because the applicant signs a release, we have found that the responses from references are candid and constructive. With the unlimited package we selected this year, I have begun using the SkillSurvey system earlier on in the hiring process on more candidates--not just the final candidates. This provides us with specific feedback early on and provides a great tool we use in the interview process-the Hiring Manager report. The Hiring Manager report provides not only the survey results but also suggested questions for the applicant based on the results of the reference screen. It has enabled us to ask applicants questions specifically aimed at their areas for improvement. Thanks to SkillSurvey the quality of our new hires has improved-we have meaningful information on the candidate that better equips us to choose the best candidate.

Megan from Teachers on Call

We love SkillSurvey!

Pros

My favorite feature of SkillSurvey is that it is so easy to enter an applicant and send them emails outlining what they will need to do to complete the Reference Check. We rarely have questions on how to enter references so I appreciate the reduced amount of work due to not having to explain how to use the site. I also really love that we were able to set the system up to send out emails once we have filed a candidate as 'Hired'. Our email that goes out advertises our $50 referral bonus for referring other subs and I think this is a great way to remind our subs of the bonus!

Cons

My least favorite feature of SkillSurvey is that there is not a way (at least that I have found) to reactivate someone's SkillSurvey profile after it has been cancelled. This would be very helpful when someone had already entered insufficient references, but fell off during the onboarding process. If this was a possibility, we could save the sub the time and frustration of having to re-enter all of their references.

Jacena from Teachers on Call

SkillSurvey References

Overall, my experience with Skill Survey has been a breeze! Again, it is super straight forward, ease of use is quite simple, and being able to view the references is quite simple as it gives you a finalized account of what the persons references have entered in for the person.

Pros

What I like most about this software is its ease of use! Its is very straight forward, and everything you need to enter is listed and signified that it is needing that information in order to put in your references. You are able to see who has entered in a reference and what is needing to be finalized, resent, etc. Again, the software is super straight forward and easy to use as it is not difficult to navigate the website also.

Cons

What I least like about it is that you have to click through to view/finalize the references, I feel it would be easier if there was a scroll that you can scroll down quickly to view the references that are needing to be finalized, etc.

Diana from Glen Raven, Inc.

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Insights

SkillSurvey has provided us with great insight regarding candidates potential strengths as well as possible areas for development. The behavior-based questions provide invaluable information about soft skills such as being a good listener, getting along with co-workers, etc.

Pros

SkillSurvey is extremely easy to use. The confidentiality included in this method of obtaining consistent information from references has provided another tool that can be used to assess the fit of each candidate for the job and the specific group of employees that he/she will be working with.

Cons

There are quite a few job titles to chose from but there are some cases where I could have used titles that were more specific.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

We wanted to remove person bias, leading questions, and be legally compliant when gathering information from references. SkillSurvey helps us get clear, consistent, actionable information about candidates.

Millie from CORS

A great time-saver and a nice interface for our company to look tech-saavy.

Teachers, social workers, bus drivers.

Pros

Ease of use to both the applicant, reference provider, and the employer's report configuration.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

I had been approached as a reference via Skill Survey and I was very impressed with its ease of use. The salesperson gave a compelling case as to the research that went into developing the product and its legally compliant psychometric testing. They were very helpful with pricing when we are a non-profit Head Start with then margins and their customer service is very good. If they could only obtain a FCRA authorization on our behalf they would be even better.

Mark from WittKieffer

Outstanding product!

Excellent benefits have been realized in our firm since implementation - this is the third organization that has utilized SkillSurvey that I have worked at and I am a huge fan!

Pros

The ease of use and the amount of feedback collected is what I like the most about this software.

Cons

There is nothing that I would change at this time about this software.

Superior product.

Marty from Gecko Hospitality

Skillsurvey review

Have had no problems with Skillsurvey, my clients have come to expect the reference report from me

Pros

Very easy to use, provides a professional report to send to my clients.

Cons

The jump in cost over last year. A few of our offices have discontinued skillsurvey because of the price increase

Saw skill survey at NAPS conference in Boston

Melissa from Peninsula Jewish Community Center

User Friendly Software

Pros

I love that the software is user friendly and doesn't require much from the employer side to initiate a reference check.

Cons

My least favorite thing about the Skill Survery software is that there aren't enough specified categories that are specific to our organization for us to initiate.

Anna from TOC

SkillSurvey works well.

Pros

I like that it's easy to enter a reference into the system and monitor how many people have responded and the questions that are asked and covered

Cons

I wish when you finalized a report that it immediately opened the advanced report, I always look at that version so I wish that it automatically added more information into the report when you hit finalize. Instead I have to do that, close the window and re-open the advanced report.

Clayton from Samaritan's Purse

Director: Recruitment & Employee Relations

Pros

Compared to calling references we get better data in order to make a better hire. This also saves our team a ton of time!

