All The Hire Talent Reviews

Mining & Metals, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2018

A Great Service

My experience has been outstanding. In every aspect, I am provided with good service. If I have a question, it is answered promptly and thoroughly. I feel as though I have a ready consultant on my shoulder ready to assist and discuss with me any difficult choices that result from the results of the testing. They have this area nailed, and I am very satisfied and content with the system.

PROS

I like the ability to screed in the right person for the job I like the ease of use I like the customer service

CONS

No Cons to report. I really like the value that I get from using all aspects of this service.

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to check all these boxes for our clients, so it's really nice to hear that you've been happy with the product and our services since becoming a customer :)

Replied December 2018

Vicki

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

A great product for the HR Dept of One Professional!

organization of the applications we receive, the phone interview notes and assessments are fantastic

PROS

The assessment and communication ease of use.

CONS

creating the posting is super easy but making sure it's connected to outside posting plaforms isn't as simple

Reasons for switching to The Hire Talent

it was awful

Hey Vicki, thanks for the review & feedback! We've actually added a couple of recent updates that'll allow you to connect to LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter and Indeed directly through the platform, which would help with the challenge you're having here :)

Replied March 2023

Kyle

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2021

Not the Best Pre-employment Assessment Vendor!

PROS

It is inexpensive and easy to get up and running. The assessments are decent, and the scoring is comprehensive. Customer service folks are very friendly and responsive, although not hugely helpful.

CONS

Sending or assigning pre-employment assessments to a candidate is a tedious process. There are two platforms, and the admin dashboard is unnavigable and unintuitive. I have heard from multiple customer support representatives at the Hire Talent that their system and platforms are "not the best" and "difficult to use." They have no faith in their product, and rightfully so; even if it is fairly inexpensive and the assessments are decent, it's a waste of time.

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Well worth the investment!

Fantastic! I am definitely learning a lot about the Blindspot I have in hiring so that I can hire a better team!

PROS

1. Customer support to help educate and analyze candidates. I’m learning my own gaps in knowledge of how to hire people and picking out what I want to know more about specific people. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very good about teaching this. 2. The testing that gives a whole deeper dive into a person’s personality and ability to tease out information. 3. Automation. If the first two points weren’t well worth the value already, we’ve gotten a ROI just in the automation piece of the process. No more hunting down references and asking them to call back. Great email templates that save time.

CONS

I really want more of structured feature for recording my interview notes and they say this is coming so I am excited to get more into this feature. I would also like a feature to export everything about the candidate from their profile to test results to résumé and one nice PDF in order to upload into their personnel file. They are definitely open to adding additional features and making things as customizable as possible per your organizations needs.

Thanks for the feedback Jessica! We have the interview tool launched so if you want to email us to set up a time to go over that we can! And your other suggestion is already on the dev teams to-do list so we'll see that eventually, too!

Replied September 2021

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2018

A very powerful hiring tool that suits our business & mission perfectly.

PROS

It becomes very clear that The Hire Talent has some incredibly powerful features, right away. The results have become increasingly accurate & we're able to accommodate to our candidates better than ever before.

CONS

We knew The Hire Talent was right for us but we were initially concerned with the cost & customer support. Well, we're glad we reached out because we learned it's very affordable & customer service is phenomenal.

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our service and product! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Replied July 2018

Reviewed September 2018

Great product, team

PROS

Our company uses this product daily as we continue to grow and hire new employees. The assessments aid our team in screening potential talent and making the smartest decisions for our company.

CONS

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software/program.

Reviewed August 2018

Great product!

Results from the Hire Talent have helped us to improve our questions for applicants. Also, when we do hire employees, we know what their strengths and weaknesses are and can tailor our training for them. This software helps us to select better employees.

PROS

It really does give a fantastic overview of a prospective employee's aptitude and abilities. The results are mostly understandable. In times where you are not sure of the results, customer service is available to help.

CONS

The Word & Excel tests are a few versions behind what everyone is using. Candidates also complained about being able to complete the Word & Excel assessments.

Reviewed January 2018

Great experience, very helpful, only Hire testing I have confidence in.

Great to have so much software at one place

PROS

The great testing results in great hires. I have used the tests for 19 years and won't hire without testing first. Results have been exactly what I found the employee to be like after working together. Considering the cost of a bad hire, this is a great deal.

CONS

That I need to do the test myself in order to see how the employees working with me will fit into the culture of the company. But it always pays off to see the whole picture

Roger

Reviewed March 2018

Best recruiting firm hands down!

