What are The Hire Talent users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using The Hire Talent software through verified user reviews

• icon"Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever."
  • icon"Great tool to manage the entire hiring process: recruiting, applicant tracking, assessments and automated referral verification."
  • icon"Assessments are accurate and helpful, provide valuable insights into candidates. Really appreciate the correlative reporting for successful/unsuccessful team members, historically."
  • icon"The language was very poor - I thought I was using a prototype version. Questions were very ambiguous."
  • icon"Sometimes the navigation can be a little confusing."
  • icon"We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates."

Browse all The Hire Talent Reviews

• Have you used The Hire Talent and would like to share your experience with others?

Rick

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

Pros

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

Response from The Hire Talent

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Replied April 2018

Corrie

Industry: Medical Devices

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very pleased with The Hire Talent!

The customer service is AMAZING! If I need any questions answered I get a callback or email back immediately. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!! His videos are great!

Pros

I love that the software is easy to use. Am still learning the in's and out's but overall it has been very user friendly

Cons

There have been a couple of things that were not working as yet on adding current employees to take the assessments but will do the workaround

Reasons for switching to The Hire Talent

We wanted the assessments on individual job postings

Vicki

Industry: Environmental Services

May 2022

Pleasantly Surprised!

Superior! Since coming in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at THT, I have been nothing but impressed and informed.

Pros

I am so happy to find a recruiting platform that has ACTUAL automations and not just the look of them. This is so different than what I was using previously! I can read, rate, sort, give status, ask for an initial interview, provide assessments and get someone scheduled in under 5 minutes by simply selecting a status or sending a templated email that is already set up for success. It's been an eye opening engagement to say the least!

Cons

So far so good! There were a few items I wasn't sure of but after asking questions of [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our rep, he cleared up any questions or doubt I had. I am not the easiest person to convince..... and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gave me the space and enough information to make a well informed decision that would benefit our company as a whole, and for me as the recruiting manager.

Reasons for choosing The Hire Talent

The ease of use, the EXCELLECT client service/education, and of course the cost

Reasons for switching to The Hire Talent

Rapid Recruit did not do things seamlessly, had absolutely TERRIBLE customer service and was not fully automated. The worst product. I could not be happier with my switch. If I did have the option of The Hire Talent platform, I would rather have gone to pen and paper than deal with the mess that is Rapid Recruit for one minute longer.

Nick

Uncertainty

We were using the Hire Talent for assessments but have drifted away from it because of so many mixed results.

Pros

I like the information that the assessment should be able to provide.

Cons

I do not have faith in the software's actual validity and the confirmation of it's findings/reviews.

Unknown

Response from The Hire Talent

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry your results didn't meet your expectations. It's an uncommon instance and I would love to hear more details on the results of the assessments you used. Feel free to contact us at info@thehiretalent, or our number during business hours (833)332-8378

Replied October 2019

February 2022

your review is disgustingly long

ok

Pros

specific for hiring PS your review is disgustingly long

Cons

nightmare of websites and lack of info. I most of this is changed with your new platform but still if one test contains several test within it you need to let us know what tests are within the test

Reasons for choosing The Hire Talent

price was a major reason plus you have the assessments we needed for our hires

Response from The Hire Talent

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. What info is lacking on our websites that you're specifically looking for? We have all of our assessments offered and descriptions of what they cover on our promotional website. If there's additional insights you'd like to learn about, we're happy to meet with you 1-on-1 and teach you the best way to use the assessments & other tools.

Replied February 2022

Kyle

Not the Best Pre-employment Assessment Vendor!

Pros

It is inexpensive and easy to get up and running. The assessments are decent, and the scoring is comprehensive. Customer service folks are very friendly and responsive, although not hugely helpful.

Cons

Sending or assigning pre-employment assessments to a candidate is a tedious process. There are two platforms, and the admin dashboard is unnavigable and unintuitive. I have heard from multiple customer support representatives at the Hire Talent that their system and platforms are "not the best" and "difficult to use." They have no faith in their product, and rightfully so; even if it is fairly inexpensive and the assessments are decent, it's a waste of time.