Cons

I don't have any concerns. SkillSurvey has played a vital role in the quality of our hires!

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

Ease of use, price and great end results!

Margo from Museum of Science

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Museum of Science Review

I highly recommend SkillSurvey to anyone I meet. It makes the reference checking process painless and provides honest feedback in a very easy to read/understand format.

Pros

It is very user friendly for both administrators and references. The turn around time is so quick and the reports are easy to ready and decipher.

Cons

We have very unique positions and sometimes we aren't able to find a survey that covers everything we're looking for. But this is rare.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

We started using SkillSurvey just to save time and money during the reference checking process. Before, we were calling references and playing endless phone tag.

Pamela from ACV Auctions

Reference Tool for Candidates

Very positive and definitely recommend. When system goes down their is very good customer service and it now integrates with our ATS Greenhouse

Pros

Its easy, reliable, offers leads and saves an enormous amount of time while capturing in depth detail about candidate while verifying that the reference is legit.

Cons

I cant say that I have any that come to mind. I used it in my last 2 companies and brought it over to this one.

Krista from Mount Laurel Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Easy to use, great results

SkillSurvey helps us to hire people that are a great fit with our culture.

Pros

This software is easy to use and provides you with results that are a snap to analyze.

Cons

The new verification piece, logging in from different computers.

Valerie from The Help Group

Game Changer

Extremely positive.

Pros

Using SkillSurvey has been a game changer in the HR department. It has simplified and expedited reference checking and provides greater insight into a candidate's prior work experience to help determine fit.

Cons

The feature to ask references if they would like to be contacted to no prove to be useful or worth the added expense.

Braye from Horseshoe Bay Resort

No more voicemail

Saving time, offering easy to use solution that can be accessed 24/7 by users.

Pros

Saves time of making phone calls and sending emails to references and candidates. Text feature. Easy for Reference to complete.

Cons

I don't seem to file candidates. I know this can provide data for the future, but I never find the time to go back and file them away.

Salema from Pathlight

Great product

Pros

Its very easy to use. I was worried that references would not want to do this- but we have had no issues with that. We get great information and the process for checking references went from a huge headache to almost effortless.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment- we are happy with it.

Amy from Energage

Ensures quality reference data

We've been using SkillSurvey to streamline our reference process and ensure that we get candid feedback. I have been impressed with the level of detail references have provided through the software as opposed to the more old fashioned way of calling.

Pros

SkillSurvey has provided us with honest feedback on our candidates. It has sped up the reference process tremendously, and provides simple reports for me to share candidate information.

Cons

Good tool to take the legwork out of doing references

Completed a lot of reference checks in a short amount of time, gained some valuable insight that helped facilitate decisions. Easy to get the contact info when we needed to follow up for more info. Also easy to tell if someone falsified info.

Pros

Reduces internal recruiting or HR time in conducting reference interviews, also eliminates the hassle of chasing contacts down.

Cons

Some confusing features like their statistics, also a lot of the canned reference reports do not include technology or recent / current skillsets and could use an update.

Madison from USC

SkillSurvey Reference

We mainly use SkillSurvey to receive reference reports for candidates, but we also use SkillSurvey Source for our recruiting needs.

Pros

This tool is allows my organization to receive candid and thoughtful reviews of a candidate while also maintaining the privacy of the reference. The reporting gives valuable insight into a candidate and we have made many of our selections based on the candidate's SkillSurvey reference report.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything. I am a very satisfied customer.

PEGGY from Kirby Bates Associates

value of Skill Survey

Pros

the product helps us to provide our clients with an objective tool to evaluate candidates who generally meet all of their qualifications.

Cons

sometimes the filter keys for comparing candidates are complex to understand. The biggest con for us is when we submit a report to a client with 3 or 4 references and they ask for one more. We are unable to do that and are told it is due to confidentiality but there should be a way to do this to meet our clients needs.

Jennifer from Healthesystems

Useful tool

My managers love getting these reports. It took a little to teach them how to read and use them but once they know this, they are begging for it. It is great insight to answer " I wish I know if he/she would be good at...."

Pros

Cons

I wish I could "bulk file" candidates....

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

You guys were able to meet our contract requirements for security

Samantha from Teachers On Call

I've been using it for a little over 1/2 a year. It's been easy to learn and explain to our applicants.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It's very accessible and user friendly.

Cons

With some surveys the report doesnt show up when finalizing the survey so you have to go back into it. (This certainly could just be user error or a setting that I'm not aware of).

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

N/a, company decision I was not part of.

LISA from Raspberry Golf Management LLC

Quick referral survey turn around time

The skills surveys have been very helpful as one aspect of the recruitment process.

Pros

What I like most is how quickly referrals sources respond to the surveys. In almost all instances, its less than 2 days from the time I send the link to the candidate to when the completed surveys are received.