PROS

Extremely thorough team that takes there time to learn about your company and your needs. The interview and screening process is meticulous and the testing results they provide truly help you decide on the best candidates. I HIGHLY recommend this firm!

CONS

No Cons.. they are amazing and the price is very fair. We've tried alot of firms and this crew is by far the best.

Thanks for the 5-star review, Roger! Working with you guys has been pretty great too!

Replied April 2018

Lisa

Reviewed November 2017

The software helps us to determine whom to hire and not to hire.

PROS

Able to evaluate a person before hiring them. The software has really helped us. We are able to review in a group and get everyone's opinion.

CONS

Maybe not making the assessments so long to take, make them a little shorter in time. Other then this there is no cons with the software.

Lisa, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that the assessments have been helpful in your hiring process.

Replied April 2018

Kyle

Renewables & Environment, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

The Potential Is Phenomenal | The Path Is Not Paved In Gold

Overall, you guys are the way of the future and I'm honored to be in the beginning stages of your growth and success. It's a learning curve for sure, but I love to learn and I know this software and portal is going to reap great benefits for our company.

PROS

So far, the customer support has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT} have responded quickly to every email and have provided me with top notch serve. I like the potential of what this software will bring to our company. However, the initial steps and amount of time to fine tune each step, template, status.... is a bit daunting. I'm sure when everything is situated and the foundation is set this software will be above everything else on the market.

CONS

What has hindered me is my company's inability to integrate the scheduling and e-mail system to make things run smooth and efficiently the way it's supposed to. I've found some work arounds however I'm not able to get the full value of your service.

Hey Kyle, Thank you for the feedback. We're working diligently to fine-tune the balance of automation and customization with things like statuses. For a larger company like yourself it's definitely extra work to customize all of that. Thankfully we're implementing solutions for this. Also let's look at that integration issue together as that is solvable. Take care!

Replied February 2022

Greg

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Employee testing software

The Hire Talent and their testing software are valuable tools when it comes to trying to find the right fit for your company. It's amazing how accurate their tests are and how the detailed results really help you pin point someone's strengths and weaknesses. I highly recommend their services!

PROS

The tests are a great way to evaluate potential candidates to hire, and we found the results to be extremely helpful in the hiring process.

CONS

Our experience was all positive. I can't really think of anything that they should be doing different.

Alyxandria

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great!

PROS

[sensitive content hidden] being our right-hand man. Always there for anything we need.

CONS

Wish there were more tiers in terms of stages.

Thanks, Alyx! I just wanted to clarify what you meant as far as more tiers/stages? I'll make a note of it if it's something we can add to the development cycle!

Replied March 2023

Brittany

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2017

We use pre-employment tests for hiring decisions.

Hiring help

PROS

We use a few assessments that provide critical information in weeding out applicants who would not be a good fit for the position we are hiring for or for the company. I know using these assessments have decreased our employee turnover rate.

CONS

I am very happy with the software. The only thing I can report negatively is maybe less promotional emails.

Scott

Reviewed November 2017

Great tool for evaluating prospective employees!

Evaluations have been spot-on, response time on receiving evaluations has been good, customer service very responsive. Satisfied customer!

PROS

We have used TheHireTalent evaluations for a couple years now. We have found the evaluations to be very accurate and helpful in the hiring process and will continue to use them for future hires.

Danielle

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed June 2020

Great Value for the Price

The Hire Talent assessment tools have helped us to determine the skill levels of our clerical/administrative candidates. It helps us to determine if their skills are where we need them to be before hiring them, which saves us time and cost in training those whose skill level may not be as strong as presented. The minimal cost for the assessment is nothing compared to the cost of hiring someone only to find out they are not as proficient as you had been lead to believe.

PROS

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. They helped us to find just the right pre-employment screening tools that we needed for our situation. The implementation was extremely fast and easy, and the price is perfect for an organization on a tight budget like we are.

CONS

I would like it if there was a link where I could see our billing information online. Additionally, I have noticed that some of the items being screened for could be up to the users interpretation. For example, in the proofreading assessment they are looking for some things to be capitalized that in some circumstances might not be. One specific example is that the words "call center" could be a specific location name needing to be capitalized or just a general place that do not. Because of this, I review each specific question missed when reviewing a candidate's results.

Raymond

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Use the Hire Talent as another tool to rank potential job candidates

Helps with ranking job candiates

PROS

Provides a method to objectively rank candidates beyond subjective reference checks and interview results.

CONS

Results can sometimes be contradictory between different tests. Test results are not always straightforward to interpret.