Elizabeth

CPA Solutions Recruiting

Our experience has been great. [ Sensitive Content ] has helped me with the website and provides continued support when I need help. He gives me clear direction and very helpful hints. [ Sensitive Content ] has an incredible interviewing process that is thorough. I have learned a lot about recruiting and feel confident that we can find good people because of Hire Talent's support and good software.

Pros

I like how easy it is to track the applicant and schedule interviews and change statuses. I feel confident I am communicating timely and properly with people through the interviewing process. The assessments are great and easy to send to people as well.

Cons

I am not totally sure yet, but one thing I noticed is when I click on a candidate's profile, I would like to see the resume in a larger view. I have to zoom in and it can be cumbersome.

Samuel

Industry: Mining & Metals

A Great Service

My experience has been outstanding. In every aspect, I am provided with good service. If I have a question, it is answered promptly and thoroughly. I feel as though I have a ready consultant on my shoulder ready to assist and discuss with me any difficult choices that result from the results of the testing. They have this area nailed, and I am very satisfied and content with the system.

Pros

I like the ability to screed in the right person for the job I like the ease of use I like the customer service

Cons

No Cons to report. I really like the value that I get from using all aspects of this service.

Response from The Hire Talent

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to check all these boxes for our clients, so it's really nice to hear that you've been happy with the product and our services since becoming a customer :)

Replied December 2018

Liv

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

Pros

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

Cons

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Kyle

Industry: Renewables & Environment

February 2022

The Potential Is Phenomenal | The Path Is Not Paved In Gold

Overall, you guys are the way of the future and I'm honored to be in the beginning stages of your growth and success. It's a learning curve for sure, but I love to learn and I know this software and portal is going to reap great benefits for our company.

Pros

So far, the customer support has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT} have responded quickly to every email and have provided me with top notch serve. I like the potential of what this software will bring to our company. However, the initial steps and amount of time to fine tune each step, template, status.... is a bit daunting. I'm sure when everything is situated and the foundation is set this software will be above everything else on the market.

Cons

What has hindered me is my company's inability to integrate the scheduling and e-mail system to make things run smooth and efficiently the way it's supposed to. I've found some work arounds however I'm not able to get the full value of your service.

Response from The Hire Talent

Hey Kyle, Thank you for the feedback. We're working diligently to fine-tune the balance of automation and customization with things like statuses. For a larger company like yourself it's definitely extra work to customize all of that. Thankfully we're implementing solutions for this. Also let's look at that integration issue together as that is solvable. Take care!

Replied February 2022

Catherine

March 2022

Best option for small businesses due to price point and flexibility - great service too

The best part of this experience was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - she was highly informative, flexible, prompt to answer questions.

Pros

Ease of use, great and prompt service from our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], perfect price point for small business

Cons

Some of the category descriptions could be better.

Price point, flexibility, service

Response from The Hire Talent

Hey Catherine, Thank you for the review & feedback. We're glad you've had an overall great experience with us so far!

Replied March 2022

Aimee

First time user as a replacement for WonScore

The customer service was great. I loved having someone available to review resumes and results with me at any time. I don't hire and interview all of the time, they do, so having an expert available was great.

Pros

The testing and analysis were very in-depth.

Cons

Would have liked some sorting options with the candidates so avoid having rejected people showing up.

Cost

Response from The Hire Talent

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Replied September 2021

Ed

The Million Dollar Hire Course is outstanding!

Pros

I have been in the recruiting industry for several years and I was very impressed with the breadth and depth of knowledge in this online course. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn how to recruit and hire an outstanding team for your company.

Cons

The course is very thorough and covered all the major topics.

Can't live without it!

The tool is easy to use super intuitive. Best in class for the price, if I had to buy all these services separately it would cost me 5X what this tool costs.

Pros

Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever!

Cons

Not much of anything. It just made things easy.

Alexandria

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Quality with Accurate Results

Amazing. Every person I have reached out to replies quickly and provides solutions.