Cons

The jobs that I recruit for are very specific to the golf industry, and I need to fit the skills surveys to the jobs.

Mary from Century College

My review...a title?

Consistent reference process we could take over from supervisors without undue burden on HR office. We had issues with supervisors not doing, or doing a good job of references and without this software we couldn't do it.

Pros

Easy to use, positions already in the system with great questions.

Cons

Could be cheaper? Applicant feedback; there is a bit a concern from time to time that if there they're in an industry that isn't on the computer all day, they have a harder time than a phone call. We don't agree, just heard that.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

references from another system college.

Charlotte from Staffing & Recruiting

Works Well

The customer service is great!

Pros

I like the auto reminders to applicants and that it is mobile friendly - also the functionality to customize the dashboard to our needs.

Cons

I think that the flow of the site could be more user friendly - personally I think it can take a while to load the survey options.

Gina from ACV Auctions

Feedback

Pros

I love that it integrates with greenhouse.

Cons

Sometimes hard to navigate when looking specifically at candidates profiles.

leann from Creative Circle

Great product!

Pros

1. Behavior-based questions in a non-bias environment 2. No glitches or bugs 3. Excellent customer service 4. Ongoing training at no additional cost 5. Frequent updates 6. Ease of use for customers, employees and candidates.

Cons

No complaints here. This software has sped up our process.

Automation

Mildred from Catholic Charities

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Skill Survey

Pros

It is so easy and freed up so much time for the hiring managers.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find the appropriate survey for the position we are filling.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

The hiring managers were taking so much time calling references and would not receive a response, which was slowing down the process of hiring new talent. SkillSurvey has streamlined the process and we have been more efficient in the process.

Lilliams from Communities for People

Consistent and helpful feedback!

I am very happy with the software and the consistent metrics.

Pros

I like the ease of use (candidate entry) and the quick notifications of the software upon benefits completion.

Cons

Some of our candidates don't have the email addresses of their references. If we could find a way to complete the reference via text, that would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing SkillSurvey

We were doing them by hand so it was a consistency and time saving choice.

Alan from Inquirehire, Inc.

Inquirehire Review of Skill Survey

We re-sell the product to our background screening clients, and it provides an effective "glue" for our business.

Pros

The breadth of questionnaires available.

Cons

I would like more flexibility when the applicant has trouble providing references that will respond.

Marcella from Council on Rural Services

Time Saver

Pros

I appreciate the ease in which I can receive reference information without having to call references to obtain this information.

Cons

There really is not one thing that stands out to me that I do not like about this software.

Hannah from Equinox IT

Free trial; quite a few restrictions but cool results.

More confidence in hiring decisions

Pros

I like that you can learn information about potential hires that you otherwise wouldn't be able to. I liked that emails were sent from SkillSurvey so I didn't have to bug these contacts over and over; they'd automatically send. I like the different questions it asks employers in order to find out about potential hires. The free trial was long and did not require credit card information, which we appreciated.

Cons

I didn't like that you can't review the results unless you have a certain number of references respond. That was frustrating to me (maybe that's just a trial functionality?). Additionally, with the free trial you can't use the full range of surveys, just a general one. But that worked pretty well for us, still.

Patrick from The Agora - 14 West

Industry: Publishing

Best Purchase for Team

Very positive creates more freedom for the recruitment team to connect and find new talent. Complete-time saver and have used for 40 companies across our platform.

Pros

No more tracking down people's references and trying to ask them questions about previous employees.

Cons

The need for 3 Managers sometimes can be frustrating if its for new hires. Wouldnt say that isnt even a real issue since you can work around it.

Rawson from Brain Corporation

Great for data driven references

Pros

The anonymity provided to references and data collected make the SkillSurvey reference checks the most valuable tool we've found.

Cons

It would be great to be able to add custom questions to reference checks.

Kendall from Mobile Mini

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Great tool, just need improvements with customer service

I have had great success using this and sharing it with Hiring Managers. I, however, have had no luck with getting my questions answered--through the portal or via phone. When I tried to ask a question on the site, it gave me a blank screen. When I called the support line, during regular business hours, I got voicemail.

Pros

that it gives you a passive candidate pool

Cons

you can't re-finalize a report unless you get X amount more references

Sonja from University of California Riverside

SkillsSurvey Review

Very good. Makes my day and the entire process of hiring easier.

Pros

Ease of use. I'm not sure it can get easier.

Cons

Job type templates are too limited. I can't get at what I really need to know; too many question that are irrelevant. This should be customizable.

Jessica from Goodwin Recruiting

Enjoy using SkillSurvey

They have been very responsive and available to every customer support question and proactively check-in to see if we are using the system to its fullest capabilities.

Pros

The ease of adding a new candidate and the accessibility of the details of how the candidate's references are progressing.

Cons

I have to submit a specific request every time I want to bypass the "requirements" of two managers.