Pros

The assessments I use give me a realistic view of my candidate and what they can bring to the role I am hiring for. It also helps me see if they would be a better fit for a different role based on their results.

Cons

I have yet to find an issue with the software.

Reasons for choosing The Hire Talent

They didn't offer real-world experiences like I needed.

Steven

3 year user review

Pros

My recruiting service Dream Business Coaching recommended to me.

Cons

The reports do need some interpretation and I rely on my recruiter for that.

Muhammad Fahim

Feedback

Great

Pros

It has potentials to be used for work that we can used for anything.

Cons

That its still don't solved all our problems we still have to find other platforms for the same type of portal.

Its okay to be used.

Chrystal

Industry: Wholesale

Great Customer Service

Pros

It digs deep into strengths and weaknesses of the candidate, but what I really like is the fact that I don't just receive a paper assessment. I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start!!!

Cons

It was a little hard to understand what I was look at when the results came back in.

Jessica

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Well worth the investment!

Fantastic! I am definitely learning a lot about the Blindspot I have in hiring so that I can hire a better team!

Pros

1. Customer support to help educate and analyze candidates. I’m learning my own gaps in knowledge of how to hire people and picking out what I want to know more about specific people. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very good about teaching this. 2. The testing that gives a whole deeper dive into a person’s personality and ability to tease out information. 3. Automation. If the first two points weren’t well worth the value already, we’ve gotten a ROI just in the automation piece of the process. No more hunting down references and asking them to call back. Great email templates that save time.

Cons

I really want more of structured feature for recording my interview notes and they say this is coming so I am excited to get more into this feature. I would also like a feature to export everything about the candidate from their profile to test results to résumé and one nice PDF in order to upload into their personnel file. They are definitely open to adding additional features and making things as customizable as possible per your organizations needs.

Response from The Hire Talent

Thanks for the feedback Jessica! We have the interview tool launched so if you want to email us to set up a time to go over that we can! And your other suggestion is already on the dev teams to-do list so we'll see that eventually, too!

Replied September 2021

Dahni

Worth investing in

Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

Pros

We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

Cons

There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

Lisa

Great Applicant Screening Tool

The service is easy to use, tests are affordable, test results are in my inbox almost immediately, and customer service has been responsive.

Pros

We have used the Detail Skills test to screen applicants for our medical front desk position. It is a very good measure of attention to detail-quite difficult for many people, as it turns out. A high score on the test has meant a good fit for us. Some of our applicants have complained that the instructions for taking the test were misleading and hard to follow-that too has been a helpful part of our screening process. If they can't follow the instructions, they aren't likely to succeed in the job.

Cons

The online customer portal was still in development last time I logged on-I wasn't able to find past test results. It's not a big problem, because all results have been emailed anyway.

Alex

The Hire Talent Review

Overall the eperience has been Great.

Pros

Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

Cons

There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

A very powerful hiring tool that suits our business & mission perfectly.

Pros

It becomes very clear that The Hire Talent has some incredibly powerful features, right away. The results have become increasingly accurate & we're able to accommodate to our candidates better than ever before.

Cons

We knew The Hire Talent was right for us but we were initially concerned with the cost & customer support. Well, we're glad we reached out because we learned it's very affordable & customer service is phenomenal.

Response from The Hire Talent

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our service and product! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Replied July 2018

Great product, team

Pros

Our company uses this product daily as we continue to grow and hire new employees. The assessments aid our team in screening potential talent and making the smartest decisions for our company.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software/program.

Billie

The Hire Talent is a superb, high quality staffing service.

Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

Pros

The candidates recommended to me were carefully selected and thoroughly vetted. Detailed information was provided to each candidate via excellent tests and thorough interviews of the candidates and references. Our employees hired through The Hire Talent are outperforming all employees hired through other sources. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Response from The Hire Talent

Billie, thank you so much for the 5-star review and your comments. We're excited to hear that your employees are performing to your expectations! It's been an equal pleasure working with you!

Replied April 2018